It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Easy question, complicated answer. Based on the history of Easter it appears to date back to Jewish Christians:

"Jewish Christians, the first to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus, timed the observance in relation to Passover"

en.wikipedia.org...

Easter is connected to the date of the Passover:

"In the Christian tradition, Jesus celebrated a Passover meal with his followers the day before his crucifixion, marked on the Thursday before Easter Sunday."

It would seem the Eastern Orthodox Church could be correct.

"Because of this dissatisfaction with reliance on the Jewish calendar, some Christians began to experiment with independent computations."

en.wikipedia.org...

That should pretty much tell you all you need to know. The Christians decided to just do whatever they wanted.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Caled

I didn't know that either. Which Easter is the real Easter....last Sunday or this coming sunday?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Well, I have an update. This time the traffic was moving slower so I was able to have a better gawp.
The tanks are still there, but what I missed the other day was that they are lined up 2 abreast, so my earlier estimation of 20 has doubled to 40.
Secondly, I also spotted 4 (there were others, but not in clear eye shot) of those armoured 4x4 type vehicles you would see our troops on patrol in Afghanistan.
Everything is still in desert camo.
Listened to the segment you mentioned. I wouldn't be surprised if Bojo is white, it would explain the current calls for his resignation because he's not playing the game. However, his whole gung ho attitude to Ukraine tells me, if we accept what the man at you link says is true, is he doing this to try and show he's behind the NWO and he's grasping at straws. I don't know. Doesn't sit right somehow.
Like you say, time will tell.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Consider also DEAD CAT BOUNCE in 4 drops... 4 = April.

Many have interpreted Dead Cat Bounce to mean a stock market large drop on a Friday, followed by a massive drop on the Monday.

Well today, so far, the DOW is down -746, NASDAQ -288, S&P500 -96, Bitcoin below 40k = -2.78%.

edit on 22-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
April 22, 1954 – Red Scare: Witnesses begin testifying and live television coverage of the Army–McCarthy hearings begins.

McCarthyism

McCarthy's "spiritual adviser" was the virulent anticommunist Fr. Edmund Walsh, founder of Georgetown U’s School of Foreign Service. Not Opus Dei afaik, but was a Jesuit who had been very close to Nazis - first in pre-war Austria, then in Vatican City under Eugenio Pacelli.

We seriously need a purge. The tree needs a biblical flood.

AP IMPACT: Before the CIA, there was the Pond

What Zoltan Pfeiffer, a top political figure opposed to Soviet occupation, his wife and 5-year-old daughter did not know as they were whisked out of Hungary in 1947 was that their driver, James McCargar, was a covert agent for one of America’s most secretive espionage agencies, known simply as the Pond.

Created during World War II as a purely U.S. operation free of the perceived taint of European allies, the Pond existed for 13 years and was shrouded in secrecy for more than 50 years. It used sources that ranged from Nazi officials to Stalinists and, at one point, a French serial killer.

It operated under the cover of multinational corporations, including American Express, Chase National Bank and Philips, the Dutch-based electronic giant. One of its top agents was a female American journalist.

Now the world can finally get a deeper look at the long-hidden roots of American espionage as tens of thousands of once-secret documents found in locked safes and filing cabinets in a barn near Culpeper, Va., in 2001 have finally become public after a long security review by the Central Intelligence Agency.

The Pond, designed to be relatively small and operate out of the limelight, appeared to score some definite successes, but rivals questioned its sources and ultimately, it became discredited because its pugnacious leader was too cozy with Sen. Joseph McCarthy and other radical anti-communists.

The documents also highlight issues still relevant today: the rivalry among U.S. intelligence agencies that have grown to number 16, the government’s questionable use of off-the-books operations with budgets hidden from congressional oversight, and the reliance on contractors to undertake sensitive national security work.

FBI historian John Fox said only one safe was removed from the property by the contractors and drilled open, its contents turned over to the CIA, which informed the bureau about the discovery in December 2001. Fox said the FBI recovered four other safes from the council and took them to Quantico to be opened. After an investigation, Fox said the remaining documents were transferred to the CIA.

Christopher Simpson on The Pond, Reinhard Gehlen, and Joseph McCarthy...

Blowback: America's Recruitment of Nazis and Its Effect on the Cold War from (KPFK, 1988) Pacifica Radio Archives:

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
There is a lot of symbolism associated with the use of the colors red (and blue).

en.wikipedia.org...

Think mirror.

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
April 22, 1954 – Red Scare: Witnesses begin testifying and live television coverage of the Army–McCarthy hearings begins.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Just an FYI....

Many stories this week of food processing plants being taken out in the USA.....Along with millions of culled chicken....

Was reading an opinion on 8kun that it is the White Hats destroying contaminated food they are trying to kill us with...

Interesting thought....

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

And Yellow. Thanks for the addition.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Interesting event for today; shots fired on Connecticut Ave in DC a few minutes ago.

www.popville.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Can't upload the screenshot but market swings certainly look substantial... latest:

DOW down 1,091 = 3.14%
S&P500 down 138 = 3.14%
NASDAQ down 409.5
GOLD down 1.02%
SILVER down 1.06%
BTC down 2.33% to 39,596

Is it Pi day?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Underrated bat💩 crazy moment here:

A MSNBC intelligence analyst promoting the fact that he joined a foreign legion on MSNBC.🙃

Oh boy, propaganda about to go nuclear...

Hey if we want to take the treasonous bastards to the gallows after legal reasons are proven, then 95% or more are guilty of saying we have laws for these crimes and I think these perps of the take over and election steal are getting a clear path to no penalties right now. Unless, there are white hats like this thread shares hope could be.

If wanting Justice is a crime then there are no crimes on Earth because that is just how it is supposed to be that they go to the gallows for such crimes. We are not the Inquisition. We are observers of the crimes and will give witness to the facts we know when the trial takes place. We are the innocent victims and it is time we had Justice for all. Too bad if we are in the wrong place under their control will have consequences in a court of law with a jury of their peers.

edit on 22-4-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: Caled
There will be a sign. An unquestionable sign, and that sign will be the spark, and the resulting light will burn brighter than anything that anyone has ever seen before.

Just internal anger that doesn't yield any actions.

If our filled-with-anger and dementia President doesn't trigger WWIII first.

The man is getting closer to forcing a major war.

The news media isn't reporting how Russia is prepping faster, as Biden sends bigger, more lethal weapons to Ukraine. $800 million last week, and a new $800 million shipment going out this weekend of more lethal weapons.

Source: www.forbes.com...

Didn’t Hillary say war with Russia was one of her first priorities if she were elected?

They never thought she would lose, but plans get adjusted.

Whoever is pulling Biden’s strings may be looking to resume that agenda. At the very least, I think it’s fair to say there are factions that would love to see a US war with Russia.

This business of sending Ukraine more and more increasingly lethal weapons… What do they actually hope to accomplish? (Besides transferring taxpayer money into the coffers of the weapons manufacturers) For that matter, what does Russia hope to accomplish at this point?

All our information, from whatever the source, has been propagandized, if not outright falsified.

It’s like everything else for the last couple years; really sinister vibes, but amidst the disinformation it’s impossible to know for sure what is truly happening or what it means. Or what it will lead to.

If I didn't know better, I'd think Biden wants to switch to Republican. Today, he stopped on a nature path in Seattle to tell the public Republicans are the "Make America Great Again" (MAGA) party.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
WOW, this is just staggering.

Why does the right honorable mayor of ChiTown have Male Pattern Baldness? Bold question from the reporter.

Mayor Lori Lightfoot is THE MAN in the relationship. She wears "the thing".

Adopted daughter in between them is embarrassed: www.cnn.com...

edit on 4/22/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, if Lori Lightfoot wears "the thing" then is she worshipped as Osiris?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Busy day in DC.

mobile.twitter.com...

“DEVELOPING: @ChadPergram reports a man has set himself on fire on the steps of the Supreme Court.”

originally posted by: Caled
Interesting event for today; shots fired on Connecticut Ave in DC a few minutes ago.

www.popville.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Biden: "In the U.S. military every vehicle is going to be climate friendly. Every vehicle."

twitter.com...

Finally able to transport my killdozer to Dem cities that need a reset.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Spygate Researchers Did Work For Former Special Counsel Robert Mueller

The Georgia Tech researchers embroiled in the Alfa Bank hoax prepared white papers for the U.S. Department of Defense about the Democratic National Committee hack and created a “Mueller List” on the Russian intelligence agency hackers, the newly obtained documents indicate. The white papers were prepared for the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), a section of the U.S. Department of Defense.

From the longest running continual Q thread on the planet POV this was done so darpaGoog, darpatwit, darpabook, darpagram, darpaCNN, could all get their story straight.

When this is all over the only things that will be left standing in the entire country will be a Bear in North Dakota and three goldfish in a backyard pond in Florida.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I think this is SIGNIFICANT!

The 3rd time DJT's twitter account has been SUSPENDED:

@realDonaldTrump
@PapiTrumpo
@IlPapiTrumpo

1) Proof of the new suspension here: @IlPapiTrumpo.
Is that less than a week since the last account suspension?

Are DS expecting the "My fellow Americans......." tweet this eve or tomorrow? Is that why they decided to suspend this latest account?

2) The Il Donaldo Trumpo telegram channel seems to confirm this happened before 15:33 UTC:

Buenos Dias, my Beautiful Patriotos!!! ENJOY AN AMAZING FREEDOM FIESTA WEEKEND WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS AND FAMILIA!!!

I'm NOT on twitter right now, so beware of any fake trumpos.

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEARTO!!!

3) Would evidence of 3 suspensions add weight to bias and discrimination in a court of law?

ETA - If anyone happens to have downloads of @IlPapiTrumpo tweets from Apr 20 2022 20:05:01 EST to today then I'd be grateful for a copy or I'll have a gap in the audit trail!

edit on 22-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

PANIC IN DC

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Panic.

More specific clip... twitter.com...
(m)

edit on 22-4-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012

PANIC IN DC

Ironic.

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join