It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: crankyoldman

Comms related to this story?

3 star us general captured in mariupol

I was following the MI-8 shootdown story as far as I could. Apparently, some madpads got the jump on Azov leadership evac mission, hitting it hard on the outbound leg. I think the long P00L transcript was in relation to it, but I couldn't justify a post about it. Everyone knows how high my standards are for posting.

Sorry if this has been covered, I want to get the news, but events are moving quickly.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

So Hillary and Soros are chanting out in the woods? I don't see how that will help their cause much, but whatever.

I kind of wonder if this was done just to send a message to certain people. I mean hell, look at how shootings go up right when they want to disarm people at a time when Government is becoming over the top tyrannical.

Witches and Warlocks don't bother me, it's when they pull out the 20 side dice that I start to worry.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
a reply to: cimmerius

You do have a radio, right? How about short-wave radio & or a police scanner.

Listen to any Radio station around the world. I thought this was really cool while the Internet is still up. I've spent hours twirling around the world.

radio.garden...

Thank you for the Radio Garden link. One of the best ways to widen one’s world is to listen to different perspectives, so I will check that out.

I do also have a regular radio. If the EBS broadcasts happen, there should be some form on the AM / FM bands. But Pictures would be nice. I have a feeling TV will be the focus. It’s just assumed that everyone has one, or two… or two in every one room. Granted, it is an ideal medium for presentations.

So much remains unknown: especially what form the EBS might take around the world, how it may differ by country...who is in charge of creating it in each location…

If Space Force could create some kind of singular worldwide satellite link with local translation, that would be ideal. Everyone needs to be taking in and focusing on the same information, rather than arguing about what someone else heard. Unity, not division. When has the whole world ever been on the same page, dealing with the exact same thing? That in itself would bring people together.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
In Hunter News.

So it seems Hunter lives as far away from the Big Guy as possible.

Curiously, the 50k expense of keeping the nations most famous crackhead away from dad might have a hidden purpose...

THREAD on the rental being a few feet from a rehab place.

Curious connect RE: Rel's connect on Pool's post.

Lisa Renee has a short piece on Absurdism Apply the CIA techniques, and m.A.L.I.C.E.'s collapse for a fuller picture.

[it was discussed A LOT last year, TheParasiteGUY has some good information on addressing the issue = horse paste and allllll]

Let's bring it back around. Whistleblower who handed Hunter's abandoned laptop to congressmen and DailyMail.com reveals he has 450 gigabytes of DELETED material including 80,000 images and videos

I hope folks can finally see this. The Demon Class wanted Joe in as POTUS since the day he married his babysitter, who, ironically, is NOW HIS EFFING BABYSITTER = I'll show myself out.

DJT and Team White Hat wanted Joe as POTUS since DJT came down the escalator.

Consider that Team Joe rigged the election to give him 81m votes, preposterous on every. single. level. And Team DJT had to makes sure the REAL votes didn't exceed ole Joe's. What a complex sting, the WH hats rigging it so both Joe wins AND Team Joe's network is revealed.

Why? Because this all had to fall on Joe.

So I saw a clip of @TSSpooky Tony saying an "agency" wanted to see his copy of the laptop to see what was what for their own education - pre election. He was told at the last minute the big brass said to shut it down. Of course they did, but NOT for the reasons folks think.

Had DJT been elected it would have been civil war, Soros/Antifa/eneMedia/BLM all PROMISED IT!!! They promised it and they took 2020 to prove it to the people of the country by creating a preview.

So Joe had to be in when this all collapsed, he had to show the world what a puppet looks like, and for most he looks like the DS puppet, but for others he looks like the WH puppet revealing all at every turn.

Yes, this is awful. Yes, it is painful to watch. Yes, in a real world with unity none of this would be necessary, but that world isn't ours. This world is INVERSE, as such, we have to Invert the Inversions. We. are. here. now.

From Election Day.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

DRL, it has a nice vibe.

33rd street, I had a bunch of classes there.

www.facilities.upenn.edu...
upenn.edu/maps/locations/david-rittenhouse-laboratory

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Drones telling Shanghai residents to stop singing in defiance and get back inside their homes.

Instagram

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
EXCLUSIVE: Whistleblower who handed Hunter's abandoned laptop to congressmen and DailyMail.com reveals he has 450 gigabytes of DELETED material including 80,000 images and videos - and has fled to Switzerland fearing retaliation from White House

www.dailymail.co.uk...

What was that about the flood gates being opened.....with info....about bad actors....ROFLMAO......

Get the vibes this guy is running a distraction Op.

gab.com...

gab.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I know of Rittenhouse, but did not know this Lab even existed. That is super cool!

"Tempus Fugit" is a Latin phrase, usually translated into English as "time flies". The phrase was coined by Rittenhouse and that is what he put as a stamp on all of his clocks. His history as you probably know is off the charts amazing.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
"Tempus Fugit" is a Latin phrase, usually translated into English as "time flies". The phrase was coined by Rittenhouse and that is what he put as a stamp on all of his clocks. His history as you probably know is off the charts amazing.

penntoday.upenn.edu...
upenn.edu/news/space-time-and-laboratories-long-history-david-rittenhouse-lab

Yes, exactly. I didn't find a suitably compiled history, so I fell back on the facilities page. Wistar Institute is a few steps up Spruce street, and University A&A Museum across the street. I heard Timothy Leary speak at Irvine Auditorium on the corner there. It was a trip. I think the only reason I was admitted is because I was born right across the street at HUP.

Here we go...
en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rittenhouse#Clubs_and_societies

Astronomers who had been studying the planet Venus chose Rittenhouse to study the transit path of Venus in 1769 and its atmosphere. Rittenhouse was the perfect person to study the mysterious planet, as he had a personal observatory on his family farm. "His telescope, which he made himself, utilized grating intervals and spider threads on the focus of the telescope." His telescope is very similar to some modern-day telescopes. Rittenhouse served on the American Astronomical Society, and this was another factor in being chosen to study Venus.[citation needed] Throughout his life he had the honour to serve in many different clubs and committees.

In 1768, Rittenhouse was elected to membership in the American Philosophical Society. He served as librarian, secretary, and after Benjamin Franklin's death in 1790, he became Vice president[3] then served as president of the society until 1796.[4][5] He was elected a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences in 1782.[6]

Another one of his interests was the Royal Society of London of which he was a member. It was very rare for an American to be a member of this exclusive British society.

1763–1764 Worked on the boundary survey of Pennsylvania and Maryland
1767 Granted an honorary master's degree from the College of Philadelphia (later University of Pennsylvania)
1768 Discovered the atmosphere of Venus[17]
1769 Observed the transit of Venus
1770 Came to Philadelphia
1775 Engineer of the Committee of Safety
1779–1782 Professor of Astronomy in the University of the State of Pennsylvania, now known simply as the University of Pennsylvania
1780–1782 Vice-provost
1782–1796 Trustee
1779–1787 Treasurer of Pennsylvania
1784 Completed the survey of the Mason–Dixon line
1791–1796 President of the American Philosophical Society
1792–1795 First Director of the United States Mint
1793 He was a founder of the Democratic-Republican Societies in Philadelphia.

So ENIAC coming from DRL is an obvious footnote for us H&SS students.

edit on 6-4-2022 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE QUACKEN!

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - April 6th

KU V22.45 060422 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

NOTES
1) All Tweet tabs updated and rolled through decode tabs,
2) Now contains 144,568 tweets as well as the 4953 posts,
3) I've added tweet counts at the top of each tweet tab.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wonderful! The "April Showers" Q spoke of, are beginning as sprinkles that will intensify as the month progresses.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Intriguing tweet from US Navy, Apr 06 2022 19:01:10

Did you know the #USNavy has centuries-old traditions involving bells? 🔔

One of which is baptism. Once the baptism is completed, the child's name is inscribed inside the ship's bell.

Read more about this, and other traditions here: t.co...

#WisdomWednesday t.co...

Do we have any picture of the inside of the "Where We Go One We Go All" Bell?

From the link:

The bell remains with the ship while in service and with the Department of the Navy after decommissioning. In this way, an invisible tie is created between the country, the ship and its citizens.

edit on 6-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

You have no idea of whats coming

But guess what

I am here

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, here's another lil sprinkle:

Friday April 8th, tomorrow, is at the 23 min position on the Qclock!

Pain incoming?

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xollo6
a reply to: dashen

You have no idea of whats coming

But guess what

I am here

Thank goodness

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   
19 Mr Pool posts overnight starting here.

I don't have time to load them up to ATS but have archived.

4 videos
15 test posts

Includes:

A) CIERA-S-11
Could be related to this, or phonetically it could mean SS 11,

B) CONFIRM BEAUTIFUL DAY?
The song is soundtrack for one of yesterdays videos!

c) "How many remain at Remus?"
A reference to U.N.C.L.E? (Russian and American spy working together). IMDB

D) BEIGODA

E) "shake - tank number 77 - according to agreement, reconditioning to follow your brigade"
shake = sheik? => Middle East action?

F) "MB - riserva"
riserva = italian for reserves?
MB = Muslim brotherhood?

ETA - I think 404 appeared in one of yesterday's pool posts - this seems to refer to an 8 story underground lab in ukraine called the HOLE. telegram post link
edit on 7-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   
New York Supreme Court judge dead

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — New York State Supreme Court Judge John Michalski was found dead Tuesday.

Michalski's attorney, Terry Connors, confirmed to 7 News the judge died by suicide at his Amherst home Tuesday.

In March, investigators from multiple agencies converged on his Amherst home. Connors confirmed to 7 News that a search warrant was executed at the home, and that Michalski and his wife were cooperating with authorities. Michalski was not taken into custody and investigators did not announce any charges against him or in connection to the search warrant.

In January, Michalski returned to the bench for the first time in nearly a year. He was reinstated following a medical leave. Michalski was injured in an incident involving a train in February 2021. He was hospitalized for more than a week with a dislocated kneecap.

A month after the incident involving the train, 7 News learned that federal authorities had called Michalski to look into his decades-long friendship with Peter Gerace.

Gerace, owner of Pharoah's Gentlemen's Club in Cheektowaga, was arrested on federal charges related to drugs, bribery and sex trafficking. The incident involving the train in which Michalski was injured happened on the same day.

SUICIDE WEEKEND coming up?

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   

In the image one sees in that video still, that is not an Mi-8. Looks like a Kamov Ka-25.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

As one wag noted, the largest holder of twitter stock is now an African-American.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Maybe someone will clear up the confusion and explain whether what has been seen/revealed, and what is going to be published, is from Hunter Biden's laptop #1....or Hunter Biden's laptop #2....or from a laptop we've not known about.

The middle of this article: thefederalist.com... points out how there are TWO laptops.

Guiliani got his copy directly from the "computer fixit guy".

Steve Bannon got a copy from (?), and published most of it on the gtv.org website described here: www.vice.com...

FYI: Even though the site is in China, "someone" forced GTV.org to enter 24/7 "Maintenance" mode, after the New York Times confirmed the contents of Hunter's laptop as legitimate last month.

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join