It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: Menesses
X sent u and me a pm
giving an avenue to utilize if the normal upload button stays broken.

:

Received, still having issues with getting it into a post..? Just shows a blank dialogue window with an x to close....

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Oh...Canada?

twitter.com...

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I never learned about this in school...WW2 veterans of McMinn County, Tennessee lead one of the only successful insurrections in American history, known as the Battle of Athens (1946), storming the town's police station and disbanding the local government after years of Dem corruption, police brutality, voter fraud & discrimination.

Woo-hoo southern Rambo's:

Here's a mini doc on this event. The sheer amount of corruption happening in that town during that time was absolutely astonishing. The J6 was a kindergarten clown party compared to this event.

You can skip to 40:19 for a quick summary.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Continuing down the rabbit hole with "the reset happened in 1988 and we are seeing fruition now."

Computer system Patent 1988 Application

This invention relates generally to a computer system, and more particularly to distributed processing of a task by a distributed computer system.

A distributed computer system is a network of computers each of which function independently of but in a cooperative manner with each other. Versatility of a computer system can be increased by using a plurality of small computers, such as personal computers, to perform simple tasks and a central computer for longer more complex tasks. Such an arrangement lessens the load on the control computer and reduces both the volume and cost of data transmission.

Distributed Ledger Tech.

Interesting the idea of "hey idiots, BTC is the money of the people" is rooted in a PATENTED tech from 1988 by the anti BTC company's CTO. So much for the mythology of a made up guy breaking the banks into pieces from his basement.

Historically, historically, patents are awarded to things that work. All patents run through the DOD first, those they want they take, those they want dead they kill (in some cases they kill the filer), those they deem worthy of being allowed they allow. DOD gets first look.

Here is what connects.

So at 18-19 or so David Schwartz, the now CTO at Ripple, patented the idea of distributed ledger computing systems. Current Assignee Wintershall Dea Deutschland AG David Schwartz Enterprises Inc. Patent Status Expired - Fee Related

Some fun numbers if we take the awarded date and fix it to the upcoming solstice time frame equivalent mirror date.

31 mirror 13

So to be clear. In Jan 1988, The Economist Magazine published a cover with a BTC like coin within an eagle lording over the burning of the FIAT dollar. Remarkably few months later a teenage kid named David Schwartz filed for a Patent on distributed ledger technology computer systems now being used to replace FIAT. Remarkably, the logo contained within the BTC like coin is NOT a BTC logo, but in fact a logo near identical to a company called "Stellar." Which, remarkably, happens to be a company started by a guy that used to work at Ripple 2013, a company, which, remarkably is using the very Patented Tech their own CTO filed for in 1988. Which, remarkably, uses XRP which was created..... in June 2012, 21 years later.

Remarkable.

Here's an oddity. If we take the Patent date, mirror it to the XRPL creation date we get...

Now where have I seen the 369 creation code before... ah yes...

More numbers repeating.

David's other Patents

Problem Reaction Solution.

Problem = Inflation, Interest Rates.
Reaction = waaaaah.
Solution = goodbye Fiat, hello Distributed Ledger +++

Everything is spread out over LINEAR time. By the time the eneMedia is screaming about it the process is coming to fruition.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I don't like the source. Whose blood?

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

How about this....

imgur.com...

Alot of comments about a Cabal bloodbath coming....

I found the original source.....

twitter.com...

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hmmm. What do you think would have happened if the citizens were unarmed?

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
I never learned about this in school...WW2 veterans of McMinn County, Tennessee lead one of the only successful insurrections in American history, known as the Battle of Athens (1946), storming the town's police station and disbanding the local government after years of Dem corruption, police brutality, voter fraud & discrimination.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Those into Numbers Stations may find this of interest from @Shortwave_Spy on twitter at 1:32PM EST

Strange format on the numbers on 3296 kHz. Reads as "72 49th, ## in ## th, ##" unlike any Russian station I've heard.

Wonder what they're up to. With the numbers going on constantly and being mumbled by a bored live operator.
#Russia

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Tonight I am delivering a meem of my own creation to the local politicians which will shake this town to it's core.

Not really, but yeah. It's an infographic with emails, pics and highlights...not unlike we use here. It's a really bad email between our boro secretary and an attorney friendly to them, showing extreme bias, conflict and lies being told to the rest of the governing body. They have no idea how I got it! I wish I had time to repeat the pompas language and idiot-style pseudointellectualism they show to their petty bourgeois friends.

I already uncorked it during it last 2 months, drip drip drip... not enough copies, wait the text is cut off the end of the page, lol, I drive them crazy. Now it's in meem form....I get it printed out professionally and hand it out at the meeting. The Solicitor is sitting right there, and his face is on the flyer, lol. I told council last month that's he's committing a fraud on the community, and should resign....while looking him right in the eye.

Secret is, I sold my building there and am not going to any more meetings after tonight. No, federal court is awaiting.
I already have everything needed to turn their lights out. They should have have asked our last town how things went for them.

edit on 2-5-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yes FF! Battle of Athens indeed! You are doing democracy right, when the government fears the people and all that.

Kudos!

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
imgflip.com...
edit on 5/2/2022 by Menesses because: .

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I am somewhat familiar. Women's cycles are matched to the Moon, or so we were told in Biology when I was learning. The Cycles of the Earth are part of our DNA. Of that we can be certain because we grew up on Earth and our entire life we adapt to changes given by the Earth and Sun.

originally posted by: Menesses

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It's May 1st, I wonder what disappointments, and ??? appointments we will see come in the next set of weeks.

I few days ago it was shown that a new type of 13 month Calander was suppose to have come into use during that last reset (ie the New Deal theft). If we had used that Calander, then what day is it?

This covfefe issue had come up before. I thought it was Arabic or Aramaic for something. Something along the lines of C ov fe fe being individual letters or symbols that resembled those letters. I'll try and figure out what I'm talking about in the morning, but I'm pretty sure this was something that came up before.

I feel we should have been in a 13 month calendar all along with the moon being the time keeper on that.

Our noosphere experts have convinced me that this is just a fact. Makes sense too if the plan was to keep us all out of time with the natural flow of things. Disrupt the inner biorhythms of each human on purpose. Then, knowing what is occurring to their own bodies, they practice to avoid the negative affects. They stay in rhythm with the environmental changes because they are informed to things we aren't.

You make an interesting point about time and our natural biorhythms being artificially controlled and disrupted. Are you familiar with Jose Arguelles and his 13 moon calendar?
He researched the Mayan calendar and says we should be synced with this pulse because then time becomes 'Art' and right now we are living by a manufactured mechanical time wave meant to limit our development.

Also, covfefe: "I will stand up"?
site

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Menesses

cue: Bason Journe music

edit on 2-5-2022 by FlyingFox because: I referred to myself as a Bond Villain one time, lol.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

3) SKORPION - POL(and)... think Mr Pool "Green on Blue" Scorpion posts:

Just to add..

When scorpion hunting, a black/uv light is used to light up the exoskeleton like this. The colors in this pic appear to be manipulated though to make them more intense.
edit on 2-5-2022 by Outerlimits13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Wasn't it in Canada that 3 (I think) Chinese scientists (again, I think, from WuHan) were allegedly unceremoniously sent packing back home because they were 'suspected' of stealing information and possible viral samples?
Pretty sure that came out in 2020 and it happened in late 2019.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

News that Kathy Boudin has died on May 1st

a reply to: xuenchen
Tragic loss

One Weatherman would later tell me that in order to rid the members of their bourgeois habits, the collectives forced couples to separate, required homosexuality, drug taking and round-the-clock sessions of self-criticism. One time, they skinned and ate an alley cat. 

It gets better coincidentally

Over three hundred people attended, including Kathy Boudin and future Obama neighbors Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn , who were both extremely active Weather Underground leaders. Decisions were made to ‘go underground’ and to launch an offensive against the United States.

Surely she will be missed by some, heck, they might build a statue to Honor her.
Alot of them have been taken down in the last couple of years by some.

[yvid]J2pWOD1nk7g[/yvid

edit on 2022/5/2 by CrazyFox because: Tblt

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Hmmm. What do you think would have happened if the citizens were unarmed?

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

Think we all know the answer. From what I read those citizens did everything they possibly could for years to have peaceful resolution and stamp out all the corruption. As things got even worse, they finally couldn't take it anymore and I'm sure the fresh group of recently returned battle hardened vets gave them all the confidence they needed. Different times back then and our gov't today is far too powerful for such to happen today. Not saying it can't happen, but the likelihood is extremely low no matter how well armed.

Yowser! Good time to be a fly on the wall. Some people as I'm sure you well know have to learn the hard way. You're one of the few that takes non-violent action in the interest of rule of law proverbial head smashing.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Xiangguo Qiu of National Microbiology Lab in Winnipeg.

China and Viruses: The Case of Dr. Xiangguo Qiu (Jan 29, 2020)

In July 2019, a rare event occurred in Canada. Suspected of espionage for China, a group of Chinese virologists was forcibly evicted from the Canadian National Microbiology Laboratory (NML) in Winnipeg, where they had been running parts of the Special Pathogen Program of Canada’s public health agency. One of the procedures conducted by the team was the infection of monkeys with the most lethal viruses found on Earth. Four months prior to the Chinese team’s eviction, a shipment containing two exceptionally virulent viruses—Ebola and Nipah—was sent from the NML to China. When the shipment was traced, it was held to be improper and a “possible policy breach.”

That same lab...

Canadian government scientist under investigation trained staff at Level 4 lab in China

Renowned Canadian scientist Frank Plummer dies in Kenya, where he led HIV breakthroughs (Feb 04, 2020)

No confirmed cause of death. Tying up loose ends? Who knows?
He ran Canada's National Microbiology Laboratory in Winnipeg for several years. Yes, he was affiliated with Dr. Fauci & Dr. Robert Malone.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Nice one! Thank you!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Reminds me of this, too:
Malaysia Crash: AIDS Researchers On Board

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Menesses
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Nice to meet you, MountainLaurel!

That sounds like an incredible experience, you piqued my interest by mentioning inversion... Would you mind sharing a little of how that manifested in their relaying of understanding?

Cheers!

Nice to meet you too Menesses !

Maybe a better word would have been duality, for example the meaning of the snake symbolism, which we’ve discussed many times throughout this thread. In Aztec, Mayan and several other Indian cultures a snake is respected, capable of shedding it’s skin, a sort of re-birth, re-generation if you will. Snakes also represent the Kundalini and healing energy, Creative energy and Spiritual power. The meaning is an inversion of all the negative things associated with snakes from their POV. I guess the best way I can put it, they very much look at the cause and effect of things, how Nature works in tandem with both positive and negative events and vibrations.

We also learned about how they saw Masculine and Feminine energy and how important the balance between those two forces are to the well being of the Whole Family and community. Many of these truths are probably Universal, but it was really a neat way to reinforce some of those truths viewed through their traditions and POV. 🪱🐛🦋

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join