It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
ya know how those Russian ground attack missiles are REALLY durable....

twitter.com...

Is it me?

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well, this is interesting, not really familiar with the source, but possibly more connections to HRC and “ Evergreen “ related to human trafficking using barges. Apparently GM’s hubby is involved too and they have ships named Chelsea, yikes ! This article is claiming that Putin has one of the barges trapped ? Worth reading.

www.ournewearthnews.com... green-call-sign-h3rc-evergreen-cargo-ship-draws-penis-before-getting-stuck/

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Exclusive! They've finally linked Havana Syndrome and UFOs.🤪🙃

Daily Mail

I guess we need to fund Space Force to fight Havana syndrome.

Speaking of which, some aerospace rhetoric:

"Change is hard, but losing in space is unacceptable. Space has changed and is now a warfighting domain. I ask you to accept that change is with us," Raymond told the audience, ranging from key military brass and aerospace industry officials to allied civilian and military leaders.
Air Force, Space Force Leaders: US Can't Afford to Lose in Space (April 6, 2022)

And UFO clowns...Bottom feeders on YouTube?😆

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

twitter.com...

Is it me?

The video doesn't match the wording. That can't be the rocket that exploded.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hunter + Joe.

Over @furber the BD/CIAAnon saga update.

"Just spoke to a contact in Washington who informs me, trusted, that phone intercepts indicate the Obama clan has offered Merrick Garland a seat on the Supreme Court if he takes Hunter and Joe down. Seems Garland has accepted the deal and he is approving and supporting the investigators work before the grand jury. Hunter will go down, drag Joe with him and Kamala will be sworn in as President with Pelosi as VP by fall. A Chinese source indicates if this happens then they will invade Taiwan and given the fact the folks on Taiwan have at least 10 nuclear weapons developed with Israeli technology and expertise things should get interesting. Really Obama is even more stupid than Biden. Expect the Russians to get involved in the Syrian picture soon, to help Syria expel American troops, and the Israel Iran conflict to kick in soon after.

Same Scenario, mirrored in the future.... April, 15.

Remember it is IN THE PEWBLICK consciousness now to manifest this: DJT must be indicted now, he must be impeached, he must go to jail. It isn't case of goose and gander, it is a case of collective manifestation.

This MG move is beyond obvious, mentioned this months ago, Joe's DOJ must take down Joe, for some weird reason this seems to confuse people. Must be the demaGogue effect, even though the one parading around now is CLEARLY not the same person and neither is Joe. Me thinks that the folks who are going to suffer the most are those who still worship renOgade and his crew, this mind control is simply unreal to me.

Notice the boomerang on this.

Remember, President HARRIS-son + Tyler, mentioned it 1.5 years ago, is mirrored right now.

William Henry Harrison, an American military officer and politician, was the ninth President of the United States (1841), the oldest President to be elected at the time. On his 32nd day, he became the first to die in office, serving the shortest tenure in U.S. Presidential history.

He won by a majority of less than 150,000, but swept the Electoral College, 234 to 60.

THIS guy was only in 32 mirror 23days, died April 4th, as the original inauguration was March 4. 3.4.4.4

At 68, Harrison was the oldest person to assume the U.S. presidency until JOE BIDEN was elected 2020 = 4

JOHN TYLER GEMATRIA 1303, 762, 127

1303 133 mirrored 331

So let's have a little more fun.

Corona = Flu. Dirt = Return of Hunter Laptop from hell. Next = [ ]

Seems that The Rona Jab will be replaced? Or "drugs" to counteract the damages will emerge?

[summer] = hot.

TY GB, catching my error, weird I lost the original paste when posted, that kind of day, well week, well weeks.

edit on 8-4-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

XtMN, I started a longhand build in reply to your post - but it needs a proof graphic (WIP):

The TYPO in the second "defintion" in #3856 is a missing i... a.k.a MARKER [9]!

1) Note that it's the same missing letter TYPO as as in MISSLE/MISSILE - which appears in 3 posts - maybe they connect with #3856; considering HRC selling SAP program access to other countries:

2) Marker [9] (= i) also appears in 2 identical posts - only difference is the Chan post number incremented by 1!
##3716
##3717

These are both about the FIRST ARREST, which in turn links back to post #1 and #2!

3) I think the missing [ i] in both defintion and missle is their CONNECTOR, making an AMPERSAND PAIR!

a) We can apply gematria to the combined 2 words, both missing the i:

DEFINTIONMISSLE = 173, 1038, 507 (Simple, English, Jewish)
Lots of interesting equivalents

b) We can find anagrams of the combined DEFINTIONMISSLE:

Dimension itself
Stifle Dimension
Einstein folds M.I.
Finite dim lesson
Find SI Milestone
Find OS Timelines

4) In case you didn't know, there are 11 RED Evergreens; including:

RED STAR
PACIFIC DAWN
FOREST FLAME
SUNDOWNER
SUNSHINE DAYDREAM
RUDY HAAG
edit on 8-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

FF the russian missile wreckage looks placed to me?

Wouldn't it make a much bigger mess in the grass, even if it "rebounded" off something.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

"THIS guy was only 32???"

32nd day in office you mean?

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'll be quick since I'm up to my eyes in personal junk.

Mycobacterium tuberculosis (M. tuberculosis) is a bacterium that causes tuberculosis (TB) in humans. TB is a disease that primarily affects the lungs, although it can attack other parts of the body. It spreads much like a cold or the flu — through the expelled airborne droplets from a person with infectious TB.

When inhaled, the bacterium can settle in the lungs, where it begins to grow. If not treated, it can spread to areas such as the kidneys, spine, and brain. It can be life-threatening.

And from the friends that funded SARS Corona Type-2: The CDC

Tuberculosis (TB) in the United States by the numbers:

7,860: number of reported TB cases in the United States in 2021 (a rate of 2.4 per 100,000 persons)

60: jurisdictions (states, cities, and U.S. territories) in the United States that report TB data to the CDC

Up to 13 million: estimated number of people in the United States living with latent TB infection

During the COVID-19 pandemic, reported TB disease diagnoses fell 20% in 2020 and remained 13% lower in 2021 than pre-pandemic levels. These declines may represent true reduction in TB disease, as well as missed or delayed TB disease diagnoses due to multiple factors associated with the COVID-19 pandemic.

And Here As Well.

U.S. TB incidence during 2021 increased by 9.4% following a large decrease during 2020 (2). Although TB cases and incidences have gradually declined in the United States since 1993, with a slowing pace of decline in recent years (1), larger changes in reported TB have occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Similar changes in TB incidence have been reported globally (3,4). In the United States, the causes for the changes in TB incidence are likely multifactorial. Probable explanations include a true reduction in TB disease resulting from reduced TB transmission because of pandemic mitigation efforts and fewer new arrivals from countries with higher TB incidence than the United States. In addition, delayed or missed TB diagnoses because of disruptions in health care access or assumptions that patients with respiratory symptoms had COVID-19 might contribute to the observed changes (5).

TB in the dirt or air, you pick. Either way TB might be the next excuse for lockdowns. You know, for your own good.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is huge, geeeeee, wonder if Whitmer figured this whole plot to kidnap her would help her pole numbers, and, well, hmmm, seems far fetched doesn't it.

Two Acquitted in Whitmer Case, FBI Misconduct Central

Defense attorneys had argued—successfully, it would appear—that their clients were entrapped by the FBI; at least a dozen FBI confidential human sources and undercover agents working out of numerous FBI field offices were deeply embedded in the plot.

How much tax payer money was spent on this? To be fair, without criminals and high profile cases, the fixed pot of money cannot be evenly divided among the parasites looking for funding.

Which brings me to this.

The folks at the NSA have everything. What do they do with it? Skip the human trafficking, drug trafficking, weapons trafficking, child rape vids, blackmail and on and on and on, it seems the NSA guys and gals would know this was happening yet, it happened. And nearly made Whitmar, a loathsome creature, a hero........ for not getting kidnapped???

So why exactly does the NSA exist? Me thinks it has more to do with non-terrestrial stuff then crimes that are clearly inhumane, immoral and preventable, as the entire system of spying under Truman came front and center after Roswell, and, in a few short years, gave the CIA carte blanche to rule the world - Prime Directive = find aliens among us.

That kind of sort of needs to change, imagine being on the end that creates unity through the service, rather then being forced to be sidelined by some strange archaic "law" or another and having to watch this happen.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

So why exactly does the NSA exist? Me thinks it has more to do with non-terrestrial stuff then crimes that are clearly inhumane, immoral and preventable, as the entire system of spying under Truman came front and center after Roswell, and, in a few short years, gave the CIA carte blanche to rule the world - Prime Directive = find aliens among us.

That kind of sort of needs to change, imagine being on the end that creates unity through the service, rather then being forced to be sidelined by some strange archaic "law" or another and having to watch this happen.

What are the odds that I just finished reading this short story, and then seen your post?

National Security Agency (NSA) document: “The Longest Search: The Story of the Twenty-one-Year Pursuit of the Soviet Deep Space Data Link, and How it Was Helped by the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence”

6 page PDF

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

twitter.com...

Is it me?

I think now days many of the MSM stations make no effort to provide authenticity, even in images. They just pull up a file photo.

So we get photos from previous events, from movies…just whatever looks right. Images becomes merely accompaniment for the talking head. Real, fake, or green screen, it just has to make the desired impression.

We also get reporters standing in a hole full of water to simulate flooding, trauma actors, “dead” people smoking cigarettes… talk of panic and chaos while pedestrians stroll calmly by…

It’s a fictional production. The idea of “news” simply defines the topic at hand. The description of the event, the reporting of the event, the declared meaning of the event, sometimes even whether the event really happened or not… are just there to manufacture the narrative.

It’s much like when politicians speak. There is no effort to reflect objective truth. It’s all about appearance and persuasion.

It used to be, deceivers would start with truth or facts and add spin to some degree. But the proportion of spin has become larger and larger until often there is no truth left at all. Then we get complete fabrication. We are already living in the meta-verse, only we are expected to believe it is really real.

Quote:
"The world is, in many respects, a circus with rival gangs of hypnotists trying to hypnotize one another." Robert Anton Wilson

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

McAfee is back posting on Telegram

Eye of Ra
77 hrs remain
Define Anti Christ

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Reality is nothing more than a result of where we collectively focus our minds. For too long our perception has been manipulated for the good of the few at the expense of many. It's time people started thinking for themselves because if we don't play the game then the rules no longer apply. Freedom is a personal choice, it belongs to everyone, should they wish to take it.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Watch the AC in the beginning no emotions.
So many lives lost over lies.
WW1&2 Going full crazy on this 1
Real death toll?
How many were "included" "accidently" like cvd #'s.
WorldWide

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: underpass61
Drones telling Shanghai residents to stop singing in defiance and get back inside their homes.

Instagram

First drones now robot dogs -

I have an idea on how to slow those things down Sci Fi style, and it involves magnets like Wiley Coyote might buy from "Acme".

You can buy strong magnets at a hardware store. I would think their mechanisms could be hit with a magnetic field via a couple real strong magnets. Either to foul up the on board computer or to physically interfere with movement.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

That new War of the World show had a great way of stopping these roto-dogs. Gunshot wound straight into the processer. Just like at that one pizza joint.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Nothing some oil based black paint and a lead pipe can't handle.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Irikash

Aye, that DJ episode was a good one. The use of young girls as 'Alices' is an interest of mine. Through The Looking Glass And What Alice Found There is more than just the title of a children's story. Just the title alone has a simple literal meaning.

On the picture from the BBTUFO thread, my suggestion is there are two 'programs'. One that is British, American, Australian (five eyes?). The second so it seems, may be called "Russian". They are not friendly to each other is my educated guess.

NATO is under the operational umbrella of the Russian 'program', as the other 'program' stops short of entering Europe. My guess here is NATO's task is to invade and take Moscow and Leningrad to secure the other 'program'. Then the West can unviel it's "technological superiority" over the rest of the world.

Therefore, and just my opinion: there will be no disclosure of anything while the Rusian Federation is independant.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: crankyoldman

What are the odds that I just finished reading this short story, and then seen your post?

National Security Agency (NSA) document: “The Longest Search: The Story of the Twenty-one-Year Pursuit of the Soviet Deep Space Data Link, and How it Was Helped by the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence”

6 page PDF

Your hard drives have to be like the vatican archives at this point.

This sort of synch up is off the hook for me the last two weeks, comically so.

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join