It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The letter Z has officially been cancelled.

www.zerohedge.com...

"German States Outlaw Letter "Z" Displays as Ukraine Asks World To Criminalize"

"Public displays of the letter "Z" have been outlawed in two German states, after authorities in Bavaria and Lower Saxony announced over the weekend that anyone who displays the letter - which has become synonymous with support for Russia's war in Ukraine - will be subject to a fine or three years in jail, according to The Local."

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
A further coinkydinky - they wear a DAGGER patch, similar to JFK Jr's tattoo less the "Z":

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
originally posted by: Caled

www.erohedge.com...

I denazified your link

Ze Z cancelling iz a complete fazepalm. Zurich insurance and Samsung also seem to be cancelling the letter that shall not be named...

🙄

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

They've cancelled Q.

Now Z.

Bets on which letter is next.

This has all the signs and hallmarks of a 4chan prank gone off the rails

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Hi Rel, I'm starting to feel a bit uncomfortable.
After I wrote my last post, I had a wee nap before prepping for tonight's class. Your post broke my dream (I very rarely dream but when I do it's a premonition of something).
I was dreaming of masses of troop movements, as in driving past trucks and trucks loaded with soldiers. Supply vehicles. There was panic in the air, everything was feeling rushed. Now that wasn't just me, it was 'in the air' so to speak. Speed was of the necessity.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Bell Time travel ++www.express.co.uk...

Adm Byrd is a huge rabbit hole that just gets deeper

Disgust

Mars

edit on 2022/3/30 by CrazyFox because: Nazi's in Space
lnk
edit on 2022/3/30 by CrazyFox because:
technically i should have retired at 16 if things are equal.
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Shouldn't they be cancelling N as well?

After all it's only a horizantal Z...

Spot the difference:

On the same basis they should be demanding to remove b, d and p as well as q?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

angelchemuel, sorry to wake you from your rest... Hopefully in our quiet neck of the woods, we will hear of goings on at GCHQ before anyone turns their attention to us in the countryside!

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

No need to guess:

The consequences will be horrible:

We for Fendetta
Ice President Kamala
Ombie (song by the Cranberries)

First they came for the cues and I did not speak out
Because I was not cue...

edit on 30-3-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

This tangent is dumb, they are not cancelling the letters themselves.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Well, yes but on a scale from dumber to dumberest it's still a solid REEEEEEEE

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Not really, all I'm seeing is one side saying anyone identifying themselves with these markings will be considered to be on the other side.

edit on 30-3-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Normally I just read but feel I had to make an account and post, Phil Godlewski is a nobody, Google or search his name, con man, pedofile, numerous cringe worthy arrests, felon. Definitely not part of any team, definitely not Mr. Pool. Nothing good ever said about him on telegram, don’t understand the hoopla, search him there yourself.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Howdy dask,
From trying to discern google translates of Russian twitter gazetaru, I gather the Z, and V symbols painted on mil. vehicles represent two towns having been denazified, or spelling changed to commemorate the operations.

According to same feed, Turkey is hosting negotiations toward Ukraine desire to become neutral as in Switzerland neutral.

Antiparasitics therapy is beginning to make it's rounds in Russia... small world.

🙏❤

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

"The Letter 'Z' is Cancelled"

pauljosephwatson.locals.com...

Paul Joseph Watson says it is.

Technically it is cancelled:

www.merriam-webster.com...

"Definition of cancel culture: the practice or tendency of engaging in mass canceling (see CANCEL entry 1 sense 1e) as a way of expressing disapproval and exerting social pressure"

originally posted by: daskakik

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Q) The Storm Rider

Post 1:

> RUSSIA will take control of the Eastern regions and a truce will be made and the WAR WILL calm down 👇
( I stated this week's ago before anyone was talking about this... Especially MANY sources stating the same NOW)///
___

CABLES: NOTHING IS FAR FROM OVER<

No matter what you hear in MSM or even UKRAINE. RUSSIA talking agreement ( even when they do reach an agreement).....
NOTHING IS FAR FROM OVER

> TRIGGERS WILL BE PUSHED TO EXTENT OF FULL NUCLEAR STANDOFF CLEAN THE HOUSES OF EU MILITARY in the AFTERMATH of the Standoffs , .. After BLACKOUTS..
After MASSIVE CYBERATTACKS
////
(There is a reason I have WARNED Many many many times in the past two years of this EVENT coming....))///
___
It's all for a reason

NOTHING IS FAR FROM OVER
( Countries are preparing for massive STANDOFF>> it connects to everything.... Food, energy, supplies, $$$$$$ banks)
____
NCSWIC

TAIWAN
CHINA
IRAN
RUSSIA
US
UKRAINE
EU
AUSTRALIA
SAUDI ARABIA
INDIA
PAKISTAN
AFGHANISTAN
PARTS OF AFRICA

*These major countries are getting ready for the BLACK SWAN EVENT
__
INTO THE STORM
_____
Why do you think TRUMP Called it a>STORM<

> A STORMS IS A POWERFUL FORCE THAT CAN KILL, DESTROY, CHANGE CIVILIZATIONS,,, CAUSE MASSIVE BLACKOUTS AND EFFECT SOCIETY IN PROFOUND WAYS
___
What do you want to call it fear mongering or truth or just an opinion.... It doesn't matter

NCSWIC

Military is the only way
t.me...

Post 2:

Alex Jones went into melt down mode yesterday over the collapse of the CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM> FIAT currency<

He created a wave of Fear among his viewers and followers yesterday.. WARNING the U.S. dollar was gone and the U.S. could never recover and China was going to rule everything with the NWO AGENDA....
_________
What Alex Jones didn't tell his followers is that the NEW BANKING SYSTEM rolled though CHINA, connected to Russia, INDIA, SAUDI ARABIA and dozens of other countries already trading on the new GOLD backed/ precious Metal SYSTEM is the (Q)FS...

I ran a story weeks ago that Alex Jones lost tens of Millions in Russian investments/banks that have now collapsed and he was in disbelief over the loss.

Now Jones is in DEEP CONFUSION...>> He is totally against China> against Russian Rubles, .... But Jones says he supports PUTIN??? ( hasn't anyone told Alex that PUTIN is supporting Chinas new financial system and trading in their markets..as is half of the World .. Over 3 Billion people....)//
_____
>Word on the streets Alex Jones got tens of Millions to lose when the FIAT system he's supporting goes down...
_____
Here's the REAL TRUTH.... The U.S. DOLLAR WILL COLLAPSE.. But behind the dollar is the COIN
( GOLD/PRECIOUS METALS)..
THE U.S. WILL SURVIVE AFTER THE COLLAPSE AND GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL COIN ( GOLD/SILVER PRECIOUS METAL SYSTEM)////....

The whole world is going into NASARA/GASARA....

(National Economic Security and Recovery Act (NESARA) was a set of proposed economic reforms for the United States suggested during the 1990s by Harvey Francis Barnard. Barnard claimed that the proposals, which included replacing the income tax with a national sales tax, abolishing compound interest on secured loans, and returning to a bimetallic currency, would result in 0% inflation and a more stable economy. The proposals were never introduced before Congress.) > The REAL story behind NASARA dates back to JFK and his idea to destroy CIA and CENTRAL BANKING FIAT SYSTEM that was controlling the world through life long debts ..

Why does ALEX JONES HATE NASARA?
________

I often source ALL places for Information,, including looking to DEEP STATE BIDEN administration web sites, MSM , GOOGLE, YOUTUBE, and other DS channels...> A good journalist must always look into the enemies plans and lies they premote and the Narrations they plant //)) often the DEEP STATE leaves crumbs of TRUTH of their AGENDA in their shared media content< ( even a broken clock/watch is Right two times a day)

Why do you think ANONS share so much MSM sources..>
*Their are hints and TRUTHs to be deciphered in [DS] NEWS... Whether the information is true or false from the mainstream Media... The sourcing of decoding the information is vital...///

Unfortunately ALEX JONES got some DEEP STATE MIL. VOICES HOLDING HIS EARS....
______
-If you don't read the newspaper you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper you're misinformed -
_________
Inside the INFORMATION WARFARE<
( ☝️ You are here)

Keep your seats buckled...
t.me...

And MSM is starting to poke holes:
www.foxnews.com...

www.cnn.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

www.oann.com...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
From your source:

I call on all states to criminalize the use of the 'Z' symbol as a way to publicly support Russia's war of aggression against Ukraine.

So, not the letter itself but its use as a symbol of standing with the "enemy".

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
And another one from the Sun
X - Class Flare

Earth-orbiting satellites have just detected an X1.3-class solar flare (March 30 @ 1737 UT). The source is active sunspot AR2975--the same sunspot that has already hurled at least two CMEs toward Earth this week. NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory recorded the flare's extreme ultraviolet flash:

A CME is almost certainly emerging from the blast site. SOHO coronagraphs have not yet detected the cloud, but there is strong circumstantial evidence. For instance, the US Air Force has detected a Type II solar radio burst, a type of natural radio signal generated by CME shock waves. Also, NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory has imaged a solar tsunami apparently generated by a CME leaving the sun's atmosphere.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Well that escalated quickly. X-class flares is where things start to get interesting.

Current data suggests there is a slight possibility for aurora to appear at the following high latitude regions in the near future
 Arkhangelsk, Vorkuta
Top 50 solar flares

Green Sky event (ZelenSky) ?

2019 Archangelsk nuclear incident

U.S. intelligence and some independent experts have attributed a deadly radioactive explosion in Russia's Far North on August 8 to a failed test of a nuclear-propelled cruise missile capable of flying at hypersonic speeds.

Others, however, have expressed skepticism, saying the lack of definitive proof leaves the door open to possibilities other than the explosion of a Burevestnik missile prototype at a naval testing ground in the Arkhangelsk region.

Russian Nuke-Powered Hypersonic Missile Responsible For Deadly Incident? Not So Fast...

February 18, 2022

In addition, a missile will likely be launched from the Plesetsk cosmodrome in the Arkhangelsk Oblast towards a target in the Far East.
The third leg of the nuclear triad is cruise missiles launched from strategic bombers, like the Tu-95 and Tu-160. When playing war games in northwest Russia, cruise missiles launched from strategic bombers normally hit targets at a shooting range near Vorkuta in the Komi Republic. 
Barents Sea has key role when Putin plays nuke game on Saturday

February 19, 2022

The strategic nuclear forces launched a Yars intercontinental ballistic missile from the Plesetsk cosmodrome in Arkhangelsk Oblast. The missile hit a target at the Kura range on the Kamchatka Peninsula.

MiG-31 fighter jets took off from an airfield on the Kola Peninsula and launched the new supersonic Kinzhal missiles towards targets at sea and land. According to the map in the situation room, the fighter jets were flying over the Barents Sea when launching towards a sea target south of Novaya Zemlya and an abandoned building structure at the Pemboy range near Vorkuta in the Komi Republic.
These weapons were used in Putin’s nuclear thunder exercise
edit on 30-3-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

They've cancelled Q.

Now Z.

Bets on which letter is next.

This has all the signs and hallmarks of a 4chan prank gone off the rails

Off da rails...

Z (joke line)

Commander Zod

Z (video game)

Zwastika

To a lesser extent, the Latin letter V (for eastern, vostochny) has also been used in the same way.

The Kremlin has barred Russians from calling the war in Ukraine a war, insisting that they use the term “special operation.” The state television channel RT has been officially calling the war in Ukraine "Special Operation Z" and has been marketing t-shirts with the Z logo. A Russia-based online shop, Wildberries, has been selling a whole line of Z-related products, including window stickers for cars.

Russian philosopher and essayist Mikhail Epstein, who teaches at Emory University in the United States, has described contemporary Russian society as "schizo-fascism," which he defines as "fascism that is hiding under the mask of fighting against fascism."

"Schizo-fascism is a fragmented world view, sort of a caricature of fascism," he said in an interview with RFE/RL's North.Realities. "But it is a serious, dangerous, and aggressive caricature. Schizo-fascism is an hysterical hatred of freedom, democracy, everything foreign, and of people identified as 'others.' It is constantly seeking enemies and traitors."

Special Operation Z

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - to Noon on March 30th

KU V22.42 300322 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join