It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Thank you for that explanation, appreciated.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

No Visitor logs, and far beyond prying eyes

Oh and diesel fumes and honking

Define we Joe ? We f ?

edit on 352022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
That is actually what I usually do.

When other people say "replying to subscribe" usually they don't get a "there is a subscribe button" reply, that is actually quite telling in and of itself.

edit on 5-3-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
BUSTED!

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Where's your proof?

It was a joke.

But honestly, going on 4.5 years of waiting and nothing substantial to show for it should be proof enough for most people.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
What I said about my laptop is true, it turned into a complete black screen with a gold border and it hid everything else behind it. I struggled to get rid of it.
As to the rest of my comment, it's my humour, you wouldn't have had 'Rainbows' if I was mad with you. I thiught you would know me better than that by now.
Sorry if you took offence as absolutely none was intended. Pure humpur and sarcasm on my part. Apologies.
Rainbows
Jane

If the problem persists, I'd try to perform a system restore on your laptop to an earlier restore point. 🙏❤

I appreciate the course you teach online so understand the reaction.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a Beautiful Day Mate!!!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
2 F-35 land in Berlin due to technical problems (ATS thread)

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Given the current situation I'm thinking there may be more to this story.

Technical problem causes two US F-35 stealth jets to land in Berlin

One of the jets reported an emergency alarm before they both landed at the German capital's BER airport. The jets were then parked and are being kept under German military guard.

Together with the recent crashes in the South China Sea and the Mediterranean... Someone sending a message?

edit on 5-3-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If that's a problem for you

From now on
I will no longer post direct links to video files.

I'll try to bypass them on rumble.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
Thanks!

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

I appreciate the course you teach online so understand the reaction.

Bolded part mine.
That's twice now you've implied we know each other. Please spill

Happy birthday too.....if I haven't already done that over on FB

Rainbows
Jane

edit on pm312America/ChicagoSaturday2022-03-05T12:41:57-06:0012America/Chicago03000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

edit on 5-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Albert Bourla/Pfizer time. It seems I can't go a day without him.
I am putting on my analyst hat today so here goes.

I spent a morning listening to Albert Bourla's interview with the Museum of Jewish Heritage from February 18, 2021.

He is introduced as Dr. Albert Bourla, who happens to be a veterinarian. Reminds me of how Jill Biden is introduced as Dr. Jill because of a doctorate degree. Using the term Doctor infers knowledge in the medical field.

He has some serious issues over the holocaust and this interview covers the period of his mother and father living in Greece and what happened to them and his aunts and uncles. Interesting history but it is what is not covered that does not fit.

When he is asked about his grandparents or further back he states that all the history has been lost because of the war. That does not make sense because his mother was very vocal and atypical of holocaust survivors spoke about it and had a large network having come from a very wealthy family.

With all of his wealth he never hired anyone to look into his family history??? I don't believe him. He is so proud of his Jewish heritage that he would want to brandish his pedigree unless there is something that he is ashamed of.

Do we really know who he is??? His wikipedia background is very weak and there is zero informationabout his wife or his children. < That by itself is weird because for someone who claims to have saved the world his family would be front and center as celebrity heroes. Instead they are in hiding.

Also he makes a statement about his father selling him a passport and visa???

When explaining about how his mother was saved from execution the Christian husband of his sister paid a bribe to the top Nazi and all was good until by accident she was set up for execution. The husband, who was a top official in the Greek tax department called that Nazi leader directly and his orders were followed and she was rescued. Why didn't the Nazi just keep the $$$ and dismiss his request. Maybe one Nazi to another???
Could Albert really be a child of the sister with the Nazi link???

Lots of questions unanswered because during that time period Greece had undergone some real atrocities and many, many Jews were killed.
He is donating his Genesis award of $1 million toward preserving the memory of the victims of the holocaust and he attended university on the site that had been a Jewish graveyard which would take a strong constitution to do as a Jewish person.

We really know so little about him as a private person.
www.youtube.com...>watch Pfizer CEO Dr. Albert Bourla on his Family Story and Jewish...

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

In the past she was a repentant novax
Today she is a Ukrainian refugee who fled the war.

Same set
Same pajamas
No shame

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Those F-35s have been apparently plagued with technical issues and how many NATO countries use F-35s.😳 Makes me wonder about hardware backdoor vulnerabilities along with the 5G cover stories on commercial aviation threats.

Have you checked out SS's latest blog post 😳

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm thinking we are starting to see a similar pattern of F-35 incidents like there have been with Arleigh Burke class destroyers (including the Norwegian Fridtjof Nansen class frigate accident).

Yep saw CK's post on the Siren. Interesting! - as in: may you live in interesting times...

ETA: I think the common link might be via a vulnerability in the Aegis combat system - but I admit to being utterly ignorant about that topic, just picking up on the pattern

ETA 2: Look up Aegis Ashore - I am now 90% convinced that the ACS is the common link (both as a perceived threat to Russia and as a vulnerability)
edit on 5-3-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

www.gov.uk...

The cover illustration reminds of the V'Ger ending scene in Star Trek from 1979. Maybe Roddenberry was trying to warn us.

Cover: Man transforming to a slave Bot and his DNA being changed into a silicon life form. This is their "Plan" for the future out to 2050.

That "Human Augmentation" Tavistockish super-soldier document by the British MOD and German Bundeswehr Office which in their words prepares for future war and the need to alter morals, ethics and engineer the masses into acceptance of the biosecurity state. Freakish scary stuff.

Transhumanism: Where Physical and Digital Worlds Meld (summary of IEEE whitepaper)

“Through the transhumanism, cyberspace and physical reality will be our perceived reality,” he says. “Human augmentation and machine augmentation are converging, creating a new symbiotic creature.”

How will that symbiotic creature perceive us?

Saracco envisions physical and digital twins becoming even more closely linked. “The boundary between humans and machines will become fuzzier and fuzzier, leading to a fusion between a digital twin and its physical twin,” he writes. “The resulting reality, the one that we will perceive, will exist partially in the physical world and partly in cyberspace.”

“In this sense,” he writes, “we can say that a machine can read our mind.”

Ethical concerns are likely to arise, he says, adding that it’s important to consider the consequences.

Space Force Scientist: U.S. Military Must Experiment with Human Augmentation and AI to Stay Ahead of Russia and China

Combining humans with machines to create superhuman intelligence may soon no longer be the plot of science-fiction films, as the US Space Force's chief scientist say it will happen in 'the coming decade.'

Dr. Joel Mozer, speaking at an event at the Airforce Research Laboratory Wednesday, announced we are entering the age of 'human augmentation,' which is crucial to the US's national defense in order to not 'fall behind our strategic competitors.'

AlphaGo Zero is the updated version of AlphaGo, but unlike its predecessor, AlphaGo Zero is self-taught.

And after 21 days, AlphaGo Zero 'was completely unbeatable.' 'It developed new and innovated strategies. Some of which we don't understand,' said Mozer.

OpenAI is considered a competitor to DeepMind, a British artificial intelligence subsidiary of Alphabet Inc. which developed AlphaGo and AlphaZero.

In 2019 DeepMind published MuZero, a unified system that played excellent chess, shogi, and go, as well as games in the Atari Learning Environment, without being pre-programmed with their rules. It self-learned these Games of strategy & tactics in mere hours which no human to date has been able to outsmart it.

In 2020, DeepMind published Agent57, an AI Agent which surpasses human level performance on all 57 games of the Atari2600 suite.

In 2020, DeepMind made significant advances in the problem of protein folding.

Some have speculated that DeepMind was unleashed on the human race which learns from experience with a novel form of Q-learning, a form of model-free reinforcement learning.

Others have speculated that DeepMind or a version of it was the AI machine behind the Q drops and/or in mapping the networks [IFF] as the drops were published.

And now from our favorite sponsor...Dr. Oberwelt führer Bloschwab explains the Timetable for Microchipping Everyone by 2026:

"At first ze will implant them in our clothes... Ze will implant them in our brains or on our skin... In the end, maybe, there will be direct communication between our brain and ze digital world."

KLAUS: Revolution will lead to a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity: (1 min clip)

Tavistock’s Transhumanist Plan To Collapse Society (Bitchute, 43min) (Jay Dyer does most of the talking)
One Key takeaway: Tavistock entrainment strategy (e-MKULTRA):
Divide society into political (identity politics), racial, sexual, linguistic, national, church/religion, and age group backgrounds where over time along with continuous brainwashing & trauma based mind control propaganda techniques will create and fracture society into niche groups, whereby this will induce clinical psychosis with the goal of getting everyone onboard to accept globalism and promote technocracy all the way through to transhumanism which goes well beyond just getting a chip implant. 🙄👎

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
From yesterday
Not unexpected , but seemed note worthy

Nuke-proof ‘doomsday plane’ spotted flying over Nebraska

Reports have surfaced that the U.S. Air Force’s “doomsday plane” was spotted running a brief training mission at the end of February. The mission ran for four hours and took place following Russian President Vladimir Putin’s announcement that Russia’s nuclear forces were on high alert. The “doomsday plane” is a modified Boeing 747 built to withstand a nuclear war.

British news site iNews was the first to report on the spotting......

Makes me think of one if by land 2 if by sea...
The British (first to report) aren't coming, their already here

edit on 352022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Ukrainian deputy Ilya Kiva confirms what the president of the Duma had already anticipated yesterday.
The puppet of the Euro-Atlantic bloc, Zelensky, would no longer be in Ukraine but would have fled to Poland.
It is the same puppet who wished death to the Ukrainians who have left the country in recent days.
He probably escaped even before them.
Ukrainian neo-Nazis appear to be trapped in the eastern part of the country and the regime they are defending no longer exists. These cutthroats have already lost but being murderers they will try to increase the civilian death toll.
Civilians who if they die will be solely for the direct responsibility of George Soros, Barack Obama, NATO and the EU who brought them to power through the Euromaidan coup.

t.me...

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join