It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: nerbot

This is a miss conception brought on by PETA and the likes.

Not to someone who lives in SW France and has a large Duck Fois Gras farm 2km down the road.

Not all farms are like I mentioned with force feeding, and our local one isn't too bad. The ducks are free range but apparently have regular supplemented feeding depending on their individual growth rates. Labourious work apparently.

Still trying to pursuade a couple of friends who work there to look for different jobs. One at the farm and one in the processing building.

I love the duck meat they give me but Fois Gras isn't my cup of tea.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

twitter.com...

A cover of the epic Pink Floyd masterpiece...

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
How nice our own Flying Fox has a Mega Yacht
Or at least the same name.
Watch the water

edit on 2022/4/23 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
McAfee on Telegram just posted a code key to unlock some files....and posted some pics.....one is the white horse to the left of the Queen this time....the right pic was earlier.....

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

WLAE great song.
One of my from early years.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Shot

Chaser

Furber quoting BDAnon.

This is really POV contingent. The complaint about Milley being an idiot depends sort of if you want Ukrainian Nazi Khazarian ghouls to destroy Russia and the world. If not, the Milley is kind of a hero by doing nothing to interfere with Russia getting rid of the issues.

If one believes all Russians must die, Russia needs regime change, Russia meddles in all elections, Russia invades everywhere, Putin controls the US media outlets, Putin is DJT's Boss etc. then yes, Milley is an idiot.

POV always matters as much as the alleged facts put forth by the State eneMedia Apparatus. In a world of Inversion it is easy to figure out what is what, the loudest are lying, so Invert, and yet, from my POV, we've entered a time of Inversion of Inversion, so it is about to get really fun.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
twitter.com...

edit on 23-4-2022 by FlyingFox because: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hmmm,

LME to end gold and silver futures trading by July: reports

The London Metal Exchange plans to end trading of gold and silver futures by July, citing low levels of trading activity, according to reports on Friday. The LMEprecious service, an initiative created by the LME, the World Gold Council and a group of leading industry players to introduce exchange-traded London precious metals products, is expected to be withdrawn on or about July 11, Bloomberg reported, citing a notice to LME members.

The London Metal Exchange (LME) is a futures and forwards exchange with the world's largest market in standarised forward contracts, futures contracts and options on base metals.

Founded in 1877

London. Queen. Gold. 711-22

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
What is with the recent trend of liberal pundits endorsing universally acknowledged atrocities as justified? Is this building to something?

twitter.com...

RAND Corp programming is working well on him.

Raw Story 2008ish: George Bush is a war criminal

Raw Story today: War crimes... are they really that bad?

Former Republican senator Orrin Hatch dies at 88

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

...or 7 kingdoms?

There has been talk, from those supposedly "in the know", of the 200+ nations consolidating into 7 countries!

Whenever I hear of this it makes me think of how it would affect wars - less countries to disagree with each other... less kingdoms to come to agreements, larger sections of humanity holding common positions. More combined resources, more sharing of those common resources, less inter-state boundaries.

Makes sense to me - except in that it is NOT described as countries >> continents.

I saw a telegram post yesterday saying that islands would become important - think of these as JUNCTIONS; or reduced-risk connection points between the 7 countries.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Yeah, but it actually sucks with just the one helipad.

edit on 24-4-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

One of the layers of "White Hat forces", that we have not ruminated over much, is the billionnaires.

Either (Q) the Storm Rider or the White Hats telegram accounts have made mention a couple of times of this - can't remember which.

Their thesis is that there are a large number of White hat billionnaires supporting the Q "plan"... implying that their power will come into play in bringing the Black hat corporations to heel, through takeovers, etc.

It brings to mind the films "Kingsman: The Secret Service" and "Kingsman: The Golden Circle", which portray powerful agents for good, funded by the wealth of merchant families that lost their heirs in WWI/WWII.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
What is with the recent trend of liberal pundits endorsing universally acknowledged atrocities as justified? Is this building to something?

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I saw mentions on telegram of military shortages related to providing weaponry to Ukraine.

It made me wonder whether one aspect of the planned and "managed" wars in play is simply to destroy or use up the planet's weaponry and leave the planet a safer place?

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The Military Industrial Complex is one of the major players in continuing warfare.

They have to go as do the others, MSM, Big Pharma and Government.

The world needs new laws ... the major one being "You may not lie to We The People."

That in itself would put most Politicians in jail. In fact, it would also destroy MSM easily.

That is what we need. TRUTH!

P

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, your "London. Queen. Gold. 711-22 ", July 11, 2022, may link to Mr Pool's handle of @IooP_rM311_7211?

Incidentally, may also be linked to the falling price of silver and XLM (silver backed crypto) - 7% drop over the last week? Silver Spot price graphs (See 30 day/60 day).

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
JUST MAYBE the billions of dollars we send to our military/intelligence agencies every year is yielding results!

A video of Vladimir Putin was published this weekend. He looks POISONED, doesn't he?

See it here: nypost.com...

If true, this could be GREAT, or it could be HORRIBLE...depending on how Putin reacts.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Had a scroll through the now live Truth Social App. It has a great vibe. Twat is like a crack house with an airhorn going off during delivery time, TS is like a countryside backyard BBQ with friends and family. Very well done, pass it up.

Truth Social Booming: finance.yahoo.com...

I put my name on the Truth Social onboarding queue 2 months ago, but it looks like the truthsocial.com... platform can only be accessed via I-Phone? No web-based access, like Twitter, AboveTopSecret, etc.?

Seriously? Come on man!

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Looks like a series of articles about corruption and misdeeds in the military justice system especially in the marines is causing quite a stir

Retired brigadier generals are chiming in to call for overhauls.

Oct 31 2017 22:58:00 (EST)

Why does Obama travel in advance of POTUS to foreign locations?
Why is this relevant?
Focus on the power of POTUS as it relates to the Marines.
How can MI be applied to prosecute bad actors and avoid corrupt agencies and judges?
Biggest drop on Pol.
Above is reason why the shills are sliding. In case you didn’t know, shills log and send new info back to ASF for instruction. They use a 5 prong pre packaged injection (one post auto generates four more at random designated times). Common drive of posts they all tap into. Since they misjudged the influence of the MSM they are aggressively looking to censor throughout major platforms in exchange for CIA slush funds and WW access for expansion of said networks. Everything they do has been forecasted and prepared for.

On an unrelated note we might be deploying national guard troops to Easter Europe

fun fun

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, consider that the internet 2.0 will perhaps be accessed by "Q-Phones" only - and that possibly China's iPhone factories are manufacturing the Q-Phones. Maybe TruthSocial is designed for future use on 2.0 via phones only?

The theory I've heard is that Q-Phones will be kinda "quantum entangled" to their owners - meaning that you get total security by limiting internet connections to individual>Q-Phone>Starlink>Quantum Internet.

Thinking about it, desktop PCs are, by default, designed for use by multiple people... think office desktops/laptops that are replaced every 3 years.

Maybe that "multiple users" capability is being removed from the picture?

This removes the capacity for hardware hacks like the Chinese rice-sized wifi chip in US military PCs.
No monitors/screens because the Q-phone projects holographically?
No paper printers because they are only used to share information - but everyone has access to everything in internet 2.0?

Think of how much this reduces the need for chips and rare earth materials!

edit on 24-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join