It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Good Morning All...šŸŒŽ

This is a pic taken by either Matt or I, we were both amazed by this little uprooted tree that became ā€œartā€ or maybe just that this little tree held on, lol, if you look closely the roots look like Yoda holding a stone !
Itā€™s all sooo amazing, but hereā€™s the pic we would like to share today....

What a beautiful soul you haveā€¦and share with us all ML! :ā€¦ thank you for reminding us all what is worth fighting for.
Apologies for derailment- just needed a bit of ML and a repost for anyone else out there that might need this reminder as well
Hold the line my friendsā€¦. And carry on ā¤ļø
edit on 7-4-2022 by nowayreally because: Retardation

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
The Guardian reporting Ketanji Brown Jackson confirmed by Senate 53-47

Ketanji Brown-Jackson received 3 Republican votes.

Amy Coney-Barret received 0 Democrat votes.

Yet Democrats are focusing Ted Kruz and couple of other Republicans who asked Jackson some hard questions.

It's going to be so much fun seeing (and helping) Democrats get humiliated this November!

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

From your PDF link, "The Newest Old Weapon" is intriguing!

Aside:
Re Wait a few days... Phil Godlewski, on his LIVE tonight, was dropping multiple, repeated, strong hints that something big is happening in 3 days (PALM Sunday?)

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Sound like we have a new LAYER of post map information!

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sorry about that. Also I added an edit to that post since something popped out:
The added Edit is reposted below for easy finding:

***SIDE NOTE BELOW***

Also in Q-570 is this part:

KILL NASA (prevent space domination/allow bad actors to take down MIL SATs/WW secure comms/install WMDs) - RISK OF EMP SPACE ORIG (HELPLESS)

NEW YORK -- Amazon.com is one step closer to space.

The company received government approval to put more than 3,200 satellites into orbit with the goal of beaming internet service to earth.

Amazon said the satellites could provide internet to parts of the world that don't have it. It could also become a new business for Amazon, selling internet service to people or companies.

Update on this.

Amazonā€™s announcement of three launch contracts totaling 83 flights split across Ariane 6, Vulcan, and New Glenn represents the largest commercial launch block buy in history and will unite Arianespace, United Launch Alliance, and Blue Origin in a multi-year effort to deploy the Kuiper internet constellation.

The contracts represent unique challenges to some providers and opportunities for others to continue filling out the manifest offered by these heavy-lift rockets.

The contracted missions are in addition to the nine operational Kuiper launches already announced for the Atlas V rocket. The first two test satellites are also not included in the above figures and are scheduled to launch on ABL Space Systemsā€™ RS1 rocket by Quarter 4 of 2022.

Exactly when launches of operational Kuiper satellites will begin has not been revealed by Amazon, but the constellation will feature a planned total of 3,236 broadband satellites to bring internet access to underserved communities and regions.

Per FCC regulatory requirements, Amazon must deploy at least half of the 3,236 Kuiper satellites by July 2026.

What if these Bad actors are not other countries, but rather Deep State Pawns?

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   

To develop your point (I think?):

What good is a United Nations Security Council if it only manages the conduct of Nations and not of organisations and individuals?

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Where I used to live, we had a Neighborhood Watch Program, It wasn't as good as everyone wanted it to be due to people within the group using it as a way to plan which houses they were going to hit, and then use their position in the Watch group to hide their crimes from the Police.

The UN's Security Council seems to be set up to allow this same type of behaviors. I wonder how many global crimes have been hidden due to UNSC interference?

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

DuckDuckGo Search Algorithm changed?

I used to be able to search for, for example, "Bitchute X22", and I would get X22's bitchute channel link followed by their latest videos.

Now the bitchute channel doesn't show for at least the first 3 pages of results - and older X22 videos appear top of the list.

I've found this with at least 3 different channels.

Have you tried this new AI search engine: iseek.ai

You can add specific domains (like www.abovetopsecret.com) to search by clicking the target looking icon at left of search bar and add one or more domains.

Searching on "Bitchute X22" produced desired results.

It takes a little getting used to, but seems to do an amazing job. It can also focus solely on medical, education, & finance. Try it out, you may like it.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Reminder. Gary Ginsler, the head of the SEC, was in charge of her now FEC fined campaign.

Also worth noting that soon to be jailbird Sussmann's law firm is in bed with BLM. BLMā€™s LA mansion sold for 250 percent more than the price of similar homes in the area

Two days after the purchase, on October 23, lawyers for the Democratic law firm Perkins Coie incorporated a limited liability company (LLC) in Delaware named for the mansionā€™s address. Four days later ā€” on October 27 ā€” the home was transferred to the company for $5.8 million, records show. Property records also show that no transfer taxes were charged. BLMGNF is a tax-exempt charity.

This is remarkable.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   

To develop your point (I think?):

What good is a United Nations Security Council if it only manages the conduct of Nations and not of organisations and individuals?

Inversion.

The UN was never meant to protect human rights, it was meant to police those who stepped out of line. The "rights" are not that of the cattle, they have no rights, it is the rights of the other members and the value of their assets/slaves.

If "X" country warden is killing those who are meant to pay off debts to country warden "Y" then the UN steps in, the dead cattle are then accounted for in the ledger and the scales balanced.

Inversion. Then it makes sense. The reason are using the word "IF" so much is that they are confused about the purposes. If one uses my above definition then one never uses the word "IF."

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   
8 Mr Pool posts overnight, starting here:

#1 - 5:39pm tweet, 3:42:10 UTC telegram

DEC03 - RETURN IMMEDIATELY

#2 - 7:06pm, 3:44:41

Six month from now you won't exist

Note missing

#3 - 7:07pm, 3:44:46

Don't have an answer, please
contact CSR303 for this inquiry

Note Inquiry rather than Enquiry

#4 - 7:08pm, 3:44:50

P7211 will carry out conversation
regarding your concerns but blood
will fill the streets in the meantime in
accordance to subject 11.43077
subsection zero

11.4 marker?
P7211 = Phil Godlewski as member of Mr pool team? 7211 in handle

#5 - 7:10pm, 3:46:12

Affirm, the ships are waiting

#6 - 8:21pm, 4:23:30

Good luck

#7 - 8:23pm, 4:24:32

Will you be here when it's all over?

#8 - 7:37pm, 5:13:45

CONTACT INITIATED, CONFIRM?

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Cheers for the steer - I'll give it a go after some zeds!

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   
One thought that I've had a couple of times in the last couple of years.

How convenient with the 'rona and now the war in Ukraine as elements of distraction.

Seeing the photo of the "corn ready for harvest" made me think about this again--

ALL those names that were in the spotlight before -- Comey, Clapper, Vindman, Sally what's-her-name (see?) ... ALL conveniently out of whatever little limelight they were previously given.

Once again, a reminder that justice should be swift and sure. This drama has gone on so long that any serious attempt to prosecute these people now will just provoke a contrary reaction, evidence of criminal activity be damned.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   

DEC03 could be Decoe.

Decoe (ćƒ‡ć‚³ćƒ¼ Dekō?) is a character from the anime series Sonic X and its comic series published by Archie Comics. He is one of Dr. Eggman's personal humanoid assistant robots, whom he aids in his schemes for domination.

Yeah I know, it's kind of funny, but read about this robot:

Decoe does not have much in the way of personality, but is somewhat absent-minded, clumsy and stupid, often providing comic relief. He tends to constantly reflect on their constant failures and insult Dr. Eggman behind his back and is constantly irritated by Bokkun. He has a common dream with Bocoe of being able to combine into a powerful battle robot (Decoe-Bocoe Cross), but it is merely a fantasy.

Kind of sounds like Biden, and a few others currently in office around the world. Could someone be recalling these robots?
Ok, as funny as it may be, we have this: Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Either way funny or not what a coincidence. Oh and what I was going to post was something that seemed odd and very what if.

President Joe Biden on Friday will celebrate the confirmation of Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson as the first Black woman to reach the Supreme Court, marking the pinnacle of her legal career and bringing his political story full circle.

As a longtime Senate Judiciary Committee chairman, Biden had a front-row seat to some of the most contentious confirmation battles in the Courtā€™s history, as well as the hearings for Justice Stephen Breyer, whose retirement this summer is clearing the way for Jackson to join the bench.

ā€œThis is a tremendously historic day in the White House and in the country, and this is a fulfillment of a promise the president made to the country,ā€ said White House press secretary Jen Psaki. She added that Bidenā€™s time on the Judiciary Committee ā€œwas defining for him and gave him historically exceptional preparationā€ for putting a justice on the court.

I like how they ignore that fact the first time a Black Woman was nominated for the Court, it was Joe Biden that headed the denial of the confirmation, but outside of that is this what if; "If Breyer decides to not leave the court at the end of Summer, then does this confirmation of Jackson even matter?"
It's not like she gets an automatic in when the next Justice leaves., so then what happens?
edit on 8-4-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I remember a few decades ago when I worked in the Display Advertising department of the Aberdeen Journals, quite regularly, at least once a week, there would be a very odd 'advert' in the classified section. They were very cryptic and we were quite bemused by them. Perfectly sound English used, very short, maybe 50 words but they would make sense, but not make sense. We would sometimes puzzle over them and we would often comment they were some sort of coded message. They were also 'answered'.
One day I decided to go down to classified dept. and see if I could find out some more. Don't forget, in those days we didn't have computers and stuff. It was more a paper trail. So I went through the sales dockets. Nobody had a clue, as there was a 'front office' where people could come in and place the adverts and even pay cash. The person sitting at that desk would change daily, so nobody was really linking them. Mystery!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Hi guys, the post quoted below is from january 2021 and from the Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss thread.

For those who can't see images: the image shows a "game-trail" for the Black triangles someone worked out some years ago. The diagram shows a map of the globe with one trail from Diago Gacia to Pine Gap to the South West USA and then to Europe stopping short of Britain. The diagram shows a second set of trails from Moscow and Leningrad to Ulm and then upwards to England and then to South of Greenland.

My point in posting this here is perhaps there maybe another reason for the current conflict and Leningrad and Moscow are the real targets for not so obvious reasons.

originally posted by: someone
I've been following this thread for a while and thought I would just drop something that a "dowser" created a year or so ago after a discussion on the BBUFOs and the Breakaways.

It may be nothing, it may be something, no wild claims of insider knowledge or anything like that here. This picture is just a "dowser's" work who thought that there must be a way to find out if they exist.

He/she does think that it is wrong to use "dowsing" for uncovering secrets. Like opening other people's mail; there is something very wrong with that sort of behaviour. So rather than look for the technology which is someone's secret, he/she thought they would look for "footprints left behind in the sand". Contrails for instance, and game trails worn into the forest floor. That sort of thinking.

He/she thought that any technology that uses or affects plasma and moves between any two points should leave a trail of some sort, an effect on the surroundings.

Maybe someone doesn't know their petticoat is showing. They should fix that.

I'll quietly go away now.

------------------------

link to post in the BBTUFO thread

edit on 8-4-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: added link to original post

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Some CAPITOL HILL DOG COMMS: Fox News tweet:

Capitol Hill fox euthanized, will be tested for rabies as DC Health officials weigh kitsā€™ fate
foxnews.com
Capitol Hill fox euthanized, will be tested for rabies as DC Health officials weigh kitsā€™ fate
The tail of the wild Capitol fox who bit a congressman, a reporter and at least seven other people in Washington Tuesday has come to an end after city health officials put her down amid cause fur...

Here's a youtube news report on it:

Read at 1:56min, putting words in the fox' mouth:

Today, I was forcibly removed from my den by very scary and mean individuals. I am innocent of the crimes in question. This will not be the end.
"I am a work in progress"

Work In Progress = W.I.P. = WHIP in congress?

Ok rabies is a bit in my area since as a Health Dept inspector out fresh with my degree, one of my duties were to transport the heads, I say heads of "suspected" rabies infected animals. I wonder if they can test without using the brain now? I have been analyzing data for a long time since those days.

... ok so I checked
I am seeing this quote in several places. So That sounds like a bad idea out of the gate. Quarantine for rabies is what they should do. It won't take long to know. If it is going to have to die, then give it a day or two to know it likely has rabies then test it. No need to kill it till you have an idea it has rabies. Just looking at one doesn't spread it, (ha !).

There is no cure for rabies and sadly, dogs who contract the virus or are suspected of having rabies and havenā€™t been properly vaccinated, are almost always euthanized.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Servitude calls.
"The Art of the Deal"
Who is a deal maker?
No Deals?
Points to ponder

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268
Thank you for this lead.