It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
MT This is some virus. Very selective.
The enemedia seems to have been developing over time. So far Jim Carmer, Brooke Baldwin, and Pamela Brown.
Still no Fauci or Teddros. They must have super immune systems and how old is Fauci again. Something around 80?
www.bloomberg.com>news>articles>ecb-pre...
edit on 7-4-2022 by Thoughtful1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Rosemont Seneca, et al.

twitter.com...

I'm still looking for the exact source, but wanted to post this up.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It's nice to have crib notes from the last 5 years to rely upon. I can almost translate it from Russian myself.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: FlyingFox

In the image one sees in that video still, that is not an Mi-8. Looks like a Kamov Ka-25.
Cheers

Yes, I realized it later too, def attack, not a transport, so maybe not even from the actual scene. That's what I really wanted to see, the ambush itself. Maybe on some other video host someplace.

It's an African TV channel, so I'll give them a break. The host and guest are pretty good!

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The most important item agenda in 2022 is shipping as many weapons as we can to the place identified by the US Department of Justice grant study in 2001 & 2002 as the emerging Eastern European transit hub for central Asian heroin because the pipelines must be PROTECTED.

Growing Importance of Ukraine as a Transit Country for Heroin Trafficking [PDF]

Also the amount of Opium poppy Ukraine claims to eradicate far exceeding any other country more and more each year until 2014 when it seems like opium was no longer being reported as an issue.

Source: World Drug Report [PDF]

The Ukraine has become more of a mafia state since 2014, the mafiosos have just become more sophisticated.

We’ve only been Wargaming and writing doctrines for fighting irregular covert wars in the Ukraine since the 50’s so, I'm sure the violent organs of state policy now filled with hatchet wielding ‘roid rage psychos addicted to murder are acting politely in this conflict.

Here's a 219 page 1957 intelligence report on Ukraine Resistance Factors and Special Forces Areas Resistance activity & vulnerabilities history from 1917-1957.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
MT Just went searching around for just anyone at all in the CDC, NIH, WHO that has tested or even contracted Covid. Z for Zelensky but otherwise no one.
This should be a serious wake-up call for people. If this virus has been so contagious then surely someone in these anti health organizations should have contracted it by now. Unless they have some special cocktail that provides them with super immunity.
Wouldn't put it past them because they would want the antidote. Anyway we know the tests are useless and were just weaponized.

In Pope news seems he has super immunity as well. His right hand man tested positive but nope not him.

And Bill Gates, another super immune.
I guess they can fake they tested positive but then that would be violating the rules of the game, wouldn't it???

www.barrons.com>news>pope-frnacis-right-han...

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Our MSM would have identified it as a tank

My own ID was off, it looks like a Ka-52, not -25.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Newsweek

Jeffrey Miron, an economist at Harvard who studies drug policy closely, has suggested that legalizing all illicit drugs would produce net benefits to the United States of some $65 billion a year, mostly by cutting public spending on enforcement as well as through reduced crime and corruption.

A study by analysts at the RAND Corporation, a California research organization, suggested that if marijuana were legalized in California and the drug spilled from there to other states, Mexican drug cartels would lose about a fifth of their annual income of some $6.5 billion from illegal exports to the United States.

Numbers Tell of Failure in Drug War (NY Times, Jul 3, 2012)

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Good Morning All...🌎

This is a pic taken by either Matt or I, we were both amazed by this little uprooted tree that became “art” or maybe just that this little tree held on, lol, if you look closely the roots look like Yoda holding a stone !
It’s all sooo amazing, but here’s the pic we would like to share today....

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
What method was used to identify, then apprehend j6 political prisoners?
Were NSA data centers accessed for IP locations of each individual?

How do the feds know beyond a shadow of doubt, each individual wasn't fingered by a disgruntled Libtards neighbor?

The same method used to round up political prisoners can be attributed to the NSA?

Now explain to me why Hunter's laptop is being protected by the same agency that needs not the physical hard drive to pursue a criminal case?

I hear some members of congress are saying illegal border crossers should be further trafficked into DC, and Delaware, though phrased differently. Granted giving them free smart phones to keep track of them as they begin crime sprees seems so DC appropriate, not.

Thinking outloud.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Thanks for the value add T1!

This will be a good test of how well Anons succeed at forcing the Grand Jury proceedings into the public eye!

To save space:

Enoch's News Blast on telegram, 7th 17:22gmt:

Durham has filed a motion to compel the Clinton Campaign, DNC, Perkins Coie, & Fusion GPS to produce documents they claim are attorney client privileged to the judge for his private review to determine if they are concealing evidence.

www.courtlistener.com...

CourtListener link to document

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Grenade

Here's a good one....

The Cap'n Crunch bandit. I recall he could get free long distance with the whistle from a Cap'n crunch cereal box. He accidently led the investigators to his place when he looped all the calls for his home city where they had to fix the problem leading to him. One crazy story. That video described the science behind it. Neat trick they had figured out to get long distance working.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Here's a good one....

The Cap'n Crunch bandit. I recall he could get free long distance with the whistle from a Cap'n crunch cereal box. He accidently led the investigators to his place when he looped all the calls for his home city where they had to fix the problem leading to him. One crazy story. That video described the science behind it. Neat trick they had figured out to get long distance working.

I've heard that there was once a guy who had perfect pitch, and he could do the same thing just by whistling the correct tone.

(post by crankyoldman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, consider the religious timing too!

a) Taiwan trying to remain democratic and apart from COMMUNIST China,
b) Pelosi visits to Pope and Venice area,
c) Pelosi visit scheduled into EASTER WEEK on purpose?

d) What has been the most tried and tested basis for firmenting wars for the last 2000 years? Religious differences!

To add:

This sunday is PALM SUNDAY, when Jesus paraded into the streets of Jerusalem on a donkey . What could be fitting biblical parallels this year?
(Only the Gospel of John shows a timeline of the event, dated six days before the Passover. - link)

1) Donkey = Democrat Party logo (at least it was).
Joe Biden = currently portrayed as an ASS
Savior = ?

2) Think Canary PALM trees: 2 posts with PALM

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 948590 No.1121353 📁
Apr 20 2018 19:36:21 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 29a790 No.1121283 📁
Apr 20 2018 19:31:44 (EST)
>>1121272
Alison Mack singing like a canary, as Alan Dershowitz would say

>>1121283
Canary palm tree?
Signal?

Q

Timestamp encodes April 10th = Palm Sunday!

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 32d632 No.1132004 📁
Apr 21 2018 12:44:52 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 0b885e No.1131959 📁
Apr 21 2018 12:41:45 (EST)
CAN AN ANON POST THIS POTUS TWEET VIDEO AT THE TOP OF THE NEXT BOARD?DONT KNOW HOW MUH
Donald J. Trump

Verified account
@realDonaldTrump
2h2 hours ago
More
Fantastic crowd and great people yesterday in Key West, Florida. Thank you!

>>1131959
Look at those palm trees!
Q

3) PALM sunday = a SIGNAL for what? GO?

4) The day before PALM SUNDAY is LAZARUS SATURDAY (April 9th)... who might come back to life this saturday?
George Floyd?
John Macafee?
JFK Jr?
etc.

5) It was also in the days between PALM SUNDAY and when Jesus was arrested (Thursday eve?) that he OVERTURNED THE TABLES OF THE MONEY CHANGERS IN THE TEMPLE.
Overturning Tables In The Temple John 2:13-17 KJV

John Chapter 2

13 And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem,

14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:

15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

17 And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.

In summary, there are many biblical parallels that could be fulfilled by the plan over the coming week:
a) People thought dead being shown to be alive,
b) Overthrowing of the Money-changers (central banks...crash?),
c) Triumphal entry of the Prince of Peace, controlling a donkey (Trump controlling democrats?).

Feel free to add events and relevancies!

edit on 7-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Complicated question. You shouldn't assume there was any single mechanism. It was likely done by arrests on-site, reports from others, posts from social media, and records from local cellular providers. I would imagine there are two classes of J6 prisoners; covert operatives and unlucky chaff that are necessary to prevent you from figuring out this was two groups fighting in a clandestine battle in plain sight disguised as a protest.

originally posted by: loveguy
What method was used to identify, then apprehend j6 political prisoners?

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

So a friend of a friend worked on some of the original legal stuff for DisneyLand. DisneyLand has no sidewalks around the park. The reason? To prevent protests, along the line of labor union type stuff, not over stuff like this...

Now unsee it.

Speaking of arrested for grooming at DisneyLand FL.

If you are a minion, and you are reading this, you'd be best to assume you are included in one of the filings as principal or other and act accordingly. It is pretty much too late on most levels, but my guess is that the families and children etc. of those on the lists will not fare well if all hits the fan... so for them.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Here's a good one....

Talk about random , what brought this specific topic into the thread?

Asking because phones are what I have done my whole career with me actually having a section on my professional site dedicated to boxing from the old days of phreaking.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I was wondering if maybe we've been getting this sealed indictments business all wrong.

What if all of these indictments were sealed because they were just dismissed already?

I'm not 100% clear how the tally works TBH

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Very compelling.

In the mean time many Trump people are being charged with contempt.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

I guess they can fake they tested positive but then that would be violating the rules of the game, wouldn't it???

If someone takes enough tests, I'm sure at least one would come up positive. They are unreliable at best me thinks.

Personally, I think those who are testing positive are building up an agenda involving those who have had "it" and have immunity and that scenario will be used against all and any who still refuse to be jabbed.

We need some more high profile deaths from the "Vid".

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join