It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I feel that this is a two prong attack.....

Could be a three pronged attack maybe...

My earlier post regarding Bluetooth Tech in the Vaccines

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: duncanhidao

Claimed population of the Earth:
7.9 billion
Stated vaccination rate for that number:
63.1% (or 4,984,900,000)

Real population of the Earth (estimated):
5.7 billion.
so that 4,984,900,000 vaccinated ends up being only 715,100,000 people not vaccinated. That's pretty close to that 500 billion people that certain groups had stamped out in stone. Add to that the real Plague which Choina is still dealing with and a few wars, and in the end the total population might be just smaller than that 500 million level.

To think that it's just about a virus, people need to think that the vaccine is the virus.

If this turns out to be the case and it happens fast, I'm not sure even 500 million could sustain the networks we have at the moment that we rely on for shipping, fuel, food. The huge population allowed people to move in large numbers to very inhospitable locations reliant for everything to be shipped in. Very few people have enough survival skills or resources.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
If this turns out to be the case and it happens fast, I'm not sure even 500 million could sustain the networks we have at the moment that we rely on for shipping, fuel, food.

With only 500 million, the demand would also decrease, and who precisely would be the "we" after the extinction event?

Automation would become streamlined by those left to accomodate reduced needs.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Guyfriday
Guy we were discussing this at home the other day. I feel that this is a two prong attack. The virus was the bioweapon launch which killed and harmed many people. But they new it would mutate over time and become weaker.
The next weapon to launch was the vaccine creating more death, and harm weakening many people to some new threat.

Just my theory.
I must be gaining some traction here because family members have been ordering books and we just received some.
What Really Happened in Wuhan, Red Handed, Virus, Viral, The Real Anthony Fauci. Fun times ahead.

"The Real Anthony Fauci" mentions Pathogenic Priming...

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What is a map?
What is a legend?
Why is a legend useful?
What is a sequence?
Why is this relevant?
When does a map become a guide?
What is a keystone? Find the keystone.

I am just going to toss this out here and this may or may not be something but there are certain numbers and sequences of numbers that link to the evidence. The #17 has the inversion of good vs evil and it seems to consistently point or act as confirmation. Maybe #17 is the keystone to help us read specific maps. When the 17 is used by the evil it draws attention and if it is obscured it is drawn out by the 17 good. Nowhere to hide.

The legend would be the specific area such as Covid-19 and medical connections, and another coud be political religion, political figures ect.

The map are the websites, news articles, books that we have to navigate to find the proof so the keystone is important as confirmation.

Then we have seen 3 digit sequence of numbers that tie in directly with diagnostic codes and no doubt the last three digits of the patent code for Covid-19 will lead straight to a linked medical connection. So an initial inspection of 701 leads to a medical classification as listed by the WHO under "symptoms, signs and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings,not elsewhere classified.
Well that ties in with all of the Covid trials and adverse effects. But then it also links to FEMA.
I will look into this more because FEMA is up to something...

Anyway this is just one legend and keystone. There could be more than one but dependent on the topic. Ha, I just wanted to add to the confusion.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006
I haven't read the book yet since it just arrived. I will have to find that Thanks.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
So crazed over Q- anon LOL.
Meanwhile the Factcheckers are going crazy over the biolabs in Ukraine. And I looked up Fauci and he is predicting an outbreak of tubercuosis in Ukraine.
Unreal!

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
Yes I read that but just the thought. I haven't brought it up with family yet. I have my own squad that I am trying to deal with if you know what I mean. Just to get them to believe the basics will be an achievement.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
According to @nexta_tv Russia is preparing to disconnect its internet from the rest of the world.
This will probably take place from 11 March. All domains will have passed to Russian servers, on Russian territory.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Flashback
June 14, 2021 - 08:04 AM EDT
Police investigating death of TV anchor who uncovered Clinton tarmac meeting as suicide

WEF members - JUSTICE takes Many Forms, I've been told

Compelled

edit on 362022 by MetalThunder because: ANNI201

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
I wonder if this links to
#825 SEC TEST

#820 NO COINCIDENCE.
Expand your thinking
SEC TEST

803 SEC lists 5 tests

Expanding my thinking on this maybe this relates to digital currency. The SEC is tied up in that battle over whether it is a security or not and the decision should be coming out soon. China was the first country to test it. Maybe 5 countries have tested it.
Maybe the SEC has been testing it quietly as well because why would Jerome Powell state "that U.S. digital currency and stable coins can co-exist" although he prefers digital currency as the safer alternative.

Russia on the gold standard stabilizes their currency regardless of what type they use while ours is in free fall. Gold will destroy the Fed because we need to go back onto the gold standard to stabilize our currency too. Do we have the gold? Yes.
www.washingtonpost.com>business>2022/01/20

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Metal I love that picture of the CDC!
It fits them to a tee.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Walt Disney wanted to house everyone in Metro Complexes. EPCOT was a test of this idea. When Howard Hughes, Gore Vidal, and Walt Disney went infront of the US Congress to testify about climate change back in the 1950s, only Disney pushed for a global warming crisis and was pushing for housing everybody in a Trotskyist Utopia.

There wouldn't be any need to keep any of the current infrastructures since a new type of infrastructure is probably already in place, we just don't know what it is. All those "Shovel ready jobs" Obama spent money on.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: igloo

Walt Disney wanted to house everyone in Metro Complexes. EPCOT was a test of this idea. When Howard Hughes, Gore Vidal, and Walt Disney went infront of the US Congress to testify about climate change back in the 1950s, only Disney pushed for a global warming crisis and was pushing for housing everybody in a Trotskyist Utopia.

There wouldn't be any need to keep any of the current infrastructures since a new type of infrastructure is probably already in place, we just don't know what it is. All those "Shovel ready jobs" Obama spent money on.

The more you know

Consent
Not all that glitters is GOLD

edit on 362022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Lots of keywords from the post map in those DARPA 2022 programmes, EtMN!

#1494 = JUMP

QUIVER in #4772 & #4836

#3300 = COFFEE
Also DJT's COVFEFE comments... COVFEFE anagram = COFFEE V

RAD in posts #756, #2640, #2658, #4245

#4630 = COHO

Also WARP is a commonly used term in @romanadidulo posts (partial quote):

Set course coordinates:
Planet: Earth 2.0
Destination: Canada 2.0
Maximum speed: @ Warp 9...Engage!

Could be something... could be coinkydinkys.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join