It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   
WISCONSIN DECERTIFIED THE 2020 ELECTION

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I'm going back to building morale.

Libs of TikTok video link
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

The first domino falls, just like that.

And one by one they will all follow.

Do you have a source with that, please?

P

edit on 26/4/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   

President Trump congratulated Wisconsin for something last night. But I didn't take it seriously, because Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers swore to never sign off on "The Big Lie" being pushed to his desk.

For you to put that in all CAPS means something big really has happened in Wisconsin??? Biden "won" by fewer than 20,000 votes amongst the 2.1 million cast in that state. I think it was something like a 108% turnout, lol.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

An eccentric aerospace billionaire and genius engineer buys one of the biggest media platforms of his time: Howard Hughes buys RKO studio in 1948! That one didn't end well, but time will tell with Elon.

RKO = 44
R=18 K=11 O=15

Elon bought twitter for 44 million.

And this
RKO Ident - Wiki

Most of the films released by RKO Pictures between 1929 and 1957 have an opening ident displaying the studio's famous trademark, the spinning globe and radio tower, nicknamed the "Transmitter." It was inspired by a 200-foot (61 m) tower built in Colorado for a giant electrical amplifier, or Tesla coil, created by inventor Nikola Tesla.[

edit on 26-4-2022 by Observationalist because: Added stuff

edit on 26-4-2022 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Mr Pool .....THE STORM.....

t.me...

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Your favorite President is back LOL.....

imgur.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Yes, I'd like to see that as well.

BTW; Google and DuckDuckGo are filtering results with those keywords (Wisconsin and decertifies) in the last 24 hours. Zero. Zip. Zilch. I found a few on Bing. No sauce though.

originally posted by: pheonix358

P

edit on 4/26/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

An eccentric aerospace billionaire and genius engineer buys one of the biggest media platforms of his time: Howard Hughes buys RKO studio in 1948! That one didn't end well, but time will tell with Elon.

RKO = 44
R=18 K=11 O=15

And this
RKO Ident - Wiki

Most of the films released by RKO Pictures between 1929 and 1957 have an opening ident displaying the studio's famous trademark, the spinning globe and radio tower, nicknamed the "Transmitter." It was inspired by a 200-foot (61 m) tower built in Colorado for a giant electrical amplifier, or Tesla coil, created by inventor Nikola Tesla.[

Wouldn't it be a hoot if Elon Musk resurrected RKO Pictures?!

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This may be old news.

The Mcafee Afterlife account on t-gram now uses a "Q" as its logo, and signs the t-gram drops as Q.

Not a "Q" feel to the drops, though.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Yes, I'd like to see that as well.

BTW; Google and DuckDuckGo are filtering results with those keywords (Wisconsin and decertifies) in the last 24 hours. Zero. Zip. Zilch. I found a few on Bing. No sauce though.

originally posted by: pheonix358

P

That explains why I could not find any verification of the decertification or anything even remotely related to it last night.

By the way, John Durham filed another document indicating five large media outlets have conspired with Democrats to damage Donald trump. They may be subpoenaed to testify in their own defense.

mobile.twitter.com...

ATS is being cyber attacked again today, as we're getting closer to the primary targets.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Biden just pardoned Abraham Bolden, the Secret Service agent that allegedly foiled an assassination attempt on JFK in Chicago merely a few weeks before Dallas. He was framed & jailed for 6 years by the FBI for trying to get the information out.

Chicago Sun Times

The attempt that he stopped was the November 2nd plot.

JFK Facts

The Case of Secret Service Agent Abraham Bolden [PDF]

That PDF link is from a write-up that Bernard Fensterwald did for "Computers and Automation Journal" in 1971. Fensterwald, as an attorney, represented people accused of Communism by Joseph McCarthy, James Earl Ray and James W. McCord (Watergate).

The man apprehended for the alleged attempt was Thomas Vallee. Vallee's bio has a number of similarities to that of Lee Harvey Oswald; both were Marines, both served in spy bases in Japan, both worked with anti-Castro Cubans, both had jobs overlooking future presidential parade routes:

The Chicago Plot and the Dallas Plot

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Cim I came across something that seems to tie into Mr. Pool's post with the iron faces.
You have so much more than you now.
SO MUCH!
Future proves past.
News unlocks map.
=
+
++
+++
RED OCTOBER.
IRON EAGLE.
[]

The >=< sign.
On[e]=Republic, the band. Stream OneRepublic-Rescue Me. It has two horizontal lines. Dropped preplandemic 2019.
I watched the Youtube of the song. From the 2.58 mark they are wearing metal masks that looks very similar.

So many of the Youtube songs seem to have very significant messages for our point in time and I was struck with could this represent California needing our help. "Would You Rescue Me? " This is a state that the people have been under the most mind warping control that they have no idea what is happening. After all they get their news from Chinese News Network. Most of the country is pretty frustrated with them but we need to reach out and help them understand. We are stronger together and we are one republic.

Link to Dan Scavino twitter RUN! [with the lion]. One Republic Youtube RUN release date May 5, 2021. They take a "more relaxed" run approach but there is the "look to the rising sun" and the shoot out scene. Time to take China to the Ok Carrol gunfight.

West Coast release date February 25, 2022 Youtube > .17 mark The Storm.
They write the words and singand the album goes straight to gold.
I wouldn't have connected this but we can place this in the weird category. The band did a third party reach out.

www.youtube.com>watch OneRepublic Rescue Me, Run , West Coast

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
4 planets lined up with the moon on Saturday April 23rd. Mars-Saturn-Venus-Jupitar. Maybe that date is significant.
www.space.com>four-planets-align-with-moon-...

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, two adds:

1) Mr Pool's banner was different again at around 3am this morning... it had 7 posturised black and white faces in a half Kaleidoscope pattern. Just checked and it's stll there - see here,

2) There is a clip floating round of a Devin Nunes interview, saying that they now have their own totally independent data center on line behind TruthSocial = no more AWS, Amazon, third party dependencies that could be controlled!

Cim I just wonder if this is referring to the four planets that lined up with the moon on Saturday April 23rd. The planets were Saturn - Mars -Venus -Jupitar. The center face represents the moon?

7 faces = 7 fac(ets)?

Suggesting 7 key parts have come into play? Either merging into the main, or separating out into the 7?

My guess would be 7 merging into one.

The seven faces reminds me of the moon waxing and waning.

Seven faces = seven phases?

The inset picture appears to show an eclipse of the sun, which would reinforce an astronomical interpretation…

I’m not sure that would change what you suggested, but just thought I’d throw it out there.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

originally posted by: Observationalist

RKO = 44
R=18 K=11 O=15

And this
RKO Ident - Wiki

Wouldn't it be a hoot if Elon Musk resurrected RKO Pictures?!

RKO has a Kennedy connection I think, Joe Kennedy. Also has some Disney connections.
And there is this

Crossfire - RKO

Wow, we had way more patients back then to sit through a trailer like that.

Anyway, just coincidences.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Pharma Wars.
PANIC.

Albert Bourla/Pfizer is worried.

The only way that the Pfizer Covid jabs can be distributed and the public receive them is under the EUA. Only the government can buy them. There is no other channel. If the government doesn't have the funding than the distribution collapses.
Pfizer cannot go directly to market. If the government has no $ then no one can get the jabs.
"So it is a concern and I hope that pretty soon common sense will prevail, and they will release the funds."

The 117th congress has some different ideas. Under the American Rescue Plan the $15.6 billion for Covid funding has been blocked.

www.cnbc>2022/03/11>cnbc-transcript-p...

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Pharma Wars.
For those that wanted to have their children vaxed think about this and the motive.

Omnicron impacted children more and resulted in more hospitalizations. In adults the disease had mild symptoms. Pfizer, according to Albert Bourla, was conducting clinical trials and had the data that they could have provided to the CDC so that at least something could have been started. Two doses and then a third if necessary.
However the decision was made that the data would NOT be released to the CDC so therefore no jabs could not be authorized and hence not given.

Pediatricians and parents raised the alarm but Albert Bourla held firm. No jabs for any of you. It doesn't matter how bad it gets. Nein.
--------------------------
Listening to the Face The Nation Interview it is just amazing. Albert Bourla wants to have an annual jab, which most of us expected was the plan, but this is the most fantastic jab ever. It will not only deal with the original disease, the existing variants but it will have super powers and be able to tackle any new variants that will crop up in that year. He admits that the jabs provide no durable protection. He even wants to stay ahead of the variants which is a true feat when we can't stay ahead of annual flu variants.
2.17 mark. "The third jab is Quite good for hospitalizations and deaths. But it's not that good against infections and does not last very long." < His accent is thick but cc shows the words. Just wondering if he is confirming that the jabs cause the hospitalizations and deaths. Something many of us have suspected.

www.youtube.com>watch>pfizer CEO Albert Bourla "Face The Nation" I Full Interview

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Jagstorm just posted...Harris has tested positive for Covid. Now we wait for Biden.
www.cbs.news>kamala -harris-tests-...

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

twitter.com...

“We feel that the scientific community would benefit if more institutions could stand together to take some of the power out of the one at-a-time strategy that appears to be operating,” Berg wrote to Collins.

Berg claimed that the press had been pursuing a series of “rotating attacks” against universities that use fetal tissue derived from abortion, saying that Pitt was the latest target. The school had been under fire for experiments that involved grafting infant scalps onto lab rats and allegations about utilizing organs from full-term and past-term infants. Some medical experts suspected Pitt researchers may have obtained organs from still-living babies.

On October 17, while Collins was still running the department, current NIH Director, Lawrence Tabak, replied that a meeting to brainstorm ways to combat negative media had been arranged with the deputy director for extramural research. Tabak added that he was blind copying Collins on the message.
Daily Wire

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
a reply to: SouthernGift

We have reached the time where everyone projects their POV directly onto Elon Musk. He's Q, he's the savior, he's the final piece, he's the real white hat, he's a shill for the DS, he's ruining everything, he's a uber oligarch, he used the term "telsa" so he must be part of Tesla's soul matrix. And on and on and on and on.

I hate these moments, a whole lot.

Time to repost your "the real elon" video. At least it shows the various physical versions of Elon.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
BREAKING 🚨 US VP Kamala Harris tests positive for Covid: White House

Again? Didn't the triple vaxxed cackler just test positive not too long ago? Or... is she getting removed from prying eyes so she can be briefed on Joe's impending demise? The latter is hilarious, a she cannot even read a script without screwing it up, briefing her is pointless.

The idea of her ascending to the Presidency as the single worst person this side of Pol Pot is really funny to me, then again I have a very sick sense of humor and am proud of it.

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join