It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I wouldn't pay much attention to that. Who knows what the definition of serial killer will be in 2030. Somebody will be testifying before Congress in 2030 saying "I'm not a criminal psychologist."

Assuming there is a Congress in 2030. Or even a 2030.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Why does everything have to come to a head in 2030? Even serial killers. Makes one wonder who they will be killing. So why are they spinning this narrative now?

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Well, if they're not knocking off elites & politicians then we know that too will be another planned Op. Serial killers are not born, imo, they are made.

Tell me about. Seems every first year in a new decade (1971, 1981, 1991, 2001, 2011) 2021?.. there is a deep state event (public & invisible hand) that radically changes domestic & foreign policies that resets the chess board and shakes up the status quo and like dust in the wind becomes the new normal.

Now, in this decade they sure seem to be on an ever accelerating timeline to 2030. If it wasn't for the Internet or say the Internet technology today was still like the 90s, we probably wouldn't notice any difference from past decades and remain in the cold era nuke propaganda fear syndrome. The obvious now is the 17 goals of Agenda 2030, but I think there much more (hidden) nefarious goals to it all. Funny how "water" is a direct ingredient to most of those goals.

Their unhinged path to save Earth may end up destroying humanity. Personally, I doubt it given human history, but they surely will make a mess of civilization to usher in their brave new world of technocratic utopian nonsense.

China's is 2035 so perhaps that's why they are not fully onboard with the BBB/WEF/Club of Rome cabal.

WATER = LIFE

Water in the digital world is INFO. (All forms from facts/scholar, dis/mis, black & white magic, to state sponsored psychological).

"If you are on a list targeted by the CIA than you really have nothing to worry about. If however, you have a name similar to somebody on a list targeted by the CIA then you are dead."

"The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory is that conspiracy theorists actually believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy or the grey aliens or the 12 foot reptiloids from another dimension that is in control. The truth is far more frightening, nobody is in control. The world is rudderless."

From the docu "The Mindscape of Alan Moore" (2003) if you want to catch a glimpse to his approach on magic. He is a writer of comics, an actor, known for The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (2003), From Hell (2001), V For Vendetta (2005), and Watchmen (2019).

Prior to 2020, I would have said (bolded above) that is BS. Now, that observation is making more sense to me, especially given the past few years with the Biden circus clowns to the world Zelensky characters and perhaps that is why so many are in panic drunken state (for power & control), a game of world domination which if true it must be even worse behind the veil of their shadow handlers. The Empire is collapsing or is it all Empires are collapsing or is it merely all theater?

POV: If you watch the 52 min Alan Moore vid about how "magic" is the transferring of consciousness via language & symbols (spells, psyops) & therefore all art, culture, & our entire history/reality is a work of (dark) magic but luckily we can fight it with good magic.?

Take the (good, not evil) Magic Pill 🧙🏻‍🔮

My 'magic' digital arms cast more powerful & longer lasting spells (words, symbols & sigils) than yours kind of battle perpetrated on the sheeple. Your symbolism will be your downfall type of mind games on the Grand digital Chessboard. Ukraine is just another digital testing ground to see what works and what does not under the fog of war, for all of the EU in the early stages of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Else, it might all be fake. The technocrats want you to believe for the Great Narrative is coming to usher in the Great Reset. That will only work if they can jack you into their fake realm mind trap, permanently.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
a reply to: crankyoldman
Sadly, I agree that Americans are stupid. Or at the very least intellectually lazy.
Maybe the compassionate way of putting it is…asleep? Busy? Overwhelmed with day-to-day life?

How about mentally "DEFEATED". Unfortunately, that's the overall impression I'm getting, due to not seeing outrage over anything specific. Just internal anger that doesn't yield any actions. (Except in the inner-cities. Anger = Lots of Shootings)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Guyfriday

.grassley.senate.gov...
Read carefully.
Re-read carefully.
Spy_insert [EC] known?
Re-read drops re: Spy_insert.
What do these people have in common?
Pelosi's son
Kerry's son
Romney's son
Biden's son
Hint: Geo location: Ukraine
Hint: Energy
Coincidence?
When [GS] calls, D's always answer.
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing!
Q

www.qanon.pub...

Could Zelensky have told Biden, "Give me billions of dollars of weapons, or I'll expose your entire USA criminal cabal!" ???

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I would think that most people still trust the system, and expect it to come back at some point on it's own. If most people didn't believe this then the riots from a few years ago would be nothing. It might seems sad that this is how most Americans seem to be feeling.

At least it means that there is still a system that people can use and trust when this is all over.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Gotta be done Jane!

Just a matter of timing - and a decent Barista!

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
There will be a sign. An unquestionable sign, and that sign will be the spark, and the resulting light will burn brighter than anything that anyone has ever seen before.

originally posted by: carewemust
Just internal anger that doesn't yield any actions.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Whoopsie.

"Parachute demo causes brief evacuation of US Capitol"

"The U.S. Capitol was briefly evacuated Wednesday evening after police said they were tracking an aircraft “that poses a probable threat,” but the plane turned out to be a military aircraft with people parachuting out of it for a demonstration, officials told The Associated Press.

The plane was carrying members of the U.S. Army’s Golden Knights, who then parachuted into the Washington Nationals’ baseball stadium for a pregame demonstration. Nationals Park is a little more than a mile away from the U.S. Capitol."

www.kwch.com...

Am I the only one unable to upload pictures? I want to change my profile pic but...dead in the water.
edit on 4/20/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
a reply to: crankyoldman
Sadly, I agree that Americans are stupid. Or at the very least intellectually lazy.
Maybe the compassionate way of putting it is…asleep? Busy? Overwhelmed with day-to-day life?

SEE, probably more complicated.

Intellectually lazy is not really a disorder, if nothing is of interest. The core issue is rooted in the core of "communism" or "collectivism" or "BorgVersism." Remove connection to Soul/SOURCE at all costs, thereby removing self reflection, thereby creating an isolated, stand alone version of the aspect of soul. At that point the human thinks they are just a body, just waiting to die, so why not drink, drug, teeeveee, party, work, play because we die.

Folks are beaten down to be sure, most, and few realize what is really really going on --- well beyond the day to day. So that state of mind is excusable, what is NOT excusable is the addiction to going into deeper and deeper levels of disconnect through the methods provided by the Matrix etc.

The Human Souled beings are hella complex, the droids, bots etc. are not. The problem, or challenge, we face, is reconnecting folks up with the Soul/SOURCE connection, which, in the end, has quite literally zero to do with any of the flotsam and jetsam of earth life as that is all morphing faster then Joe's face.

From my POV the Choice Point has reached the point of no return, which makes this clown world another level of clown. Two people, identical in body, can now look at the exact same thing and see two entirely different versions.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled

Am I the only one unable to upload pictures? I want to change my profile pic but...dead in the water.

Nope. Something wrong/mis-configured with the cert for the image server is one guess. Browser is unable to establish a secure connection.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

.grassley.senate.gov...
Read carefully.
Re-read carefully.
Spy_insert [EC] known?
Pelosi's son
Kerry's son
Romney's son
Biden's son
Coincidence?
Nothing!
Q

www.qanon.pub...

Could Zelensky have told Biden, "Give me billions of dollars of weapons, or I'll expose your entire USA criminal cabal!" ???

When GS calls the Dems....
George Soros....LOL
Brilliant find and connection....this is EXTREMELY explosive.......

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Obviously you are confident that there will not be a major US-RUSSIA war. Most Q-followers will therefore see that Qanon post come to fruition. I hope you're right!

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Thank-you. With CNN steadily going down the sewer-pipe, it makes sense that MSNBC nutjobs would try harder to keep from suffering the same fate.

This NANCE guy twitter.com... is doing far more harm than good, however.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

That occurred to me when Special Counsel Durham said the CIA is one of the witnesses giving testimony against Hillary's campaign lawyer.

The CIA!

It was a relief to know that they're "real" and at least doing some basic good with the billions of dollars we give the agency every year. (Thank-you Mike Pompeo and Gina Haspel?)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Why does everything have to come to a head in 2030? Even serial killers. Makes one wonder who they will be killing. So why are they spinning this narrative now?

President Biden says by 2030, every hospital bed in America will be taken by an Alzheimer's patient.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: carewemust

I would think that most people still trust the system, and expect it to come back at some point on it's own. If most people didn't believe this then the riots from a few years ago would be nothing. It might seems sad that this is how most Americans seem to be feeling.

At least it means that there is still a system that people can use and trust when this is all over.

Anti-Democrat activities and promises leading up to the November elections will speak volumes. It's important we demand candidates who will be fighters after elected. Promise us you will be a "fighter" , or have a mechanism in place to resign and enable a replacement, quickly.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
There will be a sign. An unquestionable sign, and that sign will be the spark, and the resulting light will burn brighter than anything that anyone has ever seen before.

Just internal anger that doesn't yield any actions.

If our filled-with-anger and dementia President doesn't trigger WWIII first.

The man is getting closer to forcing a major war.

The news media isn't reporting how Russia is prepping faster, as Biden sends bigger, more lethal weapons to Ukraine. $800 million last week, and a new $800 million shipment going out this weekend of more lethal weapons.

Source: www.forbes.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012

.grassley.senate.gov...
Read carefully.
Re-read carefully.
Spy_insert [EC] known?
Pelosi's son
Kerry's son
Romney's son
Biden's son
Coincidence?
Nothing!
Q

www.qanon.pub...

When GS calls the Dems....
George Soros....LOL
Brilliant find and connection....this is EXTREMELY explosive.......

Kudos to the great DASHEN. He posted qalerts.app... today, which caused my brain to connect Zelenskyy's demands to our top-level USA criminal families.

I started a ATS thread this evening, in order to get the lightbulb turned on for others: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

President Biden says by 2030, every hospital bed in America will be taken by an Alzheimer's patient.

Well, we know every word that comes out of Xiden's mouth is a twisted lie. That remark could be just another seed implant into the public consciousness for justifying more R&D $$$ toward Alzheimer research which will be covertly diverted to some other hidden R&D project.

By engineering “mini-brains” from Stem Cells using CRISPR derived from Alzheimer’s patients, scientists from Stuart Lipton's lab at Scripps Research establish a new model of studying the disease – a model which manifests some of the same key symptoms.

Some hidden mystery or just more babbling nonsense, or pharma marketing tactic...

Good news, bad news from Alzheimer's vaccine trial

An experimental Alzheimer's vaccine appears to safely clear abnormal tau protein from the brain, but it's not yet clear whether the shot will be able to save brain function.

"The results of analysis perfectly align with the tau hypothesis—simply put, if the patient is tau biomarker positive, then tau pathology is responsible for his/her cognitive decline, and halting tau pathology should slow or halt progression," Novak said. "If the patient is negative for markers of tau pathology, then this patient's impairment is mainly due to other pathologies, and treating tau pathology in this patient won't be meaningful."

Through booster doses given every three months, the vaccine is "training your body over time how to react to the pathological tau," Edelmayer said. "You will likely need additional shots of this particular therapeutic to keep it as productive as possible in targeting that tau."

Interesting they named this specific protein "Tau."

Tau (ταυ) is the 19th letter of the Greek alphabet and in the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 300. In ancient times, tau was used as a symbol for life or resurrection, whereas the eighth letter of the Greek alphabet, theta, was considered the symbol of death.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Doesn't this sound like the same BS Vax crap? It is NOT a vaccine & you have
to keep getting continuous jabs to "train" your body how to react...

I wonder if this would have been considered a true vaccine before they
just happened to change the definition of vaccine?

Cheers
Ektar

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join