It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

@23 or 23P@in?

I know for a fact ms Jolie does every. single. thing. with some internal intention concerning her brand. I also know she's the kind of soul sucking demon that folks find they lose the will to live when spending time with her. This has meaning.

Epic Double trolling, of course trolling genius two doesn't know that the HRC tweet is a troll.

Remarkable we've reached the point the bigger the baby, the bigger the victim, the more admired.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I can empathise 100% with your point of view there JoM!

Imagine how soul destroying it's been for me spending hours writing the connections out and not getting results; feeling like the Boy who cried Wolf!

...but I'd feel worse if I didn't point out the connections when they do actually materialise!!!

Coinkydentally, I've added @DavMicRot's tweets to the spreadsheet today. It's apparent that he also frequently uses SELF-RETWEETs and their DELTAs to send out comms!

Out of the 100+ SELF-RETWEETs the vast majority have DELTAs between 3 and 20 seconds but on April 1st he sent one with a Delta of 12:34 - think T-Minus [12:34] from #771.

Here's the tweet, at Apr 01 2022 08:16:35

Replying to @axios
Delete Your Account.

He sent a similar tweet to NYTimes on March 1st - but with an 11 second delta!

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - April 2nd

KU V22.43 020422 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

Notes
1) Added 3000 tweets from @DavMicRot,
2) Added 3000 tweets from @LeaderMcConnell (Mitch McConnell),
3) Tweets from other usual accounts up to Apr 2nd 11:30 EST,
4) Rolled through to decode tabs such as Qclock.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If anything I would say that right now we have a global (well mostly global) dressed up barter system. Why else would the need for stating "This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private" on our money. The true value in what we have as cash is currently only as valuable as we feel like it is. Trump wasn't joking when he said that. The difference between all of us here and Bezos is the appearance of value.

If our money was based off of some tangible item like petrol, like some people say, then those of us that live over an oil field would be more valuable them someone that doesn't. The homeless in Bakersfield Ca would be the richest homeless people in the world. In a barter system though, the tomato is only worth what others agree it is, and though for can trade that tomato for a certain amount of grapes. For us the agreed upon intermediary is a piece of paper or metal coin, and now days a pulse of electricity.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Wrong handshake. The one AJ is showing off is the one for showing that you are a fellow crafter. Top of page, listed as "Real grip of fellow crafter"

Most likely she is either a member of the "Jobs Daughters" group, or she is trying to fakey-shakey her way into gesturing her way up since she is no longer worth the "F" like she was when she was younger.
I mean why else stage such an overly ladened photo op with cheapened symbolism.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
She isn't shaking the kids hand like she is closing some power deal, she is just holding their hand.

Search for "holding hands hospital" in whatever search engine you prefer and you will see a lot of images that look like this.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

She looks to be clawing the kids hand, but sure you might be right. AJ could have arthritis which could explain why she is holding the kids hand that way, or as you say it could be just the way she's hold hands.

Given her past history of being a bit out there though, I bet she was trying to push some kind of hidden messages for people that she think exists.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
She looks to be clawing the kids hand, but sure you might be right. AJ could have arthritis which could explain why she is holding the kids hand that way, or as you say it could be just the way she's hold hands.

It is the way many people hold hands, if it is a handshake it is called a dead fish or limp rag handshake, but if you stay by someones bedside for a bit consoling them you are not shaking hands but holding hands.

Given her past history of being a bit out there though, I bet she was trying to push some kind of hidden messages for people that she think exists.

To me it often seems like people here are a good example of Maslow's hammer: "If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail"

ETA: Didn't mean that last part to seem harsh, just pointing out that when people are searching for something they find it, even if it isn't all that applicable.

Since I'm here, AJ made 35.5 million for Eternals last year, I would be more than happy to no longer be worth the "F", if that is what it pays. Just saying.
edit on 3-4-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   
4 Mr Pool posts overnight

Post #1 is a 12 second video:

The candles go on at 2 secs, off at 4, on at 7 off at 9.
The candles look like a 5by5 formation with 2 pairs on right forming a 11.11.
They are also grouped to make 23/32 and are MIRRORED on the table!
Do they represent the sheep being awakened?
The sheep has a RIPPLE logo on his hoodie.
There are also 4 red holding the candles... see #4414 partial

RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control

Post #2 says EVERYONE on white background:

RE_READ EVERYONE as EVERY 1 = 11.11

Post #3 says 112 on black background

RE_READ 112 as 11.11 and/or Nov 2nd

Post #4 says HUGE on a black background

Gematria HUGE = 41... #41

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147590619 📁
Nov 2 2017 01:47:47 (EST)
What a coincidence the mountain that housed NK’s nuclear weapons and testing collapsed. Unbelievable timing. I wonder if critically important materials as well as scientists aka the bomb makers were inside when it happened. Shocking no global news agency suspects we had nothing to do with it. Enjoy the crumbs.

a) Nov 2 links back to the 112 in post 3!

References these 5 posts with 11.11 in:
1234, 1357, 2288, 2396 and 3579

I would note that Phil Godlewskis live decoded 3 Devin Nunes Truths to get:
US Dollar wiped out
Stock Market Crash
North Korea
SUM OF ALL FEARS
World Trade Center
Jeb Bush
Truman Show
Amy Coney Barrett
November Eleventh

Unusual to get decodes from Devin Nunes AND Mr Pool aligning!

Time for zeds!
edit on 3-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

RE_READ 112 as 11.11 and/or Nov 2nd

Why not post 112 which seems to me to be very relative, even critical.

Too obvious?

Sorry, do not know how to embed 112 or it would be here.

Post 2479 may also be relevant.

P

edit on 3/4/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Fair point, phoenix358!

Multiple meanings as usual!

Anonymous ID: FAkr+Yka No.148185083 📁
Nov 5 2017 23:46:24 (EST)
Important to archive.
Above & next drops have high probability of shutting down /pol/.
It is being safeguarded for these transmissions but not 100% secure.
Who owns /pol/?
Why is this platform being used?
What recent events almost occurred re: /pol/?
Why is this relevant?
Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.
Repeat.
Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.
More false flags imminent.
Elections (tues) no longer matter at this stage.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Above will have context as news unfolds.
Summarize and paint the picture.
Critical.
Q

Now, really must get zeds!
edit on 3-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Thank you.

2479 is also there, for me it is a rehash of the election.

P

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   
(323) 634-5667

Qall this number immediately

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   

112 (emergency telephone number)

edit on 3-4-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I sense lots of capitalizing on the Ukraine refugees by "causes" and individuals, for money, agendas, and plain old attention.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Boy howdy, those "seven bowls" look to be no end of fun ...

Cheers

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

The sheep has a RIPPLE logo on his hoodie.

Sure it's not triple camera lenses of a mobile phone?

Looks like "her" hands.

And the right hand is perhaps holding a stopwatch, thumb ready.

Candles look like 2 3 1 2 2 in numbers. Date? 23/1/22. What happened 23rd Jan this year?

"Q" covers the background.

"everyone" = every ONE? (number)

"HUGE" = Has Ukraine Got Enough? / "Has Ukraine Germed Europe"? / "Hack Ukraine Get Everyone"....etc etc

"HUGE" rotated 90° = ,ICBM?

EDIT TO ADD: last four candles could represent 20 20 which means 23rd Jan 2020. The day China locked down Wuhan.
edit on 3/4/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
That is a fine example of why I am not in the least bit against your method here.

I especially appreciate that many have come true despite what naysayers have to complain about with the missed guesses. They are all guesses. Future proves past is how we find out which ones of our multiple guesses were right. After all you are making it clear that it is a maybe something maybe not on many occasions.

I am hoping that I can see an April 4th one at this point. At this point the entire planet Earth needs to see these people who have planned things for their purposes against the peoples will have their perp walks. Then, we will have a few weeks to let those leftist rioters who always do "mostly peaceful protests" have their day in the street. The perps of this mess who have hate for mankind as a whole if you read their papers, plan to kill most of mankind, plan to control the few left of mankind that is all over their documentation will at least get their own days in court with their own lawyers defending them.

Until we get the sudden change to remove them that white hats/Q is pointing too, we are all to a man or woman in hell. Those that think they are not one of those two genders are too but don't want to believe in it.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Justoneman

I can empathise 100% with your point of view there JoM!

Imagine how soul destroying it's been for me spending hours writing the connections out and not getting results; feeling like the Boy who cried Wolf!

...but I'd feel worse if I didn't point out the connections when they do actually materialise!!!

Coinkydentally, I've added @DavMicRot's tweets to the spreadsheet today. It's apparent that he also frequently uses SELF-RETWEETs and their DELTAs to send out comms!

Out of the 100+ SELF-RETWEETs the vast majority have DELTAs between 3 and 20 seconds but on April 1st he sent one with a Delta of 12:34 - think T-Minus [12:34] from #771.

Here's the tweet, at Apr 01 2022 08:16:35

Replying to @axios
Delete Your Account.

He sent a similar tweet to NYTimes on March 1st - but with an 11 second delta!

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Truth will set you free

edit on 2022/4/3 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Guyfriday
She isn't shaking the kids hand like she is closing some power deal, she is just holding their hand.

Search for "holding hands hospital" in whatever search engine you prefer and you will see a lot of images that look like this.

I was thinking that before I saw this post.

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join