It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
1st you guys tell me Alex Jones, nut case of the century for a ton of people, is like a prophet as his predictions are clearly coming true. And NOW! Now we find out Ted K was right and he went all "rainbow warrior" in a solo fashion. Instead of his approach I would have like a try at doing it Assange's way with the leaks.

It is very very hard to point to these two people as examples of Red pilled leadership!

Oh well, I follow the data where ever it goes.

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Guyfriday

Exactly. Ever since I read his manifesto several years ago, at first I thought he truly was nuts, but as years rolled by and I started becoming more aware regarding the system's technology enslavement I later realized he wasn't nuts like the media would have you believe, except his method of waking people up (due to nefarious MK forces at work) ended up being too extreme. Damn shame.

The System’s Neatest Trick by Ted Kaczynski.

edit on 24-4-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Ektar
Doesn't this sound like the same BS Vax crap? It is NOT a vaccine & you have
to keep getting continuous jabs to "train" your body how to react...

I wonder if this would have been considered a true vaccine before they
just happened to change the definition of vaccine?

Cheers
Ektar

No...the word "vaccine" is now diluted to include Pepto Bismo, Aleve, and Vodka. Anything that keeps you from dying as quickly from a given affliction.

oooh so I can have Vodka and orange juice and change the name to vaccine from scredriver?

She is long buried but I don't think my mom would allow that one.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Jones is no Prophet since he's clearly on the inside with the deep state. Ted K on the other hand is like a violent Gore Vidal.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Interesting Post from LookingGlass1776 @posodoing a 1776 too.

Choice Point related?

Wow, Meathead sighting.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
He looks stoned. 4/20 Squad.

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

During the times we went out and played war games, I can promise you we got stone drunk afterwards every single time. You often could not bring it and we might get some anyway as tradition. Not before or during, but definitely after it was over.

They would make our entire MASH unit be on site in battlefield drills and farm out all of us to do guard duty and war games just like 11 Bravo of my day. Those guys would do the assaults and we would "repel" them. Now we did set up the very best in alarm systems. The fishing line with aluminum cans filled with rocks or bb's. Very effective trick the boys from 'Nam taught us.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

in other news you just don't see

Several very large food processing plants in the US have blown up/burned down in the past few days

Ok. I have a theory here on this a family member shared with me that I am going to throw out here.

What if the white hats are blowing up the places the food is contaminated with a bioweapon or the activating agent to the CV bioweapon?

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Why does the right honorable mayor of ChiTown have Male Pattern Baldness? Bold question from the reporter.

Hmm... I've never heard anyone suggest Lightfoot was trans, but that hairline is hard to explain any other way.

Well the Baphomet connection of a transgender would seem to fit the pattern. Everyone is supposed to be fighting against the designation God gave us by having a Y chromosome or not with all the comes to the people who have an XY sex chromosome verses XX.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

This would be a lie. It is impossible to get hands on all the missing books of the Bible since the Bible itself has been the product of multiple individuals burning and trashing books from the Bible in order to either control the narrative or by controlling the believers.

The Vatican doesn't even have all the books of the Bible. This fact is provable by how quickly and quietly they swoop up any Dead Sea Scroll or Books of Apostles show up so that only they have access to them. Hell, even the Early Christians that followed the teachings of Thomas in India had their stuff ransacked by the Vatican when these teachings were discovered.

Another thing that prevents the Vatican from having the teachings of the God of the Fourth Relm is that fact that the Hebrews threw all that out in favor of a Monotheistic Religion after they left Babylon. Remember how Jesus told Peter that the God of this world was a Lion with the tail of a snake? Well that's just one of the many gods that the ancient Hebrews believed in. So what happened in Babylon that caused them to change their beliefs and should we believe in the religion that is based off this tainted version of it, not to mention all the politicizing of it done after the death of Jesus?

This belief that some how the Vatican has it all, is a very big lie, and given this current push for a "One World Religion", I would be leery of anyone saying that they have the truth of it all.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Huh, would you look at that...🤔

twitter.com...

Epoch Times - Archived here.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Can we believe these figures though ?

Good competition in my brain on Resets these days..

www.youtube.com...

'Oddfellows' alright !

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Jack Posobiec twitter.com... integrated the "1776" with his username this past Friday after Marjorie Taylor-Green responded to one of the court questions with a "1776" response, which sent liberals into orbit with anger.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: guidedbyblake

Probably not the figures directly, but there is some patterns to all that statistical data.

Cool, thanks for that vid link. I find that stuff fascinating.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Chris Wray will crap his pants if/when “the people” really do storm the Capital.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
t.me...

I wish 1 out of 100 (1/100th) of the things that are supposed to be revealed, actually were revealed.

Those promises used to be exciting, didn't they?

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Chris Wray will crap his pants if/when “the people” really do storm the Capital.

I'm not sure if "storming the Capitol" or "taking out a key official" is the best way to send a message that we're fed up, if we get to that point. What do you think?

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Trust The Plan?

ttps://twitter.com/home

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Cheers for the update on Ashchurch, angelchemuel.

I'm assuming the tank movements would have been down or up the M5 motorway, a mile or so away.

I wonder if we could access Motorway cameras from the movement date to see where they went?

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

It felt speeded up somehow, not an urgency, just a 'quickening' is the best I can do.

There is vibe of 'crackling', a sort of intense focus at the military facilities I've been on. They have odd aspects; one of which is an absence of older people (no retirees on base).

Cheers

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join