It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

On a serious note, maybe Will was feeling a bit of Cognitive Dissonance if he knew his wife was injured by the vaccine, but he keeps staying under control of TDS (The Deep State)
edit on 31-3-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
I was being sarcastic,
It's only a little over a month. Unless that poster/billboard was put up after Russia took back Crimea.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Worth noting, Kash is calling out folks at one per day. RR was first.

Worth noting, as much as everyone wanted this four years ago, Joe had to get in for this to all fall on him. Remember, the two other times DJT was considered to run, back in the 80's and after it was JOE that was put up against him in the papers.

Worth noting, WAPravda and NYPravda signaled this past week on the laptop. NEXUS point has spoken. Joe is featured on the laptop docs.

Worth noting, how does it look if Merrick Garland, DJT hater and Team Joe sycophant indicts Hunter, vs. Bill Barr doing it "strictly for political reasons to protect his boss and sway the election?"

Lastly, I think HRC might be Human Ritual Children, didn't someone post some Hunter Tweets about him burning children in Ukraine or something to that effect?

Was Joe's "shot" his pewblick ending?

This is one I must have missed.

edit on 31-3-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
If one is watching teeeveee at this point they are committing suicide.
If one is believing what they see on teeeveee they need to check their pulse.
Teeeveee, by effing definition, is foooooking fake.

The fakery resulted in THIS total horror show of reactions. A total, complete, horror show of people taking the fakery and both arguing if it is fake - it was on teeeveee, and then what it means = total and complete insanity on every level. This is madness "meme or no meme" type stuff.

This is of interest.

sort of connects...

This pretty much sums up this generation.

@darNKiss.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Thank you for this information in particular XMN.

It showed me the style used on us has been a working model for 70 years. Dask has a real reason to not like how our damn criminals ruined his nation. We sure need some lady Justice balancing them out. It turns my stomach to see food production hijacked like that by hook or crook and the people are ostracized for expecting fairness. We are currently being ostracized for expecting fairness that our COTUS gives all.

Corporate lies for profits are a way of life. Failure to corral the bad guys over and over is a way to let them get away with evil. God speed lady Justice.

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
a reply to: angelchemuel

He lived to 103!

Edward Bernays: Propaganda and the U.S.-Backed 1954 Guatemalan Coup

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Ok all this begs the question of what kind of resources and reading material will you be able to access when the lights go out on the "enter nets". (? ETA: Grammar requires a question mark when asking questions). If the internet goes down, I have a stack of Non fiction to read that I keep ignoring for this site for one thing. I am still working so, there will always be a chance one day if I don't get them read soon.

Have some reading material to keep your mind sane. We become addicts to new information. I prefer true information, naturally. Historical perspectives right now like the one on Bernays and Guatemala are going to help me think when I have little else to do but "worry" about what is really coming. Reading truly is fundamental.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Just seen this on Quantum Financial System telegram... could be something... could be nothing:

JUST IN….

DECISIONS DECISIONS DECISIONS

Money is moving your way!!!

All are following orders & taking things seriously in light of recent revelations.

All Sovereigns are to be paid immediately.

Remaining notifications moving forward.

All fines and penalties, court cases etc. are moving forward!!

Two months of EBS information.

EBS begins while the public is redeeming.

Everything was laid out on the table, complete or else.

We decided to go around Iraq.

USTN replaces the USD, Pay attention to the bills.

ATM’s updated to ready new notes

USN rainbow by the end of the year.

Major releases across the board are on the way!!

Marketing groups will begin campaigns to help with disclosure.

Platforms have a week to shift over to new systems

Prosperity programs are calling & verifying your information (Name and address) anything more than that it is a scam.

We will restore the economy in record time.

All rolling out NOW!!

THIS IS NOT A GAME!!!

Decisions decisions decisions.

Celebrations as liberation continues.

Keep the faith 🙏🏽

God Bless HS

edit on 31-3-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

You have a link for that?

Can't see it clearly...

Q has a new tripcode?

Postings are where?

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So I haven’t done any digging but you bring up teevee and the awards show.
Last night laying down and my wife says: I think the Chris rock incident was fabricated.
Curious me: why?
Her: Pfizer sponsored the Oscar’s. The Oscar ratings have been terrible. Pfizer just released a new Alopecia drug. Alopecia searches/awareness is thru the roof since the awards show.
Me: hmmmm. I like it!

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Russia’s Ruble Rebound Raises Questions of Sanctions’ Impact

edit on 31-3-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Gotta love the Bee

Every one of those is on-point. They even make fun of themselves.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Russia’s Ruble Rebound Raises Questions of Sanctions’ Impact

I've been saying it all along: the sanctions are going to end up hurting us more than they'll hurt Russia.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Freinds and relatives often ask me why I hold on to my books, music (CDs), DVDs, board games, certain magazines. This is why. My books are fiction, sci-fi, historical, classical, how-to, gardening, political, educational, ect... Even if the internet does not go down the information can be manipulated day to day. I can count on one hand the shows I watch on TV.

Maybe I'm just getting old and have no interest in this brave new woke world.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I'm not saying Phil Godlewski "IS" Q... just that he's taken part in a an event of Military Intelligence "soft disclosure" comms.

To save space: ZoraD1994 - Nice catch!!!

From #4414:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 866b8a No.9473673 📁
Jun 4 2020 18:49:59 (EST)
EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

Nancy Pelosi FLIPPING would mean we interpret this line as following?

RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE

CLAS = Section under which PELOSI originally indicted?
MOVEMENT = FLIPPED... and moved to a lesser classification?
PENCE = "Peter's PENCE" ?? Pelosi chose between her own neck and being beholden to the Pope?

Recall Pelosi rushing off to meetings in Italy.

Peter's Pence (or Denarii Sancti Petri and "Alms of St Peter")[1] are donations or payments made directly to the Holy See of the Catholic Church. The practice began under the Saxons in England and spread through Europe. Both before and after the Norman conquest the practice varied by time and place; initially, it was done as a pious contribution, whereas later it was required by various rulers, and collected, more like a tax.

... Modern "Peter's Pence" proceeds are used by the Pope for philanthropic works throughout the world and for administrative costs of the Vatican state.

The term Peter's pence, in its Latin form, first appeared in writing in 1031. However, the payment may not have had a single origin under the Saxons. It was applied by the Normans to Ireland as a 'penny per hearth' annual tax in the later part of the twelfth century under the Papal Bull Laudabiliter. The traditional scholarly view is summarized in Jacob's Law Dictionary Otherwise called by Saxons the Romefeoh (the fee due to Rome), it was a tribute, or rather an alms, given by Ina, King of the West Saxons, on his pilgrimage to Rome in 725.
... It was called Peter's pence because a penny from every house (subject to a means test) was collected on 1 August, the feast day of St. Peter ad Vincula. The penny of Offa was a small silver coin.

edit on 31-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm not making the jump from "little q" to "Q" and therefore trusting the post as genuine...

So far, I'm just saying that this exchange looks to be done with "military precision" rather than incidentally by a handful of individual anons.

Could also be DISinformation or MISinformation... as usual we monitor because Time Will Tell.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Good Morning All...😊

Well Dashen, I’ll be darned, you have been noticing the Blue and Yellow pattern for a long time !! Mandy’s answer to you in the lifting the veil thread is interesting to ! 👀 Hope our esoteric Friend is Happy and Well..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

The more you look the more you notice

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

For reals this should have been several posts.

Stellar as always

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Interesting that you bring this up. Preplandemic I was in a book club. They were all really into the Kindle. I was the only one who maintained the original, that is an actual book. As we would discuss I would bring up sections that were not in the Kindle version. A couple switched to the books borrowing from the library but I bought mine so I could pencil in relevant notes.
The rest continued on their merry way but I thought how easy to just change words, leave out sentences and chapters at Big Techs whim. They felt well we just have the condensed version as in Cliff notes. What is the point of a book club if no one is going to read the actual book.

originally posted by: GAPeach3
a reply to: Justoneman
Freinds and relatives often ask me why I hold on to my books, music (CDs), DVDs, board games, certain magazines. This is why. My books are fiction, sci-fi, historical, classical, how-to, gardening, political, educational, ect... Even if the internet does not go down the information can be manipulated day to day. I can count on one hand the shows I watch on TV.

Maybe I'm just getting old and have no interest in this brave new woke world.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

George Orwell didnt really imagine we would outdo 1984 in every single way

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I was wondering about something and maybe someone could shed some light on this. The difference in timing between when I post and the time shown. I remember this topic being discussed but was there any conclusion as to the significance.
I don't know if this is important or not but it is something that I have noticed and it isn't all of the time.
--------------------
Buried in the Wall Street Journal this morning the unbelievable is believable section. Another Moonshot underway with chips instead of jabs. Pat Gelsinger, the CEO of Intel has received a pay package of $178.6! Gematria has a little to say about this matter:

-No Living Wage
-No Minimum Wage
-Twelve Angry Men

www.wsj.com>articles>intel>ceo>ceo-received-near...
www.gematrinator.com>calculator

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join