It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Thank goodness they are not in the Southern Hemisphere, or I'd become over-the-top paranoid. Southern Hemisphere is where the wealthy will go if a Nuclear War looks like it's unavoidable. (Secret Antartica base?)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
We're pretty much already in it.
Dominic Raab, our Deputy Pm has just said this morning we are in this for weeks, probably months if not years. I paraphrase a little.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

If WWIII will last for months...or even years...that's the best WWIII we can hope for. The one most people envision lasts for less than a day, like what Putin said at a symposium last year. paraphrasing: Launch first...Launch them all, then hope your defense holds.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   
This could be the start of the downfall of the MSM?

1) Insider Paper, on March 4th:

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday signed into law a bill introducing jail terms of up to 15 years for fake news about the Russian army, as Moscow pushes forward with its invasion of Ukraine.

The bill, adopted by lawmakers earlier on Friday, sets out jail terms of varying lengths and fines against people who publish “knowingly false information” about the military, with harsher penalties to hit when dissemination is deemed to have serious consequences.

Putin also signed a bill that would allow fines or jail terms of up to three years for calling for sanctions against Russia with Moscow facing harsh economic penalties from Western capitals over the invasion.

39 posts with KNOWINGLY

2) Insider Paper

The BBC said Friday it was suspending the work of its journalists in Russia after Moscow backed imposing jail terms on media publishing “false information” about the military.

The corporation’s director-general, Tim Davie, said the new legislation was “unwelcome” and “appears to criminalise the process of independent journalism”.

“It leaves us no other option than to temporarily suspend the work of all BBC News journalists and their support staff within the Russian Federation while we assess the full implications of this unwelcome development,” he added.

Same day!!!

3) Intel Slava Z on telegram, forwarded by Sokrates XVII

🇷🇺🎉 Western channels that announced the termination of work in Russia after the signing of the law on fakes:

1. CNN
2. CBS News
3 Bloomberg
4. ABC News
5. BBC
6. CBC

If I read this right then that includes British, Australian and Canadian Broadcasting companies?
If you interpret CNN as US equivalent, and Bloomberg as Israel equivalent then you pretty much have FVEY?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I've lost the reference point for this but... someone on telegram suggested:

NWO = NUCLEAR WAR OVER?

3 posts with NWO

Re_read #936 through that lens:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 4d8e72 No.618129 📁
Mar 10 2018 18:07:05 (EST)

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 4d8e72 No.617965 📁
Mar 10 2018 17:57:14 (EST)
EFABC59D-40D3-4570-81E3-5….jpeg

>>617965
The Nazi order.
NWO [N does not refer to “New”].
The Sum of All Fears.
NK.

POTUS.
Hostage.
Threat.
DISARM.
Stage SET.
FREEDOM.

Q

Note that it's a 4yr delta on Thursday!
edit on 6-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Teraherz radiation

One terahertz is 1012 Hz
Therefore PICO is the scale descriptor!

One terahertz is 1012 Hz

No it is not. Fuzzy math perhaps?

P

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Thankyou for the additional information.

It appears the USA thinks it can install a Zelensky replacement, if Zelensky is killed or taken away.

Source: twitter.com...

This would be someone who, like Zelensky, will keep certain criminal deeds committed by high level individuals, secret.

MSNBC and CNN have been overly paranoid and concerned that Vladimir Putin would install someone he likes, as the President of Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Found another link to post #771

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.95 📁
Feb 15 2018 14:28:16 (EST)
@Jack
Civilian Puppet.
Player in the game?
We play for KEEPS.
Need help sleeping?
How was your meeting w/ Pelosi?
Protection offered?
Life Lesson: Be smarter than those controlling you.
T-minus [12:34]
Q

NYPost

The March 2022 new moon will be the luckiest of the year
As for important information, the new moon arrives on March 2, 2022 at 12:34 p.m. (EST). This lunation has some gorgeous aspects, most notably with the new moon arriving united with Jupiter, the planet of miracles and blessings. This shows that it will be one of the most joyous lunations of the year, opening dazzling new paths before us that bring expansion and good fortune.

So the moon arrives at 34 minutes past HIGH NOON?

Note also that it's also 13 days before the IDES of MARCH.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

ATS changed my copy paste from 10 "to the power" 12... to 1012Hz.

Also feel free to share some correcting data, phoenix358.

Am I incorrect in thinking that 10 to the power 12 Hz would create wavelengths of 10 to the power minus 12 metres (PICO).

If so then I'm happy to be corrected.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I’m still of the opinion that many of the Q drops are meant for certainly n timelines. If we jump to another timeline the drops that correspond to that timeline are no good but they provide a source of confusion.

If KU is military ops I would think that this change in timelines would be planned for. Up is down, left is right. Only a select few know the correct timeline and know the code. Some drops are similar but still vague allowing enough flexibility to be somewhat relevant for a few timelines. The news unlocks the many by giving us just enough to follow along but not revealing the plan details

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   

You can write that as 10^12 and everyone should figure it out.

Am I incorrect in thinking that 10 to the power 12 Hz would create wavelengths of 10 to the power minus 12 metres (PICO).

I used an online calculator set to 1THz or 1000 GHz and the answer was

0.00029979 meters or

0.0003 to six figure accuracy.

P

edit on 6/3/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Five pages in and no nay-saying? 

This happened in the last thread too. I wonder if the other side ran out of money. 😂

Jeez, guys, I took a couple days off and the thread appears to have jumped about 30 pages. Maybe thread #40 will be the one? It would be fitting. This has felt like 40 years in the desert.

Thanks, Dashen.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I notice how all our media are reporting Putin's new law but omitting the "false information" part, in other words making it look as though he is clamping down on freedom of speech generally. If whatever Russia wants to put out is deemed as propaganda, it beggar's the question, what have they got to worry about then, that they have to block it? Hmmm.... EU declare they are blocking RT and Sputnik (since implemented) "to prevent propaganda" and 'fake news'. Pot/kettle/black much?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Important new messages from QSTR

For those who do not use telegram
I insert a copy paste because the message is too long to quote it:

Q) The Storm Rider

Every time you see MSM narrative that RUSSIA is losing the Battle or significant Loses and the Russian forces are quitting or receding. Or being pushed back.....
> This FAKE NARRATION and propaganda is created and pushed so more innocent civilians join the military quickly and feel like it's the final moment to Win ... But they are being played and tricked and used inside 4rth generation warfare and old tactics to keep a WAR running..... Get sympathy from the public ( who are also being played)
>>>

PUTIN is playing very important
♟️ Chess ♟️ moves that has kicked off the RISE OF THE DEEP STATEWAR>>SURFACING
____remember last year when everyone was complaining" Nothing IS HAPPENING 😭"

and I told all these EVENTS of WAR coming.. And we were going to go into NUCLEAR STANDOFF....
Nash equilibrium=Game theory= Near Death Civilization_EVENT.

these EVENTS happening must happen.... It will connect everything in the world at the END... THE JUSTICE...

Unfortunately many have died from the vaccines, Bioweapons virus release and a century of deep state controlled companies organizations deliberately> poisoning our foods , water, air ,land and killing hundreds of millions through Cancer and other well placed products and poisons that we consume daily.... Even our children crawl on the floor where chemicals disinfectant and cleaners are used but were deliberately contaminated with poisons to effect the children crawling>>>> YOU BEEN IN A STATE OF WAR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!!!.....

Be strong Patriots ANONS for the hardest part of the WAR COMING ....[hope lost]>the part that's been WARNED many many times ....
> FULL CENSORSHIP/countries are now finding ways to create laws to stop all disinformation (ideas they dont agree with that goes against their NARRATION,)
they will pass these laws through infection laws in some countries already, Through FALSE FLAG terrorist staged EVENTS and blame the Patriots world Wide
>As the FULL CENSORSHIP is inserted Quickly in many major countries, .. all MAJOR media, social networks, news station , will go down in succession and those breaking the [DS]laws will be fined. Imprisoned and Banks accounts blocked seized...
>After the FULL CENSORSHIP the Deep state Will push their final AGENDA on their controlled unchallenged mainstream news, outlet media and world sources to heavily Brainwash/ MKultra the last regimen of humans dedicated to the MAINSTREAM MEDIA mass mind control... [ DS] will encourage CIVIL Revolt/Was against those who do not comply with MSM/DS gov. Laws>> their plan was always to create civil war.... For many reason.. Including bring UN to major countries for control and use left wing military parties,/generals to help with the [DS] UN ops....
> Next stage is FULL CYBERATTACK>>> BLACKOUTS
( CHAOS/mass protest,riot's panic/ATMs down, grids fully OFF for days.. Panic..
-__- = [ DS] Military marshal Law...
This is what [they] PLANNED....

I have been stressing this _EVENT for over a year now ..

But IN the END>>> END GAME
>>> WHITE HATS WILL SEIZE THE FINAL MOMENTS
MASS ARRESTS

//// between this time and the END GAME... Cyber-Attacks continue and many countries will have short blackouts, ATM problems , shortages, deplatforming ,FULL ON PROPAGANDA CONTINUING EG ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT >
ALL WILL INCREASE..

All these EVENTS MUST HAPPEN...

All humans must see the END GAME and experience the PAIN and near death civilization_ EVENTS.. EVENT
___
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING ( it's not a slogan... Your inside the Storm of the century....)

MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY

END GAME
-Q
__
The end won't be for everyone.
Q
_____

t.me...
edit on 6-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Q) The Storm Rider

>I advise everyone to buy a CB radio and learn to use .. Important when grids go down
/ No censor ship/ people will move important info local and domestic / you will know what's happening during collapse/blackouts/or riot's to stay clear of/ marshal Law times/many reasons for CB radio

>Survival Radio kits

> Police scanners
________
You still have time to get important things>>>>
Deep State still has AGENDA to keep the lights on and take FULL MEDIA control and FULL CENSORSHIP control before the FULL ON CYBER-ATTACKS ....
_______
These EMERGENCY protocols and stocking up food, goods and supplies... Should always be a normal habit as it was for generations... Keep your family safe and ready...

t.me...

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Israel Has Officially Banned Fluoridation of Its Drinking Water

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Okeydokey then... 10^12 Hz does NOT generate 10^-12 Metres wavelengths!

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   

The US government has allowed American companies to continue buying Russian oil through third-country banks, which have not adhered to sanctions against Russia.

Indeed, American companies will now pay unaffiliated banks for Russian oil, and that money will then be transferred to Russia.

Hong Kong bankers have already offered lucrative conditions as intermediaries.

In essence, Americans will now pay more for Russian oil, Chinese-controlled banks will get a big chunk, and Russia will get as much money as it previously had.

Brilliant!

t.me...

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Stimulating post, Charliebrowndog!

It made me consider that the post Map is 4953 posts - and I wondered why KU stopped there and whether the FACTORS of 4953 might align with a number of timelines...

List of positive integer factors of 4953 that divides 4953 without a remainder.

1, 3, 13, 39, 127, 381, 1651, 4953

That seems a little too much of a coinkydinky?

If you consider the "enemies" as being 1 All seeing Eye, 3 power structures (+++), 13 families and they combine to give 39... then the remaining factors are posts to be applied to the former 3?

#127 The graphic is your key. ... Titanic
#381 We won't telegraph our moves to the ENEMY. We will however light a FIRE to flush them out.
#1651 ANTIFA/ANTIFASCHISTE flag comparison
#4953 "We're Not Gonna Take It" video
edit on 6-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join