It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

One further "add" on who is supporting Twitter under Elon Musk:

FIDELITY

Recall that Abi Johnson, their CEO, was one of 5 US businesses at the 5by5 business meeting between DJT and the UK a few years back (and covered in the thread).

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
No, you basically said, there are still some around so who cares how many were killed.

You make it sound like millions were all in one spot at the same time ready to fend off the europeans. The US army was still hunting down native americans in California in the mid 19th century.

No side was innocent. Some people recall whole groups of "whites" being hunted down by "savages" and all the history of scalping people for trophies. There was war and one side was found inferior. We saved their core society enough they exist today when historically the Khan, the King or the Czar would have put them in the history books of "used to be" and forgot about them.

Try as hard as you can you are not going to change my mind or many others that the US is guilty of murder or slaughter. We defend(ed) our territory they did the same. What else is there that happens in these situations but what a King type does of genocide? We are not guilty. We have had bad men do bad things on both sides who would have said their crimes were called for at the time.

War is hell and when one tribe fights another the superior force perhaps even with superior more modern weapons normally prevails. Had the natives been on the other end of the situation they would have given in and said leave them alone I suppose you are telling me? The blood thirsty ones on both sides did all that.

I condone nothing, and point out history has been diddled with recently.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Interesting if true.

What's interesting about the "distraction" part is how much is real real? Remove the bots, the shills, the trolls, the rest, what's actually left?

Modern times: If there is no one to broadcast the outrage is there really any outrage for anyone to hear?

Choice point is very prevalent right now.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
No side was innocent.

I didn't say there was an innocent side.

Try as hard as you can you are not going to change my mind or many others that the US is guilty of murder or slaughter.

Of course not, you have justified it in your mind.

Pro-choice people have done the same with their stance.

I think that is why the graphs in the original post were questioned, there has been a lot of killing throughout history and yet people seem shocked by abortions.

I condone nothing, and point out history has been diddled with recently.

You seem to be doing a little of that yourself.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Heard a rumor on Telegram that the security detail is being portrayed because of the “leak” but in reality it is because they have ruled on the 2020 election and they ruled to overturn it and will be made public as soon as next week.

Lots of interesting things swirling around the “leak”. I think it was a distraction but unsure on what since there are quite a few candidates.

edit on 5-5-2022 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Damn mate that was heavy. It made me think of meself as a wee kid
maybe 5 yr old laying outside on picnic table many nights waiting for
Them to come & take me back home. I did not think I belonged here.
I was abused physically & mentally by father until they divorced when
I was 11 yrs old.
Saw me first UFO when I was 6 yrs old around mid day & pointed it out
to father, it was a gold colored saucer that was stationary in the sky
~ at 1 o'clock position & he blew it off & ignored it & me.
I found out later in life that 2 of me grandmother's sisters had UFO encounter
while driving to come to visit her?
I have had encounters ever since then & then many years later became
involved in MUFON LA which helped me further calling them in & sort of
communicating with them...only the benevolent.
Abductions as an adult were horrible, the only thing I would remember is waking up
usually between 3am - 5am extremely agitated, very scared & knew exactly the window
where they took me through.
Sorry too much too tell cz many experiences, & yeah I hv had in person wide awake
meeting me friend Ektar.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Good evening everyone.

I stumbled down a rabbit hole just recently involving Whiplash347. Apparently, they are being investigated by the FBI regarding cryptocurrency fraud. Apparently, this is why Whip closed the comments on his page recently. Just figured I would share this since NESARA/GESARA is often discussed in the thread. I am still digging into the evidence they have against this Emily person. I hope it's not true because t it is very damning. Hopefully, you all haven't invested in any of these "pump and dump" coins that Whip is constantly pushing.

Cheers.

Whiplash Exposed?

Whip Exposed Chat

edit on 5-5-2022 by BoomGiggle because: Type O

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar

I was abused physically & mentally by father until they divorced when
I was 11 yrs old.
Saw me first UFO when I was 6 yrs old around mid day & pointed it out
to father, it was a gold colored saucer that was stationary in the sky
~ at 1 o'clock position & he blew it off & ignored it & me.
I found out later in life that 2 of me grandmother's sisters had UFO encounter
while driving to come to visit her?
I have had encounters ever since then & then many years later became
involved in MUFON LA which helped me further calling them in & sort of
communicating with them...only the benevolent.
Abductions as an adult were horrible, the only thing I would remember is waking up
usually between 3am - 5am extremely agitated, very scared & knew exactly the window
where they took me through.
Sorry too much too tell cz many experiences, & yeah I hv had in person wide awake
meeting me friend Ektar.

Cheers
Ektar

I apologize, it was not intended that way. I try to keep those things in mind, usually.

I'm familiar with experiences such as yours, hopefully my post illuminates a few of the components, and know, you are far from alone in this cray cray world. What aggravates me to no end is the dismissals, most often designed to demoralize. Trolls use it all the time, "so what, who cares, prove it" stuff. When those around us do it it is really bad. Not all the non terrestrial craft you see are malevolent, cherish your extended sight. The peace will emerge from within, you've got this one of that I am sure.

I went to one LA Mufon event, 1995ish at sportsman's if I recall, didn't care for it. The "special guest" wasn't very human.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012

Face up or heads up as in heads or tails.
So inversion would be tails down

I don’t know if this relates. But I searched F note 411
And found this about.

How to Denomínate Funds in your Account as Lawful Money
It’s a PDF

It’s in regards to section 411 in a Federal Reserve document.
Mentions Emergency Banking Act of 1934
edit on 5-5-2022 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Anton.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar

Nice one!

Your reply to Crankyoldman's post remids me of exactly where I was when I first thought/felt that I was not from here.

I was stood right in front of one of those small British Telecom exchange boxes. The green ones you find on some streets. I was about 8.

I think my Grandpa had a few secrets. He didn't get to fly The Queen Of England without a very special badge.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

All five of the key DNA building blocks claimed to have now been found in meteorites, suggesting that space rocks may have delivered the compounds to Earth, contributing to the origin of life.

These meteorites contain all of the building blocks of DNA

Three meteorites contain the molecular building blocks of DNA and its cousin RNA, scientists recently discovered. A subset of these building blocks had been detected in meteorites before, but the rest of the collection seemed mysteriously absent from space rocks — until now.

Now, in a study published Tuesday (April 26) in the journal Nature Communications, scientists reported finding all five nucleobases inside carbon-rich meteorites. This included trace amounts of all three pyrimidines: cytosine, uracil and thymine. "In particular, the detection of cytosine is of surprise," because cytosine is relatively unstable and likely to react with water, said Yasuhiro Oba, an associate professor at the Institute of Low Temperature Science at Hokkaido University in Japan and first author of the study.

Although thymine and cytosine hadn't been found in meteorites before, laboratory studies hinted that these nucleobases might be lurking, undetected, in the space rocks that slammed into Earth.

In any case, even if the detected C, T and U are extraterrestrial, their scant presence in the meteorites casts doubt on the theory that the first life on Earth was seeded by DNA components from space, Callahan said. "If these results are representative of typical pyrimidine concentrations in meteorites, then geochemical synthesis on early Earth would likely have been responsible for the emergence of genetic material, rather than inputs from extraterrestrial delivery," he said.

Always had a strong belief in the Panspermia hypothesis.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Interesting timing BoomGiggle!

Yesterday, on telegram, I highlighted an issue with a swisscustody.org asset that was being pushed on QSI... the small print said only Indians could buy or trade it. I'd been monitoring the chat for a while.

For me the only advice I've taken seriously has been to get Gold and Silver, or XRP/XLM/ALGO/XDC. This has come from people like Ghost Ezra, and precious metal companies on youtube including Kitco, not just Whip. I am not a financial advisor just relaying my experience.

What's interesting is the account you quote seems to want to link QSI to Whiplash347 and probably will try to link to Phil Godlewski (who has a PSI silver company). I'll be interested to see what happens but there is too much that Whip has posted, that I've substantiated by my own research, to dismiss him totally on the basis of this. I'm not discounting Phil Godlewski either.

Interesting times... the fog of war is thickening!

edit on 5-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

One further "add" on who is supporting Twitter under Elon Musk:

FIDELITY

Recall that Abi Johnson, their CEO, was one of 5 US businesses at the 5by5 business meeting between DJT and the UK a few years back (and covered in the thread).

Elon Musk turns to old financial backers for $44B Twitter buyout: sources

Other major buyout firms including Stephen Schwarzman’s Blackstone and billionaire Robert F. Smith’s Vista Equity Partners also have turned Musk down altogether, a source said. Apollo Global Management, meanwhile, is only interested in providing debt financing, according to sources close to the talks.

Apollo Global-Management

Apollo Global Management said it will work with fintech firm Figure on a series of blockchain initiatives.

Apollo, an asset management firm, will collaborate with Figure, a developer of the Provenance blockchain, on applications across the investment lifecycle, an announcement Wednesday said.

The companies will investigate practical applications such as listing funds on a blockchain, asset securitization and digital marketplaces.

Figure issues loans and mortgages using Provenance to automate parts of the process.
Along with Provenance, Figure offers blockchain-enabled products for companies and individuals around fundraising and secondary trading of the private fund market.

The Reset is related, not entirely sure how, but it is directly related.

Side note. IIRC, Fidelity held the investments based on the Birth Certificates for a while. They left open site access about 10-12 years ago and folks found their SS numbers within Fidelity. They shut it all down shortly thereafter.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Former Sec of Defense pretending to be stunned at the concept of US false flag attacks. LMAO! US bureaucrats are so desperate for book sales it's pathetic.

twitter.com...

General Trevor Cadieu where are you?

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Flashback

Hasn't been the same since

edit on 562022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger
It's absolutely fascinating.
I'm running an online course in a couple of weeks on the importance of the VN and also the ICV (Ileocecal Valve) and all the different techniques we can use and do to improve Vagal Tone.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
The answer is right there in the post, rights are given by the state/government.

The US government, for example, gave that right to women from 1973 until now, when it seems it might be reversed.

Wrong. You don't understand this system but I will help you. Things that ARE NOT RIGHTS are to be decided by the state or city voting new laws. Things such as car licenses are not a right but we need laws to make it reasonable for people to drive a car to work.

Right are clearly noted as "from God" in fact and is so noted in our founding papers.

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join