It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Kim Dotcom has posted to Twitter that he is part of the team analyzing Hunter Biden's laptop and a release is to be made shortly showing evidence of many crimes.

Verified it's his account. He also claims to have been part of the DNC WikiLeaks during the 2016 election. I wouldn't normally take Twitter seriously, but it's coming from his real account and he's had a big bone to pick with these politicians for a while.

His Twitter

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CIA is panicking because China is colluding with Russia to defeat Ukraine, and they (the CIA) doesn't know what to do about it.

To be this candid, the new Director must be in panic mode: www.foxnews.com...

Why are they worried? "Q" is just a psyop.......ROFLMFAO........

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

XtMN, I'm getting the following error on your archived link:

Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP

Just fyi, that is caused by your browser. It's very common with Firefox, but no issue with MSFT Edge, at least on my side. I believe it's because that Archive site uses older/outdated SSL3 config (security.ssl3.dhe_rsa_aes_256_sha) that some modern browsers don't support and/or block. I refrain on posting that specific Archive links.

twitter.com...

Potential Twitter Executive Team:

Chairman: Elon Musk
CEO: Peter Thiel
President: Jordan Peterson
COO: Keith Rabois
CFO: Donald Trump
CMO: Dana White
Head of Security: Edward Snowden
Head of HR: Joe Rogan
Head of IR: Tim Dillon

Call it the anti-woke team.🤒🤪🤣

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Picture Elon Musk jamming to Devil Went Down To Georgia....LOL

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Well that one was obvious
Just a friendly reminder.
]
Uncle Scrooge to the rescue?

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Thankyou, ORRED!

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Where the war is. Was briefly trending on the twit.

10.3% = 13
9.2% stake = 11
54.20 per share = 911
43b = 7
Offer on Titanic weekend 4.14 or 9

I'll never find it in the thread or my pic library, but the twit's origins are about 100 year ago, within Newsweek IIRC, and was bounced around until @jackCIADarpa manifested it. Nothing is planned out that long without it being important to the manipulation scheme. Hilarious folks think it is some organic free speech system from god.

Linkage

4-22 coming up. Sacrifices coming. Eyes on.

edit on 14-4-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Someone wanna match this to the clock/map/plan?

Better to err cautiosly

Back to article

The Republican National Committee (RNC) voted Thursday to withdraw from the commission responsible for organizing presidential debates, taking a line from former President Trump, who has repeatedly leveled accusations of anti-Republican bias against the group

Sorry

hmm

Can we "own" physical "gold"
Biblically we are a slave race Created ti mine for gold or was that Sitchen both boring and easily confusable. P X is near

edit on 2022/4/14 by CrazyFox because: Tbc lol

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Planning out which will be the very first slur I'm going to tweet once Elon conquers Imperial twitter.

LOL. No not me, but I'm sure many out there are anticipating. Today on Twitter feels like the last evening in a Berlin nightclub at the twilight of Weimar Germany.

"All over the world, wherever there are capitalists, freedom of the press means freedom to buy up newspapers, to buy writers, to bribe, buy and fake "public opinion" for the benefit of the bourgeoisie. This is a fact. No one will ever be able to refute it." 😲 ― Lenin

I guess time will tell. C'mon Elon.🤔

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I'm confused???

OK not really but I thought this messaging was interesting.

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — USS The Sullivans is slowly going underwater.

“This morning, the USS The Sullivans took on water and is partially sinking due to a major hull breach,” Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown says. “Efforts are underway to evaluate the situation and take appropriate action to preserve this critical piece of our nation’s naval heritage. The Department of Public Works and the Buffalo Fire Department are on site and coordinating with the Buffalo and Erie County Naval and Servicemen’s Park staff to determine the next course of action.”

So what does "KU" think?
Q-4770
the imprtant part is:

What is the over/under Sullivan retires [steps down] by March 2021 based on public info re: possible coordinated efforts w: OSC Mueller?

Just saying I thought this was funny that a story about the USS Sullivans and a Q-Post about Sullivan would be about something "Over/Under".

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

"Kelly's Hero's" was more documentary then comedic war drama. Ask yourself about where the gold went, then see why the Swiss never really cared about where it went.

Some people that have large amounts of gold in their position got it how again? If gold is really valuable then why does it have to be converted to paper money before you can use it, paper money that is only "Agreed upon in value"?

***ADDED EDIT BELOW***

since this posting was about a heist, "Watch the Water" there folks.

FRESNO, Calif. (KSEE/KGPE) – A hidden gate to transfer water from a federally owned canal into a parallel canal owned by a local water district is what the Department of Justice says was used to steal over $25 million worth of federally owned water.

The unidentified water district served the Fresno County and Merced County communities of Dos Palos, Firebaugh, and Los Banos.

According to the DOJ in a statement released Thursday, 75-year-old Dennis Falaschi of Aptos was made aware in 1992 of an abandoned drain turnout on the Delta-Mendota Canal that leaked water from that canal into a parallel canal. Falaschi was the general manager of the water district that operated the parallel canal. The leak was traced back to a gate and valve that had been cemented closed years earlier – but the cement had since started to crack.

25 million dollars in "federally owned water". Anyways the best part is this;

Prosecutors add that Falaschi then instructed employees to use the site to steal federally owned water from the Delta-Mendota Canal on multiple occasions, using the proceeds of the theft to pay himself and others what prosecutors say were “exorbitant salaries, fringe benefits, and personal expense reimbursements.”

I wonder how this Grand Jury would look at the theft taking place in DC?

edit on 14-4-2022 by Guyfriday because: Holy Crappos, 25 million dollars in water. that's $25,000,000.00 in imaginary cash, and $0.00 in gold backed money.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Cheers for the clarification XtMN!

You might like this... more COMMS from Benjamin Netanyahu on twitter at 11:48:42 EST

סיימתם עם הנקיונות? t.co...

Url is video link.
Translation = "Are you done with the cleanliness?"

The video is of him CLEANING HOUSE and using chemicals!!!

I think it's a reference to posts:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 373780 No.5669977 📁
Mar 13 2019 20:41:44 (EST)

Anonymous ID: d49266 No.5669639 📁
Mar 13 2019 20:30:36 (EST)
>>5669520
Kids say they can't log into Instagram or post on facebook

>>5669639
The 'cleaning crew' is active.
Size = time+ to complete.

Q

Timestamp encodes tweet date of April 14th!

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 3b3f44 No.1388185 📁
May 12 2018 17:16:10 (EST)
They attempted to infiltrate, repackage & rebrand as their own.
Profit-vehicle.
Destroy through [misinformation].
Absorb the 'confused'.
Re-route traffic to other platforms.
Action was needed [2].
1. Prevent false decodes/misinformation
2. Kill [targeted] infection prior to expansion
Simple 'non-direct' statements made.
"Be careful who you follow."
"Some are profiting off this movement."
Message sent.
Message received.
Those guilty immediately reacted (predictably).
Timetable accelerated (misinformation-attack).
Exposed.
Attempts to divide.
We responded.
House cleaning.
Heal [core].
Important to clean prior to next events.
The choice has always been yours.
The choice will always be yours.
This is not a game.
This is not a popularity contest.
This is LIFE.
FREEDOM.
TOGETHER.
We, the PEOPLE.
WWG1WGA.
[Time to move on]
Dark to LIGHT.
Attacks will only get worse.
Truth is Freedom.
Truth is logic.
Stay the course.
Q

Timestamp encodes tomorrow, April 15th.

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: f4282c No.982457 📁
Apr 10 2018 10:11:02 (EST)
95DDEF59-7086-4535-985D-5….jpeg
⬇
Who is standing next to Pence & POTUS?
Message?
Bolton cleaning house.
Out they go!
A clean House is very important.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 72997f No.894401 📁
Apr 4 2018 15:24:51 (EST)
>>894110
MONEY.
POWER.
CONTROL.
People are simply in the way.
SLAVES.
SHEEP.
PAWNS.
MASS EXT EVENTS DESIGNED TO DECREASE THREAT LEVEL OF POPULATION.
GUN CONTROL.
WARS [FAKE][TOP HAPPY][BACKEND DEAL].
ELECTION RIGGING.
CONTROL.
YOUR VOICE DOES NOT MATTER.
PHARMA [CLAS-D]
WATER
AIR
CHEMICALS PUSHED FOR HOME USE CLEANING [CANCER][BABY ON FLOOR-HANDS IN MOUTH - THE START].
VACCINES [NOT ALL].
TOBACCO.
OPIOIDS.
ULTIMATE WIN [DEATH + MONEY].
THE FED.
ROTHSCHILD.
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
UK/GER [5 days].
Choice is yours.
REVELATIONS.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Q

Timestamp encodes tomorrow, April 15th.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH = GO signal from #452

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 2d673c No.158439 📁
Dec 23 2017 15:58:14 (EST)
ENOU[G]H IS EN[O]UGH.
_CONF_AW-CjF78-82(Z 00:00)_
:OWLS:
Good Hunting!
Q

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I'm gonna post SO MANY happy merchants

Rubs hands Semitically

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

This appears to have legs. I hope Mr. Dotcom has ample security and remains safe. Going after him would seem counterproductive, but we aren't dealing with rational people.

The smartest thing for people to do is wait. If they take down Dotcom and the data release shows as bad as he says anybody involved in his takedown is going to look like they're trying to cover.

I'm allowing a tiny glimmer of hope to creep back in, maybe this is something. This is as close to a BOOM! as I've seen.

I have to admit I didn't see him coming out of the woodwork on this, but I've been following him because he's had such a real grudge against them. Justice is still far away, even if he follows through and produces.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

twitter.com...

One of those high quality Israeli defense vids with the inspirational music track.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
I'm confused???

OK not really but I thought this messaging was interesting.

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — USS The Sullivans is slowly going underwater.

“This morning, the USS The Sullivans took on water and is partially sinking due to a major hull breach,” Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown says. “Efforts are underway to evaluate the situation and take appropriate action to preserve this critical piece of our nation’s naval heritage. The Department of Public Works and the Buffalo Fire Department are on site and coordinating with the Buffalo and Erie County Naval and Servicemen’s Park staff to determine the next course of action.”

So what does "KU" think?
Q-4770
the imprtant part is:

What is the over/under Sullivan retires [steps down] by March 2021 based on public info re: possible coordinated efforts w: OSC Mueller?

Just saying I thought this was funny that a story about the USS Sullivans and a Q-Post about Sullivan would be about something "Over/Under".

That drop has a 4-14 in the drop number. Sussman is headed to trial may 16 (drop has 15), pretty much means Sullivan is toast, which doesn't explain why he's still "in office."

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
File under "Could be something... could be nothing!"

DEFCONWarningSystem tweets at 20:33 EST:

Ping

1) 52 posts with ping of which these two are specifically PING:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.453 📁
Feb 21 2018 20:34:05 (EST)
Last edited: Feb 21 2018 20:43:37 (EST)
SEC_TEST_1_
SEC_TEST_2_
SEC_TEST_3_
SEC_TEST_4_
SEC_TEST_5_
[DEVICE_1_X]
[SECURE_COMMS_ACT]
[SIG_5:5_READ]
[ ]
Q

SAT_SEC_1_X_GOOD
SAT_REC_GOOD
SAT_RELAY_GOOD
SAT_PING_GOOD
SAT_SIG_GOOD
SAT_LINE_GOOD
SAT_HOLD_CONF
HOLD_NOW_CONF
SAT_HOLD_DED_1_X_YES
SAT_HOLD_DED_1_X_CONF_60D
SAT_HOLD_DED_OPT_60D+
AUTH_HOLD_REL_GOOD

Timestamp encodes April 14th.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 358cd7 No.2601479 📁
Aug 14 2018 18:03:30 (EST)
>>2601407
SEC TEST.
[PING]
DEFEND_B720-1A
Q

2) Recall the PING line from the film RED OCTOBER!
(A tweet reply shows it as a GIF... "One PING only Please")

3) The tweet timestamp points to post #2033 which links to the Doomsday Clock?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a3e064 No.2818389 📁
Aug 31 2018 12:35:42 (EST)
LIKE CLOCKWORK.
Q

Timestamp encodes tweet date of April 14th.
edit on 14-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

In context, passover begins Friday night

Jews meticulously clean their house of leavened products prior to this holiday

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Cheers for the context, dashen!

I wonder, does Netanyahu usually tweet a video of him doing that each year?

Beginning to wish I'd invited a Jew to stay over... Could have done with some assistance as I'm always behind on the housework!

edit on 14-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Bear with me here, as there appears to be more to this musk thing.

So two or so weeks ago @davidschwartz - thought to be part of the Loop/Pool group, had a strange, and borderline twitter meltdown on the twit arguing in favor of social media censorship. He used the tired tropes, but it all seemed both unconscionably misinformed and staged to me. Of course both could be true, but he seems like a smart guy, I found his position untenable for even the woke crowd.

So Musk makes a move. Pool posts the above, clearly a reference to @jack.

Which all might not mean much, but if we add this component a bigger picture shows up.

The pic on the right is from a "crypto riddler".

Now, all that might not mean much, but we now add this... tied to Rel pointing to Titanic Weekend.

Crypto firm Tether to further reduce holdings of commercial debt in stablecoin reserves

Tether is a ponzi scheme where a HK based company can print billions of dollars and it is not considered counterfeiting, and the printing is directly tied to the price of.... BTC. In fact, IIRC it was MrWhale demonstrated that Tether alerts, through coded colored TWEETS, when they are going to move the BTC market.

Then we have this pretty obvious imagery.

BTC had some kind of get together that started 4-6 and ended 4-9 and seems to been a total failure, which seems kind of an odd coinkydink.

Then of course we have one version of sacrifice season beginning April 19th and going for 13 (money) days.

BTC going to be sacrificed? Tether? Twitter?

We know MBS is lurking, very quietly. Seemingly they won't even take Team Joe's calls, told him to pound sand on oil, and is loyal to DJT and team Great Awakening.

We also know Saudi Arabia is one side of the financial pyramid.

So can the connection be MBS, Twitter, BTC in some way? Curious seQuence of events this week to be sure, with Sussman going to trial, Team Joe drowning and this stuff, which to my mind, seems way more in the open. .

So to tie it all together.... Pool posts this list of stock market crash dates. Notice 1901 is out of order.

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join