It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Menesses
Weird. Same here.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I like your optimism, and it is a hopeful thought he'd be part of the Q team secret white hat pack for sure, but to me it's more likely he's still in there and genuine concern for his health after years of unofficial imprisonment and threats of extradition couples with a new wife and new two new children prompted the outcries that have again been ignored...

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
Weird?
Like weird weird or just weird??

edit on 5/2/2022 by Menesses because: .

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Here I was thinking about how they are both perfectly positioned to be photoshopped doing the dirty... Question is, who's screwing who?

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger
The heart needs the Vagus Nerve to send the right electrical impulses to beat.
Yes, our emotions affect us, both positive and negative. But without that VN operating properly a whole slew of physical ailments happen to all sorts of systems in our body.
Yes, positive and 'love energy' helps your Vagal Tone and in turn the function of your heart, lungs, digestive system, immune system, endocrine etc. But a faulty VN and your other systems get affected.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Z looks like a "hip drug dealer" from central casting in a B level Lifetime Teeeveee Movie of the week on how drugs do bad things to normal people with trans kids. He's wearing a Fooking Hoodie and off brand kicks FFS. A gazillion dollars are being given to this guy. This is unreal.

Tell me the White Hats are in charge without telling me the White Hats are in charge.

There is simply no rational explanation for this.

I agree 100%....

They think they will never get caught and nobody is keeping score.....

He is NOT getting all that money ...most is being laundered.....

He IS getting unused weapons that have been sitting on a shelf so to speak waiting for a war.....

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Is this why they want Assange gone??

twitter.com...

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger
Style,
LOVE IT

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Good Morning All... 🥰

Spent the morning catching up on all the wonderful research and insights from the past several days, Great work everyone !
Welcome new/lurking peeps ! Who knows what Elon’s true motives are, lol, but the dude has a wicked sense of humor if nothing else

So awhile back I told you all about this kid I met, who I nicknamed “ The Prophet Daniel “ because he was so in tune with plants, soil biota and Nature. Although over the years I’ve deprogrammed myself from the pharma based Horticulture I learned at Cal Poly, to a more organic gardening approach (much like what MD’s need to do ) Daniel has taught me a lot, technically and spiritually, lol, this kid really believes he’s going to turn the deserts into self sustaining gardens that feed people and he just might pull it off with a little help !

This weekend Daniel and his lovely Bride were married by the Tule River, on the land of the Yucca tribe at the base of the Sequoia mountains, Beautiful place. I got to do the flowers and was also a guest. It was one of the most fascinating projects I’ve ever done, helping to decorate the sacred ceremony circle with two Indian guys, lol, after being blessed and in my bare feet ! So I got a crash course in Indian traditions that mimic many things we discuss here, Inversion, vibration, symbolism, very esoteric stuff really. Beautiful ceremony, giving thanks to Nature, Earth, the Cosmos, drums, dancing, blowing the conk shell to the east, west, north and south, you just can’t imagine how powerful it is in person, doesn’t translate well seeing it on film or t.v......you FEEL the vibrations. No booze ( lol, big departure from an Irish wedding ) vegetarian food, very few cell phones, one of the best and most romantic weddings I’ve ever attended, absolutely awesome !🌻

edit on 2-5-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Menesses
Watching Joshua Philipp of Crossroads/Epoch Times right now talking about the points of this new Office Of Misinformation and how it includes the term malinformation, or the malicious use of true facts.

Worse, how spreading mis/dis/malinformation is literally now categorized as terrorism and an act to undermine the stability of the nation...
Livestream

We have reached the point where telling the truth is officially an act of terrorism.

It's hard to even imagine the next step.

Unconditional loyalty oaths to Der Fuehrer?

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

This is how delusional they are and how the veil has lifted for many. They act as if when Team Joe showed up it was 2010 all over again, they reset the timeline and everyone was dead asleep again. The cringe is staggering. Just staggering.

Or.

Tell me the White Hats are in charge without telling me the White Hats are in charge.

There is simply no rational explanation for this.

This photo is just weird. According to the inter-web, Nancy is 5'0" tall and Zelenskyy is 5'7". But notice the strange body positioning in the photo. Zelenskyy is offset, yet his hand lines up with his chest and Nancy's hand lines up with her chest as if they are the same height.

Also, the people walking in from the left as if neither Nancy or Zelenskyy is actually there. It looks like a bad green-screen job to me.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

PM 4 U both.

ODNI annual transparency report on the government's use of FISA, pen/trap, national security letters, etc. The FBI looked up your nudes by name over 3 million times last year.

Executive Summary
The Annual Statistical Transparency Report Regarding the Intelligence Community’s Use of National Security Surveillance Authorities provides statistics and contextual information concerning how the Intelligence Community uses the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and certain other national security authorities to accomplish its mission. The report also describes the circumstances under which such national security activities are conducted and the rules that are designed to ensure compliance with the Constitution and laws of the United States. By providing statistics along with explanatory narratives, the Intelligence Community endeavors to enhance public understanding of intelligence activities by adding further context to other publicly released materials regarding the oversight framework. This is the ninth such transparency report.

Annual Statistical Transparency Report [PDF]

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This link seems to indicate the White Hats turned a Rothschild and he claims this week will be a bloodbath....we can only hope....LOL

t.me...

Didn't know it only shows messages to members....I will try to get a screen shot...
edit on 2-5-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

What a surprise ....uploads not working.....
edit on 2-5-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Can you upload it to imgbb.com and give us a link for the image?

Cheers

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Yes, my observation is optimistic. Basically explaining why JA isn't free as a bird right now. Him being kept on ice is consistent with the publicly observable information, and does fit in with the idea of him having a continued role.

edit on 2-5-2022 by FlyingFox because: I think SR is still in play.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: NR03T5rchY
Agreed....something is 'off'.
Zelenskyy is also one whole paving slab closer to camera too, so wouldn't his left shoulder and foot not be slightly turned towards Pelosi?
Rainbows
Jane
PS Having just seen a close up of that photo, Nancy has some serious circulation problems going on with that hand of hers.

edit on am511America/ChicagoMonday2022-05-02T11:45:17-05:0011America/Chicago05000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
Hi guys.
I opened a new account on twitter:

twitter.com...

I am trying to post only in Italian to help fight censorship in my country but after a few days I am discouraged ... 2 followers and statistics views close to zero.

I feel like I'm talking to an empty room.
If you would like to help me grow I would be grateful.

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Greetings duncan!

I just heard the incredible news about Italy today!!!
Italy & Greece Drop Restrictions

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: Guyfriday
Just read after replying to your post somewhere, and while doing so was thinking what if c meant and then went searching for a correlation with "D".
14 pages no connect but sometimer it's right under the nose.
506c

Rule 506(c) offerings are subject to “bad actor” disqualification provisions

Techy

[...]

Greetings CF!
The thought popped into my head this morning, has anyone suggested C before D could mean something as simple as 'Classified' before 'Declassified'???

edit on Mon May 2 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
News that Kathy Boudin has died on May 1st (May Day) of all days 🌫️

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join