It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Dark To Light.

FOCUS

One cannot know what to create unless they know what they are already creating. We said this here at the beginning this is as much about the change as it is about learning what is REALLY being created vs. what we are being told is being created.

The Anons have had their focus of attention placed in many different locations, from LOOP capital to Clinton Foundation and it's connections to Ukraine, which connects to US "aid" to Ukraine then donations back to the Clinton Foundation. The focus shifts where the Dark to Light is needed = a key aspect from my POV.

Shills and trolls think that because "q" brought up X that means it is done, so if we don't see it done, then "q" is a LARP. Besides that being nothing more then a 4+ year old talking point, it fails to understand the concept of SeQuencing, not linear sequences, but non-linear SeQuences designed to create an impact far greater then the sum of the parts seen in the SeQuence. To see the true SeQuencing we need the whole picture, which we assume we have at any given moment... assume... ass u me.

So. We live in a polarity reality, or as some call it "duality." Not all of creation is dualistic in nature, this occurs here, and in other slower vibrational realities, as it allows for more simplified contrast. Contrast is what tells you where you are, so here our contrast for reference points is primarily the opposite. So "left" gives us "right," "up" give us "down" etc. If one has not fully grasped the concept of a Polarity Reality as of yet, they can do this simply. Give walking directions to another to the nearest library and refrain from using "left" or "right" in the directions. [really advanced, try and view something without using your internal polarity reference system, say have a coffee and do not see it as either good/bad, hot/cold etc. ]

Contrast is everywhere, every. single. thing. you experience is a reflection of the vibration within, or, more completely, everything you "create" is simply a reflection of you the CREATOR. Everything. Yes, everything.

In a polarity reality there MUST be an opposite somewhere, otherwise the majority have no ability to define where they are = no contrast = equals no reference points = lost.

So if there is "evil" there MUST be "good" as one is needed for contrast - who or what defined evil? Evil folks? Okay, Good folks? Evil folks are really "Source Separatists" and want everyone to believe that there is no Source, but they need Source to define "Source Separation" so they inverted things, and over time, there have been inversions of inversions done by others.

So, if Ukraine is just "Putin invading a sovereign nation on his way to taking over Alabama..." then there MUST be something that creates the contrast - the opposite to show Vlad is a rampaging nut with nukes in his hands. This simply must be.

Now what happens when the Controllers control the contrasts, or a least the perception of the contrasts? Well, they simply INVERT what's what as needed. So "left" becomes "right," and "right" becomes "left." They know full effing well the sales pitch is INVERSION, this is why the try to hard to sell the point. They want the Creators, us, you and I, to be confused. So, Ukraine is now the "garden of Eden, a heavenly representation of democracy" when in fact is is the opposite and of course "democracy" is INVERSION, which really means enslavement via fake elections.

One can never go wrong with viewing all of eneMedia/Government/Church etc. points as Inversion. Start there and nearly all the time it will be spot on.

Back to Anons.

During the course of the Great Awakening Official, 2017+, Anons have had their focus placed in various places, sometimes it has been Inversion too. We know of "look there not here," say, with regard to the Clintons and pretty much everything. In Anon world we also have "look here not there" with regards to say LOOP capital and election fraud.

In some cases I've noticed Q has had us looking at the Inversion of the Opposite/Contrast, yes the super secret double cross, in order to shine the light the right way. Think reflection and refraction and not direct lighting. So we light up an unrelated window which just so happens to reflect light on an unexpected target, which happens to be the real target.

We've put focus on the Dark, but also the Light, and also the Inversions of both as we know them. Yes, we've been disinfo agents.

Anons have focused on...

CF/Clintons, FBI, SA, NK, Syria, Iran, Soros, Humans As Currency, Russia not russia and of course Ukraine, which............ returns us to CF/Clintons/Clinton Global Initiative and Iran which........... remarkably have returned to the news this week, which, remarkably includes Uranium [U1]. Which, remarkably reflects, Clintons > U1 > CF > Canada > Mueller > Russia > Nukes > Iran > FF leading to.... remarkably WWIII being yelled today.

Take a look at the overall POV of the FULL trajectory of what we've been Dark To Light focused on and notice how it has all come back around. Right now Ukraine Joe, Hunter, Lindsey, McNoname, Pelosi, Perfect Call, Burisma etc. are all coming back around. Iran is back with their "give us money and we won't nuke you..." and even the GD vile Clinton Initiative has returned.

Those are all things that were Dark To Light on the Qgenda, all things that the time that made little to no sense to anyone outside a few high level folks at the alphabet agencies. Now the CONTEXT is coming together. But but but what about arrests? This was always Dark to Light, Great Awakening, Seeing Reality Creations, The Long Haul... etc. And, what came first was NEVER intended to be what "resolved" first. Why? Guess on that one.

This is a polarity reality, it helps us define what is, but only if we know what to start with and only when we actually seek to define something. There is an old adage that once something is defined it can cease to be meaningful.

Does one "transcend" reality like X or Y preaches? Meh, one eventually finds it less fun, less helpful in the same way one finds playdough less tasty. Eventually one no longer needs the CONTRAST of "left" and "right" but sees the reflections of self in everything more easily.

That said, and this is key, if Ukraine is happening, and it is happening, AND, Inversion is in play, then WHAT.... IS.... THE.... CONTRAST?

Where is the Contrast located?

Where is it for the individual and or the collective?

Can we be the Contrast? Yes. Is there a more concrete Contrast? Well, look around, you can have your own Contrast, or you can use the Collective's to help define what is Ukraine. Remember, we are in the middle, not the beginning and not the end. Notice how the eneMedia jumped out to get ahead of the creation by defining "whatcha need ta know bout kraine?" The middle means CONTEXT is needed to gauge where one is. The more Context the better, the more refined POV, the more context is needed to access that POV.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
....CONT

Eventually one can find a POV where Contrast is not needed, in which case Ukraine doesn't even look like Ukraine, and the idea of a White Hat Vs. Black Hat war makes little to no sense. That POV is just as valid as the one where White Hat Vs. Black Hat is happening but that isn't where most folks are at. I only mention it for Contrast. Meaning, where there is someone who knows nothing, there is someone who knows everything, most of us are somewhere in between.

At the moment our notions of the Polarity Reality are falling apart D5 style. If most of our contrast, reference points, in this reality have been Inversion Polarity Points, it is not hard to feel insane when suddenly Vlad might be a good guy and Joe really is a demented pedophile who for some inexplicable reason was the honorary VP of Ukraine and took one billion US taxpayer bucks to fire a Ukraine prosecutor looking into him and his son.

It can be a mess within as we try to use the same collapsing reference point system to.... well,,,, reference where we are.

Worth noting here there are a swath of beings we'll call them, including m.A.L.I.C.E. who CANNOT reference anything without someone else first establishing the point of polarity. Then all they do is simply say the opposite. That is just AI, no original thought, and that should be dismissed, it isn't devils advocate, or keeping it real, it is something very different, as by removing the reference point, say a post or an article or an opinion, they are empty shells without thought.

Back to FOCUS. So Anons know where to focus, it was put within over the course of the process. The "location" so to speak, is contained within the CONTEXT of all that has come before but the eneMedia want to knock Anons off their course by confusing them. Didn't MBS mention working WITH Israel and Iran the other day? Wasn't SA, more or less, first, Israel last?

Instead of seeing these events in linear, see them as all in an assembling sphere, where once the sphere completes the shaping, the sphere can morph into something new. Since the Controllers need linearity to keep the sphere from congealing, then it stands to reason that anyone who was going to go "opposite" the INVERTING nature of the Controllers would avoid linearity to create. It also means they'd be FORCED to use INVERSION because to course correct Inversion, Inversion must be a part.

Notice where the Controllers are no longer demanding the world focus their attention. Really, look to see what is being avoided at this moment, compare it to the Anon Q Q+ list and see what comes up.

Remember I mentioned, directly, when The Rona Narrative was going to collapse (unevenly) and it did, even while folks were SURE it was to be endless, even while some goons like Gruesome and Castro said it was to be endless. I never said what would replace it. Remember I said they went ALL IN with The Rona. Now add those two thoughts together.

It's happening. To deny the world has been flipped upside down is simply to take on the form of an fearful Ostrich with a vision problem or a professional paid penny a post provocateur. It was said that when DJT came in, all would be flipped, and it has. Not the way folks wanted, but then again folks didn't have any idea what they were really creating until DJT arrived, and now they see it, and now, in the middle of the transformation, many are feeling very lost. The past is gone, the future looks a mess of confusing ideas and possibilities.

We are in the middle, keep that in mind.

As with Context and POV, it is very rare that two people can occupy the same POV in any reality, let alone one like ours. In the BorgVerse sure, but in an evolving reality compatible POV's using identical reference points are going to be impossible from now on. Even if myself and another agree on what "left" is, we may come into conflict when "veer right" is a direction contrast point.

Study this ^^^ pic with everything in mind, I promise, promise, it will unlock a new reality for you. Promise.

A few older posts, they might make more sense now.

Transcendence Symptoms

FAUXCI + Q

]EsoteriQa

JAB

POV

Manifest

Frame

Freewill

Qymphony

Plan

Tribunal

Adapting

TIME

EMERGING DIVINE FEMININE

BorgVerse Update

TIMELINES

INVERSION
edit on 5-3-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Interesting question Guy! ... ""Are we doing these yearly delta s correctly?"

1) First a differentiation:
a) The DELTA Methods don't change,
b) The Data Reference points do change,
c) Because, as long as you use the same BC/AD pivot point, the DELTA itself remains the same.

E.g. Using 4BC as the pivot point, 2026 - 2022 gives DELTA of 4,
.....Using 1AD as the pivot point, 2022 - 2018 gives DELTA of 4.

2) What is more interesting, to me, is the symbolism of the changed year numbers:
a) Using 4BC as the pivot point, 2022 becomes 2026; 20+26 = 46 = POTUS46 = Bidan:

Similarly:
2017 (Start of KU) > 2021 = POTUS41 = GEORGE HW BUSH,
2018 > 2022 = POTUS42 = BILL CLINTON,
2019 > 2023 = POTUS43 = GEORGE W BUSH,
2019 > 2024 = POTUS44 = BARACK OBAMA,
2019 > 2025 = POTUS45 = DONALD TRUMP...

edit on 5-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ok thanks for clarifying that about how the deltas were being figured.

Also, you kind of figured out what I was working on. I was thinking about the quote of how symbolism will be their downfall. The weird issue for me came up when my friend and I were talking about theological stuff. I thought it was weird that even though he was taught the Jesus was born in 4BC, it was very taboo to talk about it. Why? They had no idea either why the church and theological schools would want to hide that.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
From yesterday
Not unexpected , but seemed note worthy

Nuke-proof ‘doomsday plane’ spotted flying over Nebraska

No, but when we scramble four at once it's meant to get somebody's attention.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

15 years ago or so, Putin said RU would attack the AA sites themselves if situated in Poland.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

IMO, You're receiving "insider" guidance for the content and formatting of many of your posts this year, CrankyOldMan.

What I see when studying the "image" you posted is two naked girly-men facing each other. Since that can't be correct, how about a hint?
edit on 3/6/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
You honestly cannot make this sheet up! Do you mind sharing where you found this info? I'd like to share it with a couple of people who aren't on ATS!

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Multi-layered COMMS from DEVIN NUNES?

From SOKRATES XVII on telegram

Bigger

1) AT THE PRECIPICE - 4 posts,

2) Standing on a KEYSTONE or CAPSTONE?
8 posts + #269
The stone has a sighting hole in it!

3) GEOGRAPHY - Pico Island:
In the Azores; in central NORTH ATLANTIC... NATO reference?
Known as BLACK Island.
Volcanic Island - think "Blow the Lid off" as volcanic eruption.
Pyramid shape volcano.

4) Figure represents a plane - 13 posts with #FLY, 5 posts with 40,000 ft

5) Person is NOT Devin Nunes, Kash Patel, Dan Scavino or @q:
But is wearing a grey and ORANGE outfit.
ORANGE hood and trainer soles = ORANGE from head to toe.
ORANGE man = DJT (Sr or Jr?)

6) PICO as a scale

Bigger

WAVELENGTH of LIGHT
Each type of em radiation on the spectrum has a frequency range associated with it.

Bigger

Teraherz radiation

One terahertz is 1012 Hz

Therefore PICO is the scale descriptor!

7) Do we move from DARK to visible LIGHT at PICO (10 to power 12) = TERAHERZ?
The next descriptor would start at 10 to power 15, so PICO covers 10 to power 12 thru 14.

8) Is the figure representing the All Seeing Eye (I) on the CAPSTONE?

9) There is also a rock formation on PICO island that looks like mol*ch:

10) Lastly, look at Sokrates timestamp - he edited to read 1, 2, 3, 4... 01:23:04
See also #771 T-minus [12:34]

Anyone see any other clues?

edit on 6-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

"They" see "eachother"?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
6) PICO as a scale

Bigger

Perhaps a "PICO" is the size/scale of what was perhaps injected into muscle tissue with the vaccine that apparently makes most/many vaccinated people produce an unidentifiable bluetooth MAC address signal?

One for each shot and specific to the person.

Mac Address Phenomenon In Vaccinated Individuals.

What's up with various bluetooth devices showing up when I'm near people?

Dr. Chinda Brandolino refers to the technology that makes it possible for the Bluetooth to read codes in inoculated individuals

U.S. Surveillance Bill 6666: The Devil's In The Details

HR6666 The Bill

HRboom boom boom boom!!!

The Mark Of The Beast Is Here.
edit on 6/3/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well, that is interesting. Nevin knows who @q is, is that the same as saying -Q- ?

Is that coat Orange and Blue? Is so then I wonder if it is a reference to Siegen-Wittgenstein Germany?
This is their Flag:

The reason I bring this up is that Bielefeld Germany has come up before.
Remember their flag?

Both territories are in the North Rhine-Westphalia and were part of Charlemagne's Empire during the Holy Roman Empire days.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

dunc,, can't find the link now but someone on telegram worked out that ORION the HUNTER star sign is showing above the flag in your first picture!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What happens when Russia tells Wall Street they can only buy russian oil and gas in GOLD, SILVER, or XRP cryptocurrency?

Bidan has to choose between using the new currency systems in USA, or restarting US oilfields/pipelines?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I see a plane crashing (person) and a tower (the stone).

Also, FAIAL Island perhaps important = Fail.

And there is no denial to say Devin isn't @q, just that the person on the rock isn't.

Photographed by Q/Devin? Naaa, too simple.
edit on 6/3/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Gosh they sure look carefree and jovial at a time when the whole world seems to be going to absolute 💩💩

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Gosh they sure look carefree and jovial at a time when the whole world seems to be going to absolute 💩💩

Maybe they are just on holiday and mess with us to break the boredom of camping on a remote island.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Interesting links Guy but I think it's orange and grey the guy is wearing?

However, if one was to apply a color mask to make the orange become yellow, then would that turn the grey blue? Maybe!

To save space: RT News has shutdown it's US operation!

Daily Mail

US arm of Russia Today lays off all its staff and shuts down after several staff members publicly resign and television providers and Roku sever ties over Russia's war on Ukraine

In a note to its 100+ employees in the U.S. the network announced that it would cease production because of 'unforeseen business interruption events'
A staffer shared an article online citing that that the company had informed its employees of their dismissal and offered severance after a two-minute meeting
RT America has been steadily sidelined in the U.S since the start of Russia's invasion of Ukraine on February 24
It has called the conflict a 'minor incursion' intended for defensive purposes, drawing criticism from several American companies
American companies, including DirecTV, Meta, YouTube, Microsoft and Apple have also severed ties with the Kremlin-backed network

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Are there recognizable steps that lead to WWIII? Things we can see happening now and reverse them, rather than wait until we're all wearing wings, looking back in hindsight?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Cheers for the additional alternatives, nerbot!

Particularly like the plane/tower option as I hear the KSM trial re-starts in GITMO on Monday?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join