It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I did it, following tangents, like always.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This comes as members of the intelligence community and their assets are now openly admitting they're knowingly feeding us bad intel propaganda as usual.

twitter.com...

William S. Burroughs - LAST WORDS OF HASSAN SABBAH:

Assembled from the experimental films and recordings of the Beat literary icon. An eerily prophetic work from the cut-up period of the 1960's, Last Words of Hassan Sabbah is quintessential Burroughs, an artist who lived life on the periphery of Western civilization in order to distance himself from the control mechanisms that permiate culture.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
This comes as members of the intelligence community and their assets are now openly admitting they're knowingly feeding us bad intel propaganda as usual.

twitter.com...

William S. Burroughs - LAST WORDS OF HASSAN SABBAH:

Assembled from the experimental films and recordings of the Beat literary icon. An eerily prophetic work from the cut-up period of the 1960's, Last Words of Hassan Sabbah is quintessential Burroughs, an artist who lived life on the periphery of Western civilization in order to distance himself from the control mechanisms that permiate culture.

I've been assuming all along that the "intelligence" was just Ukrainian propaganda that was being parroted uncritically, but it's nice for them to admit that some of it is just pulled out of their @sses.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

When I first read your post I thought it was about the 51 "intelligence " officials and the Hunter laptop! It's scary to see that may very well be their excuse as well. In that case it was to preempt Republican criticism.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The Guardian reporting Ketanji Brown Jackson confirmed by Senate 53-47

Ketanji Brown Jackson, a liberal appeals court judge, was confirmed to the supreme court on Thursday, overcoming a rancorous Senate approval process and earning bipartisan approval to become the first Black woman to serve as a justice on the high court in its more than 200-year history.

After weeks of private meetings and days of public testimony, marked by intense sparring over judicial philosophy and personal reflections on race in America, Jackson earned narrow – but notable – bipartisan support to become the 116th justice of the supreme court. The vote was 53 to 47, with all Democrats in favor. They were joined by three moderate Republicans, senators Mitt Romney of Utah, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Susan Collins of Maine, who defied deep opposition within their party to support Joe Biden’s nominee. Their support was a welcome result for the White House, which had been intent on securing a bipartisan confirmation.
Ketanji Brown Jackson confirmed as first Black woman on US supreme court – live
Read more
Advertisement

Jackson, who currently serves on the US court of appeals for the DC circuit, will replace Stephen Breyer, 83, the most senior member of the court’s liberal bloc. Breyer, for whom Jackson clerked early in her legal career, said he intends to retire from the court this summer.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.467 📁
Nov 13 2018 00:12:14 (EST)
53-47
Q

Chan post number encodes April 6th/7th

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0365ff No.4381127 📁
Dec 19 2018 18:11:25 (EST)
www.nbcnews.com...📁
The clock is ticking.
When will the 1st alarm ring?
If the Senate was the primary target (majority control)….
53-47 active when?
EO (designated_target(s)) active when?

Ongoing investigations…..
"There are a lot of sealed indictments" - SC
"It's all going to come out, U1, Dossier, CF, etc…." - SH
"I have pretty good sources…" - SH
There is a reason why SH, SC, and JS are on stage.
Q

Chan post number encodes April 7th.

Although her nomination has been passed through the senate vote, I presume she does not actually become a Justice on the Supreme Court until Breyer retires ("some time this summer"?)

Questions:
1) What happens if Breyer changes mind and stays on?
2) Is Breyer's life at risk if Dems want her on the Supreme Court earlier than he when he wants to retire?
3) What happens if Biden is invalidated as President? Ketanji's nomination/vote also invalidated?

BONUS ROUND:
1) If POTUS45 replaces Biden before Breyer retires... can he replace Ketanji's nomination with his own... invalidating today's vote?
2) Current court balance is 6-3 to conservatives. So, if (1) happens it would become 7-2?
a) 72 = 999999999 which appears in #859

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 3c553f No.567502 📁
Mar 6 2018 11:04:43 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 9f1a01 No.567454 📁
Mar 6 2018 11:00:44 (EST)
kobe-steel.png

>>567408

>>567454
These peo>>567493
ple are stupid.
Wait for Russia/China reports.
Sabotage.
Investigation.
Strike 99999999.

Q

BONUS round #2
From Ketanji's wiki

Jackson presided over a mock trial, hosted by Drexel University's Thomas R. Kline School of Law in 2018, "to determine if Vice President Aaron Burr was guilty of murdering" Alexander Hamilton.

Watch out Kamala... if you're considering offing the boss!
edit on 7-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

When I first read your post I thought it was about the 51 "intelligence " officials and the Hunter laptop! It's scary to see that may very well be their excuse as well. In that case it was to preempt Republican criticism.

I'm sure there is a dark connection to it somewhere in the alphabet soup.

What's up with this DarkMaga making the rounds?

twitter.com...

Apep or Apophis, an Ancient Egyptian mythological deity who was god of chaos. Trump has two ceiling murals (Trump Tower), both are of Apollo, one led by Aurora, the goddess of dawn.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Here's the thing with the draco minions. They have this very strange obsession with straddling lines. So Jen says "intelligence sources say the laptop is russian disinformation." So later she says "I, I never said it was, THEY said it was, not my fault." So, she right, but the point is made.

Find some idiot who will agree to say X, so they can say "X said" thereby creating a sense of authority. An acquaintance got in trouble for making up movie critic quotes for film advertising years ago. I laughed, the "real" quotes were parsed, twisted, frankenquoted and often from literal nobody's,,,, but "making them up" was a no no.

Sussmann says "I'm not working for HRC, wink wink, I'm just a concerned citizen..." = why bother.

It strikes as odd that they bother with the charade at all, yet they are obsessed with it. I know the "they have to tell us what they are doing" nonsense, but that doesn't explain the actions of the minions. Just lie, lie, folks cannot tell the difference anyway, and yet they go through this Kabuki theater on every single topic.

Now, to be fair to most folks. I don't, and haven't bought into any of this in... what... 35 years (and even then) so none of it is actually for me. Which might explain why I find it all so tiresome and tedious. The word game shenanigans is obvious, as it happens if they open their mouths.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
What are the odds?

My new bank card number has:

17 x3
55 x1

I wonder if someone's sending a sign?

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: Justoneman

Breaking:
President Barack Obama Returns To White House After Growing Tired Of Working Remotely

Kicking the Guardian from my news feed and replacing it with the BabylonBee has been one of the best decisions of my life.

Those Bee headlines sure ring true.

SNL I loved the Bee's

"billy's buzzin off"!

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
From IET 17 on telegram, 19:08:49gmt

UN vote: Russia is suspended from the UN Human Rights Council

Votes in favor: 93
Votes against: 24
Abstenstions: 58

Sh** is about to heat up

Is this planned?
Next step Russia to exit United Nations?
Others follow? United Nations collapses?

Does this feed in to decoding the brackets in #3525?

Timestamp encodes April 9th.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   

twitter.com...

And from the linked report...

Par for the course, nobody wants to take responsibility, nobody gets fired.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
DuckDuckGo Search Algorithm changed?

I used to be able to search for, for example, "Bitchute X22", and I would get X22's bitchute channel link followed by their latest videos.

Now the bitchute channel doesn't show for at least the first 3 pages of results - and older X22 videos appear top of the list.

I've found this with at least 3 different channels.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Funny thing about corn is that right around now is when you should be planting it. Does this mean that the original message should be Looked at in a mirror?

Russia is removed from the Human Rights Council, then it can be assumed that Russia committed no violations to human rights. I mean look at all the countries that are currently in the HRC??? (Quick thought, could this really mean the Clinton has zero protection in Russia?) I mean how many of the countries in the HRC are actively violating the rights of the people in those countries?

Could this removal actually prompt Russia to release facts and data about how the HRC is being used to cover up genocides around the globe?

Funny how these statements could be applied to Hillary R Clinton just as easily as it does with the UN's Human Rights Council. Just saying.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Suspended, not expelled, but countries like China are still a member. What a joke. Wonder how this is going to work when Russia is a permanent member of the UN Security Council. Ironic, how Trump removed the US from the UNHRC in 2017 and the Biden clowns just rejoined this year.

What happened the last time a country was suspended from UNHRC? The only other country to have its UNHRC rights stripped was Libya in 2011 and 7 months later Gaddafi was dead. Another regime change coming.?

Russia is suspended from the UNHRC

I'm sure the voting on all sides had alot to do with fear of retaliation.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Cheers for the value add Guy!

So:
114 posts with HRC
Yikes - is that the 114 MARKER?

I wonder how many out of 114 refer to the Human Rights Council?

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   

It would make sense, as part of the plan, for the UN to have it's closet skeletons brought out next?

I see this as Putin's opportunity to do that!

Why is it important for Russia to be chairing the Security Council?

Because they can manage attempts to start WWII?

Or because Russia can actually "introduce evidence legally" as the Chair?

Am I right in thinking they only chair for one month? When does that run out?

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I'd have to look all that up. For now going to wait a few days to see how this plays out.

Meanwhile came across this from a FOIA doc "List of the holdings of classified historical films maintained at the Defense Media Activity (DMA), 2016."

Classified Media List [PDF]

A few I thought were interesting...

THREAT RECOGNITION TAPE 92-2 LIBYA - A MILITARY STUDY

PEACETIME GOVERNMENTAL DETENTION:RESISTANCE PT2 PGRM4

PEACETIME GOVERNMENTAL DETENTION: B LEVEL TRAINING VIDEO (5 separate vids)
SERE TRAINING VIDEOS
SEAL TEAM 8 NIGHT FIRE AND SAR EXERCISE
AC-130 GUNSHIP CAPABILITIES

OPERATION LOOKING GLASS (with caption) ALFORD BRIEF (they even redacted part of the media ID)

CAMP DELTA ACTIVITIES / GTMO ACTIVITIES (a few dozen vids on GiTMO detainees/transfers)
SAUDI'S IN CAMP FOUR FOR PSYOPS
DETAINEES IN MAXIMUM SECURITY BLOCK (MSU)/PSYOPS
PSYOPS POSTERS HANGING IN CAMP DELTA
MASS CASUALTY EXERCISE, LIVE FIRE, DETAINEE BARBECUE 1 OF 2 CD #163 RAW ONLY (one can only imagine) 😲

Hundreds listed going back to the Cold War Soviet era.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Not sure if we've covered this before but...

The Knights of Malta CROSS is a 2-dimensional cut-out of the 8-sided Great Pyramid!

Bigger
(Note the crosses on Queen's crown match this also)

Is this also why the Knights Templar built 8-sided preceptories?

Does it also link to the 8-limbed Hydra?

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

While going through them one popped out:
Q-570
This part mainly;

HRC March 13, 2013 [intercept].

Here's why.

“Corruption is an enormous obstacle to the realization of all human rights, in practical terms – civil, political, economic, social and cultural, as well as the right to development,” the High Commissioner for Human Rights, Navi Pillay, told the UN Human Rights Council.

She noted that from 2000 to 2009, developing countries lost $8.44 trillion to illicit financial flows – equivalent to 10 times more than the foreign aid they received.

The money stolen through corruption every year, she pointed out, is enough to feed the world’s hungry 80 times over, while bribes and theft swell the total cost of projects to provide safe drinking water and sanitation around the world by as much as 40 per cent.

Noting the growing awareness of the intrinsic links between human rights and the struggle to combat corruption, the High Commissioner told the panel on the ‘negative impact of corruption on human rights’ held in Geneva, that “there here is an urgent need to increase synergy.”

So maybe sometimes HRC means Hillary R Clinton, but other times if could mean Human Rights Council. If this is true then I wonder if CF means Clinton Fund sometimes and other times means Children Fund.

***SIDE NOTE BELOW***

Also in Q-570 is this part:

KILL NASA (prevent space domination/allow bad actors to take down MIL SATs/WW secure comms/install WMDs) - RISK OF EMP SPACE ORIG (HELPLESS)

NEW YORK -- Amazon.com is one step closer to space.

The company received government approval to put more than 3,200 satellites into orbit with the goal of beaming internet service to earth.

Amazon said the satellites could provide internet to parts of the world that don't have it. It could also become a new business for Amazon, selling internet service to people or companies.

Update on this.

Amazon’s announcement of three launch contracts totaling 83 flights split across Ariane 6, Vulcan, and New Glenn represents the largest commercial launch block buy in history and will unite Arianespace, United Launch Alliance, and Blue Origin in a multi-year effort to deploy the Kuiper internet constellation.

The contracts represent unique challenges to some providers and opportunities for others to continue filling out the manifest offered by these heavy-lift rockets.

The contracted missions are in addition to the nine operational Kuiper launches already announced for the Atlas V rocket. The first two test satellites are also not included in the above figures and are scheduled to launch on ABL Space Systems’ RS1 rocket by Quarter 4 of 2022.

Exactly when launches of operational Kuiper satellites will begin has not been revealed by Amazon, but the constellation will feature a planned total of 3,236 broadband satellites to bring internet access to underserved communities and regions.

Per FCC regulatory requirements, Amazon must deploy at least half of the 3,236 Kuiper satellites by July 2026.

What if these Bad actors are not other countries, but rather Deep State Pawns?

edit on 7-4-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join