It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   
3 new Mr Pool posts and 1 "Comms test" from @codemonkeyz = Ron Watkins, on telegram:

#1 at 5:53pm twitter and 01:56:20 UTC on telegram, is just a BLACK background, i.e. BLACKOUT? I've tried changing hues, brightness, contrast etc. and doesn't seem to have anything hidden. Also this is the 1000th post from this telegram account!

Is "blackout" predicting EBS, Ten Days. Darkness.? Or is it saying MSM is not reporting some breaking news?

#2 at 6:40 pm Twitter and 03:34:19 Telegram:

Red Light

#3 at 7:01 pm Twitter and 03:34:24 Telegram:

mapu

Translate Tweet

"mapu" is:

Croatian/Slovenian for "Folder"
Czech/Polish/Bosnian/Serbian/Slovak for "Map"
Khmer for "Massachusetts"
Klingon for "mass" (seriously - goog translate does Klingon!)
Maori/Samoan for "Sigh"
Swahili for "Puppies"
Tahitian for "Toss"
Tongan for "Marbles"
Welsh for "Mapping"

Ron Watkins "Comms test." at 3:41:13 UTC

ETA - Potentially a big day if QEII and the Pope die as well as Macron lose the Presidency of France.
edit on 24-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   
BOJO comms?

10 second video with ten in top left corner, celebrating orthodox easter.

Flagging Ten days. Darkness?

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Um? Turkey comms?

There's a menace haunting the Anacostia Riverwalk Trail in Washington. It hunts the lonely, quiet stretch of woods between an aquatic garden and a recreation center. Suddenly, it appears in front of a biker, walker or runner and gives chase, flapping, slashing with its talons - and gobbling. It's a male wild turkey, and it's already sent someone to urgent care.

Now, scientists, park rangers and others are out to catch the wild butterball. Despite its fowl attitude, victims want it peacefully relocated. The turkey's presence might ruffle feathers, but it's also a sign of the recovery of a species - a story of conservation success.

So, I want to bring this up because this story popped up along with it.

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Orrin G. Hatch, the longest-serving Republican senator in history who was a fixture in Utah politics for more than four decades, died Saturday at age 88.

His death was announced in a statement from his foundation, which did not specify a cause.

Yes, we already know that Hatch died, but without a cause being given and the fact that Hatch was not only a Republican from Utah, but also a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (aka the Church of Mormon). Hatch replaced Mitt Romney as the Senator for the state, but this death of Hatch at this time, and given that Romney has been called a "Wild Turkey" amongst some Republican members, does this mean that Romney is the "Wild Turkey" that is being hunted down DC?

Maybe I'm just tired and need sleep at this point, but what a wild coincidence.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

It would be curious if the people the turkey attacked were of Greek heritage.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
They are simply out getting "repairs", dummy.

Two black dots = Dice = SNAKE EYES.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
"mapu" is:

An anagram of a black cat, a "puma" = black hat?

ETA... make all people understand.
edit on 24/4/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I have heard the same thing that the "q devices" will be entangled to only you. These are the devices that will be used for banking, purchasing, and the big one voting. Also, from what I gather these are the things that will help with Nesara/Gesara. They will know who you are and what you are doing in terms of location and financial transactions. No funny business will be allowed such as CP, illegal financial stuff etc so the individual entanglement seems likely to help enforce this.

I have also head mention that these will be how they will control illegal immigration and get many of them to return home. I am not entirely sure how that will work out and I am a little hesitant because it almost sounds like the mark of the beast. I have also heard that the "q phones' may not necessarily be a phone per se but more of a device that really has no resemblance to a phone but the functionality like you said is holographic in nature and very powerful.

In terms of the chips I had heard they involve the crystal technology and like you mentioned would drastically reduce the need for conventional chips.

It is also interesting how long Truth Social enrollment has been for some people and not others. Is it possible that the enrollment process was a trial in sorts for enrollment for the q devices and how that enrollment technology would work? I am wondering if the people that have taken a long time to enroll have more of a common name globally or at least one that may be shared by many people at a local level so it takes the system longer to determine who they actually are. The individuals with the shorter enrollments maybe don't have as many possibilities to sort through? If every one gets a device that is ALOT Of devices. The date I had heard was 2023 for when these will be available which if true would mean many things are going to happen in the next several months leading up to the distribution.

edit on 24-4-2022 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
This Mr Pool account has a countdown to a live stream today at 4pm CST

t.me...

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Caled

I didn't know that either. Which Easter is the real Easter....last Sunday or this coming sunday?

Care we have another weirdness event. Hot Cross Buns are for sale in all the grocery stores. There were none, as in none, last Sunday which would be the Easter which we thought was Easter.

The first Sunday after Easter is called THE DEVINE MERCY SUNDAY.

"Let all mankind recognize My unfathonable mercy. It is a sign for the end of times: after it will come the day of justice.."

"I am giving them the last hope for salvation."

"The awful day, the day of My justice is near."

"You are to show mercy to our neighbors."

en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>Devine-Mercy_Sunday

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Dan Scavino's post with the "White Swan" landing in the water.

I think it is referring to a "White Swan Event".

This means the event is:
-Certain.
-It carries impact that can be easily estimated.
"And after the Fact, we concoct an explanation that recognizes the certainty of occurance, but again shifts the focus to errors in judgement or some other human form of causation."

htttps://accendoreliability.com>Articles

This is going to be epic!

edit on 24-4-2022 by Thoughtful1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: GAPeach3
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I'm sure you have seen their commercial. I've wondered why it gets on my nerves, I thought it was just another woke advertisment. Just realized a few minutes ago that it is by this organization. Now I really dislike it. I'm all for legal migration if done the proper way but flooding us with masses of people that are not vetted is insane.

"Walk a mile in my shoes"

"I'm sure you have seen their commercial." < Actually no which is very significant. I am the person who decided to watch the commercials because I was highly suspicious. Why would tptb give us the gift of fast forward to avoid them?

Here in Colorado we are in the direct line of fire from the mass border invasion of illegals. They would not dare put that commercial on the tv here. My hispanic neighbors are livid. They have worked hard, *** hard and now they have the illegal immigrants competing for the same "higher" paying jobs in construction and the like, that are now paying less, much less.
Meanwhile inflation is skyrocketing. Higher here than many other states.

The more they continue this course of action the more alienated American Hispanics are towards them.

Their children have lost educational opportunities and some have left high school without completing which guarantees seriously reduced income earning power for the future. They are American.

I head down to Santa Fe for art related activities and you should just see the Crosses along the roadside! Mass slaughter! There are whole sections of the highway with no lights. The illegals are walking along the highway starting at dusk. It is not safe to drive. They wear dark clothing and it scared me to death to have someone wander on the road completely out of nowhere. Fortunately I did not hit him.

The Dems are going to pay dearly for this policy. The tide is clearly turning and the people are very, very upset.

Is there any way that you could post the link to that commercial for the record?

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Forth time…. Ilsharko (1st Donaldo account) was suspended after Donaldo went on a verbal tirade against Joe Biden dropping f-bomb after f-bomb, he was pissed. No one seems to remember him as @ilsharko though, but it’s fact.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

"Different methods to try and get anons contacts at the mo."

You can add a certain Texan wants to pay $1 million because your cell number has "ku" in it. The message was that the cell number was randomly selected. All you have to do is provide your name.
Sure and I have some swamp land for sale.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Since you are finally talking about that telegram Mr. Pool account hits link sends me to a private pay account as well as does the Pool bot account links that are referenced, $1 to join monthly, I always assumed you guys were paying to subscribe. I know the correct Pool account is the same as Twitter, but that account hasn’t worked in quite some time and acknowledged awhile back it was going private. Which made me believe it was Not Legit. It might be that you have Telegram downloaded directly and mine is downloaded through Apple App Store. I can’t get RT News on telegram because it is blocked through Apple.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Was She a Charlatan?

Who knows if she was a charlaton or the real deal but I am inclined to believe that some people are just more sensitive and pick up on vibrations more quickly. Collectively we all get there just at different times.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Biglywin

What happens is if you follow them by a certain date you get to stay free all others have to pay....alot of them do this....

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Rel this might mean something.
I am on the hunt going through all of the Billy Gates recommended books for 2019. The book "NINE PINTS" led me to some related searches and I noticed some odd icons popped up next to search names at the top of the screen.
Silicon Valley showed a blue water drop, GRAIL and Illumina showed a red cross on a white background and the search for Bill Gates displayed a blue box. I was going back today to recheck some notes and those icons do not show up any more. I don't know if it is relevant but at this point weirdness counts..

Circling back to the Rand Corporation there was a shoutout to Blood.

In 2016 Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos invested in the holy GRAIL, a company that was spun off from Illumina, which has an early cancer screening test using blood. Illumina then re-acquired it August 2021 despite an enormous global backlash. In fact the EU regulatory agency is still investigating and Illumina went as far as filing a law suit in EU courts to stop regulators from investigating the deal. Even the FTC raised RED FLAGS. But the acquisition went ahead anyway.

The big question is why was this so critical? Maybe something to do with the Plandemic special.

Illumina is a DNA sequencing giant and is "a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of life science tools and integrated systems for large scale analysis of genetic variation and function. > personalized medicine."

Lots of concerns that by combining the two companies that would reduce competition because other companies require the services of Illumina.
Just wondering out loud but with all the concerns over what the jab has done and then we have the hysteria that these two companies must be combined at all costs what can we expect? Lumina has the ability to do high intensity sequencing and on a very large scale. < There is something really, really off about this.
They may be focusing on cancer but what about HIV?
There may be the need to do mass DNA analysis because all they do is about the $$$.

The biblical Holy Grail, which is the cup that Jesus drank from, leads us to the Fisher King. He had a serious wound and needed the GRAIL to be healed. Just a little symbolism.

www.history.com>topics>middle-ages>holy-grailwww.marketwatch.com>Industries>Biotechnology
www.biospace.com>article>illumina-s-grail-ac...
fiercebiotech.com...>medtech>illumina-co...

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
How in light of what we now know about Head masks can you discount it so willy nilly?

There was no need.

Do you think these Cabal lack the will to do those kind of things with it avaiable at their fingertips?

The post was talking about Trump doing it.

Last I heard, most here don't consider him part of the cabal.

Dask, dask, dask!

That is not the answer to those questions. That is pure deflection.

There is a need, and you know it. What I am seeing is you don't have the answer but you will BS me if I let you.

So, do YOU think the Cabal lacks the will to use the methods at their fingertips to fake us out with theatrical masks I ask again?

How can you not see the possibilities with such a mind as you must posses to handle so many deflections in an intellectual manner? I am going to say you are not missing them, but you are avoiding facing the facts on the possibilities for some reason.

edit on 24-4-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, two adds:

1) Mr Pool's banner was different again at around 3am this morning... it had 7 posturised black and white faces in a half Kaleidoscope pattern. Just checked and it's stll there - see here,

2) There is a clip floating round of a Devin Nunes interview, saying that they now have their own totally independent data center on line behind TruthSocial = no more AWS, Amazon, third party dependencies that could be controlled!

7 faces = 7 fac(ets)?

Suggesting 7 key parts have come into play? Either merging into the main, or separating out into the 7?

My guess would be 7 merging into one.

The seven faces reminds me of the moon waxing and waning.

Seven faces = seven phases?

The inset picture appears to show an eclipse of the sun, which would reinforce an astronomical interpretation…

I’m not sure that would change what you suggested, but just thought I’d throw it out there.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Biglywin

Good point, Biglywin, I'd forgotten about @IlSharko.

So 4 suspensions handed out by Twitter to POTUS45... "There is no step 5?" (#3851).

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join