It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow
Pardon me if you found it rude. But frankly, I don’t care. I stand firmly by what I said.
It is one thing to be lied to, it is another to willingly not show vested interest in what your representatives in congress stand for, or put your head in the sand because it’s far more interesting to see what is happening with the Kardashians on Bravo. I know far too many people who have no freaking idea or even care what the person they vote for, stands for. All it takes is a bit of work to learn you’re being lied to.

ETA: I’ll concede it isn’t our fault, considering the forces at work against us. But so many people are content with the status quo when I’m amazed more aren’t rioting in the streets. And people just shrug and say oh well.

edit on 20-4-2022 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
DP

edit on 20-4-2022 by SideEyeEverything because: Stupid 5G

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Are you discounting the possibility of body doubles dask?

Yes, too much of a stretch.

It wasn't needed because he left the G7 in Canada around 10:30am on the 9th which would be 7:30 pacific time (local time of the camera. AF1 has a cruising speed of 315mph and if it had flown west, it would have been in that area at around 3:30 pm on the 9th at that speed, over 12 hours before the missile pic.

Why would a double be needed? Nobody would have even taken that shot, at that time, in that place, knowing he was half way around the world from his public schedule.

ETA: Seems the 315mph cruise speed was for an older version and the current version has a cruising speed of 580mph, so that would put it even further from skunk bay at the time of the pic.

How in light of what we now know about Head masks can you discount it so willy nilly? You would have to be one of the stupid or one "in on the scheme" to say it is too far fetched.

Do you think these Cabal lack the will to do those kind of things with it avaiable at their fingertips? I think you are not stupid but you MIGHT BE in on it yet, in my humble estimation. You tend to lean toward "no way these people would do these things to humanity" almost every single cotton picking time.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I would criticize his $30 mechanic's gloves you can buy off Amazon, but apparently special operators like them. Personally, I would go for the Mechanix M-PACT Agilite. There is no way I would try to stuff a gloved finger through a trigger guard unless it was freezing outside.

www.amazon.com...

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

In that same /pol/ thread, it was pointed out, or "nooticed," that the bark on the tree directly behind him in the photo indicates that he is actually in the state of Virginia, as it is a type of tree exclusive to that region and no where else.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Also there are leaves on the trees.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Follow the Stars and Sean Penn-
Care I was watching the Fox news last night and the name Sean Penn popped up with his mad desire to go to Ukraine to fight. What?
He apparently had been doing some film there, probably energy related. Eye roll. Penn has been brought up a couple of times now. One in context to France and now we have this one with Ukraine.
This actor Sean Penn wants the U.S. to help rescue Ukraine from Russia. As if he could direct. After all he is only an actor. Lol.

They think that you are stupid.
They think that you will follow the STARS.
They openly call you SHEEP/CATTLE.
There will be a time none of them will be able to walk down the street.
BIGGEST FEAR
PUBLIC AWAKENING.
www.latimes.com>business>story>actor-sean...

reply to: carewemust

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It is interesting how Virginia is a nexus for many things that are going on. For example the Depp case is taking place in Fairfax due to the location of the servers involved in the case.

www.wusa9.com...

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Also there are leaves on the trees.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I would criticize his $30 mechanic's gloves you can buy off Amazon, but apparently special operators like them. Personally, I would go for the Mechanix M-PACT Agilite. There is no way I would try to stuff a gloved finger through a trigger guard unless it was freezing outside.

To each his own.

I often wear gloves when shooting. I find they provide two benefits:

1) In a fight, the adrenaline rush causes a loss of fine motor control. Wearing gloves when training helps to simulate this by preventing me from being able to do fine manipulations, thereby helping with muscle memory for a real fight.

2) Lots of shooting, especially in the heat, leads to sweaty hands and blisters. Gloves protect from this.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Two ospreys doing very tight and dangerous Maneuvers over New York City.

Haven't seen this since Obama was President and he made them buzz the Brooklyn Bridge

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
"Whistle Blower Traps".
Whole or [parts]-break/break.
You have more than you know.
Future proves past.

THE BREAK COVID NOW SUMMIT. April 8, 2022. 12 p.m. CEST

Thinking outside of the box for the moment but I wonder who titled this summit as The Break. Possible whistle blower saying "Look Here." Roger that.

I read through all 98/99 pages. We've got them stone cold.

So in September 2020, months before the jab was approved the GAVI Board made $150 million available to AMC countries, which by definition are the poorest countries that get vaccines through GAVI, to provide technical assistance and COLD CHAIN EQUIPMENT.

This $$$ was to be used to purchase 6000 fridges, freezers and cold rooms. This is in Africa, a place where my family has lived. Completely 100% not normal.
GAVI already knew that the Pfizer vaccine was going to be approved but they had to ensure some way to deploy this in a continent that simply does not operate with this level of infrastructure. I mean we didn't even have windows, never mind air conditioning. Electricity is not even 100% reliable.

The "whistleblower has revealed the truth in parts of the whole BREAK COVID Summit book.

We have more than we know. Looking this over it is the game plan of the global operation to deploy against the African people. GAVI had a vaccine pool ready for the Congo when Ebola was making the rounds and surprise...they had a vaccine pool ready to send to Africa when Covid vaccines were authorized. Just what are the odds?

GAVI appears to have special magical powers and were able to get the vaccine manufacturers to waive the insurance indemnity for humanitarian agencies. Protecting their own since UNICEF was being deployed through the Vaccination Hub to deal with the hesitancy issue.
COVAX was launched at the Global Vaccine Summit in 2020 and was funded with seed money of $505 million. 505 computer code means Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

The crowd around this are sovereign donors, foundations, philanthropies, corporations who have funded 1703 million doses.
Fun facts. There are 17 countries on their watch list. Afghanistan is #1with a 9.8% uptake. GAVI has locked in 1.7 billion doses and there are 89 AMC countries.

I am going to break this up for other whistle blower parts.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

The state of Virginia has 27 military bases. Every single service branch has at least one base in VA including every single US intel agency known to man including infamous resort, "The Farm", elusive "Army of Northern Virginia", Fort Belvoir and the mysterious Octagon facility.

Ft Belvoir Octagon facility:

Old ATS thread on it.

In 1980, as a result of the November 4, 1979, seizure of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran and Iran’s holding of American hostages, the Army established an ad hoc organization known as the Field Operations Group (FOG) to gather intelligence in support of a rescue mission. In the aftermath of the failed mission the Army transformed the FOG into what was intended to be a permanent organization (Document 7, Document 16) – the United States Intelligence Support Activity (USAISA).

USAISA was established as a “black” or compartmented activity whose existence was not only not disclosed to the public but also not revealed to Congress. However, eventual public disclosure – partially due to media accounts – led the House Permanent Select Committee (HPSCI) to complain in 1982 (Document 8) about its being kept in the dark. Appearances before the HPSCI by Army intelligence chief William Odom and Director of Central Intelligence William Casey followed (Document 10, Document 11).

A memo from the ISA commander in March 1989 (Document 20) directed termination of the use of the terms Intelligence Support Activity and its associated codename, GRANTOR SHADOW. That would signal not the end of the organization and its activities but its reestablishment as a compartmented program that would be known by a number of names (e.g. Tactical Coordination Detachment, U.S. Army Security Coordination Detachment, Mission Support Activity, Task Force Orange) and codenames (CENTRA SPIKE, GREY FOX, INTREPID SPEAR) over the ensuing years.

The Pentagon’s Spies

Insignia patch: Nickname "Task Force Orange" aka The Army of Northern Virginia.

Motto: "Send Me" or Veritas Omnia Vincula Vincit ("Truth Overcomes All Bonds")

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The BREAK COVID NOW SUMMIT-

The Tidal Wave: No one is safe until everyone is safe. The fear is based on the Omnicron variant which is much less dangerous than the first edition, which was proven by researchers in South Africa. Everyone knows to expect more variants at this point but GAVI is determined to keep up the jab campaign. There are going to be endless variants or as WHO claims subvariants.

But what is this? A public/private partnership with Mastercard where Gavi is using their platform to track immunization records in a digitalized manner. Was this by any chance set up Preplandemic???
We have more than we know. Preplandemic: December 2018 this partnership was established. "efficiently delivering vaccine to millions of children, tracking identity and immunization records in a digitalized manner and incentivizing the delivery of vaccines." No worries here that linking vaccines to a cashless payment system might be perceived as a 'control' issue. MASTERcard, no control issues with the name either.

Mastercard had some big plans though because there was a 'need' to have more under the umbrella. They wanted to expand their reach to 500 million people and 40 million merchants by 2020. Two years. That date sounds about right. Of course to fund this Mastercard established a global fund raising pass because that is just what they all do.

For the plan to succeed they needed everyone on board like governments, humanitarian organizations and development organizations, world banks, Asian bank and the list goes on. Gates refused to be left out.

Clinton Gang must be in this somewhere.
What is that??? A red button 'Break COVID NOW'. Just my imagination I am sure but that looks much like the Russia Nuclear Re-set button. The nuclear option is now the Covid option.

Next post> They are stupid.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Correct me if I am wrong though...attorney/client privilege goes out the window when used in the commission of a crime, right? And what we have here is definitely a crime that has been committed. Very likely more than one. What the kids these day call a criminal conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
THEY ARE STUPID...

BREAK COVID NOW has just broken GAVI. Inversion.

The endless greed, using a defective mRNA vaccine that requires endless boosters to remain effective has cause a manufacturing supply crisis. Some countries are up to the 4th jab which is in direct competition with the stated goal of trying to jab everyone they can in Africa. The problem is magnified in Africa because those that have already had the jab are competing for the very supply that they are trying to send to vax the unvaxed.

There are just sooo many headaches. Add the global supply chain disruptions and with more Pfizer mRNA vaccines headed that way that will result in the need for more freezers and cold storage delivery and this is in a continent that didn't have enough consistent electricity preplandemic.

Vaccine hesitancy was an issue before any of this started and now they have had time to see real world data. Nooo not a good look.

Speaking to a friend in Africa I passed on this site just so they can keep up to date. Lol.
www.gavi.org>break-covid-now-summit
www.gavi.org>funding>donor-profiles>mast...

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The CIA is not supposed to ...
Stuff has started to hit the fan

edit on 2022/4/20 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
How in light of what we now know about Head masks can you discount it so willy nilly?

There was no need.

Do you think these Cabal lack the will to do those kind of things with it avaiable at their fingertips?

The post was talking about Trump doing it.

Last I heard, most here don't consider him part of the cabal.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
LOVE OF COUNTRY.
#FLAGS OUT.

Massive Flags Out taking place. I went through an upper class neighborhood yesterday and there were sooo, sooo many flags. I feel like we are in a future time warp of just a couple of days before July 4th.
It seems I am occupying the past, operating in the present and anticipating the future.

Walking with my doggos [yes I have recovered from the toe injury] I was just amazed at the creativity. Some people have decided to also paint rocks with American flags by their walkways. Others are hanging American color wreaths on their doors and I spotted a couple of Lets Go Brandon flags. Lol.
Those that can't afford the big flags are putting small ones in their flower pots.
It is just amazing !!!

In one tightly controlled HOA neighborhood they erected two massive flag poles with huge flags flying. They will not be outdone by any other neighborhood.
This is going to be epic!

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I am trying to wrap my head around this> NIAID News@NIAIDNEWS

They are seeking healthy volunteers to receive a mild malaria infection and then donate blood for future malaria research. Participants will receive treatment and compensation.
(link tracking not allowed)/3JN7Tml
^ Someone has a sense of humor.

They want to set up a blood bank so that they can use it to develop and test new Malaria vaccines. I wonder if they have heard of this place called - A F R I C A ???

From reading this they plan to infect someone and monitor by phone. When sick they are admitted to the hospital. To heal the person they plan to provide an oral medication such as chloroquine or artemether/lumefantrine. An oral treatment but they want to develop a vaccine?
Who would willingly want to be infected with Malaria?

I wonder if they have ever heard of Ivermectin? After all there is a whole day [July 24th] set aside for Ivermectin. But again it is about the jabs. The jabs support so much more such as needle manufacturing, trained personnel, fridges ect. The other one well not so much.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Did a “broken generation” of soldiers returning from World War II spawn America’s so-called “golden age” of serial killers?

That’s the shocking hypothesis put forth by author Peter Vronsky, whose third book, “Sons of Cain: A History of Serial Killers from the Stone Age to the Present,” catalogs 17,000 years of homicidal maniacs, from Cain to Jack the Ripper to the Green River Killer.

While researching his exhaustive history, Vronsky mined for reasons behind the atrocities he was documenting, specifically what was behind the enormous glut of serial killers between 1950 and 2000.

The controversial conclusion he reached to explain the 2,065 butchers who grabbed headlines for spilling blood in the second half of the 20th century: A “hidden surge of war-traumatized fathers” returned home from battlefields in Europe and the Pacific and spawned a generation of murderous emotional cripples.

So can we expect another serial killing surge around 2030?

Yes, and certainly that crash of 2008, sure, that changed a lot of families around the world
. It destroyed families in a way that we still don’t appreciate or have been able to accurately measure. So when we start talking to those serial killers, the stories we might hear is: “We were living as a family in a home and come 2008, my dad committed suicide. My dad lost his job. He became a drug addict. He was an alcoholic. He was never the same. He lost his pride and I lost my dad.” That may be the emerging narrative.
NY Post

In this inverted age of reason it would not surprise me if this becomes true.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Why does everything have to come to a head in 2030? Even serial killers. Makes one wonder who they will be killing. So why are they spinning this narrative now?

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join