It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 800bc9 No.7354186 
Nov 13 2019 11:54:51 (EST)

.grassley.senate.gov...
Read carefully.
Re-read carefully.
Spy_insert [EC] known?
Re-read drops re: Spy_insert.
What do these people have in common?
Pelosi's son
Kerry's son
Romney's son
Biden's son
Hint: Geo location: Ukraine
Hint: Energy
Coincidence?
When [GS] calls, D's always answer.
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing!
Q

www.qanon.pub...

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING
edit on 3 6 2022 by dashen because: NOTHING

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
pop goes the weasel - Oil at $125 😵

Gold just hit $2000 too.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I remembering posting some that back in Jan.

So, like the School of Americas, only for Ukraine, likely from same location. Regarding military hit squads, Dyncorp, Schmitz (Blackwater/Greystone/Paul Whelan) there is truth to it. Lookup 'Phoenix Program', Colonel James Steele, Carlyle Group, School of Americas, Negroponte, & CIA SAD.

Excerpts from RFK Jr's book "The Real Anthony Fauci" (2021)
Parts of chapter 12 were written by Kevin Shipp.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

They own everything and everyone since the 60s.

Conspiracy no more.

Sheep no more.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This is all from the PEED, I can't make heads or tails of it and it actually hurts my head. It seems that Ben's son died from not being jabbed, some 63 years before the jab was created, let alone perfected. Ben became an eloquent advocate for the jab that wouldn't be created until a few years before he died, and he had zero idea if it would have made a difference.

What is strange are the numbers.

1736 to 1796 = 63 years
1706 to 1736 = 33
1790 to 1793 = 6

Peed Linkage

When I was in indoctrination camp we were forced to memorize the State Capitals, which, oddly enough, has never been at all useful. A simple, "If you need to be IN a state capital you'll find the government agencies there when you arrive and if you're not sure where it is, look on a map" would have sufficed.

That said, they also perpetuated some total effing nonsense about George Washington chopping down some random cherry tree for no reason. When confronted about it for no reason, he didn't lie about it ergo: See little cranky, Presidents don't lie.

That said ^^^ Vietnam, WMD, Keep Your Doctor... etc. I'd be better trying to list when they didn't lie.

It is all lies, all of it.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6661a0 No.6138770 
Apr 11 2019 13:34:08 (EST)

If we are merely a LARP asking questions on the Chans, why are we being attacked daily by some of the world's biggest media co's, social media co's deliberately applying censorship/banning, shills paid/inserted to disrupt (media matters), blue checkmark coordinated attacks, etc.?
All for a 'conspiracy' on the Chans?
All for a 'LARP'?
Why is there a constant flow of disinformation being pushed re: Q?
Example:
Disinformation push re: Mueller is a white hat.
FAKE & FALSE narrative.
Think BLOCKADE.
When you can't attack the information directly, you attack the source, if that fails, you 'create false misleading information' to discredit knowing 'select' 'unaware' followers would not take the time to self-corroborate the claims (same vehicle/tactics used by FAKE NEWS media).
Logical thinking always wins.
As the target(s) turn to the other side, the attacks will intensify.
We have the source.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: cc526f No.4093506 
Nov 30 2018 22:27:02 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: cc526f No.4093335 
Nov 30 2018 22:21:58 (EST)

>>4093224
Mueller will face charges re: U1
He's working to save himself.
Q

>>4093335
Why do the CLINTON'S remain in CONTROL of many still in POWER?
>>>BLACKMAIL
The Clinton family is working overtime.
PANIC IN DC.
Nothing.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6e0a05 No.3978190 
Nov 20 2018 21:42:33 (EST)

thehill.com...
[D]ec 5
D5
Nothing.
This election was not about fixing the economy, trade, borders, military, protecting our children etc. all so another corrupt politician or 'insider' can simply undo it [band-aid].
This was not simply another 4-year election, but, a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not, WE, THE PEOPLE, reclaim control over our gov't.
www.youtube.com...
Panic in DC.
Q

DURHAM.

Why are @q, Devin Nunes, and Dan so cheeky lately?

What do they know?

Hope we all find out soon.

edit on 3 6 2022 by dashen because: Q

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It is all lies, all of it.

Well consider the source!!! How long have many of us here been critical of wikipedia?? Just the fact it is used as to go to source of historical information is scary. It's getting to the point I am expecting books to be banned across the board soon. At least the ones not "approved by fact-checkers." The way things are today I can say that is one thing I AM expecting.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

The publick has no idea how deeply intertwined Russian and American business moguls have become after the fall of the USSSR.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Some favorite wiki Belligerent boxes of stupid wars, amazing defeats and other historical clowns in action.

Battle of Gatwick

"the Québécois Rambo" - Battle of Zwolle (Super bad-ass)

Cristero War

Dai Hong Dan incident

Emu War

Operation Wikinger

Gotta luv it, CIA playin both sides as usual, Freemasons, Gladio, opposing factions in the Italian government, Gaddafi is there.

Years of Lead

The 💩 I saw in that jungle... things like that change a person.

Gombe Chimpanzee War - The Kasakela males consisted of Figan, Satan, Sherry, Evered, Rodolf, Jomeo, and Humphrey.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
....but just curious if anyone has a guess what the Watch The Water statement refers to....

Perhaps there is reference in the recent picture posted of someboby on a remote island as high up as they could possibly get standing on the stone peak.

A strategic underwater Nuke to start a Tsunami would cause HUGE damage but mitigate the fallout.

Perhaps something that has been tested a few times in recent years and attributed to a natural disaster like an underwater earthquake perhaps?

"It's BIBLICAL"

Well, it could mean that.
But what do you see when you 'watch the water' and not a screen ? Even through a plane window ?
That it is level.

'It's biblical' could also mean 'it's nonsense' , depending on pov.

edit on 6-3-2022 by guidedbyblake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
A TON of stuff has been posted here about the "bills" [iou's] and their symbolism. I'm not going to hash it out again. I will mention that the original "contract" for the FED was 99 years 1913-2012. REMARKABLY not remarkably 2012 coincides with the introduction of the BTC etc.

XX_ noticed this change in the clock on the 100 dollar bill, so I put together a graphic because it reveals something very interesting.

The key point is BOTH images were created at the same time. So, in symbolism language, the beginning image was created along with the ending image. The ending image seems to point to 3-22, which, given the madness we hope to end now fits well into events of the past week RE: Dollar, SWIFT, Gold, Russia etc.

It also fits nicely into the Equinox pocket among other seQuences.

Posted last Novemberish.

12-21-1988 to 3-22-2022 =

12,144 days, 12X12 = 144, of course 144 too.

33yrs,3days,1months 3331 33 & 31 mirror 13 31&13 are money related.

399 months 1 day.

Pretty crazy numerical connections.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Speaking of the Anti-christ.

Has anyone considered perhaps you are further along the timeline than you think you are?

Antichrist could be Obama. Almost a complete unknown who waded in blood.

Just think it through before mocking please.

P

edit on 6/3/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: guidedbyblake
But what do you see when you 'watch the water' and not a screen ? Even through a plane window ?
That it is level.

Such nonsense that my new home-made water filter means I am "watching the water" that I drink metaphorically.

My own personal "Biblical" Holy Water.

I am an Ordained Priest after all, and it's always blessed.
edit on 6/3/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
REMARKABLY not remarkably 2012 coincides with the introduction of the BTC etc.

Bitcoin was introduced in Jan 2009.

On 3 January 2009, the bitcoin network came into existence with Satoshi Nakamoto mining the genesis block of bitcoin (block number 0), which had a reward of 50 bitcoins.

BITCOIN

I like this bit:

Embedded in the coinbase of this block was the text: The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Yes, nerbot, I spotted your location a while back... "grin and bear it"?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: guidedbyblake
That it is level.

Such nonsense that my new home-made water filter means I am "watching the water" that I drink metaphorically.

My own personal "Biblical" Holy Water.

I am an Ordained Priest after all, and it's always blessed.

That's great, nerbot,

I did say 'depending on pov' ! I believe in God, myself, just not religion.
Your Holy Water finds it's level, like all water.
Wondered, sometimes if the Q Bible references annoyed other religions.
But don't want to be called a troll again, again.
Maybe that's why I didn't make the 'guest list' on page 1 ?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
👋 👋 hey. 👋👋

Where is Eric Ciaramella?

The Ukraine expert who was the secret whistle-blower against Trump during the impeachment.

The same C👁A agent who is very close to the Bidens and had his fingers in many Ukrainian goings on.

nothing can stop what is coming

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Access denied on your last link.

P

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
👋👋👋HEY👋👋👋

Remember this?

“Three intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command.
He didn’t use the NSA.
He didn’t use the CIA.
He didn’t use the FBI and he didn’t use the Department of Justice.
He used GCHQ.

What the heck is GCHQ?

That’s the initials for the British spying agency.
They have 24-7 access to the NSA database.

So by simply having two people go to them saying ‘President Obama needs transcripts of conversations involving candidate Trump, conversations involving president-elect Trump,’ he’s able to get it, and there’s no American fingerprints on this”

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Translated:

MOSCOW, March 6 - RIA Novosti. Moscow received documents from employees of Ukrainian biological laboratories confirming that components of biological weapons were being developed in Ukraine, in close proximity to Russian territory. This was stated to journalists by the official representative of the Russian Ministry of Defense, Major General Igor Konashenkov.

"In the course of a special military operation, the facts of an emergency cleansing by the Kiev regime of traces of a military biological program being implemented in Ukraine, funded by the US Department of Defense, were uncovered," he said.

According to the military, after the start of the special operation, "the Pentagon had serious fears" that the world would become aware of the conduct of secret biological experiments on the territory of Ukraine. To hide the violation by Washington and Kiev of the first article of the UN Convention on the Prohibition of Bacteriological (Biological) and Toxin Weapons, the Ukrainian Ministry of Health sent an instruction to all biolaboratories to urgently eliminate stocks of dangerous pathogens, the department added.

We have received documentation from employees of Ukrainian biological laboratories on the emergency destruction of especially dangerous pathogens on February 24 — the causative agents of plague, anthrax, tularemia, cholera and other deadly diseases,” Konashenkov said.

In the near future, the Russian Defense Ministry intends to present the results of the analysis of the received documents.

ria.ru...

link to video
edit on 6-3-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join