It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The idea of sending NATO aircraft into Ukrainian territory to enforce ‘safe airspace’ will be taken as a declaration of war by Russia.

How can Russia respond offensively?

Cyberattacks!

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

DARPA/DoD projects for fiscal year 2022 concerning electromagnetism.

A few projects peaked my interest in the realm of "Full spectrum Domininance"...

1) AMEBA: portable mechanical ULF antenna for underground/underwater use:

2) JUMP: Joint research program sponsoring teams of researchers and innovators concerned with developing technologies to “exploit the entire electromagnetic spectrum” from radio frequency to terahertz.

3) Development of "advanced transductional materials that convert one form of energy to another" and "physics-based models that predict material behaviour when illuminated by high peak power electromagnetic influence."

4) Study of plasma-physics capabilities to simulate wave/particle function and explain electron depletion by electromagnetic waves (Re: Electric Universe theory)

5) WARP: external electromagnetic influence jammer - to neutralize/filter out EM interference generated by oneself OR external sources.

6) QuIVER: Quantum Imaging of Vector Electromagnetic Radiation -
"magnetometers" to "enable future human-machine/brain-machine interfaces", detection of magnetically charged items such as mineral deposits and IEDs, and navigation of GPS-denied environments.

7) GRYPHON: "generating RF with photonics for low noise", the development of compact sources of microwaves to replace noisy or oversized military oscillators with microchip technology.

8) COFFEE: compact high-frequency radio filter/resonator for interference rejection and "spectral management"/DoD dominance in the 5G environment.

9) RAD: investigation "immersive electromagnetic environment" as it pertains to electronic warfare strategies incorporating the advances in "virtualization" for development deployment of these techniques.

10) Coho program: developing ultra wide-band RF signal detection and recognition capabilities to facilitate an asymmetric advantage for US and allies to maneuver in the electromagnetic environment with respect to access, surveillance, filtering, and localization.

Excerpts from the DoD/DARPA Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Budget Estimates [254 page PDF]

Apparently, they are going to be breaking out the ET/Alien tech as one might conspire to imagine based on their descriptions. You've heard of Voice-to-Skull technolgy that goes back to the 70s, welp they have a project called "DREaM" - "Dynamic Range-enhanced Electronics and Materials" to perhaps transmit dreams to brain through congested RF environments via low-power mm-wave advanced novel technology.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Chance 🤺 Gardener 🍊

Chance 🤺 Gardener 🍊

Chance 🤺 Gardener 🍊
edit on 6-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Claimed population of the Earth:
7.9 billion
Stated vaccination rate for that number:
63.1% (or 4,984,900,000)

Real population of the Earth (estimated):
5.7 billion.
so that 4,984,900,000 vaccinated ends up being only 715,100,000 people not vaccinated. That's pretty close to that 500 billion people that certain groups had stamped out in stone. Add to that the real Plague which Choina is still dealing with and a few wars, and in the end the total population might be just smaller than that 500 million level.

To think that it's just about a virus, people need to think that the vaccine is the virus.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: EA006
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Note: 11/7 ref'

Note 3 6 9 ref

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Stimulating post, Observationalist!

Just a side note to it... INVERSION = 125 = 5 x 5 x 5

I.e. = 5 by 5 PLUS an extra DIMENSION?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

THE RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR TO ITALY RAZOV ON SENDING ARMS TO UKRAINE

"We are certainly interested in ensuring that the negotiations are effective. In this context, it seems shocking that the decision to supply lethal weapons to Ukraine was taken just as the Russian and Ukrainian delegations were sitting at the table of the first round of negotiations in Gomel. In fact those weapons will be used to kill the Russian military, which, you will agree, adds further complications to the relations between states. Furthermore, it is difficult to predict in which hands these weapons will end up and against whom they may be used. "

Sergey Razov, Ambassador of the Russian Federation to Italy in an interview today with AdnKronos

Link

Great diplomatic operation by the Mario Draghi regime, this is equivalent to a declaration of war against Russia.
And to think that there are lunatics who consider him a patriot...

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Rather ironic the new Ipcress Files TV series, based on Len Deighton's book and Hollywood film starring Michael Caine of the same name has just started on ITV tonight,
I'm watching it right now,
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I don't have the time to read through all the threads on the Q topic....but just curious if anyone has a guess what the Watch The Water statement refers to....

Tsunami?
Aliens under the ocean?
Water drying up?
Water levels rise?
Water poisoned?

Forgot one.....Sub launched missiles?

twitter.com...
edit on 6-3-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Don't get too brainwashed by the special effects.

Several leading Western scientists have been kidnapped only to reappear a fews days later. Unfortunately, each scientist has been brainwashed and is now completely useless. The British send Agent Harry Palmer to investigate. Palmer is surprised to be selected for such a mission (considering his past) and believes he has been chosen because he is expendable.

The Ipcress Files IMDB

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Global Information About Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 Vaccine [also known as BNT 162b2].

I slipped in as a medical professional.

Fun fact: "Information about the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 Vaccine is only available to certain countries."

Save Israel for last. No information for them!
--------------
Meanwhile only in Canada you say? Dark to Light > Do not expose to sunlight, UV rays and minimize exposure to room light. I would imagine trying to give jabs in the dark would be interesting. But what about all of the jabs given out from exposed cases in the sunlight from parking lots???
Does that make them less effective or does that trigger something that causes an adverse reaction that is person specific. That might explain those over 1000 adverse effects that have been documented.

Canada has a lot more going on. They believe they are receiving the approved Comirnaty vaccine but the supplies that they are receiving are labeled with Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine. Pfizer doesn't like to waste anything and of course it is always about the $$$. And so far no one has been able to document the difference between the two that I have found.

However there is something even more disturbing. The labeling. The Canadian government may be waiving the usual requirements in the interest of getting enough of the vaccine but ...
1. Labels do not have expiration dates because why bother since the dates are just moved around as the wind blows.
2. There are no lot #'s. Pfizer will do anything to make tracking and identifying that there are lots that may be seriously defective and people will not know which lots they have in inventory.
3. There is no drug ID number. Which drug do they have Comirnaty, the EUA Pfizer or what else? Maybe a newer test version???
4. No French labeling. I imagine that they must be providing other countries labeling in their language so why leave the French speaking people without clear information?
5. Does not include Comirnaty brand name.
6. U.S. FDA specific information should be disregarded.
I really like this one> Report Health and Safety concerns to Pfizer Canada ULC at 17300 Trans-Canada Highway, Kirkland QC. Manufactured by Pfizer Inc NY 10017. As if Pfizer is going to do anything with that information.

The date the instructions were modified 2021/11/19 [ 2+2+1+1+1+1+9+ 17]

Canada's site also had detailed information about Comiranty clinical trials and adverse effects. Much we know about but what vaccine causes the temporary inability to drive a car or operate machinery???
-There are no studies that have been conducted that look into the impact of mixing and matching Comirnaty with other vaccines, which Canada has promoted.
-Genotocity: Not relevant since using an mRNA vaccine could not possibly cause any damage to the genetic information in the cells or any resulting mutations.
Geriatrics? Ha...they just used the information from the 18-55 year old group.
--------

I was also able to view the U.S Pfizer global information and instructions. The differences are amazing at what information is being given to different countries.
Most of it details storage requirements...2 weeks link.
Oranges to grapes [orange vs purple caps] why is it in red that these can not be stored but the diluted can be stored for 2 weeks?
This I was floored over. The grey box at the bottom would allow one to continue to access more information but one has to consent to this statement-"I acknowledge that this website is being updated on an on-going basis." How would anyone know?
----I checked Australia, United Kingdom and others and they were completely inaccessible for non medical types like me.

www.cvdvaccine.com

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
....but just curious if anyone has a guess what the Watch The Water statement refers to....

Perhaps there is reference in the recent picture posted of someboby on a remote island as high up as they could possibly get standing on the stone peak.

A strategic underwater Nuke to start a Tsunami would cause HUGE damage but mitigate the fallout.

Perhaps something that has been tested a few times in recent years and attributed to a natural disaster like an underwater earthquake perhaps?

"It's BIBLICAL"

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
The idea of sending NATO aircraft into Ukrainian territory to enforce ‘safe airspace’ will be taken as a declaration of war by Russia.

How can Russia respond offensively?

Cyberattacks!

I started a thread on that subject earlier: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The USA must not get involved. If Putin says take your USA tanks out of Ukraine, or I'll attack America assets, we must take them out. Ukraine (and the ego of our leaders) is not worth a war between the USA and RUSSIA.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Guy we were discussing this at home the other day. I feel that this is a two prong attack. The virus was the bioweapon launch which killed and harmed many people. But they new it would mutate over time and become weaker.
The next weapon to launch was the vaccine creating more death, and harm weakening many people to some new threat.

Just my theory.
I must be gaining some traction here because family members have been ordering books and we just received some.
What Really Happened in Wuhan, Red Handed, Virus, Viral, The Real Anthony Fauci. Fun times ahead.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
What special effects?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1
One thing I try to do is pay attention

Just because you've earned it and felt way before the explanation.... Gods Country fills your eyes. God Bless & Godspeed

WWG1WGA
Carry on

edit on 362022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: nerbot
What special effects?
Rainbows
Jane

The 1965 British film The Ipcress File (dir. Sidney J. Furie, starr. Michael Caine) provides a rich case for exploring these interconnections between mind control, mind science and media, as it exemplifies the era's innovations for depicting 'brainwashing' on screen: the film's protagonist is subjected to flashing lights and electronic music, pulsating to the 'rhythm of brainwaves'.

Brainwashing the cybernetic spectator: The Ipcress File, 1960s cinematic spectacle and the sciences of mind

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

rumble.com...
edit on 6-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join