It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Looks like 800 days for a zero on the deficit but we were told that things would speed up quickly as events unrolled.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well I am way behind and NOPE they didn't announce the Queen's death on the 24th.

So, I guess next weekend is that one more time for me.

I keep hearing from a few sites that say over and over "next week, or month" this and that will happen. It is not how it could work for one, and it is tiring to hear that trotted out week after week. That bottle of hopium beer is looking flat.

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
www.express.co.uk...

I think they announce the death of the queen Sunday and that sets off everything to begin........

edit on 25-4-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
So, if Trump doesn't come back to the twit, but moves to Truth Social, how do we see Q 55 playing out?

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147647154 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Does Trump make a one-off post to twitter? Does it count if it is on Gab or Truth?

Note that the drop doesn't say Trump posts this. But if not him, who?

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NR03T5rchY
So apparently the board has agreed to sell Twitter to Musk:

Zerohedge

Meanwhile, Trump says he won't go back to twitter:

Fox News

Well, what do you know...Videodrome about to kick-off early.

Literally all conservative media is a loss-leader. It doesn't exist to make money, it's there to crowd out other perspectives because those perspectives come from publications beholden to the market which subsidized conservative media is not. Turning Twitter into a free speech platform is an extension of that. The point isn't to generate income. Musk only wants to create noise during the upcoming election cycles, much as The Daily Wire, The Federalist, and other conservative projects exist to create noise.

The loss leaders exist to circulate ideas that should be unthinkable to keep the Overton window propped open. The thing about Musk buying Twitter is that it's transparently about influencing political discourse. Conservatives failed to create a competing free speech social platform on steroids of their own, so Musk buys Twitter. Guess what comes next?

Bezos owns the WaPo-AWS-CIA and the online goods market; Gates dominates public health research (focus on reproductive health & population growth control) and Musk now owns Twitter. These aren't simply private men doing private things, but the extension of American capital power. Guess the best we can hope for is Elon levels the playing field as twitter influences not millions, but billions in duality form.

Hold on to your hats. I expect we're about to see large-scale (AWS & 4th Branch of Government $BLK) corporate warfare against Twitter...or they will make it look 'n feel that way.

I still believe this is coming in one form or another later this decade...

Apparently, Zimbardo is still alive.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I suppose Elon could be the one to say it.

originally posted by: NR03T5rchY
So, if Trump doesn't come back to the twit, but moves to Truth Social, how do we see Q 55 playing out?

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147647154 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Does Trump make a one-off post to twitter? Does it count if it is on Gab or Truth?

Note that the drop doesn't say Trump posts this. But if not him, who?

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
I admit, it was strange for the Secretary of Defense, and Secretary of State to "secretly" travel to Ukraine, and come away with nothing (from our perspective) but a "We're reopening the US embassy over the next year." announcement.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Wow..your multiple years in this thread, combined with your gift for putting things together in an understandable fashion, is sooo appreciated!

BTW...Ironically, the January 6th witch-hunt committee would have had more materials to entrap Republicans, if most of them had not been BANNED from TWITTER by the 300lb gorilla woman who is (was) Twitter's chief censor.

The "brains" who speak for Democrats, can't stop shooting themselves in the foot!

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The most important item agenda in 2022 is shipping as many weapons as we can to the place identified by the US Department of Justice grant study in 2001 & 2002 as the emerging Eastern European transit hub for central Asian heroin because the pipelines must be PROTECTED.

Growing Importance of Ukraine as a Transit Country for Heroin Trafficking [PDF]

Also the amount of Opium poppy Ukraine claims to eradicate far exceeding any other country more and more each year until 2014 when it seems like opium was no longer being reported as an issue.

Source: World Drug Report [PDF]

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I assume this is the final, curious ending I'd say. 32 mirror 23p@in.

As for the earlier Q about "the storm is upon us..."

A TS post can be retweeted by another of course. Though I think we're past that, we are welllllll into the storm.

TS has to get up to speed on lurking, and as CWM mentions, all platforms for use. I know they are pressured, and to get this up and running this fast is great, amazing even, but we who are NOT phone centric AND who see the phone as the proverbial mark of the beast, we need PC/Tablet etc. lurk running at east.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

If Elon just wanted to buy Twitter, he could have just bought it anonymously and intact....but he didn't take that route.

He must want to change Twitter.

He already has.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Terrorists in the USA thx to Biden....

t.me...

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Speaking of Twitter....ATS really needs to up their game on the platform. Not only is it the perfect venue for promoting the site, the timing right now is perfect, if not urgent, considering public awareness of these "conspiracy" issues is peaking.

Maybe ATS can follow and repost legit stories from verifiable, objective sources like Govt officials and well-documented sources like Judicial Watch.

Someone can PM me the login details and I'll put some sprinkles on it.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Re the @POTUS45 Twitter account - it may be worth keeping an eye on the "Following" number over the next few weeks to see if it changes - i.e. is it actively being managed.

If it does change then, as you've previously shown, it may be pointing to KU post numbers that become timely to Re-read?

ETA - Il Donaldo Trumpo is back on twitter! However, it appears to be a new account with a space added on the end = @PapiTrumpo_

The kicker... this new account has tweeted/retweeted 16 times on it's first day... #16 Get the popcorn. Friday and Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise!
edit on 25-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Self explanatory.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Q @jack

@jackm, a puppet, was pushed out, replaced by a total tool, weeks later the broom hits the twitteraty woke boardroom of drones. In the normie world that's strange, in the Q world that shows a plan of some sort.

So, potentially-Twitter, Anonup, Gab, Truth Social, potentially-gettr+Parler.

Next up darpaBook via MZ Clone-bot removal?

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Between Putin getting the Biden Files out of Ukraine and Musk getting access to the Direct Messages in Twitter… the Left is in a high risk period.

These are moments False Flags were designed. Keep your head on a swivel.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Cannot find any videos of the Vote switching during 2020

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

twitter.com...

I don't think they're entirely unaware of how their screechy sanctimonious tone comes across, so this is probably for some end other than total obliviousness.

Katie S. Phang is a trial attorney and media relations and crisis management consultant. She received her J.D., cum laude, from the University of Miami School of Law after earning her B.A. in Political Science (with an International Relations concentration) from Yale University. Phang & Feldman

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
What’s happening? Have we manifested an opportunity for a plot twist after all?

I said what I said. 🧘🏽‍♀️

Take a trip back in time with me

SouthernGift posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 04:49 PM This regurgitated bickering is dumb

Does anyone else get intense white hat vibes from Elon musk ? I danced with this idea many many moons ago .... and his confusing spirit just won’t stop grabbing my attention.

Gives me a Q vibe but way more advanced like... he can tow to toe with the likes of Gates and Bezos who have way more control over this planet than the president of the USA

I said what I said.
If I was writing it , PLOT TWIST: I’d make Musk Q.

Actually; I’d make Q an AI created by Musk. 🤣 Am I LARPing? Am I really considering it? What difference would it make? (None)

Hope everyone is well! Cheers to 35! The year and the thread!

🍿 it’s from 2020 and it’s stale, but, it’ll do.

Edit: and here

Here’s another interesting factor I’ve been noticing the last several weeks. Musks behavior over covid. He’s playing our side. I get a white hat vibe.... a white hat vibe I desperately want to trust but feel obligated to first intensely question.

I say Musk needs to be flipped to being a white hat if he’s not already. Maybe that’s the gist of my vibe. It’s a goal.

Without having this kind of technological control grid self destruct somehow sending us back into the dark ages, the only other option is to have one of the tech geniuses on ya side.

Somebody meme a literal white hat on a photo of musk and make this reality already. 😁

edit on 25-4-2022 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

twitter.com...

An eccentric aerospace billionaire and genius engineer buys one of the biggest media platforms of his time: Howard Hughes buys RKO studio in 1948! That one didn't end well, but time will tell with Elon.

It wasn't that long ago which Summa Corp was still the largest single landowner in the Vegas Valley and today is the wealthy Vegas burb of Summerlin, Nevada.

twitter.com...

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join