It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

edit on 31-3-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Another indicator that Putin is a White Hat/part of the Q alliance from Z Anon 555 on Nate Burruano's telegram channel:

Z = 26
DROP 26 , 11.3 , MILITARY OCCUPATIONšŸ˜Ž

Now think of the Zs on Russian military vehicles... and the woke demanding Z be cancelled!

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Not disagreeing that Kevin Clinesmith was one interpretation of 11.3, at a point in time - but there has been no link found between that and post #26, re "Only way is military".

As with most markers and stringers, there are multiple answers, applying at different points in time.

In my view, the russian Z = #26 applies at this point in time.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

XCOM looks like a Zuckerberg METAVERSE wet dream!

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Easy. Short Long Long = dot dash dash

if it's just one letter . - - is a "W"

If it is two letters it could be .- - = A T
or . -- = E M

Three letters is . - - = A T T

edit on 3/31/2022 by pteridine because: correction

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Coolio, got it now!

Thanks for the clarification!

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

a) Goes:
On >> Off >> On >> Off >> On >> Off
b) Each time stays ON longer: 1 > 3 > 4 seconds?

add..

Go Go Go

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Not disagreeing that Kevin Clinesmith was one interpretation of 11.3, at a point in time - but there has been no link found between that and post #26, re "Only way is military".

As with most markers and stringers, there are multiple answers, applying at different points in time.

Well ACTUALLY...11.3 next to KC is EXACTLY what Q posted....SO.....YMMV...LOL

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
TYD

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

To be accurate, it's NOT what Q EXACTLY posted; when you include PUNCTUATION.

To be exact, Q literally BRACKETED OFF KC from 11.3

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 No.110 šŸ“
Aug 17 2020 17:59:35 (EST)
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Non_Civ]
[Set 1]
1. Kevin Clinesmith [KC][11.3]
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Civ]

www.justice.gov...

Re_read the post as NESTED Clarifications - Brackets are typically used for editorial comments, corrections, and clarifications:

Visually, I'm suggesting this:

1. .......................... [11.3]
...Kevin Clinesmith [KC]

Now bear in mind that there are 6 placeholders in [Set 1]: 1 to 6 - and there are 6 references to 11.x in the post map:

11.3, 11.4, 11.6, 11.9, 11.11 and 11.18

Now consider that this may, in turn, mean that Placeholder literally means location relevant to each 11.x. Therefore:

Place holder 1. is UKRAINE and applies to 11.3 (The only way is military).
Place holder 2. is ??? and applies to 11.4 ("zero-day [massive cyber-power] attacks [attempts]" and actionable arrest)

BONUS ROUNDS:
1. Would you believe this... there is a "humanitarian organization" literally called ukrainekc.org, set up in March 2022 (though DDG doesn't want to show the page!):

2. FBI Lawyer Found Guilty of Forgery in Trump-Russia Probe Restored to ā€˜Good Standingā€™ by D.C. Bar (December 16, 2021 1:12 PM)

edit on 31-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Those are not nested. You have to open a new set of brackets before closing the previous ones for them to be nested.

Also, what happened to a name in brackets meaning they were in the kill box? Not exactly common use of brackets, just saying.

edit on 31-3-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'd much rather have dinner with this guy then anyone on Team Joe, especially Blinken who seems more suited for the new Disney Trans Story coordinator. CLIP of SERIOUS NWO heresy.

How exactly is Vlad wrong here... CLIP of more NWO heresy. EU demands to pay in effing FIAT Euros for gas THEY need so they can freeze the Euros. In the old world this worked.

Money Pegged To Gold, Vlad's real crime, but also Vlad's real reveal.

BTW. Why is it that folks believe, almost to a person, that Vlad manages every. single. aspect. of Russian life? Folks literally think that everything from store purchases to government contracts are all run by Vlad himself. Folks here have no effing idea what is being taught to their children, they can't manage money, can't control their lives, but are 100% convinced Vlad is the universe's best micro manager. Can't the flip that around and say "well, Joe manages all of my life...?" I guess the second most powerful phrase in the language is "tied to..." behind "it's my job."

We still have to ask, at least those awake, whyTF did WApravda and NYPravda just randomly decide to bring up the Hunter Laptop, if the entire issue was settled science? It wasn't, and isn't.

I wish folks had the same commitment to killing the teeeveee as this guy does...

Interesting image to add to the POV series, wouldn't you say?

Odd Joe Clip, besides the usually horrendous framing, lens, robot movements and looking entirely synthetic, notice the flag positions and the Pyramids. CLIP

edit on 31-3-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

Thanks for the game theory, predictive programming, Ready Player One mashup. Huh, never seen it before. Yesss, we are watching a movie!

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

dask, to be fair, it's not a name in brackets, it's [KC]... we could interpret them as initials and then assume that they mean Kevin Clinesmith - but you have often railed against interpretations and assumptions... so best not!

If you say that they're not nested then maybe this applies?

1. Kevin Clinesmith [KC][11.3]

[KC] is a clarification of Kevin Clinesmith because it immediately follows it?
[11.3] is a clarification of [KC] because it immediately follows it?

Ergo [11.3] is not directly a clarification of Kevin Clinesmith.

If one wanted to apply both KC and 11.3 as clarifications of Kevin Clinesmith then you would put both in one set of brackets, like this:

1. Kevin Clinesmith [KC,11.3]

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

dask, to be fair, it's not a name in brackets, it's [KC]... we could interpret them as initials and then assume that they mean Kevin Clinesmith - but you have often railed against interpretations and assumptions... so best not!

It isn't an interpretation or assumption when they are on the some line, often when using acronyms one does this Kevin Clinesmith (KC), which would usually mean Kevin Clinesmith (from here on denoted as KC).

[KC] is a clarification of Kevin Clinesmith because it immediately follows it?
[11.3] is a clarification of [KC] because it immediately follows it?

Ergo [11.3] is not directly a clarification of Kevin Clinesmith.

It would be because they are under the same number in a numbered list. What else could it be referring to?

The three things on that line belong to a single item under the same numeral.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

We could get into a lengthy back and forth but there are more important tasks to get on with - you've made your point, I've made mine.

I'd just note that:
a) I've given an option for KC being relevant to ukraine, rather than as Kevin Clinesmith's initials,
b) You mixed round brackets and square brackets in your reply for some reason? They have different meanings.

Have at the last word mate... I'll be getting on with tweet downloads.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Brackets are usually just used to add text to a quote or editing notes. Q doesn't use them like that but instead uses them when they should be using parentheses, since the text in that drop isn't a quote.

There is nothing to go back and forth about, you are going to use your position to weave some imaginary connection because you think it is important.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Could KC be Kansas City? Who's from Kansas? Pompeo is from Wichita but a W, like Mr. Pool's morse code light, wouldn't point to Pompeo.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

The modern Russian alphabet consists of 33 letters.

Russian Character "Š—" is the 9th letter and the English Equivalent of "Z"

Russian "Z" symbol is an abbreviation of the phrase Š·Š° ŠæŠ¾Š±ŠµŠ“у = for victory.

Another interpretation for "Z" is the Russian word for west. (Russian: Š·Š°ŠæŠ°Š“, romanized: zapad)

Q9: "Projection"

Stumbled across this from 2015:

Breaking Defense

Here we are 7 years later.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
A Il Donaldo Trumpo tweet, at 16:39:16 EST triggered a DIG that someone more medically educated may want to follow up on:

I LIKED HIM BETTER BEFORE HE SOLD HIS SOUL!!! t.co...

1) Pretty strong words for a president? They were about Fauci who is interviewed in the 28 second video clip,

2) Gematria:
I LIKED HIM BETTER BEFORE HE SOLD HIS SOUL!!! = 367, 2202, 1188 (Simple, English, Jewish)

Equivalents:
November third twenty twenty
Department of health and human services,
February third two thousand six,
Fragments are not parts of the whole

3) Doing a DDG search of "Fauci 2006" turned up interesting commonalities between AIDS and COVID pandemics, including no proven samples, science by press conference, invalid use of PCR test and searching for invalid HIV RNA markers:
a) Dr. Fauciā€™s Long Criminal History,
b) Rebuttal of Dr Gallo: HIV TESTS CANNOT DIAGNOSE HIV INFECTION

CONTENTS

Several false statements regarding HIV testing by Gallo, Geffen, Gonsalves, et al. (Gallo et al 2006).
Pharmaceutical companies acknowledge that HIV tests are not specific for HIV infection.
HIV has never been either isolated or purified in a scientifically acceptable manner.
So-called HIV-proteins are not specific markers of HIV .
So-called HIV-RNA is not a specific marker of HIV.
False positive reactions on HIV tests.
The real meaning of being ā€œHIV-positiveā€ or ā€œseropositive.ā€
Experiments proposed during the South African Presidential AIDS Advisory Panel.
Conclusions and recommendations.
References.

c) The full text of (b) is shown also here.

4) Whilst I am not qualified to interpret this correctly, it reads to me as though:
a) the same PLAYBOOK was used for HIV and COVID,
b) quite possibly the SAME PCR tests are/were being used for both (Old stock?).

Have at it, anyone with the time or inclination.

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join