It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

May 6, 1949 – Electronic Delay Storage Automatic Calculator or EDSAC, an early British computer was the first practical electronic digital stored-program computer, that ran its first operation.

Computer Systems 3rd Edition (2005) By J. Stanley Warford; pg 166.

EDSAC I in June 1948.

Inspired by John von Neumann's (a polymath, The original Dr. Strangelove) seminal First Draft of a Report on the EDVAC, the machine was constructed by Maurice Wilkes and his team at the University of Cambridge Mathematical Laboratory in England.

The EDSAC (1950)

Four ENIAC panels and one of its three function tables, on display at the School of Engineering and Applied Science at the University of Pennsylvania. ENIAC was formally dedicated at the University of Pennsylvania on February 15, 1946, having cost $487,000 (equivalent to $5,900,000 in 2020), and was heralded as a "Giant Brain" by the press.

As ENIAC calculated a trajectory in 30 seconds that took a human 20 hours, one ENIAC could replace 2400 humans.

After 73 years of R&D the program is near complete to replace all humans. 11.3 or 3.11 was confirmed on Mar 11, 2020 + "1776" days = SkyNet takes control on Jan 20, 2025.🎩

EDSAC 2 was an early computer (operational in 1958), the successor to the Electronic Delay Storage Automatic Calculator (EDSAC).

Calculations about elliptic curves performed on EDSAC-2 in the early 1960s led to the Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture, a Millennium Prize Problem, unsolved as of 2020.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Looping over to Loop this > "Initiate Regulatory Update".
Brookings.edu maintains a tracking system of regulatory changes that are taking place under the Biden administration. They just can't help themselves as in most are just overturning Trump.

One that caught my eye was Vaccine Injury Compensation Program Rule making. Overturning Trump Covid-19 HHS. Date 11/18/21.
Regulatory Update initiated.

This involves the changes to the Vaccine Injury Table. HHS was in desperate haste to push through the changes when the plademic was launched but Biden messed things up and ordered a delay of this regulatory update. HHS had to walk it back for awhile and the controversy swirling around it subsided. HHS had a problem though and the only way to buy time was to continue to issue the Public Health Emergency which would maintain liability protection against adverse effects of the Covid jab. Pfizer and gang are protected but what about HHS?

Well this is not a good look. Desperate times call for desperate measures. HHS had to drag this across the finish line.
The Advisory Board unanimously rejected the changes but who cares? Throwing caution to the wind the public hearings were held where almost 100% were against the changes but again who cares?

The 3 changes involve removing from the table: Shoulder Related Injuries due to the jab, Faintingand The New Vaccines Category XVII

The Final Rule has now been passed and signed by the Alex M. Azar II. The Final Rule deals with the Final Solution.

There may have been liability protection during the emergency order but the order cannot remain in effect forever. When it is declared over the Covid jab would then fall into a recommended treatment and would appear on that chart which means lots of incoming claims that would be filed resulting in compensation and their Trust would be threatened. After all it is always about the $$$. That is why it was essential, absolutely essential that the new vaccines category XVII be removed.
As we enter round 4 of the jabs, the jab crowd will demand more jabs as the effectiveness wanes so this poses a clear and present danger to HHS.

Shoulder Related Injuries: Just consider all of the inexperienced people who rallied to the cry to deploy the jabs. By removing this from the Table the liability now reverts to the Drs., healthcare workers, pharmacies and those people operating the roaming medical vans. And of course this will all lead to lawsuits and court cases.

Fainting: HHS can also now avoid any liability for injuries due to fainting and once again pass the liability on to those administering the jabs.
Just imagine ordinary people being sued and the resulting financial ruin because they made mistakes.

But the really big issue is to keep the Covid vaccine itself from even being on the list. Consider all of the many serious adverse effects, injuries, deaths. So far they have been hiding under the PREP Act but what happens when the emergency can no longer be justified? It must not under any circumstance be included in the Table.

Some great comments at the Public Hearing and the responses more than dismissive at the link.
www.hrsa.gov>files>vaccine compensation>Vaccine Injury Table>HSRA
www.brookings.edu>interactions>tracking-reg...

Fun fact: The table has 17 vaccine categories.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Breaking:
President Barack Obama Returns To White House After Growing Tired Of Working Remotely

Kicking the Guardian from my news feed and replacing it with the BabylonBee has been one of the best decisions of my life.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, some initial findings on the 24 overnight Mr Pools in your post:

1) "HR 303 NOT SAFE - REPORT TO ZONE 5, ZONE 5"
a) HR is an acronym for Helicopter Request - think rumours of how QEII's staged death will happen,
b) 303 is jewish gematria for Qinetiq, UK's DARPA equivalent. It is based in Farnborough. Windsor Castle is in a straight line between Farnborough and RAF Northolt!
c) ZONE 5 is the penultimate outer zone of the London Underground (Tube):
Northolt is one of the stops: RAF Northolt is home to 32 (The Royal) Squadron = used for transporting Queen and other royals!
There used to be an underground line all the way to Windsor castle (maybe it's just private now as it lies 200 yards from the current Windsor & Eton station?) - Article.

d) So in summary, this could be saying:
Not safe to request helicopter from Qinetiq to get to RAF Northolt - take underground instead?

2) IMG494-EXTRACTION REQUIRED may relate to a post map image? Perhaps the 494th picture? See MD5 hash comments further down, also.
5 posts with EXTRACT including #101 which seems to refer to RENEGADE (BO).

3) Radar locator R440 refers to the FLIR identiFINDER® R440 handheld radioisotope detector and identifier.

4) Schedules:
a) 72H = 3 days = Friday, 8th April.
b) T-144 = 6 days = Monday, April 11th = 4/11 = 11.4 MARKER?
Also linked to:

PHASE 4 TO BE INITIATED REGARDING THIS EVENT - REPORT TO AGENCY 6^^441 IMMEDIATELY ACCORDING TO PROTOCOL 11 SECTION 4.1

6^^441 = 6 days/144 hours
6^^ = 666 because ^ is on the keyboard 6 key!
PROTOCOL 11 SECTION 4 = 11/4 = April 11th.

Also linked to:

No, proceed to CANCELphase on it - further instructions will follow through encrypted channels at dawn of 11

dawn of 11 = dawn of Monday, April 11th?

5) JACQQ

REPLY TO JACQQ TONIGHT

JAC = Joint Analysis Center?
QQ = M.I. Q team 2nd in command? Or too obvious... alternative below.

6) COIPIED typo

NO, DEC 3 IS COIPIED TOWARD EVENT 909 - REMINDER 72HR AFFIRM THAT, PLEASE STAND BY

a) COIPIED gematria 61, 388, 140 (Simple, English, Jewish)
Equivalents:
CELTIC (Joe Biden's Secret Service code name!!!)
QQ (see JACQQ above)
QAnon
Wow
GOOGLE
THOR
DAVOS
VRIL
b) DEC 3 = 1, 2, 3 = GO?

7) MD5 Q pictures links

MD5 - MD4 REVERSED - PLEASE CONFIRM IMMEDIATELY

a) Refers to MD5 and MD4 Hashes (link)

The 128-bit (16-byte) MD4 hashes (also termed message digests) are typically represented as 32-digit hexadecimal numbers.

b) There are 13 posts whose pictures have 32 char hexadecimal filenames:
#1373, 1900, 1904, 2830, 3209, 3328, 3502, 3700, 4027, 4044, 4389, 4567, 4686.

c) #4027 = RENEGADE... and #4044

d) #4389 = WHITEHOUSE

e) #4567 = HRC

Quite a few April dates around coming weekend in those timestamps!

edit on 6-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

XtMN, CARD team possibly what TRUMP CARD refers to?

#1201 and #2936

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm pretty sure they own Natwest. There's plenty of those branches still around in practically every major town and city.

Could be some kind of re-branding?
edit on 6/4/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Whilst RBS Group may own NatWest, that does not translate to "You can do RBS banking at NatWest branches"!

Something to do with having to have a firewall around each bank to adhere to Financial Conduct Authority rules I think.

For example, I needed to pay some cash into RBS today but I had to do it in a Post Office, rather than a nearby NatWest branch.

As the lower section to my previous picture shows, even the RBS site points you to Post Office rather than Nat West!

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Very strange, have you had any offers to switch to Natwest?

I don't bank with either of them.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Some CAPITOL HILL DOG COMMS: Fox News tweet:

Capitol Hill fox euthanized, will be tested for rabies as DC Health officials weigh kits’ fate
foxnews.com
Capitol Hill fox euthanized, will be tested for rabies as DC Health officials weigh kits’ fate
The tail of the wild Capitol fox who bit a congressman, a reporter and at least seven other people in Washington Tuesday has come to an end after city health officials put her down amid cause fur...

Here's a youtube news report on it:

Read at 1:56min, putting words in the fox' mouth:

Today, I was forcibly removed from my den by very scary and mean individuals. I am innocent of the crimes in question. This will not be the end.
"I am a work in progress"

Work In Progress = W.I.P. = WHIP in congress?
edit on 6-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

No, Grenade, I haven't.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The US entered World War I on this day in 1917.

WWI VR Tour

Shadow President is a geopolitical simulation video game released in 1993 for the PC by 'DC True' containing elements of cyberpunk and dark science [non] fiction.

The Shadow & the puppet. 81 million votes, ya'll!

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Probably just a money saving exercise as we move closer to a cashless society. Surprised they've closed so many, on occasion i do find myself in my local branch, i'd most likely change banks should they not have any local walk in facility.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Biden wrote college recommendation letter for son of Hunter's Chinese business partner, emails reveal

EXCLUSIVE: President Biden, in 2017, wrote a college recommendation letter for the son of a Chinese executive who did business with Hunter Biden, according to emails reviewed by Fox News Digital.

The president has repeatedly denied discussing Hunter's business ventures with his son.

Fox News Digital obtained emails between Hunter Biden and his business associates involved in his firm Rosemont Seneca’s joint venture with Chinese investment firms Bohai Capital and BHR.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Raccoons for Trump! Why did the nocturnal beasts attack White House journalists?

Was Fox there? No, just the four raccoons.
No, silly. Fox News, the conservative, Trump-friendly cable news channel. Oh, I see … Hmm, no, there’s no mention of them being there at the time, actually.

Fox Mulder: "I want to believe "

Rocket Racoon: "Ooooh yeah..."

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This video is an amazing 25 second video from this Il Donaldo Trumpo tweet

HOLY SH...!!!🤣🤣🤣 t.co...

Everyone ignores Bidan... so he puts his hand on RENEGADES shoulder to get his attention - RENEGADE just walks around, totally ignoring the hand on his shoulder!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: Whistleblower who handed Hunter's abandoned laptop to congressmen and DailyMail.com reveals he has 450 gigabytes of DELETED material including 80,000 images and videos - and has fled to Switzerland fearing retaliation from White House

www.dailymail.co.uk...

What was that about the flood gates being opened.....with info....about bad actors....ROFLMAO......

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Is this proof (whatever that means) that what a few of us have been saying is in fact true: things, including CONVICTIONS, deals and more are happening behind the scenes and what we are seeing is simply for show?

Michael Sussmann, Hillary's lawyer scheduled for trial on Special Counsel Durham's prosecution for lying to the FBI, has secretly plead guilty to another crime, in a sealed case, before a different federal judge in DC.
Someone leaked that transcript today!

Thread With PACER doc caps

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Well either he's made some deal with the Swiss to Burn the US, or he ran right into a trap. Personally I would have ran off to some other country. Finland, Mongolia, Chad, or some other not really talked about country. Switzerland is telling or risky at this point.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Good Evening All...😊

So just saw this in another ATS thread by Russian Troll and thought it was worth mentioning here. Apparently Ukraine has called in the Witches and Warlocks, lol, I kid you not ! Could this be what Q was talking about when they mentioned Witches and Warlocks ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join