It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

To many in Ukraine, a full-scale Russian military invasion would feel like a liberation. On Saturday, across the country’s eastern and southern provinces, hundreds of thousands of people gathered to welcome the Kremlin’s talk of protecting pro-Russian Ukrainians against the revolution that brought a new government to power last week.

But the claims coming from Moscow were still enough to spread panic in eastern and southern Ukraine. On Saturday, pro-Russian activists in the Crimean capital of Simferopol staged a massive demonstration in the city, calling on residents to rally against the “Nazi authorities” who had come to power in Kiev. “What’s happening in Ukraine is terrifying,” says one of the organizers of the march, Evgenia Dobrynya. “We’re in a situation now where the country is ruled by terrorists and radicals.”

Making matters worse has been the role of nationalist parties in the new government, including a small but influential group of right-wing radicals known as Pravy Sektor (Right Sector), which embodies some of the greatest fears of Ukraine’s ethnic Russian minority. Its leader, Dmitro Yarosh, has openly referred to Russia as the “centuries-old enemy of Ukraine,” and has spent years training a small paramilitary force to fight what he calls “Russian imperialist ambitions.”
TIME

They elected to chalk it all up to Russian disinfo. No matter how many indications they saw and reported in this article, they were positive that none of it was true and that the only logical conclusion was that Ukrainians were confused by Russian lies, influence, the usual.

This "reporter" decided that they were all being tricked by Putin through their TVs and didn't even know what they were seeing with their own eyes. The link for Yarosh is to a TIME interview with him, wherein he clears up any uncertainty over his Nazi allegiance. I guess they think Putin brainwashed him too.

On July 25, 2015, at the request of the Russian authorities, Interpol placed Yarosh on its international wanted list.

Since Jan 2, 2016 this request no longer appears on Interpol's website.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Interesting interpol link

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Some Old Timey Q...

DJT discusses fraud at the rally = PR = bringing attention.

DJT held his rally at......... Delaware County Fairgrounds on Saturday, April 23, 2022

Durham issues trial subpoenas to Clinton campaign and DNC

Special counsel John Durham issued trial subpoenas for members of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign and the Democratic National Committee as he pushed his theory of a “joint venture” in the case against Democratic cybersecurity lawyer Michael Sussmann, who represented the Clinton campaign, and Rodney Joffe.

Locking them into a story... yet he actually knows the story entirely, based on filings.

Rare ‘Washington Crossing the Delaware’ painting that hung in the White House for more than 40 years will be auctioned off and is expected to sell for $20million

The painting up for sale on May 12 is smaller - about 3 feet-by-6 feet. It had hung for decades in the White House, mainly in the West Wing reception room.

The work depicts George Washington leading soldiers across the Delaware River to surprise the infantry hiding on the other side on Christmas Night, 1776, Kestenman said.

1776 Bonus.

MGT In Kangaroo Court

For example, on 5 January, one day before the riot, Ms Greene said in an interview: "This is our 1776 moment", in what lawyers said was a reference to the year that the US declared independence from Britain, triggering a war.

Under oath, she said that she had no memory of that statement and denied that references to 1776 amounted to a secret call for violence. The Georgia state seal hanging in the court, she noted, has the year "1776" written on it, prompting a laugh from the judge.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
THEY have all the POWER.
It's all about THEM.
See the Problem?
Be Still.
Forgive.
Seek Peace.
Connect the Dots.
Find the Hidden Dot.
What's our purpose in life?

Continue to Build our HEART MAP.

Re-discover our reasons to live.
Humanity finds hidden Dot.
Connect the Dots.
Peace Spreads.
Forgiven.
Move Forward.
See the Solution?
It's all about US.
WE have all the POWER.

Think WH-Y.
For God & Country.
Life, Liberty & the Pursuit of Happiness.
If we build it, he will come.
Bigger than we can Imagine.
There's great love in this movement

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
This Mr Pool account has a countdown to a live stream today at 4pm CST

t.me...

Finally One we don't have to wait months or years for.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
That is not the answer to those questions. That is pure deflection.

Wrong, because what was proposed was that Trump in singapore might have been a body double. Context matters.

So, do YOU think the Cabal lacks the will to use the methods at their fingertips to fake us out with theatrical masks I ask again?

Who cares if they do, DJT isn't part of the cabal.

How can you not see the possibilities with such a mind as you must posses to handle so many deflections in an intellectual manner? I am going to say you are not missing them, but you are avoiding facing the facts on the possibilities for some reason.

Honestly, the way it is used here is pretty dumb. Someone impersonating another in a short public appearance because they are dead or in gitmo doesn't take into account their family and friends speaking up about it not being them.

In this case it is extra dumb because there was no need. It was just something put out there to fit the Q narrative, which has been a 4.5 year circle jerk with nothing to show for it.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

One of the layers of "White Hat forces", that we have not ruminated over much, is the billionnaires.

Either (Q) the Storm Rider or the White Hats telegram accounts have made mention a couple of times of this - can't remember which.

Their thesis is that there are a large number of White hat billionnaires supporting the Q "plan"... implying that their power will come into play in bringing the Black hat corporations to heel, through takeovers, etc.

Let’s hope that is correct.

I have puzzled about this since early discussions about the mainstream media. In the US the vast portion of the MSM is owned by a handful of entities wielding tremendous influence. It’s almost universally used negatively, to the point we discuss the “4am talking points” and nickname the MSM the Enemedia. Trump even called them our number one threat.

I had to wonder why it seemed like all the billionaire owners were black-hats. Granted it might be hard to become a billionaire unless you are simpatico with the existing shady power players, some of which appear to be backed by government agencies.

But Trump and Q knew of the problem with the MSM from the beginning. If they have been working on “the plan” for many years, it seems like it would have been basic strategy to scrape together at least one dependable white-hat controlled media outlet.

Now we are suddenly hearing about a scramble to create Truth Social and to own bulletproof internet infrastructure as if providing honest information is some radical new idea never envisioned before.

Even if we had to go through a period of allowing the MSM to demonstrate their dishonesty and destroy their credibility, it seems like it would have been obvious to have a solution prepared and ready to implement when the time was right.
edit on 4/24/2022 by cimmerius because: Tweak

edit on 4/24/2022 by cimmerius because: Tweak

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I had to wonder why it seemed like all the billionaire owners were black-hats. Granted it might be hard to become a billionaire unless you are simpatico with the existing shady power players, some of which appear to be backed by government agencies.

Don't worry. The Koch brothers will save you if Donald can't.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

WOW you're behind on the times. It's Koch Bro now. David Koch died in 2019.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Should we be questioning these valuations?

twitter.com...

Elon Musk Is The Greatest Entrepreneur Of All Time

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

Why? What difference does it make if they are right or wrong?

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Follow Le Pen.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Elon Musk Is The Greatest Entrepreneur Of All Time

Working up Valuations are sort of like counting votes, depends on who counts the votes.

My favorite thing about the Gatesian model, "Gates is worth billions," because something stock. But if he sold all his stock he'd be worth zero as the "value" would crash by flooding the market with stock he doesn't want (in FIAT that is). Funny Gates is shorting Tesla, I guess his billions in valuation requires constant gambling on the failure of others.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I think when it comes to elon there is a lot to question..
Best I mention,This is not coming from a negative place,this is me saying, the man has so many spinning plates,
Its clear he is no Dummy,
With so much government contract money,
And such a well publicized whacky relationship history,
It screams to me of a Howard Hughes-esque clown mystery,
I'm just saying there is more to the man than "meets the eye,
But i am a question everything at least once type of guy..

👍

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The live broadcast from Mr Pool for today at 4pm has been moved to April 28th....LOL....

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

The part that keeps going over and over in my mind is that Tweet & Instagram post back in 2018 from Dan Reynolds of Imagine Dragons, "The illuminati is real, I'm a member, that's how Imagine Dragons got famous. I'm tired of the politics. It puts me in great risk, but I belive in full honesty, and Beyonce is not talking, Chris Martin...nobody is saying a word. I'm going to give you all the details...the President, Elon Musk, VP, Harry Styles, Treasurer, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Historian, and that's all I know."

Was Dan Reynolds lying? Was Elon a white hat plant that so successfully infiltrated the Illuminati that he became President? Or is he controlled opposition?

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Just a quick Ashchurch update Rel.
Went past there lunchtime today. Most of the tamks gone, about half a dozen or so left. Loads of those low-loader trailers stacked on one another, that's new. Quite a few more of those armoured 4x4 things lined up too.
Spotted the 'hangar' doors were wide open too. They must have emptied their 'storage'/mothballs!
I don't know how to describe the feeling I got whilst driving past. Not my feelings, the vibe from the place. It felt speeded up somehow, not an urgency, just a 'quickening' is the best I can do. Will be going past again in the morning. I'll see what I can spot and 'feel' and report back again.

As a slight aside, whilst out today, I have become almost 100% convinced now, that China is playing a major role 'behind the scenes'. They are and have been interpreting WEF and Schwab in a different way, but they are in control. I now believe (almost) that Putin is the thorn in the side of the WEF AND China. He's not playing by anyone of their rules. The Chinese in their own way have put a spanner in the works for WEF.
No honour amongst thieves as they say.
But given the 3 choices, I know who I'm backing now.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
There is no statute of limitations for federal charges that are punishable by death. Treason and sex-related crimes as examples.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
RATCLFFE
Ratcliffe: Durham Investigation Working With Five-Year Statute Of Limitations For Federal Conspiracy Charges

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Quite agree with you on that note. I been saying or rather thinking for a long while how Elon is like a modern day Howard Hughes. Hope he doesn't end up with the same fate.

And to Cranky, yes, what does the term 'Valuation' even mean anymore in the public eye vs behind the veil.? LOL.

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join