It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Pharma Wars.
Bill Gates and The Working Dinner.

In the "He is crazy" series Billy had his first Working Dinner on February 14, 2020. Irony is not lost on me that is Valentine's Day, Heart Day.
He even handed out little hearts to the Drs. from the Gates Foundation who, with no notice, were required to attend. Nice touch with the hearts on the food truck.

Billy knew we should be worried, as in real worried. The WHO had not declared a global Plandemic until March 11, 2020 which happens to be one of his favorite days "National Funeral and Mortician Recognition Day.". It also happens to be National Plumbing Day. < He loves sanitation. But here he is making a meal out of it.

Episode 2 is now up.
5.08 mark...[Almost] Intentionally NOT testing people who had not been to China. By not testing, people were oblivious that Covid was spreading throughout communities.
Speed Matters. The delay in not testing allowed Covid to take hold and spread.
As a result of this delay the U.S. has suffered the highest death rate in the world, 1 million people. Billy is barely able to contain his glee.

The Gates Foundation Modeling predicted the global plandemic and Billy is the second major funder of the WHO. He told them nothing???

N-95 Masks...They discussed the lack of them at that time and that they were already wearing them. However they are quite concerned that we still do not have an adequate supply. People were deliberately left vulnerable. This brings me back to why the government in Sacramento had N-95 masks and were able to distribute them to their families, friends and staff.

MRNA Technology... The Drs. did not believe that this technology was sufficiently developed to deploy a vaccine on the global population. It would be unlikely that it would be the "best" of the bunch.

9.17 mark... The volume and the quality of the vaccine is the top of the list of concerns. As we have seen different lots have differences in adverse events.

Follow the money... The Drs. were relieved that the Gates Foundation had so much $$$ available to help with the vaccine efforts. Well we know Billy had a plan. But there was something more going on. The Drs. were working remotely so that left him with the sole decision making ability to select the winning mRNA Pfizer/Moderna mRNA technology.

Australia...Billy thinks that they are awesome and moving forward there should be more surveillance.

15.7 mark... Use the variants as a barometer. The Drs. were stunned at the speed of the variants evolution. They expected waves of waxing and waning.

***In 10 years we should be in a better position to deal with Plandemics. NOT SO FAST. Billy says 8-9 [17 club member alert].

www.geekwire.com>HEALTH/Life Sciences
nationaltoday.com...>What-is-today

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I keep thinking of this, and how it relates to Q post 3850 "How do you introduce evidence legally?"

www.zerohedge.com...

"House Republicans Demand Twitter Board Preserve All Records Related To Musk Buyout Bid"

I think this was what they really wanted.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Zelensky won with 71% of the vote? Seeing this everywhere. 71>

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Musk has now got some big money backers so he now has fire power of $46.5 billion. The next wave of attack is he is going directly to the shareholders and bypass the board.

"And it leaves little margin for error at Twitter, which would be saddled with a heavy debt load under a new owner who says he doesn't care if the company makes money."
Games people play.

www.wsj.com>articles>elon-musk-says-he-has-c...

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I think they are looking for illegal activities like the board trying to shut Musk out. I have to imagine any number of laws were broken and/or SEC violations took place.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Musk has now got some big money backers so he now has fire power of $46.5 billion. The next wave of attack is he is going directly to the shareholders and bypass the board.

"And it leaves little margin for error at Twitter, which would be saddled with a heavy debt load under a new owner who says he doesn't care if the company makes money."
Games people play.

www.wsj.com>articles>elon-musk-says-he-has-c...

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

It is a 'family' of armored vehicles from the 1970s or so. All had names starting with "S". Chassis was common IIRC.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Something's up. Pope Francis is MIA>
He has cancelled all his medical appointments and he is the one who has been suffering from knee pain. More odd is that his calendar for April 22, 2022 is empty. That just doesn't happen. Consider that this is the Orthodox Good Friday he should be meeting with Patriarch Kirill. Note the last letters ill.
I have been wondering for quite awhile why he hasn't caught Covid since he has one lung damaged, elderly and not in the best health. Just like Fauci's miraculous good health.

www.ncronline.org>nes>vatican>pope-fran...

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

There have been whispers that Pope Francis dying, but nothing official. I daresay most conservative Catholics won't be too upset to see him go. He's way too willing to play politics. Him cancelling his planned meeting with the patriarch of the Russian orthodox church is just another example of this.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Pelosi still has not fully recovered either.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Cheers for the value add cimmerius!
:cheer:

Makes it even clearer that it was obviously comms.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I like these two:

NY Times bots:
twitter.com...
twitter.com...

But, yes, I get your point.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Thank you for taking the time to provide that excellent summary.

Remember, Q said Nancy Pelosi helped to spread the virus also.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

That's an intriguing possibility that the Ukrainians are training in Ashchurch - particularly because there's a high eastern european population in Evesham (10 miles away) and I'm having a drink there over the weekend. I'll keep an eye out for azov tattoos!

FYI - in the Q&A session in the last ten minutes of this latest Gene Decode video, he indicates that Bojo is a White Hat playing a Black hat role at the mo... and the UK is part of the White Hat alliance, together with AUS, NZ, SA. Time will tell I guess but would serve to sort out the DS parts of British military, which may include Ashchurch?
edit on 22-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I didn't know that either. Which Easter is the real Easter....last Sunday or this coming sunday?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Timely reminder T1... I'd forgotten about orthodox Easter!

A nice set of conjuncting "Days" too.

Perhaps there's some MIRROR or INVERSION if the Queen "rises" (resurrected) by helicopter today then dies on Sunday? (hat tip to SMOKINGGUN2012)

Also, today is EARTH Day in the UK.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Also:

4/24/22 sums to 14... #14.

It can also form 68, which has been discussed in terms of World War dates.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

There were decodes that the Pope and the Queen would publicly die on the same day?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I forgot where we saw the 4/24 comment....McAfee or one of the other Telegram accounts...a few days back....then this story now the Pope too?!?!

FINALLY something is going to happen....I guess we find out if this London Bridge code/plan stuff is for real....

UPDATE: Found it....

From Mr Pool.... Telegram.....

Livestream 04/24/22

Who am I?
Where the world goes?
New World?
Q?

PREPARE.

edit on 22-4-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
No there isn't.
However, I posted a while back that many moons ago a friend who was ex military logistics told me that he was put to work on the 'overpass' on our motorways. The team he was involved with would be sent in on a night shift and all other construction crew were not present while they placed 'detonators' in the infrastructure. Interestingly all our major cities have motorways encircling them. So anyone trying to leave would be stuck on the roads.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Last Week’s “unorthodox” Easter was on 17
This Weeks Orthodox Easter is 24

Invert 71+42=113

Mirror 113+311 = 424 = 4/24

See previous post for 4/24 break down.

Deeper look at 4/24 with the 37 effect

424 combined with inverters 242
424242/37=11466 = 18 (4/24 is the 114th day of 2022 and the 18th week)

Calculat

April 24, 2022 Will Be Sunday (Weekend)This day is on 18 (eighteenth) week of year 2022
This is 114th (one hundred fourteenth) Day of the Year
2022 is not a Leap Year (365 Days)
Days count in April 2022: 30
The Zodiac Sign of April 24, 2022 is Taurus (taurus) (Source: calculat.io...)

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join