It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Heading over to Open Secrets curious to see how desperate Nancy is.

They must be terrified.
As of March 31/22 the DCCC [Democratic Congressional Campaign Center Committee] had raised $17,183,599.
PAC to the Future $1,065,450.
Pelosi, Nancy $778,050.

I agree Observe 3 -7's. #45 is a thing too.

www.opensecret's.org>jfc>summary
Nancy Pelosi Victory Fund Summary. . Then there is always inversion.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
"The Hill" is in complete melt down. OMG this is too funny.

Elon Musk peddles FREE SPEECH Before He Ends The World.

secure.actblue.com... for by NANCY PELOSI. For Congress, CA-11
Nancy Pelosi-STOP TRUMP.

Time to restock the popcorn. Fun Fact: My favorite deli is now carrying gourmet popcorn.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Hey guys I’m logging off for a while this last rogue post (in my reply) kinda freaked me out.

Anyone else get any weird glitches.

I’ll be watching from a distance.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Link is "404". (Not working)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

re: www.investmentwatchblog.com...

Wow. Food shortages and larger price increases incoming. Wisconsin farmers killed millions of chickens 2 weeks ago (bird flu).

Vladimir Biden's fault.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
How does that compare to the NRCC fundraising?

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

twitter.com...

Some good views of Russian strikes on a claimed NATO weapons depot in Lvov: www.bitchute.com...

More vids, Tunnels, maps & commentary at Sitrep: Operation Z

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Still no pic uploads?

Fine, we'll go old school.

Team Joe's clone-bots had quite the day. Not one human souled being is involved in these clips, and it really, REALLY, shows.

Joe-Bot is totally lost, imagine being the staff support --- how demoralizing.

Jen Bot cries on Q about kids and being harmed, which, is galactically hilarious as the boss is a literal child molester, with pics all over the internet to prove it. (do people still doubt this?)

Kam-Bot appears to be standing in front of a green screen, speaking incoherently to 3-5 year olds about something. This was prewritten, it is being read from a script, imagine the "off the cuff" convos.

No humans were either harmed or involved in any of the above staged clips, I swear.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Caled
There will be a sign. An unquestionable sign, and that sign will be the spark, and the resulting light will burn brighter than anything that anyone has ever seen before.

Just internal anger that doesn't yield any actions.

If our filled-with-anger and dementia President doesn't trigger WWIII first.

The man is getting closer to forcing a major war.

The news media isn't reporting how Russia is prepping faster, as Biden sends bigger, more lethal weapons to Ukraine. $800 million last week, and a new $800 million shipment going out this weekend of more lethal weapons.

Source: www.forbes.com...

Didn’t Hillary say war with Russia was one of her first priorities if she were elected?

They never thought she would lose, but plans get adjusted.

Whoever is pulling Biden’s strings may be looking to resume that agenda. At the very least, I think it’s fair to say there are factions that would love to see a US war with Russia.

This business of sending Ukraine more and more increasingly lethal weapons… What do they actually hope to accomplish? (Besides transferring taxpayer money into the coffers of the weapons manufacturers) For that matter, what does Russia hope to accomplish at this point?

All our information, from whatever the source, has been propagandized, if not outright falsified.

It’s like everything else for the last couple years; really sinister vibes, but amidst the disinformation it’s impossible to know for sure what is truly happening or what it means. Or what it will lead to.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta registers as a foreign agent lobbying for Libya’s government

Doing business as Podesta.com, Podesta contracted with Tala Elemary Consulting, a Dubai-based consulting firm paid and directed by the Libyan government. The contract, signed by Podesta on April 13, notes that “fees will be negotiated within 30 days.”

Foreign agent registration records indicate that Podesta’s services will “include lobbying US Government Officials in the White House, Congress, as well as the US Media, to maintain political gains in Libya on behalf of Client, promoting a constitutional basis for elections in 2022.”

Senate Foreign Relations chair Bob Menendez (D-N.J.) received $500 from Podesta while House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-Calif.) Victory Fund received $5,000.

Bulgarian oil and gas company Protos Energy SSC paid Podesta’s firm another $500,000 in 2021. Podesta reported lobbying the State Department for the Bulgarian company on “issues related to energy and petrochemicals” before terminating on April 18 with no reported activity in 2022.

An investigation by Bivol, a Bulgarian investigative media outlet that is part of the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project network, found that Protos Energy’s owner, Georgi Samuilov, has been embroiled in several controversies.

(from "Victory Fund" link above)

ETA: PM for Cranky.
edit on 21-4-2022 by XtheMadnessNow because: Images

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Looks like its all coming down to the Tunnels Bunkers and catacombs in Ukraine ---

Vladimir Putin says Mariupol successfully liberated, asks troops not to storm last Ukrainian holdout but block it

“There is no need to climb into these catacombs and crawl underground through these industrial facilities. Block off this industrial area so that not even a fly can escape,” said Putin. Russia has repeatedly issued ultimatums to the last remaining Ukrainian soldiers to lay down their arms and surrender but they have refused to surrender.

Civilians trapped in last Ukrainian holdout
According to the Russian Defence Minister, there are around 2,000 Ukrainian soldiers inside the giant Azovstal steel plant. It is the last pocket of Ukrainian resistance but has now been blocked in. The steel plant and its underground tunnels and bunkers are spread out across about 11 sq km.

According to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, there are about 1,000 civilians including women and children who are also trapped there.

Does this mean the Russians are just going to seal up the bunker and leave the Azov guys and their sympathizers to rot down there?

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
"The Hill" is in complete melt down. OMG this is too funny.

Elon Musk peddles FREE SPEECH Before He Ends The World.

secure.actblue.com... for by NANCY PELOSI. For Congress, CA-11
Nancy Pelosi-STOP TRUMP.

Time to restock the popcorn. Fun Fact: My favorite deli is now carrying gourmet popcorn.

I've got a mental image of Twitter employees running around with jerry cans, splashing gasoline everywhere.
It's glorious

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Hey duncan - I noticed that you have not posted since this post on April 12th. You had previously posted several links to videos of a guy who lived in Ukraine (I assumed he was from Europe for some reason, but apparently he's from Chile) and he was walking around filming, showing nothing happening around him instead of what the western media was trying to convince us of at the time. I was never sure if the guy in the video was you or not, I don't believe it was you - and I pray it wasn't you, because he has apparently been murdered by the Azov/Nazi's in Ukraine.

t.me...

Duncan - if you're still checking in on this thread, please let us know for sure that this guy wasn't you!

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

There is an award of some kind out there waiting for you.

Yep, a darwin award, but we all get that one sooner or later.

I wouldn't give you one of those. I would hold my feelings until all the data is in so I won't give my current inclination since it is only a theory I am not married to yet.

Either way you could do better on the whole believe the narrative since it makes the most sense to you side of the ledger while we pile up red pill moments for you.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Duncan said he was going to focus more on his Italian site and not spend as much time here, the link to it is some pages back in pt. 40. But yes please let us know you're ok Duncan. As for the rest of you my brethrens, you're on fire lately, keep it up!

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Florida votes to end Disney’s tax privilege.

Wife says it's a Mini version of the Vatican, with their impending tax status crisis. Sort of an inversion, in a sense.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
He looks stoned. 4/20 Squad.

Wife also says one of his vest pouches is for Visine.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
WOW, this is just staggering. The emperor literally has no clothes. Remember DJT walked slowly down a slippery ramp, compare...

Clip of Joe-Bot

Let's catch up on pics thanks to EMN.

Those who have read my Choice Point posts know my position, this for me is very grim. I might need to start drinking.

Does this extapolate? 2/3rds?

This reflects the dread in me.

Why does the right honorable mayor of ChiTown have Male Pattern Baldness? Bold question from the reporter.

Speaking of Patterns.

Patterns.

Evidently the US can send weapons weapons weapons at a moments notice, but everything else failing is Putin's fault? Or, are they just sending Fiat to circle back around? (btw, there is a rumor going around that a new part of the financial system is up and running, ATOM, which kind of sort of means sending the FIAT to Ukraine will mean gulag rather then island retirement as every transaction is now tracked)

Lastly, this is shocking. The most followed "man" on twitter isn't that popular? I mean what, people aren't just spending all day listening to a Fake version of the original Demogogue speak about race, and race, and little bit about race, and finally a dash of race?

Oddly he narrates some show on Netflix that just loaded and the stock Q-uickly craters. I guess he really isn't a saint. OR... does the above spotify rejection, +twit, +Elon, +Team Joe's clear faceplants this week = signaling? Sacrifice week soldiers on, next up the Q-ueen?

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Florida votes to end Disney’s tax privilege.

Wife says it's a Mini version of the Vatican, with their impending tax status crisis. Sort of an inversion, in a sense.

This is a pretty big hit. Evidently 200m a year or so? This coupled with the bold move by Execs to direct HALF of their entire slate of entertainment to less than 1% of the population should increase profits in the Inversion world. Of course, what we learned with the Twit, profits are not the issue at all, but the feelz of LGTBTQ+12DA kids under 12. How did we get here?

What's funny? Disney can't leave.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

They know exactly what happens. RAND Corp even has a board game for it.

We're doing this everywhere.

Guardian (Aug 6, 2021)

The World (June 22, 2011)

CNN - Feb 2019

@CSIS | CSIS article that gives a run down of the weapons.

CSIS (wiki) = Center for Strategic and International Studies.
In the University of Pennsylvania's 2019 Global Go To Think Tanks Report [274 pg PDF], CSIS is ranked the number one think tank in the United States across all fields, the "Top Defense and National Security Think Tank" in the world, and the 4th best think tank in the world overall.

CSIS Board of trustees has a laundry list of defense contractors to bankers to Coca-Cola and other well known deep state elite names.

2019 Top Defense and National Security is "International Institute for Strategic Studies" (IISS) (UK) and #2 is RAND Corp. The PDF linked above considered 8,248 think tanks and has an interesting list of ranked world think tanks in category areas of research.

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join