It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Interesting.
I was reviewing my handouts for an EO class I'm teaching tonight. I wrote this pertaining to Bergamot EO''

Being a bacterial infection, TB can manifest outside the lungs and on the skin, a condition called scrofula, not often seen these days, but worth a mention I feel. Scrofula presents as inflammation and irritation of the lymph nodes in the neck.

It was weird, I felt a huge pull that I had to include it in the handout as I kept seeing 'people moving around'. I guess the refugees from Ukraine?
There's also this..

Great results when treating staphylococcus bacterium, both on the skin and internally.

Same EO, only about 5% of today's staph infections can be cured with penicillin. As we know Staph infections particularly the bacterial version can lead to sepsis.

I've ALWAYS felt after the virus, they would roll out a bacterial infection..... which is going to be way way worse.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that document spell out that Ukraine basically declared war on the US?

If that is true and people in the Intelligence Community knew this, then every Congressperson (both House and Senate) that proclaimed that they are with Ukraine have sided with the enemy of the US and thus have openly committed treason.

Also, some friggen allies we have in NATO, they are not only siding with an enemy of the US but are openly supporting a side that has declared war on a NATO member.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   

FUTURE PROVES PAST.

NEWS UNLOCKS

BOOM

m.theepochtimes.com...

In October 2016, Wikileaks released a little-noticed email exchange involving Jennifer Palmieri, the communications director for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, and Democratic strategist Joel Johnson. The exchange, which was dated Feb. 26, 2016, revealed the existence of a Clinton campaign “swift boat project”—a political term used for smear campaigns—aimed at then-presidential candidate Donald Trump.
At the time, the email was largely ignored, but it has recently gained new relevance through disclosures in court filings by special counsel John Durham.
It appears the Clinton campaign’s plans revolved around two primary prongs directed at Trump. The first and better-known element of that project involved Fusion GPS and Trump-dossier author and former MI6 spy Christopher Steele. The other element involves the efforts of Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann and his use of data exploited by technology executive Rodney Joffe and a team of IT operatives.
Last year, Sussmann came to prominence when he was indicted by Durham for lying to the FBI in connection with his role in passing Joffe’s data to the FBI.
The two-pronged strategy began to take shape in the spring of 2016, and those parallel plans would ultimately merge at the end of July 2016, just two days before the FBI opened its investigation into the Trump campaign.

The Clowns in America under Brennan ran this OP abroad hand in glove with Clinton campaign then brought it home and handed it off to James Corney.

O what a tangled web we weave....

Then Corney hands it to the Clown Lovers Strzok and Page.

Holy shiddd

As Democrats moved forward with the publicization of Brennan’s claims, Hillary Clinton publicly accused Russia of interfering in the U.S. election on Sept. 5, 2016, implying that Putin “viewed a victory by Donald J. Trump as a destabilizing event that would weaken the United States and buttress Russian interests.”

On Sept. 7, 2016, two days after Clinton’s public claims of Russian interference, Brennan’s CIA sent a memo regarding the Clinton campaign’s plan to vilify Trump to FBI Director Comey and the deputy assistant director of the counterintelligence division, Peter Strzok. By the time the CIA memo was sent, the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane probe was well underway. Rather than open an investigation into the Clinton campaign, the FBI continued undeterred with its investigation of the Trump campaign.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

LOOK AT THE DATE OF THE ABOVE ARTICLE.

enough to declare war over?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
From your link...

XELJANZ is a medicine that affects your immune system. XELJANZ can lower the
ability of your immune system to fight infections. Some people have serious
infections while taking XELJANZ, including tuberculosis (TB), and infections caused
by bacteria, fungi, or viruses that can spread throughout the body. Some people
have died from these infections.

Just throw oil on the fire why not!
Thank you for the links.... I'm going to have a very interesting class tonight!
Rainbows
Jane

ETA.... and I then remembered something from decades ago so went and checked...I was right...

Isolation of M tuberculosis from soil and water raises the possible risk of infection from the environment. This study further confirms the ability of M tuberculosis to remain viable in water and soil for an extended period time.

ncbi link
WATCH THE WATER!

edit on am33America/ChicagoMonday2022-03-07T03:19:12-06:0003America/Chicago03000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   

February 25, 2022 Updated: March 1, 2022

So, Ukraine interferes with our Elections, an act of war, then we learn that Ukraine was also trying to set up Russia for the fall. Now we have multiple reports of Ukraine along with foreign actors (Americans and a few others) supplying them with possible nuclear bomb or at the least radiological dirty bomb materiel for a False Flag.

Well, I guess "KU" will just allow a nuclear detonation take place and unknow number of people to die because of... you know the plan. I mean they sat on their hands while allowing a fake pandemic happen, they sat on their hands while billions of people were made to be poisoned, so I don't expect them do anything now.

It's a shame really, I wonder how many us of feel like Platon sitting by watching Greek Democracy, Tyranny raise up, and his whole way of life disappear. All while knowing full well that it all could have been stopped at anytime if only a few in power spoke up and alerted the populace about what was going on.

No matter how many of us here shout out about the going ons', none of us have much sway in the mass public, so any warning we might provide is meaningless to the masses, but at least the few that do listen will at least be given a chance.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

See. Q is not superman or the Avengers.

This is a big huge ugly plot.

At least we have some idea of what's happening.

Who is behind this?

Is this war a distraction?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Remember, Obama-Biden authorized the attempted sabotage of a Presidential Candidate, and then the President Elect and President, in early January 2017.

Durham knows this. If Americans give the House/Senate to Republicans in November, Durham will kick into high gear, and there's no way Biden/Garland would even consider cancelling his investigations.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   

UKRAINE - MARCH 2008

Ukraine tries to diversify fuel supply

Ukraine fuel supply between TVEL and Westinghouse

UKRAINE = NOV 2008

Ukraine energy profile

edit on 7-3-2022 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Russia disconnects from the global internet The Russian Ministry of Digitization has sent a government notice to all owners of internet-based communications services to instruct them about the imminent transfer of global content and domains to servers based in Russia

Internet telecommunications services by 11/3 must:

- Go to servers in Russian territory
- Delete Java codes that load foreign content (banners, etc.)
- Convert any non .ru domain to .ru domain

11.3 ❓❓❓
edit on 7-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The former commander of Gladio and the secret services: "I'm with Putin, the problem of war is

Zelensky"

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

All they’ve had going for them is FEAR & PROPAGANDA = 2 options

Musk to Send More Starlink Terminals to Ukraine, Zelenskiy Says

WRWY, WE HAVE IT ALL, FULL CONTROL "OR" THE STORM
OUR CHOICE = FOCUS ON GOD = GOD INSIDE YOU = SEE WITH YOUR HEART
INSIGHT = TRUST YOURSELF = GOD WON = TRUST GOD = FIND PEACE
PEACE = PRIZE & FORGIVENESS MEANS EVERYTHING

edit on 7-3-2022 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Q) The Storm Rider

The U.S.[ DS, CIA FBI ] is looking for a reason to create a FALSE FLAG... Blame the EVENT on the CONVOYS and bring in another new law that WILL cover Disinformation/domestic terrorism>>> which is what the CABAL/OBAMA/ UN wants to bring in FULL CENSORSHIP... And like Canada, Australia and many other countries can be Fined/ Banks finances seized or assets seized or ARREST or ALL..>>

Be careful FREEDOM FIGHTERS, TRUCKERS AND PATRIOTS out there in the front lines ..

Much love and respect and be very AWARE of your surroundings and report anything that is offhand (WARNING)🚨 ... (and film with with your phones anything suspicious)

t.me...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Some analysis of the pic published .... Biden Goes to Church

A bit of messaging ? Whose name is on that cross ?

Biden goes to Church

He Better

Durham filing raises prospect history might have changed if Clinton lawyer hadn't lied - March 6, 2022

In his latest court filing this weekend, Durham gave his most sweeping assessment yet about the consequences of Sussmann hiding the fact that he brought the allegation to the FBI on behalf of the Clinton campaign and a computer executive aligned with the campaign. 

"Had the defendant truthfully informed the FBI General Counsel that he was providing the information on behalf of one or more clients, as opposed to merely acting as a 'good citizen,' the FBI General Counsel and other FBI personnel might have asked a multitude of additional questions material to the case initiation process," Durham told the court in a memo filed late Friday.

"Given the temporal proximity to the 2016 U.S. presidential election, the FBI also might have taken any number of different steps in initiating, delaying, or declining the initiation of this matter had it known at the time that the defendant was providing information on behalf of the Clinton campaign and a technology executive at a private company," he added.

edit on 372022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Be careful FREEDOM FIGHTERS, TRUCKERS AND PATRIOTS out there in the front lines ..

Much love and respect and be very AWARE of your surroundings and report anything that is offhand (WARNING)🚨 ... (and film with with your phones anything suspicious)

Videos of desperate civilians in Mariupol being told that evacuation via the Russian humanitarian corridor is not allowed.

This appears to corroborate Russian reports that Ukrainian fighters are holding civilians as human shields in Mariupol and other cities.

t.me...

In total, from 2014 to 2022, millions of Donbass people were bombed by Ukrainian troops of the Kiev regime for 8 years. Hundreds of thousands of Donbass citizens had to flee to safety in Russia. Everyone in the West knew this.

AND NOW THE QUESTION: WHERE WERE ALL OF YOU? WHERE WERE THE SANCTIONS AGAINST THE UKRAINIAN REGIME AND KIEV? WHERE WAS THE PEACE MOVEMENT?

t.me...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Does anyone remember a rumor going around that right after the inauguration that Durham, Mike Lindell, and a few others were sworn into Military positions. If that is True what can Garland really do to stop him? Does this explain the secrecy and “no leaks” if it’s military then decisions can come quick.

Remember the CCAPS and people wondered how Lindell got them? Was it military all along continuing the sting?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Now it's all coming together.

Time to get out the gorilla glue, D.
Don't let up now.

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join