It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

He is guilty of more than that!

LC

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Why does everything have to come to a head in 2030? Even serial killers. Makes one wonder who they will be killing. So why are they spinning this narrative now?

President Biden says by 2030, every hospital bed in America will be taken by an Alzheimer's patient.

Said by a guy with dementia. What a clown world.

Worth noting, one key aspect of Alz is no soul connection = pineal destruction.

They gotta fix the upload, I have slide shows waiting.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Raised the upload issue here.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Depending on how you read this, Blake Masters, who until recently headed up Peter Thiel's private foundation, may have just tacitly admitted that the Thiel Foundation funds Red Scare. He also notes that he and Thiel personally met with Anna Khachiyan...

Vanity Fair

Red Scare podcast based in NYC is an American cultural commentary and humor podcast founded in March 2018 and hosted by two millennials in fashionable dissident-y subculture, Dasha Nekrasova (Belarusian-American actress) and Anna Khachiyan, a Russian-American cultural critic, writer.

They were both in the 2021 film "The Scary of Sixty-First" also directed by Dasha, in which Anna played Ghislaine Maxwell doppelgänger and Dasha plays "The Girl"...from the film plot:

The girl suggests that Addie is a victim of CIA mind control experiments, similar to Project MKUltra. Describing Addie as a 'liability', the girl implies that she should be killed, which Noelle angrily rejects.
She returns to the apartment to meet the realtor who first showed them the apartment; their conversation implies that Addie's death was a planned part of a Satanic ritual.

Film trivia: "The letter on the piano reads: "Give up your inquiries which are completely useless, and consider these words a second warning. We hope, for your own good, that this will be sufficient." This is exactly the same warning that is given to Dr. William Harford (Tom Cruise) in Eyes Wide Shut (1999)."

Oddly there is no portrait pic of Anna on IMDB nor the wiki.

Ah, here we go...Anna-AJ-Dasha

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Not for you, but think of this post as an adendum:

High school
Kaczynski attended Evergreen Park Community High School, where he excelled academically. He played the trombone in the marching band and was a member of the mathematics, biology, coin, and German clubs. In 1996, a former classmate said: "He was never really seen as a person, as an individual personality ... He was always regarded as a walking brain, so to speak." During this period, Kaczynski became intensely interested in mathematics, spending hours studying and solving advanced problems. He became associated with a group of like-minded boys interested in science and mathematics, known as the "briefcase boys" for their penchant for carrying briefcases.

Throughout high school, Kaczynski was ahead of his classmates academically. Placed in a more advanced mathematics class, he soon mastered the material. He skipped the eleventh grade, and by attending summer school he graduated at age 15. Kaczynski was one of his school's five National Merit finalists and was encouraged to apply to Harvard. He entered Harvard on a scholarship in 1958 at age 16. A classmate later said Kaczynski was emotionally unprepared: "They packed him up and sent him to Harvard before he was ready ... He didn't even have a driver's license."

Harvard University
During his first year at Harvard, Kaczynski lived at 8 Prescott Street, which was designed to accommodate the youngest, most precocious incoming students in a small, intimate living space. For the following three years, he lived at Eliot House. Housemates and other students at Harvard described Kaczynski as a very intelligent but socially reserved person. Kaczynski earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in mathematics from Harvard in 1962, finishing with a GPA of 3.12.

And then:

Mathematics career
In 1962, Kaczynski enrolled at the University of Michigan, where he earned his master's and doctoral degrees in mathematics in 1964 and 1967, respectively. Michigan was not his first choice for postgraduate education; he had applied to the University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Chicago, both of which accepted him but offered him no teaching position or financial aid. Michigan offered him an annual grant of $2,310 (equivalent to $20,693 in 2021) and a teaching post.

At Michigan, Kaczynski specialized in complex analysis, specifically geometric function theory. Professor Peter Duren said of Kaczynski, "He was an unusual person. He was not like the other graduate students. He was much more focused about his work. He had a drive to discover mathematical truth." George Piranian, another of his Michigan mathematics professors, said, "It is not enough to say he was smart." Professor Allen Shields wrote about Kaczynski in a grade evaluation that he was the "best man I have seen." Kaczynski received 1 F, 5 Bs and 12 As in his 18 courses at the university.

Career wise:

In late 1967, the 25-year-old Kaczynski became an acting assistant professor at the University of California, Berkeley, where he taught mathematics. By September 1968, Kaczynski was appointed assistant professor, a sign that he was on track for tenure.

So what could have driven this guy to have issues?
from the same link above;

In his second year at Harvard, Kaczynski participated in a study described by author Alston Chase as a "purposely brutalizing psychological experiment" led by Harvard psychologist Henry Murray. Subjects were told they would debate personal philosophy with a fellow student and were asked to write essays detailing their personal beliefs and aspirations. The essays were given to an anonymous individual who would confront and belittle the subject in what Murray himself called "vehement, sweeping, and personally abusive" attacks, using the content of the essays as ammunition. Electrodes monitored the subject's physiological reactions. These encounters were filmed, and subjects' expressions of anger and rage were later played back to them repeatedly. The experiment lasted three years, with someone verbally abusing and humiliating Kaczynski each week. Kaczynski spent 200 hours as part of the study.

Kaczynski's lawyers later attributed his hostility towards mind control techniques to his participation in Murray's study. Some sources have suggested that Murray's experiments were part of Project MKUltra, the Central Intelligence Agency's research into mind control. Chase and others have also suggested that this experience may have motivated Kaczynski's criminal activities.

So, while a very large number of people might only know Ted K as a "Crazy Bomb Guy" the reality is that he is exactly what CIA screwing around can cause in a very smart and capable human being. Ted K is a cautionary tale that shouldn't be forgotten.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Exactly. Ever since I read his manifesto several years ago, at first I thought he truly was nuts, but as years rolled by and I started becoming more aware regarding the system's technology enslavement I later realized he wasn't nuts like the media would have you believe, except his method of waking people up (due to nefarious MK forces at work) ended up being too extreme. Damn shame.

The System’s Neatest Trick by Ted Kaczynski.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
Doesn't this sound like the same BS Vax crap? It is NOT a vaccine & you have
to keep getting continuous jabs to "train" your body how to react...

I wonder if this would have been considered a true vaccine before they
just happened to change the definition of vaccine?

Cheers
Ektar

No...the word "vaccine" is now diluted to include Pepto Bismo, Aleve, and Vodka. Anything that keeps you from dying as quickly from a given affliction.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Florida votes to end Disney’s tax privilege.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

care, there was video posted of the 2 UN Security Council meetings where Russia raised the evidence and a search on those meetings should bring up articles with more detail. Sorry I can't get it for you, I really must sleep, 8:20am here.

Its interesting that my searches yielded a really good (unrelated) article where former Director of National Intelligence under Donald Trump, John Ratcliffe, is telling more about what Special Counsel John Durham is probably looking at. Says several additional indictments will be forthcoming.

Quick-Informative article: www.infowars.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   
He looks stoned. 4/20 Squad.

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

edit on 21-4-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

In my opinion, it's them and us,so many are awake now and soon most will be.
THEY made a perfect catch 22 cycle in this world keeping the sheep corralled, I was one but it was only a matter of time.
The whole mess is very complex and to say we're stupid is just too easy.
I appreciate your concession

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

"Nance"... err I mean "Noice".

I wonder how much of that 800 million he gets a piece of for pushing propaganda?

I wonder if he'll live long enough to get the check?

edit on 21-4-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Talking points to remember:
From your link

For the sake of its own efficiency and security, the System needs to bring about deep and radical social changes to match the changed conditions resulting from technological progress.

The frustration of life under the circumstances imposed by the System leads to rebellious impulses.

Rebellious impulses are co-opted by the System in the service of the social changes it requires; activists "rebel" against the old and outmoded values that are no longer of use to the System and in favor of the new values that the System needs us to accept.

In this way rebellious impulses, which otherwise might have been dangerous to the System, are given an outlet that is not only harmless to the System, but useful to it.

Much of the public resentment resulting from the imposition of social changes is drawn away from the System and its institutions and is directed instead at the radicals who spearhead the social changes

This sounds more like the talking points for the Trotskyists in global office now, than it does of an acting assistant professor. Funny how a "Mad Man" tried to inform us of this issue, but fell to the same issue that he was trying to warn us about. Makes one wonder how many others had Murray as a professor at Harvard?

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Tried to answer earlier but suspicious things happened
Change Your Password NOW

On topic: Unabomber shares the name with the Polish president/prime minister Kaczynski twins one of which died in one of the strangest synchronicity and symbolism laden events in recent history.

On 10 April 2010, a Tupolev Tu-154M plane was carrying Lech Kaczyński, his wife Maria Kaczyńska, and other members of a Polish delegation (top public and military figures) from Warsaw to commemorate the Katyn massacre. The plane crashed while approaching Smolensk Air Base in Russia. The governor of Smolensk Oblast confirmed to the Russia 24 news channel that there were no survivors. 96 people were killed in the crash, including many of Poland's highest military and civilian leaders.
link

I won't reopen this particular can of worms any further for the moment. Suffice to say that plane crash was the topic of much speculation here on ATS. Another thing I noticed about Ted Kaczynski: he reportedly included little metal plates with the letters FC in his bombs - supposedly standing for Freedom Club. Surely this must have been (part of) the inspiration for Fight Club... also Ted, Tyler...

Ted K. was born 1942, parents were Polish Americans
K. twins were born 1949 (June 18 - summer solstice "window")
edit on 21-4-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Looks like its all coming down to the Tunnels Bunkers and catacombs in Ukraine ---

Vladimir Putin says Mariupol successfully liberated, asks troops not to storm last Ukrainian holdout but block it

“There is no need to climb into these catacombs and crawl underground through these industrial facilities. Block off this industrial area so that not even a fly can escape,” said Putin. Russia has repeatedly issued ultimatums to the last remaining Ukrainian soldiers to lay down their arms and surrender but they have refused to surrender.

Civilians trapped in last Ukrainian holdout
According to the Russian Defence Minister, there are around 2,000 Ukrainian soldiers inside the giant Azovstal steel plant. It is the last pocket of Ukrainian resistance but has now been blocked in. The steel plant and its underground tunnels and bunkers are spread out across about 11 sq km.

According to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, there are about 1,000 civilians including women and children who are also trapped there.

in other news you just don't see

Several very large food processing plants in the US have blown up/burned down in the past few days

edit on 4212022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Did you manage a 'drive -by'? I'm going past there tomorrow and will update if there is anymore 'fishiness' going on.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
!!!!
HOLD ON ROGUE POST
I posted this (below) last week. How did it show up today. I did not post anything today.

I was closing a bunch of open tabs so I’m not sure if I had an edit open, then when I closed it it published?

Anyway weird.

Disregard

Update:
It says I posted at 7:59, I just discovered it 10 minutes ago. This Edit was done 10:30. Central time.

a reply to: Irikash

4/12
Today is 412
and we have 365 day calendar.

Get out your calculators

Check out this Tetris style pattern

Plus

Equals 777 =21x37

412+365=777
Just some number play to start your day

One more break down
412=7 365=14 14=7+7

Three sevens one way or another.
edit on 21-4-2022 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2022 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Posted on the Fur-Herr's birthday, no less. Achtung

Cheers
edit on 21-4-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Clean up Aisle 10 - 55 minutes ago.
Nancy Pelosi just raked in a cool $4.4 million last night in San Fran. She hosted the largest fund raiser in DCCC history. They are going to need it. This year she has raised $45.7 million.
We are going to have the most mind numbing campaign blitz.

The Hill article - Pelosi hosts largest individual fund raiser in DCCC history.
Seems we were not supposed to be in the know. The information was sent by punchbowel.news...>archive>4-21-22.

Fun times. "The Hill has removed its comment section, as there are many other forums for readers to participate in the conversation. We invite you to join Facebook or Twitter." < Where we will silence you.
Not So Fast...

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join