It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

angelchemuel. notice how Putin said "knowingly false information" but the BBC missed out the KNOWINGLY in their reporting of it!

It's an important differentiation because:
a) Putin will only jail them if they do it KNOWINGLY,
b) Someone like the BBC should be able to audit trail the facts of their reports, which would prove they WEREN'T KNOWINGLY providing lies!
c) The fact that they run from Russia within a day means they DON'T have sufficient audit trail to prove they DIDN'T KNOWINGLY tell lies,
d) That in turn undermines the whole veracity of the BBC?

Genius move to include the KNOWINGLY!

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The World Must Return To The Truth

It is the only way forward.

Democracy requires two pillars.

Truth and Freedom

You cannot be free if the State can lie to you with no repercussions.

P

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Robert F.Kennedy Jr

I’m tired of all the politically correct rhetoric. It is time to simply explain what happened and why!

1. Covid-19 is a man made weapon of mass murder that was funded and created by the American government and NIH
2. The American government serves the globalist elites and is the enemy of the people
3. Successful treatments were and are intentionally suppressed. Anything that gave people hope and reduced fear was obstructed
4. Global fear is used to fool people into taking mRNA shots
5. The mRNA shots were created to accomplish a globalist agenda

6. The globalist agenda is to
-decrease the world population and cause infertility
-to control and enslave people by injecting tracking technology and link that technology to the use of global cryptocurrency
-trans-humanist agenda through the mRNA delivered gene editing technology

Don’t fear covid. Don’t take mRNA shots
Form military tribunals and bring ALL the global predators to justice
All this can and will be proven with evidence

t.me...

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Caesar bags

Luigi Scordamaglia is the Representative of Italy, that is that association that contains all the agricultural and food production chain, as Coldiretti and Conad in it. Scordamaglia makes a very simple reasoning, and is limited to taking note of an obvious reality.

Globalization is over.

The expansive phase that has seen an explosion of Chinese exports in every productive sector has ended. All our food supply chain depends on the Chinese one, but China has already begun to store its grain because that production serves to its national needs.

We are therefore going to a phase that will see a considerable reduction in trade exchanges. A phase in which the export of goods does not prevail but national production. A phase that could be correctly defined de-globalization. In these new phases it will be necessary to adopt an economic model that sees the protagonist state of the resumption of national production. Only the entrepreneur state and the reconstruction of the IRI can guide Italy towards economic rebirth and autonomy of capital. The end of globalization will also lead to the inevitable end of this delinqueial political class which has carried out the dispossession of the Italian economy. The future does not belong to the world government. The future belongs to the homelands.

t.me...

Link

edit on 6-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

They are getting super desperate.
Yes, they are.
Q

'China-Russia-Iran' 'fake' take-down hacks of select platforms (for maintenance) is one scenario being game-played.
[Zero-Day]
Countermeasures in place.
[Example]
Think Emergency Alert System.
Think WH controlled *new* RT 'news' website
Think WH controlled *new* video stream platform
Think Here.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

God Bless America

edit on 362022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

💥💥💥

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Mental Transmutation

“Mind (as well as metals and elements) may be transmuted, from state to state; degree to degree; condition to condition; pole to pole; vibration to vibration. True Hermetic Transmutation is a Mental Art.”–The Kybalion.

Link
Two steps of Mental Transmutation are
1. Awareness
2. Inversion

Simple Gematria
Awareness: = 105
—Nine Eleven =105
—Simpsons = 105
—Alex Jones =105
—Francis Bacon = 105
—Light bearer = 105
— Masonry =105

Inversion: = 125
— Dark to light = 125
— Golden Ticket =125
— Disclosure = 125
— voice of q = 125

I did a little digging in the Germatrix.com search And found some interesting connections. There are many more connections to see but I don’t have the time to list them all.

All this Jaír to say, I believe we are seeing the start of the Inversion.

I got a few opinions on if this is Mental Transmutation, human Alchemy is good or bad, but I’ll just leave it here for now.

A Good resources where I got info for this post. Republic Activated

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Dfairlite

It's so depressing how far things have fallen. All for money. No one has ideals anymore

the sad thing its even more common in leadership roles. While I'm a capitalist , there is no doubt that societies priorities and incentives for rewards are all fkd up.

We need to reanalyze how we reward the individuals based on capitalist ideals.

Congress should be paid a lot more and should not be allowed to invest in any form of stocks or investments that could be based on inside trading

IF we go to war they should not get their pay or bonuses, etc

If the economy is in ruins they do not get their pay or bonus etc.

If we are trillions in debt they dont get their pay or bonus etc.

if congress has a low rating as they always have they dont get their pay or bonus etc.

American education is below such ranking they get penalized , etc

Something along those lines where they benefit if we benefit .

Right now congress only benefits when the regular joes lose and pick up the tab. There is no incentives for congress to do right for the people . there is only incentives to do right for the entity with the deepest pockets.
Thats a problem nobody even attempts to discuss or bring focus to including the MSM,Republican party, Democrat party, etc

You'd probably be a decent leader if it was possible for you to take the reigns.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Delta of 2 days after the start of the war:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: MetalThunder
From yesterday
Not unexpected , but seemed note worthy

Nuke-proof ‘doomsday plane’ spotted flying over Nebraska

No, but when we scramble four at once it's meant to get somebody's attention.

It sure says we are not going to be taken out in round one anyway. I hope we have other similar abilities in this case. Nukes are bad for all life on Earth above cockroach.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

a reply to: Justonemanon

Nukes are bad for all life on Earth above cockroach.

Hammer nail head hit
Can we get DNA test on all politicians who are calling for it to see if that is their true ID? REPTILLIANS? Would they survive? They can regrow limbs so I would guess highly likely.

Interesting location for crystal pyramids
Nato Unsavory History

Nazi war criminals and people who supported and helped Hitler to carry out the holocaust and other war crimes, genocides and crimes against Humanity were almost never put on trial for their crimes against the Jews, the Poles, the Greeks, the Russians and the people of Europe, but instead were installed in top positions in NATO, in the western German government, army, industry and western German society at large.

Rest in Peace Jim Thanks again for the information.
edit on 3/6/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
The media might deny their existence but there is masses of proof that the biolabs existed in Ukraine and were the target of the Russian operation - and for good reason!

I wonder if the Thermobaric weapons were brought in specifically for the biolabs to avoid leaks during destruction.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I was wondering the same thing myself if in fact those weapons have crossed the border.
Rainbows
jane

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Teraherz radiation

One terahertz is 1012 Hz
Therefore PICO is the scale descriptor!

One terahertz is 1012 Hz

No it is not. Fuzzy math perhaps?

P

ONE TRILLION Hertz.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

🇷🇺❗
The received documents confirm that in the Ukrainian biological laboratories, in the immediate vicinity of the territory of Russia, the development of biological weapons components was carried out.

In order to prevent disclosure of the facts of violation by the United States and Ukraine of Article 1 of the UN Convention on the Prohibition of Bacteriological (Biological) and Toxin Weapons, the Ukrainian Ministry of Health sent an instruction to all biological laboratories to urgently eliminate stored stocks of dangerous pathogens.

In the near future, the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation intends to present the results of the analysis of the received documents

t.me...

Pandora's box is about to be opened

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Interesting location for crystal Pyramids
I mean how many rabbit holes does this open?

According to the history, the pyramid was accidentally discovered during 1968 by a doctor of naturopathy, Ray Brown of Mesa, Arizona.

The discovery has rocked scientists around the world. Will they rush to investigate it? No, they’re more likely to studiously ignore it. If pressed, they’ll officially position themselves as highly skeptical—especially in light of the potential ramifications

Watch under the water?
Think Dunn theory of GP being a giant energy transmitters.
Or the theory of them being a giant weapon generator
If we currently are around the center of the galaxy having control of either theory (more the latter) would be needed for survival

Some theories of Atlantis propose the island city’s power pyramids were made of crystal, or their tops were capped with a crystalline substance

Experimenters discovered decades ago that pyramids do tend to act in some ways like a natural electrical capacitor gathering and storing energy around them. The larger the pyramid, the greater the capacity of gathering and storing energy. A pyramid’s composition is important too. Having one made of crystal, or an apex made of crystal, could vastly increase its power.

Tiamut

edit on 3/6/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Paul Nitze's NSC-68, the "blueprint of the Cold War" answers a lot of questions about US foreign policy.🙄🤔

National Security Council Paper NSC-68 (entitled “United States Objectives and Programs for National Security” and frequently referred to as NSC-68) was a Top-Secret report completed by the U.S. Department of State’s Policy Planning Staff on April 7, 1950. The 58-page memorandum is among the most influential documents composed by the U.S. Government during the Cold War, and was not declassified until 1975. Its authors argued that one of the most pressing threats confronting the United States was the “hostile design” of the Soviet Union. The authors concluded that the Soviet threat would soon be greatly augmented by the addition of more weapons, including nuclear weapons, to the Soviet arsenal. They argued that the best course of action was to respond in kind with a massive build-up of the U.S. military and its weaponry.

NSC-68 concluded that the only plausible way to deter the Soviet Union was for President Harry Truman to support a massive build-up of both conventional and nuclear arms. More specifically, such a program should seek to protect the United States and its allies from Soviet land and air attacks, maintain lines of communications, and enhance the technical superiority of the United States through “an accelerated exploitation of [its] scientific potential.” In order to fund the substantial increase in military spending this conclusion demanded, the report suggested that the Government increase taxes and reduce other expenditures.

NSC-68 - Office of The Historian

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

There is no doubt that DOD/CDC funded biolabs in Ukraine...as well as in Kazakhstan and Georgia.

Imagine if Russia was funding biolabs along the US/Mexico border.

I'd want those gone...I think most Americans would.

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join