It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Literally what I was about to type. Thank You

Imagine if Russia was funding biolabs along the US/Mexico border.

I'd want those gone...

a reply to: IAMTAT

edit on 3/6/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

"Quite frankly, most of what comes out of Ukraine is debunked as lies within 24-48 hrs; the notions of taking & retaking airfields and all of this is nonsense, it hasn't happened."

twitter.com...

Douglas Macgregor

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: loveguy

I appreciate the course you teach online so understand the reaction.

Bolded part mine.
That's twice now you've implied we know each other. Please spill

Happy birthday too.....if I haven't already done that over on FB

Rainbows
Jane

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. Sorry about disappearing like that yesterday...
It's only through reading your posts on ATS where I learned about your online course when you mention essential oils and stuff.

I haven't used Facebook in years though.☺

No mystery. Just friends from two different continents sharing info with other friends on other continents.
🙏❤

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This thread may be interesting reading for some here. Made me think of Q's mention of SKY EVENT.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: duncanhidao

There is no doubt that DOD/CDC funded biolabs in Ukraine...as well as in Kazakhstan and Georgia.

Imagine if Russia was funding biolabs along the US/Mexico border.

I'd want those gone...I think most Americans would.

Or missiles.

That would be "Defense Threat Reduction Agency" (DTRA) under the DoD.
"Threat Reduction" seems oxymoronic.

Formed on October 1, 1998
Preceding agencies:

- Defense Special Weapons Agency, (1996–1998)

- Defense Nuclear Agency, (1971–1996)

- Defense Atomic Support Agency, (1959–1971)

- Armed Forces Special Weapons Project, (1947–1959)

- Manhattan Project (1942–1946)

Headquarters: Fort Belvoir, Virginia

Dr. Robert Malone is a consultant for DTRA.

Here's a colorful history on DTRA & Agency mission [PDF]

I'm alittle more concerned with the Bio-bomb in dead center of the Country, in Manhattan, Kansas, within Tornado alley. Also, all of the Plum Island projects will be transferred here by sometime next year.

Built by Homeland Security Presidential Directive 9 (HSPD-9).

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

vids
Wheels
United
Patriots

edit on 3/6/2022 by CrazyFox because: Somewhere in the rabbit's hole today I saw a picture of c(l)ue shaman (ess) and his portly friend in ukr gear hilighted

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Note: 11/7 ref'

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Mental Transmutation

“Mind (as well as metals and elements) may be transmuted, from state to state; degree to degree; condition to condition; pole to pole; vibration to vibration. True Hermetic Transmutation is a Mental Art.”–The Kybalion.

Link
Two steps of Mental Transmutation are
1. Awareness
2. Inversion

Simple Gematria
Awareness: = 105
—Nine Eleven =105
—Simpsons = 105
—Alex Jones =105
—Francis Bacon = 105
—Light bearer = 105
— Masonry =105

Inversion: = 125
— Dark to light = 125
— Golden Ticket =125
— Disclosure = 125
— voice of q = 125

I did a little digging in the Germatrix.com search And found some interesting connections. There are many more connections to see but I don’t have the time to list them all.

All this Jaír to say, I believe we are seeing the start of the Inversion.

I got a few opinions on if this is Mental Transmutation, human Alchemy is good or bad, but I’ll just leave it here for now.

A Good resources where I got info for this post. Republic Activated

Alex Jones potential matches from same site.

Eleven Five

edit on 6-3-2022 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation published an instruction of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine on the destruction of pathogens and acts of destruction in the Poltava and Kharkiv biological laboratories

The Pentagon has serious concerns about disclosing the conduct of secret biological experiments on the territory of Ukraine.

The received documents confirm that in the Ukrainian biological laboratories, in the immediate vicinity of the territory of Russia, the development of biological weapons components was carried out.

In order to prevent disclosure of the facts of violation by the United States and Ukraine of Article 1 of the UN Convention on the Prohibition of Bacteriological (Biological) and Toxin Weapons, the Ukrainian Ministry of Health sent an instruction to all biological laboratories to urgently eliminate stored stocks of dangerous pathogens.

In the near future, the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation intends to present the results of the analysis of the received documents

In the headquarters of the "Right Sector", a laptop with intelligence about the Donbass and Crimea with NATO markings was found, this is direct evidence of the alliance's help, Pushilin said

The facts of the emergency cleansing by the Kiev regime of the traces of the military biological program being implemented in Ukraine, funded by the US Department of Defense, have been revealed

Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation

Employees of Ukrainian biological laboratories presented documents on the destruction of especially dangerous pathogens of plague and anthrax on February 24

t.me...
edit on 6-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Found another link to post #771

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.95 📁
Feb 15 2018 14:28:16 (EST)
@Jack
Civilian Puppet.
Player in the game?
We play for KEEPS.
Need help sleeping?
How was your meeting w/ Pelosi?
Protection offered?
Life Lesson: Be smarter than those controlling you.
T-minus [12:34]
Q

Conformation in SOKRATES XVII Timestamp.. 01:23:04?

Also, "We play for KEEPS" = Castles have KEEPS
edit on 6/3/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Also, consider the person on the rock on the mountain = "I'm The King Of The Castle, And You're The Dirty Rascal".

And..."FAIAL ISLAND" (fail) = UK. HAITI. EPSTEIN??

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
obelisk

In this part, we start looking at occult symbols that convey meaning while hidden in plain sight, mainly focusing on obelisks or Asherah poles.

wiki

bad juju

What were the child sacrifices, high places and Asherah poles causing the wrath of God?

Groves and high places were places of worship erected to Canaanite gods and goddesses.
They were primarily devoted to the worship of Baal and Asherah (or Asherim, Asheroth).
Baal was simply the title (literally, Lord) of the pagan god Molech. Child sacrifice was a fundamental aspect of Baal
worship.

Someone should remind the warmongers building weapons to defeat the Soviets, they have no soviet left to defeat.

Any obelisks left behind in the former soviet union? I'm still looking; how can you eat your pudding if you don't eat your meat? Pink Floyd
🙏❤

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Confidential Pfizer Documents state ‘Covid-19 Vaccine-Associated Enhanced Disease is a real possibility’; & now real-world data proves it’s already occurring

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Just clicked on the link and was reading the posts. I clicked the bottom of the page to go to page 2 - and my internet, landline, and cable all went out at the same time! Everything came back on within a minute, but that was a semi anxious/excited moment... since I was in the midst of a Q thread and a "sky event" thread, my very first thought was "here come's the 10 days of darkness" thing
- but everything is back now, so I guess it's not time for that yet.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1
Just clicked on the link and was reading the posts. I clicked the bottom of the page to go to page 2 - and my internet, landline, and cable all went out at the same time! Everything came back on within a minute, but that was a semi anxious/excited moment... since I was in the midst of a Q thread and a "sky event" thread, my very first thought was "here come's the 10 days of darkness" thing
- but everything is back now, so I guess it's not time for that yet.

Thinking "Sky Event"...

5G
Starlink
"SKY" News Channel
9/11
And of course...Aliens.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Speaking of Aliens, our MIC frens...

Northrop Grumman

"Bush's Splendid Little War"

Racism And The National Security State | Covert Action Information Bulletin No 36; pg 65.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Watch under the water?
Think Dunn theory of GP being a giant energy transmitters.
Or the theory of them being a giant weapon generator

I'm a huge fan of Edgar Cayce, so this touched off memories of his readings on Atlantis.

Cayce described the Atlanteans as having highly advanced technology that worked with quantum physics. Their advanced healing techniques used crystal and sound waves. They possessed sophisticated methods of transportation, often utilizing the ocean and seaways, but also with elevators and other on-land systems. They utilized silicon chips beyond even what we are capable of today, including creating crystal skulls, cut with a greater precision than modern tools are able to produce. Their knowledge of crystals extended to laser technology and memory chips. Their civilization was powered by massive crystals, which was also the thing that caused their civilization to collapse.

mysteriumacademy.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Pfizer’s ‘vaccine’ side effect list.

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join