It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

How about 1TB as an appetizer?

Right????
Waiting.....
Still waiting.....................................................................................................

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Adding a bit to my post HERE and Rel's post HERE

More connection between Pool and Twit/Musk.

So it is estimated the current market for BTC is about 1 trillion. Eth is about 300b. Tether is in the billions and tied to evergrand so impossible to really sort out. So just taking those raw numbers at face value, a crash of these three tent poles would put all the other "crashes" to shame.

Now, focusing on GF's point about the Tulip issue, we could speculate as to why it was included. The above it quite literally money sitting on a craps table. BTC has no value, if it all crashes those with BTC won't be able to get a cube of ice from me for it.

The entire crypto world on what I'd call the non utility side is just ponzi scheme gambling, paper value rooted in the classic pyramid process. They sell it well, but cumRocket and BTC are just equations that folks who have them hope that others can be convinced that having them is worth more. Nothing different then baseball cards or pokemon cards. Nothing. Don't be fooled, BTC is perceived value only, and I'd argue that perception is being driven by something unseen.

Remember, DJT said he didn't like BTC, “I am not a fan of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, which are not money, and whose value is highly volatile and based on thin air. Unregulated crypto assets can facilitate unlawful behavior, including drug trade and other illegal activity.”

If it all crashed it would have very little impact on the day to day world,,, like the Tulips. BUT, it would make a lot of teeeveee noise, and, would sure look good falling on ole Joe and the Team.

Does Pool gives us a clue here...

The man appointed is named........ BARR. B2 possibly?

Adding in Rel's excellent connect I'd add the Tyler/Harris-son Presidential swap I've posted on often...

a) There were 2 Presidents in 1901!
b) William McKinley was 25th President. He took office on March 4, 1897 and was assassinated on September 6, 1901.

This was trending.

Assuming for a second that Pool and TeamQ +++ others are giving us hints to the issues surrounding the financial changes, this would be the first time in human history this has happened for the plebes. While some, some, insiders might have gotten clues to the Pool listed crashes arriving = resets, the plebes ate a plate of feces every. single. time. If, if, the insiders are cluing us in, we are CONTRIBUTING to the creation for the first time ever. Maybe not everyone at the conscious level, but absolutely at the subconscious level. As such........

It is my recommendation that folks stay positive. Regardless of what we know, or do not know for sure, staying positive at our being read in on this for the first time ever is super duper powerful and should be seen as such regardless of where we fall on the spectrum.

It is happening, that much is clear, and NCSWC, that much is very clear, so we can be fearful or positive, both cost the same but the impact is vastly different.

edit on 15-4-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well, it's nearing the end of Good Friday for some, and closing to the end for others. So any ideas as to want was suppose to have started today and has any of it been publicly known yet?

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Twitter would’ve been a hoot during the Iran-Iraq war of the 1980’s, a conflict with all the same exciting proxy elements that drive Freedom Lovers everywhere in suburbia wild now about wars in Eastern Europe, plus a compelling cast including Hussein, Khomeini, & Rumsfeld!

The Smithsonian Institute has a painting of the central villain of that war for freedom up in the National Portrait Gallery.

The way American veteran writers are writing glory propaganda about the Ukraine war because they could never properly write it for their own war...reminds me of the Vietnam Veteran “Soldier of Fortune” authors of articles recruiting 80’s whack jobs into mercenary work in Rhodesia. Course back at the time I was just a kid reading the stack of SoF in my dad's office and was wishing I was 18 so I could join. Today, it is no different, just everything coming at you at warp speed.

WaP o SoF

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   
John Durham has granted Christopher Steele immunity so he can find out if Steele was working on behalf of the Clinton Campaign. I believe TechnoFog has the details on Twitter but I can't link because Twitter now wants me to have an account to share stuff from their platform.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

T ITTER?

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

titter tĭt′ər

intransitive verb

To laugh in a restrained, nervous way; giggle.

Sounds about right for that platform.

P

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Let's hope it's something like that and not a reference to John Titor.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Let's hope it's something like that and not a reference to John Titor.

I would love for it to be a reference to Titor. I'm still of the opinion we could be legit dealing with time travelers here. If we are, oh boy, the future is going to be quite grand indeed.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

W=23 (alpha num)

23:46

23x2=46

Take the pain out of Twitter
edit on 16-4-2022 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Caled
Fighting is always harder for the good guys. You have to check your targets. Bad guys don't care.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: FlyingFox

It's like Russian tanks taking hits from rooftop ambushes. Why not just hose down those rooftops with UAVs?

That's right....civilian casualties.

There is some level of incompetence involved. The Russians aren't performing on the ground reconnaissance. If they were, they wouldn't get ambushed so often. They've been substituting drones for recon, and it doesn't work.

They also seem to have a troop morale problem, which impacts the recon issue. Good recon takes motivated personnel and quality small unit leadership. That also seems absent in the units they have in Ukraine, else we wouldn't see generals taking the chances they've been taking to try get the troops moving forward.

Cheers

There's no avoiding the fact that the United States is evil as hell when it comes to this stuff.
For years, the standard tactic for fighting terrorists has been to order drone strikes on peoples houses, and declare that everybody who died was a terrorist. Including any wives or children who might be present.

Experts have long concluded that we create more terrorists than we kill using this tactic, but they keep doing it.
Because it's just so much easier to indiscriminately blow stuff up like life is just a video game.

As a veteran who said I do one day to protecting Freedoms of all and preserving the COTUS as the law of this land, and a Christian who believes we should stand up for the innocent victims of evil people and we should stand up for Justice, I am saddened by our rogue elements of or gov operating in our name.

We still MUST forgive the perp as a person and love them with tough love despite seeing justice prevail according to what is righteous if it is found they are guilty of mankind's laws against another one of mankind. Which justice prevailed might include the sentence to death. As Jesus set an example that we are to respect the laws of mankind to which those are just. He was open to the reality that it is just for criminals to be punished for their crimes. He was willing to accept the role of criminal in his own trial because it was not his duty to stop the procedure . His was to make himself a sacrifice for man would no longer be required to suffer separation from God for their own sins no matter their crimes against others.

Forgiveness for those who seek it sincerely.

Happy Easter all. A time for joy!

He is alive!

edit on 16-4-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Happy Easter

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I just don't understand why there's no gun-based sniper drones.

You mean for sale to citizens? I can guarantee you they are out there. Bush liked to call it "shock and awe" when he broke out a can of whoop ass on Jihadi wedding parties with his "drones". Yes, a mentally sick man too. Obama is a ditto on both counts too.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Cheers for the value add on the chinese clock tower, Caled!

A couple of other notes:
a) The picture shows ZERO matches on TinEye.com,
b) Note there are only 36 minute markers on the cloc; should be 60.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Appreciate the John Durham update you posted. The finding of several "co-conspirators" would explain why he asked for the speed of his investigation to be "slowed".

I added your "find" to my "Obama Approved the Illegal Spying" thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank-you!

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Caled’s weirdness for today. Sitting on the computer last night and there were two flashes of light like from a camera flash or lightning on the far wall. But here is where it gets weird, I swear it looked like it came from inside the room. Separately and not necessarily related, a few minutes later I look out the window and there is a contrail from something that was flying fast at a pretty low elevation across the sky. I only noticed because from where I was it went in front of the moon. Of course now during the day we’re back to the same all-white sky we typically have.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Thought provoking cimmerius... I need to re-read when a little less busy (family chores).

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

The Calm .. Can ya feel IT

That was pretty cool!
I like how the beginning of the movie was synched (synced? not sure of spelling here) with the drum intro that starts the song. Not perfect, but really cool! Plus Rita Hayworth was so stunningly beautiful. Thanks for that - I have it saved on my youtube channel to watch over and over again.

Also - after a long, long wait - my TruthSocial finally went active yesterday! So many connections already. And, of course, I am @Tallcool1 there as well. If anyone cares LOL

To sorta be on topic, these threads introduced me to the monkey werx us channel on youtube. I live slightly northeast from Joint Base Lewis-McChord and often see various military craft flying overhead. Usually the heavy lift C17 Globemaster III's and UH-60 Blackhawk helicopters and sometimes CH-47 Chinooks, but I have noticed a seemingly increased amount of C17 traffic lately. It may be that I just got used to the air traffic overhead and didn't pay much attention until I started watching his reports though. But it does seem like something is in the air lately (pun intended!).

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Hi Cimmerius,

Ephesians 6:10-18 (found in 17 posts)
The Book of Ephesians clarifies UNITY does not mean uniformity,
and offers insight into God's plan for a new world.
Taking a spiritually dead world and offering it a choice to come together
with a new set spirit based on a common set of principles for humanity.
Post 4908 - Crimes against children unite all humanity
CLEAR YOUR MIND = OFFER COMFORT & MERCY = TRUST THE PLAN

edit on 16-4-2022 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
t.me...

Interesting post from IET17*** regarding the subway shooting. he captioned it with this:

"The camera person is in the next car but somehow is recording video of an event in the car behind. The person in the red hoodie actually stops two people for a photo op while behind them the fake blood guy lays down. A lady in a red jacket appears to be putting fake blood on the ground."

Hard to tell if the red jacket lady is putting fake blood on the ground, but definitely can see the seemingly uninjured guy lay down behind the 2 people the red jacket guy is taking a photo of. Hmmm...
edit on 16-4-2022 by tallcool1 because: edit for spelling

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join