It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The Worth of Water... Impact Investing.
Loop link: Water.org happens to have the logo of the infinity sign displayed horizontally.

This organization is about providing clean water and sanitation for the very poor in target countries like Africa and India and they are surrounded by all the major players.

Over time there have become less very, very poor people so they now represent a new target market. Can't just be giving $ away.
" so we made the painful decision to end our work on subsidize community water projects. Page 116
And changed their orientation to the individual. WaterCredit was launched. People now had to take out a loan to purchase a water pump.

Micro loans were given via MFI's who in turn would get loans from the Commercial Banks who charged an interest rate of 15%. They would of course add on to this to cover their costs which resulted in interest rates as high as 25%. All of this on the back of people who earn $1-$4 a day. [page 122]

The Powers that Be saw an opportunity. The Commercial Banks became the target. Undercut the banks and offer an interest rate of 7.5% and at the same time expand the market since more would qualify. [page 25]

The term Impact Investing was coined. Rockefeller Foundation was up to their necks in spear heading the impact and return on investment concept. [page 131] "Ask them not to give $ away but to invest and expect a return." [pg 124]

The loan program was endorsed by the Skoll Foundation so Foundations were given the green for go light.

What about Matt Damon? He was used. They need someone who was charismatic, well regarded and an effective communicator to help sell the concept and at the same time he believed that he was doing good.

But what about the people???
Continued

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Hey Rel - did those family/friends that tested positive take the at home test? Just curious. I've had a little cold for the past few days and now just a slight runny nose is all that remains. My youngest daughter also has a cold, a little worse than mine, but still just a cold.

I ask about the home test because I sent in for the free tests from the US Postal system and received 4 home tests. Also, I live in Washington(istan) state and got 5 home tests from the state. All 9 of these tests are from the same manufacturer (at work right now and don't remember the name of the manufacturer). Anyway, since I'm on this site almost daily, I'm a little paranoid about the possibility that these tests are contaminated (intentionally) with covid - so I have not used them. I've been wondering if I should sacrifice one of these tests and, instead of putting the swab in my nose, I think I'll just test the swab itself and see what the results are.

I caught the Delta version of covid in November last year and verified it with a home test. I did feel slightly sick/dizzy-ish before I took the test (which was positive), but the next day was the beginning of 2 weeks flat on my back and feeling awful. But, full disclosure here - I tested at work as did another employee from the same package. He came back negative for covid, so there's that too. Things that make you go "Hmmm".

edit on 1-4-2022 by tallcool1 because: Stupid spelling error

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

I had the at home Abbott tests. I felt very run down at the end of last week. Cold like symptoms.
I tested myself on the home test before going to work. And then tested myself on the analyzer at work. Both were negative.
Sounds like some general colds are making the rounds right now!
I took my typical vitamin regimen and feel much better after 96 hours.

One thing you can do, is obtain any sterile swab or cotton tipped applicator, and utilize that instead of the swab included in the kit if you have concerns.
It would be extremely bold to intentionally inoculate people from a test kit.
I’m as averse to our govt right now as the next person, but that’d be a new low in my opinion.
Either way, any sterile swab will do. There’s nothing special about the one included vs a generic

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Try the test kits with the tests that I suggested a while back...

Cut a test lengthways to create 2 identical test strips.
Use the supplied swab on one and your own swab on the other to see if there is a difference.

Try the same but use the provided solution and perhaps just water on the other.

Also...embrace your cold, it will boost your immune system long term and afford you a clear out of your system.

edit on 1/4/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Water.org... The Worth of WATER.
The repayment of these micro loans is 99%. < This high repayment from people who were only earning $1-$4 a day?
Water.org had tried to go it alone in Kenya and suffered a loss of 50% so the MFI's were essential to enforce repayment because the Foundations are not in the business of losing $.
Matt Damon had some reservations " I had a hard time fully accepting the idea behind WaterCredit. It felt strange to me, or maybe worse than strange, to think of charging extremely poor people for something they needed in order to survive...It just felt wrong."[page 89 =17]

PepsiCo Foundation gave Water.org a $4 million grant to test the concept of WaterCredit on a large scale and CEO Indra Nooyi deserves a special call out. [page 88]

Reading through the book Gary White is thrilled with the success and emphasizes that the women were investing in their families and that once they had a pump they could grow vegetables to sell to others and become more self sufficient.

Okay...
Maybe these people had a different vision because they needed the water pumps for survival but this represented a significant investment and their income was not reliable so what to do. Most likely the MFI's were enforcers of the highest caliber so no one would take out a microloan without a back up plan.

What to do? Samir likes the idea of the pump and decides to contact some neighbors and form a pool of investors to buy this pump. No one is monitoring who has access to the water so they all share the resource and help cover the cost so that the pump is not in danger of being confiscated if there is a disruption in income. They can all grow vegetables that they can sell to others.
Once that pump is paid off they buy another one and add new members to the investment group. Pump by pump the infrastructure is being built and they own it.
They the People are a force to be reckoned with.
Just my thoughts but how else could they do it?
--------
The Haiti connection:
Water.org was launched with just a press release, so under the radar. Along with Bill Clinton [2008] they announced the first large grant to partners in Haiti where we know the Clintons had so much fun. Where did the $$$ go? [page 106]

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

To the best of my knowledge, tallcool1, they all used home tests like this one

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
Good that you are bringing up the Abbott tests. My contact in senior management has told me that these tests are only 26% effective. He told me that all employees were given test kits to bring home so that they can test daily and of course they have to test at work as well. Why bother?
Anyway he caught Covid and went to use the test strips and Lol they were all expired. The company just unloaded the expired kits and probably took some kind of tax deduction or employees will be taxed for a company benefit.
People should stop testing with these useless kits.
Senior management knows that they are ineffective but it is a business.
I know people who have tested positive with just using tap water.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Apropos conspiracy return day for another round of...

Stranger at the Pentagon [PDF book]

The short version:
The Strange Story Of Valiant Thor, The Man From Venus

Entertaining Valient Thor ATS thread and few people claiming to have met Dr. Frank Stranges and 👇👇

Don't miss the super tin foil hat post in the thread mentioning, "watch out for 2025."

And there's around a dozen or so old related ATS threads.

John Lear ATS thread:
Will the Real Planet Venus Please Stand Up!

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Can confirm.

I was the venus

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This may be a coincidence but yesterday I happened upon the book "Promise Me Dad" written by Biden in 2017. I did a quick skim of it and it was striking that in between the trauma over Beau he outlined his entire attitude and what actions he would take when the war issue with Ukraine and Russia would take place. If felt like I was in a time warp and I had to take a double look at the date of publication. I should go back and buy that book. It was really odd.

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Not disagreeing that Kevin Clinesmith was one interpretation of 11.3, at a point in time - but there has been no link found between that and post #26, re "Only way is military".

As with most markers and stringers, there are multiple answers, applying at different points in time.

In my view, the russian Z = #26 applies at this point in time.

The modern Russian alphabet consists of 33 letters.

Russian Character "З" is the 9th letter and the English Equivalent of "Z"

Russian "Z" symbol is an abbreviation of the phrase за победу = for victory.

Another interpretation for "Z" is the Russian word for west. (Russian: запад, romanized: zapad)

Q9: "Projection"

Stumbled across this from 2015:

Breaking Defense

Here we are 7 years later.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Matt Damon in the book The Worth of WATER states "Celebrity goes to Africa and resolves to change the world." There are those actors with good intentions and yet don't have a clue how their actions really impact things. Then there's that world view thing going on.

I was looking at the paper jacket on the book. Damen and White each pose with their faces but each only show one eye. Symbolism?
On the inside of the jacket 1.7 billion people do not have a toilet. Gates is obsessed with toilets.
This is making me wonder about all of the sewage monitoring that miraculously started during the plandemic.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
THE FULL ARMOR OF GOD
- Ephesians 6:10-18 is the most-mentioned bible verse
- Found in 17 posts + "Armor of God" mentioned in a Spiritual Warfare Prayer
1432 - 1886 - 2403 - 2904 - 3593 - 3594 - 3683 - 3887 - 4207 - 4397 - 4429 - 4463
4841 - The Shield of Faith / Keep firing, Nancy.
4374 - Be strong in the Lord.
3914 - The world will soon understand
3888 - Feb 26, 2019 = clip of post 2904
3450 = clip of post 1886
4739 = Spiritual Warfare prayer

Ephesians 6:12 Meaning of Our Struggle is not Against Flesh and Blood

0:30 - These gifts are available to everyone (we are all equal)
Requirement to use: faith, unity & righteousness
4:30 - This is a Battle of the Spirit = Enemy is not physical
Objective to destroy our soul / use our fears against us
12:00 - Main attack is deception / lie
14:00 - We must Prepare & find peace
19:20 - Attempt to create doubt, second guess ourselves
20:00 - Word of God = Spirit = both a shield & sword
22:00 - Stay alert & Build Mental preparation via prayer (meditation)
25:30 - Offer comfort to others; lead by example
29:00 - Our battle = our choice = our responsibility

there are no “sides” or drawn lines …
DECEPTION = used to keep us in fear, divided & fighting one another
UNITED = what they fear the most; the final leap of faith to overcome

edit on 1-4-2022 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Actually, that is what Basel III tries to avoid by demanding the banks have a certain amount of liquid assets. I'm just saying that it doesn't have to be gold.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That is right and ONE of the reasons why many people are pushing other precious metals such as silver, copper, and palladium. The interesting thing I keep hearing about is the actual world inventory of precious metals being way off as in perceived low for gold and high for silver. Maybe by going back to the gold standard the "actual" inventory will be much more up to date.

New technology will be a big driver in this as well and how they utilize the metals.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Are we not surprised...

RT.com

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Not disagreeing that Kevin Clinesmith was one interpretation of 11.3, at a point in time - but there has been no link found between that and post #26, re "Only way is military".

As with most markers and stringers, there are multiple answers, applying at different points in time.

In my view, the russian Z = #26 applies at this point in time.

How do you know?

Maybe KC indictment which Q wrote 11.3 next to means the military started at that point in time....
Just because they did NOT roll into every town in the USA and show they have taken over does not mean crap....
We all know they have been at work this whole time....BEHIND the scenes.....

What the hell does Ukraine have to do with 11.3 marker? NOTHING....

Like I said....those things were posted by "Q" so just because time has changed it now means something different than what he posted? Uh no......Some things need deciphering relating to Q drops...not this....

You can run a million miles with any Q drop you want...feel free to go crazy.....sometimes it means EXACTLY what was posted....

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Pfizer, which negotiated a deal with the UN-backed Medicines Patent Pool (MPP), will not receive royalties from the sale of the generic versions of Paxlovid. Because Pfizer cares.

A safe & effective… HIV treatment?

According to gushing media reports, Paxlovid’s magic COVID-fighting properties can be attributed to one of the drug’s key ingredients, ritonavir, “a medication commonly used in combination treatments for HIV.”

(This makes perfect sense. After all, AIDS and COVID have a lot in common.)

Oddly enough, the drug can actually lead to…HIV-1 drug resistance?

Hit the link for much more - Off-Guardian

Pax = (kiss of) "peace" (Latin)

LoVid artist:

Lovid-19

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

What the hell does Ukraine have to do with 11.3 marker? NOTHING....

If you can't be bothered to read then I can't be bothered to debate:

1. Would you believe this... there is a "humanitarian organization" literally called ukrainekc.org, set up in March 2022 (though DDG doesn't want to show the page!)

DENY IGNORANCE!

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
What a stretch. Kansas City stands with Ukraine has nothing to do with Kevin Clinesmith or that placeholder list that was supposed to be for indictment tracking.

And the site was created 3.16 so get out of here with that 11.3 connection.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
In other old news, Ghislaine Maxwell's bid for a retrial is denied 🚬

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join