It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Okay, ladies and gentleman, boys and girls and all LGBTSXRY125@#4, here comes a "Future Proves Past" head scratcher.

An odd memory popped into my head this AM. The reason it is odd is the memory hamsters are eating far less than they usually do to Bidinflation, also, I banned them from smoking so they work begrudgingly. They did spit out a tidbit that got me thinking.

Post Title: The Financial Reset Already Occurred. (remember I got kicked out of two economics courses, which either means I am FOS, or not mind controlled enough to buy in).

The memory: Back in the early 80's I had a bank account that gave me something like 10% interest. This coming out of the 70's where interest rates for homes were, well, obscene. But why where they obscene? Printing money? No. Instead maybe it was the Nixonian Gold Stand >>> Oil Standard, and the FIAT was finding a new valuation based on that RESET???

So inflation was insane, interest rates were bonkers but there was no increase in the money supply accordingly. Oh, but but but Joe printed money? Um, well, the government passed some bills, but the money isn't printed and dumped right at that moment, because it hasn't been spent yet - it isn't in circulation, as that takes months or even years. So in essence yes, but in reality no. The perception is real though, but the reality is different based on their own graphs. If inflation was the signal related to printing alone, then why was inflation so bad when there was no increase in the money supply and obscene interest rates?

So, if "gold" is the hedge against inflation, then why is the value of gold to FIAT not going through the roof?

1979/80 is where we see the peak and spike in 1988. But after 1988 things go down and meander. Worth remembering, FIAT is debt, Gold is an item, so trading an item for IOU's is kind of stupid, but... one cannot really spend gold in the day to day. I say this because it is interesting that we have Russian gold pegged grams, small amounts and we have BRICS India following curiously similar path with 5k per gram. Could the destiny be 2g gold for a car?

What happened in 1988?

The economist published the article showing Crypto before Crypto, before the internet as we know it, before the iPhone, and.... just after the inflation/interest rate horrors had just settled down. Did they consult a carny-gypsy?

From the November 20, 1988 Washington Post:

Using Internet and overlapping networks, thousands of men and women in 17 countries swap recipes and woodworking tips, debate politics, religion and antique cars, form friendships and even fall in love.

What else happened in 1988? Well, Joe Biden Ran For President, aaand, DJT was rumored to run against him. Tied to Russia even.

Spend a few minutes really reading that ^^^. Really.

Dec. 21, 1988 = Crypto Economist...

And, I can say from my personal awareness, the Plan, MAGA, Great Awakening was definitely, positively, in the ethers in 1988 bigly. Gematria nineteen eighty eight has one very very curious related entry to Gold Destroys The FED and GoldshalldestroytheFED

FED/IMF charter lasted for 99 years. A moron would say "banksters run the world" and think that the Banksters thought "hey, let's just wait until year 99 to figure out what to do, in fact, we'll wait and hope some made up guy will create something cool like crypto and then, boy oh boy, we'll just take it." Because controlling the world for 10k years using Babylonian Money Magic is done through random acts of folly, wholly reliant on kids with laptops creating things named cumRocket.

So what are we seeing now? We have interest rates rising by the week, we have Bidinflation. It seems to me that the reason we have Jimmy Carter type economics is because a reset HAS happened, and the system is finding its way just like Gold to Petro dollar did, but now it is Fiat to Hybrid system.

Some may say, well, the FED prints now how it wants not like the past with banks and all. Um, yes, because the FED no longer values its "dollar?" No, that happened within the confines of the reset, as part of the reset. Reserve Holders = Royally Screwed in Fiat Musical Chairs.

So what does this mean? Well, we can see this many ways. One is since it was in place way back, did the White Hats just let the Black Hats do their "magic" only to step in at the end and screw them? Maybe, seems a good way to go, let them feel they are in control but steal it at the end.

Does the pattern play out, but in a much much much more compressed timeline? This happens either BH or WH oriented, as time has compressed, even the most asleep can see this, so what took a 15 years from 73-88 will likely take 1.5 years or less, time is inverse of inflation at this point.

Have the Black Hats "won" but in fact, the "Reset" actually occurred before many here were born? That's kind of funny, but reveals a lot. We get stuck in the moment, and our moment has very few reference points, so was the introduction in 1988 for us all and now we see the end?

Is what we see via Vlad, Ruble, Gold, Crypto etc. part factions fighting, part White Hats laughing, part pewblick floundering while the reset finds footing? Probably this. I say this because the population is the problem. The population lives, and dies, by this: "how many dollars is that worth?" The entire planetary population cannot possibly value their Human Energy in anything but "dollars" at this point. IF they could, well, things would be very different.

The other issue is the ENTIRE system of "reporting" (stats/graphs) was created to mind control the population into the Humans As Currency system, as such, the POV I have right now would cause an entire room filled with Financial Folks to throw their iPhones at me and tell me how stupid I am because the metrics, the fundamentals, the interest rates, the FED, Cramer etc. prove me wrong. Then again, many of them feared the Rona and I didn't, so there's a disconnect.

From my POV, it is fascinating to see how much linear time passes before events are seen, traditionally that is. And even more fascinating to see how our current now-time blows it all up. Collective Manifestation is a total trip.

All of this, from my POV, is more complicated given the fallout of the Choice Point. Some of what was written here might make more sense now. HERE

NCSWC Because It Already Happened,,, is the oldest adage of all time and no time.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

Also a purgeror.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Thankyou. It appears the Jewish date for Easter is the correct one. Thankfully they have not given-in to the date Christians celebrate and attempt to make the world observe.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

care, if Lori Lightfoot wears "the thing" then is she worshipped as Osiris?

In LTQBT circles she is revered. Especially during the annual proud-gay parade.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

you should convert that into a standalone thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

We keep getting little sparks. When will the fireworks show begin? It's supposed to culminate in the Great Awakening crescendo, followed immediately by BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-KABOOM! (aka "Suicide Weekend"). Then total silence.. while Americans give thanks.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Panic.

More specific clip... twitter.com...
(m)

I choose no side. At least not any sides he's offering.
Lying zero puppet. "Rule of law" - ironic, I hear that an awful lot from our leadership minions, which they have destroyed such rule of law. Bunch of clown jokers. Do agree they are in a panic state. Don't think they care about whatever may be exposed on them, but more so about losing control & power.

Need to spend an hour digesting Cranky's post above. 🤔

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Could be related to your post. Republicans tell Twitter to RETAIN ALL RECORDS related to Elon Musk. Does Congress have power to do that and punish Twitter for non-compliance?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Press Secretary Jen Psaki slipped and said she's honored to work for Obama....then changed it to Biden. It seems both Obama and China are co-owners of Biden. The "they" he constantly blames for being hamstrung.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

This may seem stupid given that it's Joey-Joe, but what is this tape that he mentioned? Was a tape released today?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I just went round a quick logic loop on your question:

Republicans tell Twitter to RETAIN ALL RECORDS related to Elon Musk. Does Congress have power to do that and punish Twitter for non-compliance?

a) Pretty sure this has happened before? I'm pretty sure there have been letters sent to people who are due to be called to congressional committee hearings, telling them to retain all records. Jim Jordan rings a bell... possibly Chuck Grassley too,

b) It seems to me that, by telling Twitter the above, verbally, they are fulfilling the same action - i.e. Setting a placeholder that they plan to call Twitter to account, under oath, in a Congressional Committee hearing?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Barbarians at the Gate

1993 Full Movie in VHS high quality format - In a far away world billions and billions of dollars ago...Barbarians at the Gate.
edit on 22-4-2022 by XtheMadnessNow because: Conan

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hmm, the HaiRiCon seems to be setting up a debate on the acceptability of Critical Race Theory with this tweet, Apr 21 2022 11:53:36

More than eight in 10 Americans don't think books depicting race, history, or ideas they disagree with should be banned.

t.co... t.co...

1) Why do I say she's talking CRT?
history = Critical
race = Race
ideas = Theory

2) Why does she use books rather than work protocols, speech, etc.?
a) Because books are used to TEACH!
b) Because books are used to set STANDARDS in SCHOOLS!

3) Which brings me on to why I think it's good that she has started this discussion (or whoever runs her account):
a) This sets up the argument that banning CRT in schools or the workplace denies the right to free speech of the writers/promoters = the Teachers' right to say whatever they want to the children?

4) This raises to issues with the First Amendment that I have not seen a legal position on, namely:
a) Does an adult (teacher) have the right of free speech to a child (student); e.g. to discuss CRT, Sex, Transgenderism, violence, BLM, Antifa, etc. etc.? And does that right differ inside/outside of a teaching setting?
b) This seems to me to lead to an inevitable discussion on different standards being required for what you can say to children and adults?
c) I don't know what the answer is but it would appear there IS a need for standards in relation to the adult/minor status of the person being spoken to?
d) Maybe an answer lies in the region of what actions a child can take at different ages? For example, you can't talk to a child about smoking until they're legally allowed to smoke? Likewise with Sex, Driving, Drugs, etc.

Don't know what the answer is but... it seems a reasonable subject to be brought into debate and I can imagine a White Hat running HRC's twitter account having set this up for discussion!

It occurs to me that this debate could very easily get muddied by using RELIGION as a point of argument. E.g. Should religion not be taught until a child reaches the age of being seen as an adult within religions; e.g. Confirmation for catholics, bar mitzvahs for Jews = around puberty?

Maybe it would be easier, in regards to schools, to say that parents have to input to and sign off on the curriculum, or make the choice to switch schools or home-school?
edit on 22-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I think what’s about to happen is more like sparklers. One sparkler is fun for a few seconds. Light a couple at a time and it burns for about the same time, but brighter. But if you collect all the sparklers you can and light them all at the same time, you can blow up something big. The white hats are still collecting all the sparklers.

m.youtube.com...

originally posted by: carewemust

We keep getting little sparks. When will the fireworks show begin? It's supposed to culminate in the Great Awakening crescendo, followed immediately by BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-KABOOM! (aka "Suicide Weekend"). Then total silence.. while Americans give thanks.

edit on 4/22/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

If one is to destroy a civilisation, one needs a barbarian to do the job.

A cultured man will see value in some aspects of civilisation, and therefore fail.

(I am not advocating barbarism, just pointing out a fact.)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

...and a sparkler could have lit a fuse under the Houses of Parliament on Guy Fawkes night.

Powerful things!

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

A barbarian... or a Shepherd?

In essence both imply that humanity has to be LED to enact change!

To save space:

It occurs to me that HUMA ABEDIN is an anagram of:
Huma A BIDEN
Abide Human
edit on 22-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I just went round a quick logic loop on your question:

Republicans tell Twitter to RETAIN ALL RECORDS related to Elon Musk. Does Congress have power to do that and punish Twitter for non-compliance?

a) Pretty sure this has happened before? I'm pretty sure there have been letters sent to people who are due to be called to congressional committee hearings, telling them to retain all records. Jim Jordan rings a bell... possibly Chuck Grassley too,

b) It seems to me that, by telling Twitter the above, verbally, they are fulfilling the same action - i.e. Setting a placeholder that they plan to call Twitter to account, under oath, in a Congressional Committee hearing?

The letter may indicate plans to investigate Twitter if Republicans take control of the House this fall.

Elon Musk registers three 'X Holdings' companies to support Twitter takeover bid

Elon Musk has registered three companies in Delaware under the name "X Holdings" to support his bid to buy Twitter and take the social media giant private.

According to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday, X Holdings I would serve as the parent company overseeing a potential transaction, while X Holdings II would merge with Twitter and be used to purchase its outstanding common stock. A separate SEC filing adds that X Holdings III would be used to help fund the transaction.

Following the announcement of Musk's $43 billion bid, Twitter adopted a limited duration shareholder rights plan, commonly referred to as a poison pill, to prevent him or any other entity or group from acquiring beneficial ownership of 15% or more of Twitter's outstanding common stock in a transaction not approved by the board. The plan will expire April 14, 2023.

It is unclear whether X Holdings could also be used to combine Musk's other companies, SpaceX, Tesla, Neuralink and The Boring Company.

Musk recently told TED's Chris Anderson that combining everything into one company would be "tricky."

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Tit for TAT

www.zerohedge.com...
zerohedge.com/geopolitical/large-deadly-fire-breaks-out-russian-defense-research-facility

Russia's Largest Chemical Plant Engulfed In Flames Hours After Mystery Fire At Military Research Facility
Tyler Durden's Photo
BY TYLER DURDEN
FRIDAY, APR 22, 2022 - 05:11 AM
Update(1540ET): The death toll in the massive fire that broke out earlier in the day at a sensitive Russian Defense Ministry research facility in the city of Tver has risen to seven after emergency crews battled the Thursday blaze throughout the afternoon, state-run TASS reports.

The cause of the fire is still either unknown or not being disclosed by Russian state agencies at this point, but now more questions are being raised as another mysterious large blaze has erupted, this time at Russia's largest chemical plant, a mere hours after the fire in Tver - the latter which had engulfed a facility belonging to the secretive Central Research and Development Institute of Aerospace Defense Troops. UK media is reporting on the latest mystery fire, which marks the 2nd in the day, as follows:

Huge plumes of smoke were seen enveloping the Dmitrievsky Chemical Plant late this afternoon.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Something may be habbening?

After 10 text posts earlier in the day, Mr Pool just posted a video here which seems to show London and a french restaurant (Paris?). It's 34 seconds long and is flipped/reversed/polarized. (#34 = EBS)

Anywho, I went to googlemaps.com to try to locate the restaurant "Au Caneton" - and it appears BLANK!!!

Tried to put in London, Paris, Frankfurt... ALL return blank map grids?

Can someone else check it out to confirm it's not just a local problem?

ETA - David Schwartz (Mr Pool team) also had an odd celebratory tweet at 3:43 UTC, dressed in a top hat and electric glasses:

Ready to go out.

This perhaps links to the FLIP THE SWITCH motif from Mr Pool (because the video is flipped (above), referring to the QFS public switch-on?

ETA2 - The restaurant "Au Caneton" is in Normandy, France and this page says Queen Elizabeth ate there in 1967 on a rare holiday abroad - bad translation follows:

Elizabeth II still spends her summer holidays in Balmoral, Scotland. But what about his holidays abroad? If the sovereign has traveled the globe several times on an official trip, she has rarely in the past enjoyed a holiday outside Britain. In May 1967, however, the Queen granted herself a short getaway to Normandy to visit stud farms. She then stops with her suite at the restaurant "Le Caneton" in Orbec where she tastes a terrine of poultry liver. (Source: Point of View)

edit on 23-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join