It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

My test for celebrities is if I could "hang out" with them or not. More often it is not. If I could put together a celebrity crew, it would be something like- Charlie Murphy, Mark Dice, Richard Hammond, I dunno...people like that, not "celebrity" idiots like Will Smith.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The shield of the 14th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS, also known as the Galicia Division, a division comprised almost exclusively of ethnic Ukrainians that was part of Hitler’s Schutzstaffel terror squad.

There is a monument honoring the Galicia Division at a St Volodymyr Ukrainian cemetery in Oakville, Ontario, Canada. The Weather Network has broadcast nationally from Oakville since 2005.

How did a monument to a Nazi SS division end up being erected in Canada?

The CIA and “Uncle Louie” - Cool timeline with many sources. Mykola Lebed was born in GaliCIA, then part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. All C-eye-A roads lead to Nazi's.

The Blood and Soil battle flag. A Nazi-era concept, which was adopted by the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA) and Stepan Bandera’s more extremist version of the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN) – the OUN-Bandera faction.

Steve Bandera is a journalist in Canada. He is Stepan Bandera's grandson.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I know someone who had cvd, in order to participate in league got vxd then got cvd again

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

FUTURE PROVES PAST? I was right to raise it - but the route to impacting Western gold balance sheets differs...

From my post on 28th:

cranky, worth considering the price the Russian central bank is offering for GOLD - per your "Gold Telegraph BREAKING NEWS":

5,000 Roubles per gram...

Exchange rate = 102 Roubles/US Dollar,

Therefore $49.02/gram... or $49,020/Kilogram bullion bar.

There are 31.103 grams per Troy Ounce = $1,524.7/Troy Ounce.

Think what that will do to bank balance sheets across Europe/U.S. - they will need to buy 21% more Gold to avoid being hit by Basel III - and going bankrupt!

UKWO1Phot reply

Cheapest on there is £1560 per Oz rather than $1524 as stated above.
£300 difference.

My reply

Yup, need to wait a while to let the price adjust, methinks!

The above all made the assumption that the Russian move would break Western banks by devaluing Gold - but it appears the tactic is actually to reduce western banks access to Gold by making people sell it to Russia?

From Silence Dogood MBA on Nate Burruano's telegram

This one chart describes the Modern Warfare. Although the physical War in Ukraine is happening, it's more of a charade of casualties than a proxy for "what happens next". Look there, not here. These charts are what actually move the needle and tell you what will be happening next.

www.reddit.com...
☕️✝️

So Russia is offering $114 more per ounce of Gold than the COMEX spot price! How do the banks re-stock their balance sheets if people want to sell it to Russia instead?

Could this be the 11.4 MARKER?

ETA - This only took 3 days from 28th to 31st!
edit on 1-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   
RED CROSS next in the exposure spotlight?

From Intel Slava on telegram

🇺🇦 Hohols caught on camera using red cross vehicle to transport their soldiers

Video at post link.

Urban dictionary - Hohols

Derogatory or insulting nickname for Ukrainians.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
So Russia is offering $114 more per ounce of Gold than the COMEX spot price! How do the banks re-stock their balance sheets if people want to sell it to Russia instead?

The US/EU use fiat. People could sell gold to Russia instead and it makes no difference, they don't need to buy gold to re-stock their balance sheets because they have not been using it for decades.
edit on 1-4-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Yes, No or Maybe?

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

So, the Swiss are moving Ukrainian troops around? Well, I guess when the Swiss take a side publicly, they go all in. Good luck getting any kind of humanitarian help from the International Red Cross now. I wonder how long it will take for the UN to cry foul over countries not wanting the IRC to enter their boarders now?

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Have you not heard of Basel III etc.?

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Intriguing tweet from George Papadopoulos, at 6 mins past midnight UTC:

Developing: Rudy Giuliani: "Evidence Against Joe Biden on the Hard Drive is Stronger than Against Hunter Biden"

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Not before today but nothing that I looked into in the past 30 minutes leads me to believe "bank liquidity", which is what it looks to regulate, has to be in gold.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Not before today but nothing that I looked into in the past 30 minutes leads me to believe "bank liquidity", which is what it looks to regulate, has to be in gold.

You are most likely correct. The liquidity is in the properties they have acquired that have paper values pumped up artificially as Ron Paul was saying for decades... literally.

When the intrinsic value goes to zero so do the banks wealth. The bankers themselves will still have holdings outside their business as anybody else would too. Those who have stock from the banks are going to lose their shirts when this settles out, IMO.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The oddest bit about it all is how everyone just keeps sailing along like everything is hunky-dory.

It will all work until the day it doesn't.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Regarding the PLANDEMIC ....
REVEALED: Dr. Fauci SILENCED all Wuhan lab leak theories after being schmoozed by gain-of-function researcher Peter Daszak whose controversial bat experiments may have sparked the pandemic

...Daszak's researchers alleged the 'SARS-like chimeras' from their gain-of-function experiment 'exempt from the moratorium, because the strains used had not previously been known to infect humans'.

However, some researchers argued Daszak's experiment was still too risky, prompting him to offer the NIH a compromise.

'If any of the recombined strains showed 10 times greater growth than a natural virus, “we will immediately: i) stop all experiments with the mutant, ii) inform our NIAID Program Officer and the UNC [Institutional Biosafety Committee] of these results and iii) participate in decision making trees to decide appropriate paths forward,"' he reportedly said,

The mention of UNC 'brought a puzzled response' from the NIH who cited that Daszak's proposal indicated the research would be conducted at WIV in China.

'Can you clarify where the work with the chimeric viruses will actually be performed?' and NIH program officer reportedly wrote to Daszak.

Nearly two weeks later, after a second request for clarification, Daszak responded: 'You are correct to identify a mistake in our letter. UNC has no oversight of the chimera work, all of which will be conducted at the Wuhan Institute of Virology….

'We will clarify tonight with Prof. Zhengli Shi exactly who will be notified if we see enhanced replication…my understanding is that I will be notified straight away, as [principal investigator], and that I can then notify you at NIAID. Apologies for the error!'.....

METABIOTA MESS: RUSSIAN MILITARY RELEASES HUNTER BIDEN’S BIOLAB EMAILS

There’s more trouble brewing for Hunter Biden. The Russian Defense Ministry held a news conference today in Moscow. Russia said the US government spent more than $200 million on the operation of a network of more than 30 biological research laboratories in Ukraine. Plague and anthrax pathogens were among the deadly toxins stored in some of the facilities. The defense ministry said that the US removed materials from the labs when Russian troops entered Ukraine. The Russian Defense Ministry said today that it is in possession of Hunter Biden’s emails regarding the funding of biological laboratories in Ukraine.

The World Health Organization’s Controversial ‘Pandemic Treaty’

Over the past two years, in the name of keeping everyone “safe” from infection, the globalists have justified unprecedented attacks on democracy, civil liberties and personal freedoms, including the right to choose your own medical treatment. Now, the WHO wants to make its pandemic leadership permanent, and to extend it into the health care systems of every nation

The negotiations for this treaty began March 3, 2022.(1) As reported by The Pulse (video above):

“Coming off the back of the COVID-19 pandemic, the World Health Organization is proposing a new pandemic treaty they’re hoping will be accepted by enough member countries to become a reality by 2024.”

The pandemic treaty is a direct threat to a nation’s sovereignty to make decisions for itself and its citizens, and would erode democracy everywhere.

edit on 412022 by MetalThunder because: TGI F'N F

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Uh oh. They completed it.

The Project is Complete

Scientists have published the first complete, gapless sequence of a human genome, two decades after the Human Genome Project produced the first draft human genome sequence. According to researchers, having a complete, gap-free sequence of the roughly 3 billion bases (or “letters”) in our DNA is critical for understanding the full spectrum of human genomic variation and for understanding the genetic contributions to certain diseases.

Generating a truly complete human genome sequence represents an incredible scientific achievement, providing the first comprehensive view of our DNA blueprint,” said Eric Green, M.D., Ph.D., director of NHGRI. “This foundational information will strengthen the many ongoing efforts to understand all the functional nuances of the human genome, which in turn will empower genetic studies of human disease.”

The algorithms have it all now.

New, highly accurate algorithm scales ability to assemble complete genomes

An international team led by researchers at University of California San Diego's Department of Computer Science and Engineering has shown that a new genome assembly algorithm, called the La Jolla Assembler (LJA), vastly improves large genomes reconstruction, the process by which DNA snippets are arranged into complete genomes, which is an essential aspect of genomic sequencing.

"Assembling a single genome is not enough to drive biological discovery," said Pevzner. "It is by comparing different genomes that scientists can understand their functions and associations with diseases. That is why we need to scale genome assembly efforts and create algorithms that produce the same quality of genome assembly as the T2T human genome but can do it automatically."

So we’re handing the entirety of our DNA blueprint to the artificial God we’ve created? Interesting 🧐

Boy did we hit the jackpot of “may you live in interesting times”

What else is new?

^^^^^ IYKYK shout out 💙💛💙💛💙💛

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Happy Friday
Gaiter hand washed; cause : style, affordability, re-usable, and ... Does not contain a chemical that can shrink my junk.
Due to time constraints i am unable to verify atm please for mens sake dig.
Not caught up bbl sorry if already posted or not as vital may need constant repeat who knows.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

A Il Donaldo Trumpo tweet, at 16:39:16 EST triggered a DIG that someone more medically educated may want to follow up on:

I LIKED HIM BETTER BEFORE HE SOLD HIS SOUL!!! t.co...

1) Pretty strong words for a president? They were about Fauci who is interviewed in the 28 second video clip,

2) Gematria:
I LIKED HIM BETTER BEFORE HE SOLD HIS SOUL!!! = 367, 2202, 1188 (Simple, English, Jewish)

Equivalents:
November third twenty twenty
Department of health and human services,
February third two thousand six,
Fragments are not parts of the whole

3) Doing a DDG search of "Fauci 2006" turned up interesting commonalities between AIDS and COVID pandemics, including no proven samples, science by press conference, invalid use of PCR test and searching for invalid HIV RNA markers:
a) Dr. Fauci’s Long Criminal History,
b) Rebuttal of Dr Gallo: HIV TESTS CANNOT DIAGNOSE HIV INFECTION

CONTENTS

Several false statements regarding HIV testing by Gallo, Geffen, Gonsalves, et al. (Gallo et al 2006).
Pharmaceutical companies acknowledge that HIV tests are not specific for HIV infection.
HIV has never been either isolated or purified in a scientifically acceptable manner.
So-called HIV-proteins are not specific markers of HIV .
So-called HIV-RNA is not a specific marker of HIV.
False positive reactions on HIV tests.
The real meaning of being “HIV-positive” or “seropositive.”
Experiments proposed during the South African Presidential AIDS Advisory Panel.
Conclusions and recommendations.
References.

c) The full text of (b) is shown also here.

4) Whilst I am not qualified to interpret this correctly, it reads to me as though:
a) the same PLAYBOOK was used for HIV and COVID,
b) quite possibly the SAME PCR tests are/were being used for both (Old stock?).

Have at it, anyone with the time or inclination.

I can’t speak to the entirety of your post. But I’ll provide the information that I can in regards to HIV and testing.

I wasn’t in the lab back in 2006. Not until 2008 did I jump into this venture.
I’ve never performed a PCR hiv test.
I have performed thousands of ELISA and Western Blot HIV tests. I’ve also worked for one of the companies that produces a 4th generation HIV test and have validated its test at dozens of labs in the country for commercial use

From 2008 to roughly 2015 we ran 3rd generation ELISA hiv testing in our lab. Which means we performed chemiluminescent testing on patient samples (serum) to isolate the presence of antibodies. (One would theoretically begin to create an immune response and develop antibodies to whichever antigen/protein/virus they were exposed to)
Our procedure, and every labs procedure that I’ve been to, inspected, or validated their HIV testing has utilized this method as a screening tool.
If this test is positive it would be reported as “presumed reactive”
It would then be reported to the state and forwarded to a 3rd party lab for western blot confirmatory testing.

Around 6-8 years ago, 4th generation testing began to roll out.
This improved on the antibody test by also testing for the p24 antigen.

The current test we use at this facility tests for p-24 antigen, hiv-1 and hiv-2 antibodies as well as hiv group O antibodies.
This is done via yeast derived recombinant antigens (gp41/120, gp36, and 3 monoclonal antibodies specific to the p24 antigen) corresponding to viral envelope proteins. As an antigen antibody sandwich immunoassay, the antigens are bridged by the antibody present in the patient sample…which is then read inside of a cuvette with a light beam on one side…which then the light particles are measured to determine the amount of bound particle

Results are to be determined in conjunction with patient history and clinical condition. The results are a qualitative result (reactive/non-reactive) based off of a quantitative value. (Cut off is 1.0 IU/mL…less than 1=non reactive. Greater than 1 = reactive)

For this specific test, prior to FDA authorization it was used to test 942 individuals with a known infection of HIV. 355 symptomatic AIDS, 91 asymptomatic, and 496 positive. Patient samples were isolated from New York, Florida, and Minnesota. The results were 100% correlative.

Overall there were 5746 presumed healthy individuals tested. Resulting in 94 positive antigen results and 44 of those were “false positives”
The NIH states these false positives were due to ionic strength, malignant neoplasms, alcoholic hepatitis, tuberculosis, multiple pregnancies, rickettsial infection, recent flu vaccination, or autoimmune disorder.

We then send our “presumed reactive” tests for confirmation testing.
This used to be done via Western Blot but I believe it is becoming more and more common to use a lateral flow rapid test in conjunction with the ELISA result and patient clinical condition for confirmation.

The western blot is patient sample run on a gel. Which the resolved proteins are then transferred to a membrane of paper. The membrane is probed with known antibody. The antibodies stick to antigen present. The unbound antibodies are washed away. The film is then developed for the presence of a band as well as band thickness.
This takes hours to perform. Is fairly complex and expensive.

So anyways. That’s my history of HIV testing and the clinical studies behind the test we perform today.

edit on 1-4-2022 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the detailed value add Pete!

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
We have a new Water event.

Water.
Why is this event BIG?
What does it signify?

Watch the water.

Evidence from the new book THE WORTH OF WATER by Gary White and Matt Damon.

Golden Globe Awards.

Nominations are in : Bill Clinton and the Clinton Global Initiative, Professor Klaus Schwab of the WEF, World Bank, Skoll Foundation, Jesse Jackson, John Podesta, Madeline Albright, Vinod Khosla [Sun Microsystems + Khosla Ventures], micro finance lenders, Bill Gates and Judith Rodin [ex president of the University of Pennsylvania and President of the Rockefeller Foundation from 2005-2017] and of course Matt Damon and Gary White. Too many to list but these individuals are the top contenders.

They are all worthy of an award but the big award goes to... Judith Rodin, a true trail blazer. She forged ahead with the golden idea to change the way philanthropy works. She had great vision and organized a meeting of the powers to be to explore and launch the concept of return on investment from philanthropic donations. Her efforts ensured that the Rockefeller Foundation would never run low of funds and led the way for other foundations. [page 131]

The brains behind Water.org, Gary White seized upon the business plan and with Bill Clinton's support at Davos the plan was launched.
"Judge me on how good my good ideas are, not on how bad my bad ideas are."[page 123]

Bill Clinton's advice " Just keep running the numbers up. [page 115]

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hmm... "must be something in the water" as they say?

Having reported a few days ago about one daughter, 1 sister in law, one niece and and 2 friends testing positive for the rona... today another daughter and her son have tested positive, and 2 drinking buddies have bad coughs. Two further grandchildren have had colds and coughs in the same week but NOT tested positive for the rona.

In the last 2 years I have never had more than one family/friend have the rona at the same time!

Here's the weird thing... out of the 9 people above, 4 of them are less in social circulation than most people but caught it, whilst their household members who are a lot more in circulation than the average person DIDN'T catch it?

It's an odd set of circumstances to happen, especially in the week we had the weird fog!

My inner voice keeps trotting out that old English adage "there's something in the water!"

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join