It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
5 new Mr Pool posts overnight on telegram starting here:

#1 at 02:58:50 UTC is a 12 second FLIPPED video:

a) OSCAR figure (?) getting larger = Will Smith exposure?
b) Helium atoms (think sun?) . UFO and White envelopes with red wax seal - RED LETTER day?

A red letter day (sometimes hyphenated as red-letter day or called scarlet day in academia) is any day of special significance or opportunity. Its roots are in classical antiquity; for instance, important days are indicated in red in a calendar dating from the Roman Republic (509–27 BC).

On red letter days, judges of the English High Court (Queen's Bench Division) wear, at sittings of the Court of Law, their scarlet robes (see court dress). Red letter days for these purposes are a fixed selection of saints' days (sometimes coinciding with the traditional start or end dates of the legal terms during which sittings of the High Court take place) and of national celebrations, mostly associated with senior members of the British royal family

The next UK red letter day is the Queen's birthday on April 26th... FLIP it to her death day?
c) 4 royals (in red robes with Ermine collars, floating in space - and an Ankh?
d) A graduate or lecturer with black gown and mortar board hat - and a LITHIUM atom for a head (3 electrons/protons/neutrons),
e) TIN 50, GOLD 79,
f) OXYGEN atom (8 electrons/protons/neutrons) wearing a Top Hat under a Tympanum roof with "Gold 79",
g) A CARBON atom (6 electrons/neutrons/protons) wearing a Phrygian (liberty) cap takes to bed under a "Home Sweet Home" banner before exploding.

#2 at 02:58:59 is a 12 second light bulb video:

a) Goes:
On >> Off >> On >> Off >> On >> Off
b) Each time stays ON longer: 1 > 3 > 4 seconds?

#3 at 8:54 PM EST on twitter, 03:18:19 UTC on telegram:

a) all lowercase,
b) "it's ok" = I.T. is OK?
c) "it's ok" reversed = KO S'TI... knockout SETI?
d) "it's ok" = I.T. Sock (telecomms term)?

#4 at 9:14PM EST on Twitter, 03:18:22 telegram:

a) 2022 = This year?
b) 2022 = Helium atom? (2 electrons/protons/neutrons)

#5 at 9:47 PM Est on Twitter, 03:18:26 on Telegram:

a) HAPPY = HIV/AIDS Prevention Promotion Youth,
b) HAPPY = Have A Peak Pleasure Year :-)
c) HAPPY = Heathcote Alliance for Preserving Prosperity and Youth (Waldorf, Maryland)

Any other interpretations?

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I did buy my husband a Kindle so he can take it with him when we travel. But we still buy books, new and used.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
I know. Completely unreal and no one even thinks that there is anything wrong with the books being edited that way. I do want to see the original content.

Of course this leads to movies replayed on TV where the endings have been changed to fit whatever is the going narrative. The kiddos really noticed when they messed with the Christmas movies. That is one way to wake people up.

I have kept VHS and DVD's and most importantly the original newspapers about what really happened preplandemic and on-ward.

Archive and save.
Will become extremely important.

Just a feeling.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It’s Ok = 444 in English Gematria. I got chills based off my last post.
Happy = 396 in English Gematria. Tesla’s special numbers.
edit on 31-3-2022 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Cheers for the value add, Obs!

I'm wondering if the 396 ties in with the solar CMEs today - have they hit yet?

Perhaps they will affect atomic structures in an alchemist kinda way, re the Helium, Lithium, Oxygen, Carbon, Gold, Tin elements of my decode?

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Just had another thought about the Mr Pool HAPPY Mr Pool post:

HA = Huma Abedin
PP = Planned Parenthood organisation
Y = cabal

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Rel could the envelope be associated with the Lucky Red Envelope?

That is used in China and is associated with happiness. A white envelope is used at funerals.

So with Loop inversion the lucky should be associated with sad, such as in a funeral, when a white envelope is used and filled with crisp paper bills. I wonder whose funeral?

There could be a lot tied up in this such as currency and digital. People wait in long line ups at the banks to exchange old notes for crisp, new notes. Also the Red Envelope has gone digital. Digital currency?

There is also a green connection. Muslims also use the lucky envelope but use green instead.

artsandculture.ggogle.com...>PwKilCEFJXMOJg

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Just another thought but there are 8 things we should know about the Lucky Red Envelope.

#8 refers to prosperity and Loop reminds me of an 8 on its side.

Just a little thinking outside of the box but #4 is never to be used because it is tied closely to death. Makes me wonder why Whole Foods has sales items priced at 404. It was just everywhere yesterday. 404 is an error code so why do they use it?

404 in the Urban Dictionary: "used when one expects $ to be available to them, only to realise that this resource is not actually available at the time it is needed." Lots of messaging going on.
-------------
Thinking back at the surprise envelopes given to certain select attendees at the Bush funeral were they white?

www.urban dictionary.com>define 404

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Number 8 also infinity...?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

#d] A graduate with black gown + mortar board hat.

Not sure if this works but Hillary Clinton received three honorary degrees. I distinctly remember that hat on her head because something odd happened with it.

June 2018 - Trinity College - Honorary Doctorate.
October 10/2018 - Queens University in Belfast - Honorary Degree of Doctor of Laws
September 23, 2021- University of Oxford- Honorary Doctorate in Civil Law.
^
The light bulb goes on and off 3 times. Bright bulbs- Inferred Intelligence [awards]? Dark Bulb - not earned.

en.wiipedia.org...>wiki>List_of_awards_and_hon...

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
I thought the same. Hopefully we are not in an endless game.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: GAPeach3
a reply to: Justoneman
Freinds and relatives often ask me why I hold on to my books, music (CDs), DVDs, board games, certain magazines. This is why. My books are fiction, sci-fi, historical, classical, how-to, gardening, political, educational, ect... Even if the internet does not go down the information can be manipulated day to day. I can count on one hand the shows I watch on TV.

Maybe I'm just getting old and have no interest in this brave new woke world.

When we moved last time we got rid of all of our movies, audio, and most hard copies of our books.
Over the last year we have been acquiring a more select grouping of movies/shows as well as books (mostly in relation to food, gardening, land use, home projects, science, encyclopedias, etc then of course traditional fiction/non-fiction literature of interest or that have been significant throughout time)

Feels really nice to know we have physical items we can fall back on in the event we can’t access the digital versions

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Russia’s Ruble Rebound Raises Questions of Sanctions’ Impact

If you're able, watch that video I posted back here for a taste of what is coming for America and the world.🙄😳

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Interesting envelope combinations T1!

To clarify, the envelopes in the video were white with a red (wax?) seal - which I interpreted to Red envelopes.

BTW - I can't get your link to work:
a) corrected ggogle to google,
b) replaced > with a slash,
c) removed the space off the end,
d) Finally it gave me a 404 on the corrected url
edit on 31-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I read the flashing light as morse code. If one letter = "W" , if two letters "AT" or "EM" if three letters = "ETT"

Does W signify Bush the younger?

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

pteridine, interesting but could you clarify how you got from:
1 letter to W,
2 letter to AT or EM,
3 letter to ETT?

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Was the 11.3 MARKER hit yesterday?

Nate Burruano telegram post:

The Clinton campaign and the DNC will be forced to pay $8,000 and $105,000 respectively for mislabeling payments that ultimately went to Fusion GPS, the consulting firm that commissioned the dossier, according to FEC documents viewed by the Post.

$105,000 + $8,000 = $113,000

11.3 Marker Verification?

nypost.com...
@NATE1776 🇺🇸

Post #26

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147449624 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:41:54 (EST)
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Timestamp encodes:
a) 11.3 Marker
b) April 1st to April 5th,
c) May 4th... "May the Fourth be with you!"
edit on 31-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Was the 11.3 MARKER hit yesterday?

Nate Burruano telegram post:

The Clinton campaign and the DNC will be forced to pay $8,000 and $105,000 respectively for mislabeling payments that ultimately went to Fusion GPS, the consulting firm that commissioned the dossier, according to FEC documents viewed by the Post.

$105,000 + $8,000 = $113,000

11.3 Marker Verification?

nypost.com...
@NATE1776 🇺🇸

11.3 is or was Kevin Clinesmith

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 08/17/20 (Mon) 17:59:35 No.110

[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Non_Civ]

[Set 1]

1. Kevin Clinesmith [KC][11.3]

[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Civ]

11th letter K
3rd letter C

8kun.top...

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
One Dead, Two Rescued After Navy E-2D Advanced Hawkeye Crashes in Virginia

Norfolk naval base... interesting times and so on.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
For those who follow the UFO op might be interested to know that David Norquist, nominated by Trump to be Under Secretary of Defense (Comptroller)/Chief Financial Officer in the DoD, AND the former Pentagon number 2 who established the UAP Task Force, is now the new head of the National Defense Industrial Association, one of THE most influential trade groups for the military-industrial complex.

“The hurdle is and was reliable data. We are in a better place because the Navy established a process in 2019 to overcome that problem and the Task Force is building on those improvements,” said David Norquist, the deputy secretary of defense in the Trump administration who established the UAP Task Force.

“The way ahead is to reduce the stigma, expand the data collection and use data analytics to better understand UAPs,” he added.
Politico

On his way to making a woo fortune. If there is real gov't money in UFO research (a big if), the NDIA is gonna make sure there is more of it. Don't think they'd lobby for it, but it's not out of the question. This is the kind of pointed questions that need to be asked... How they couldn’t have reliable data after 70+ years of documented encounters and technological advancements in detection is beyond me. Damn secrecy vault that originated out of the Manhattan project.

Déjà vu...

WaPo 1977

Peak enlightenment...

twitter.com...

"You know nothing. Hell is only a word. The reality is much, much worse." "Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see..." ― Dr. Weir, Event Horizon

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join