It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Seriously, what kind of silly crap is this?

Rothschild castle

Ukraine Colors - Covid Colors:

"It's 2019 ya'll, nothing is REAL!"

twitter.com...

BLUE AND YELLOW

WHAT HAVE I BEEN SAYING THIS WHOLE FN TIME?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sun erupts with 17 flares from single sunspot, sending solar storms...

The Wall Has ALWAYS meant so much more …

Gates Plans to Spray The Atmosphere with Chalk to Combat Climate Change

Gates Venture Aims To Spray Dust Into The Atmosphere To Block The Sun. What Could Go Wrong?

Sulfur Dioxide = nature releases into atmosphere via volcano eruptions
CaCO3 = man-made experiment attempting to mimic effects from volcanoes
(found in egg shells, seashells, pearls...)

1816, the year without a summer

edit on 30-3-2022 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I STRONGLY ADVISE PEOPLE READ THESE 2 DECODE PROOF GRAPHICS!

They indicate that the Comms blackout is coming in the next 24 hrs - probably tonight!

They link to posts #34 = EBS and #4414 = Comms blackout, as well as #3987 = 1 if by land, 2 if by sea!

Proof graphic 1 = Mr Pool 11 posts starting here at 02:41:51 UTC March 30th:

Bigger

Proof graphic 2 = Phil Godlewski telegram post at 04:34:24 UTC on March 30th:

Bigger

NOTE: Many on telegram believe that Phil Godlewski is one of a team of 3 posting as Mr Pool, another being David Schwartz, Ripple CTO.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Trump suit against Clinton part of longtime legal strategy

“We have another suit being filed shortly,” she said. “And anybody that’s going to try and make up malicious stories about him while he was sitting as president, prior to his presidency or now is going to be sued.”

Q1515

16-Jun-2018 1:50:56 AM EDT
Q !CbboFOtcZs
8ch/qresearch

These reporters and networks have been named in the WikiLeaks to have colluded with the DNC or Hillary campaign during the 2016 election cycle:
ABC – Cecilia Vega
ABC - David Muir
ABC – Diane Sawyer
ABC – George Stephanoplous
ABC – Jon Karl
ABC – Liz Kreutz
AP – Julie Pace
AP – Ken Thomas
AP – Lisa Lerer
AURN – April Ryan
Bloomberg – Jennifer Epstein
Bloomberg – John Heillman
Bloomberg/MSNBC – Jonathan Alter
Bloomberg – Mark Halperin
Buzzfeed – Ben Smith
Buzzfeed – Ruby Cramer
CBS – Gayle King
CBS – John Dickerson
CBS – Norah O'Donnell
CBS – Steve Chagaris
CBS – Vicki Gordon
CNBC – John Harwood
CNN – Brianna Keilar
CNN – Dan Merica
CNN – David Chailan
CNN – Erin Burnett
CNN – Gloria Borger
CNN – Jake Tapper
CNN – Jeff Zeleny
CNN - Jeff Zucker
CNN – John Berman
CNN – Kate Bouldan
CNN – Maria Cardona
CNN – Mark Preston
CNN – Sam Feist
Daily Beast – Jackie Kucinich
GPG – Mike Feldman
HuffPo – Amanda Terkel
HuffPo – Arianna Huffington
HuffPo – Sam Stein
HuffPo – Whitney Snyder
LAT – Evan Handler
LAT – Mike Memoli
McClatchy – Anita Kumar
MORE – Betsy Fisher Martin
MSNBC – Alex Seitz-Wald
MSNBC – Alex Wagner
MSNBC – Andrea Mitchell
MSNBC - Beth Fouhy
MSNBC – Ed Schultz
MSNBC – Joe Scarborough
MSNBC – Mika Brzezinski
MSNBC – Phil Griffin
MSNBC – Rachel Maddow
MSNBC – Rachel Racusen
MSNBC – Thomas Roberts
National Journal – Emily Schultheis
NBC – Chuck Todd
NBC – Mark Murray
NBC – Savannah Gutherie
New Yorker – David Remnick
New Yorker – Ryan Liza
NPR – Mike Oreskes
NPR – Tamara Keith
NY Post – Geofe Earl
NYT – Amy Chozik
NYT – Carolyn Ryan
NYT – Gail Collins
NYT – John Harwoodje
NYT – Jonathan Martin
NYT – Maggie Haberman
NYT – Pat Healey
PBS – Charlie Rose
People – Sandra Sobieraj Westfall
Politico – Annie Karni
Politico – Gabe Debenedetti
Politico – Glenn Thrush
Politico – Kenneth Vogel
Politico – Mike Allen
Reuters – Amanda Becker
Tina Brown – Tina Brown
The Hill – Amie Parnes
Univision – Maria-Elena Salinas
Vice – Alyssa Mastramonoco
Vox – Jon Allen
WaPo – Anne Gearan
WaPo – Greg Sargent
WSJ – Laura Meckler
WSJ – Peter Nicholas
WSJ – Colleen McCain Nelson
Yahoo – Matt Bai
THE BRIDGE: PODESTA GROUP
Bridge between media, FBI/DOJ, HRC+
Why did the Podesta Group close?
Public charges?
No?
Why close?
When did Huber start?
November?
JP/ Huma NOV.
Sealed.
Do they know?
Why did the Podesta group close?
Why no leaks?
Who else knows?
HRC deal request?
Why?
IG>Huber
Can IG disclose evidence in pending criminal cases in public disclosures/reports?
Why not?
Grand jury TAINT/BIAS?
Everyone has an opinion.
Clickbait.
Q

The Lurking is wearing off

edit on 3302022 by MetalThunder because: IT is what IT is

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger

Sun erupts with 17 flares from single sunspot, sending solar storms...

Out of lurk mode just to add some observations around all the excitement on the solar activity. This was my bread and butter for a long time, I am intimate with solar activity and have never seen it so widely reported on. It would be one thing if these events were significant, but they really aren't.

Of all the news reports I've seen over the last 2 years, there is absolutely nothing outside of expected solar and geomagnetic activity. Nothing at all to get excited about. So why all the fuss?

This is too widespread to be a topic that 1 or 2 over zealous journalist have been carried away with. I think the stage is being set for something. We shall see I guess.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

A lot of debunking video has been scrubbed from YouTube but you can find them if you look. Examples I have seen is there are a couple that show wires attached to individuals as they supposedly flip around. Out of sync movements due to the CGI explained in the video. In the video shown it was an example of how they use CGI with a devoice that attaches to someone arm. The person was supposed to catch a ball in the ISS but was way off. There have been some with the space walks, I am sure many have seen that show air bubbles rising like the footage was taken underwater.

These are just to name a few. While I am not saying for sure that they are faking it I think there is enough visual evidence that should make people say hmm that is odd maybe it is an illusion. As with most conspiracy videos etc the thing that bothers me is why all of a sudden did tons of videos on different topics, but falling under the "Conspiracy" umbrella all of a sudden get removed from several platforms? That in itself is a conspiracy. If there was nothing to see in the videos why bother with the energy of removing them when some had been posted for many years with in some cases millions of views?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

To piggy back on the idea of Phil being in the Pool, which he has stated on his past livestreams. He had a live scheduled for several days at 7:30pm on Monday. He cancelled at the last minute due to "dinner plans" coincidentally enough that is the same night there were lots of posts by Mr. Pool which seemed to be comms. What time did those posts happen? Just before 7:30pm, maybe just a coincidence but it seems to fit together.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jesusH

Welcome out of Lurk mode, jH!

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Which makes the case stronger for my 2 graphics being viewed together and being "a thing"!

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Just catching up - don't let me bog you down

Remember that commercial "if you think ITs butter But ITs not ...."

Aliens Shmaliens Flashback WWII Era

Jeff Rense - Now TWO Stunning Films SHOWING German Flying Discs!

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Also, Phil had two lives last night regarding Project Looking Glass and he was experiencing communication difficulties during them. If his pictures were a comm then his live stream could have also been a comm showing the communication issues. It was strange because usually his lives are at home. This one was in a business and he said his communication was very strong with wifi etc. Seems like it is pointing at your theory is correct.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Wireless networking is easily disrupted. You don't even need access to the network or have specialized tools to cause communication disruptions. Although specialized tools would make it even easier.

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

Also, Phil had two lives last night regarding Project Looking Glass and he was experiencing communication difficulties during them. If his pictures were a comm then his live stream could have also been a comm showing the communication issues. It was strange because usually his lives are at home. This one was in a business and he said his communication was very strong with wifi etc. Seems like it is pointing at your theory is correct.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

have never seen it so widely reported on. It would be one thing if these events were significant, but they really aren't.

I noticed that too...

I think the stage is being set for something

...and agree. Masking the use of EMP's by timing them with the arrival of a geomagnetic storm? Even if a complete masking is not possible - could it create enough confusion to delay a response? Or could it help in creating uncertainty as to who set the EMP off?

Or even worse: could there be a way to artificially trigger CME's, solar flares and the resulting geomagnetic storms? And would the timing be precise enough to aim a Carrington Event at a specific region on earth?

Could this in any way also be connected to that extreme temperature anomaly in Antarctica?
edit on 30-3-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Read your post after beingl led
Someplace we can all go?

Preparing Earth’s Energy Grid for First Contact:
From the book, “Lord Ashtar and the Galactic Federation,” 
This Mothership has always been stationed right in front of planet Venus since ancient times. If you look at the sky early in the morning and look at the bright star we traditionally ascribed as Venus; is actually the light of the New Jerusalem Mothership
]

a reply to: Justoneman

edit on 2022/3/30 by CrazyFox because:
(passed on due to injuries)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
There's a 'fuuny' atmosphere out there today. The sky is overcast and murky. Driving to my daughters this morning I thought "that's some low lying chemtrails. Wonder what they are trying to block?"
Then I come home and see your post.
Coincidentally, in my chakra class last night, I took them up to their 8th chakra which means they were out on the crystalline grid.
Rainbows
Jane

PS OMG! Posted this and then saw CrazyFox's last post. From the crystalline grid I took the students to Venus which is the planet associated with our 8th chakra or higher self.!!!!!!!

edit on am310America/ChicagoWednesday2022-03-30T10:01:48-05:0010America/Chicago03000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

edit on am310America/ChicagoWednesday2022-03-30T10:02:53-05:0010America/Chicago03000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
File under "Could be something... could be nothing":

1) The Royal Marines have not tweeted for 23 days... until yesterday - when they tweeted a 55 second video:

📽️A potent combination...

#RoyalMarines have completed a 'subsurface insertion' with an Astute-class submarine in the Arctic during #ColdResponse22, demonstrating the unique combined capabilities of the Royal Marines and @RoyalNavy
Submarine Service.

▶️ow.ly...

Note that the Royal Marine cap badge also has "GIBRALTAR" on it's upper scroll, as it was they who captured it and survived a 9 month siege in 1704:

Note how the Motto "Per Mare, Per Terram" = By Sea, By Land... which maps to Paul Revere's lanterns "1 if by land, 2 if by sea"!

A further coinkydinky - they wear a DAGGER patch, similar to JFK Jr's tattoo less the "Z":

2) 5 hours ago the Royal Marines RETWEETED a U.S. Department of Defense tweet - for the first time since the start of KU on Oct 28th, 2017!

A 🇺🇸 @USMC Marine & a 🇬🇧 @RoyalMarines commando sit on the ramp of a CH-53E Super Stallion during a training exercise to support @NATO
allies and partners in Norway. #StrongerTogether t.co...

05:00:08 EST/11:00:08 UTC @DeptOfDefense tweet
08:08:43 EST/14:08:43 UTC @RoyalMarines tweet

DELTA = 03:08:35... #38 Calm before the Storm... #35:

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567928 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:38 (EST)
POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

Also #835 says to Trust the Chain of Command!

The Royal Marine Commando Units are broken down into:

The operational capability of the corps comprises a number of battalion-plus sized units, of which five are designated as "commandos":[60]

Commando Units
40 Commando, Royal Marines (known as Forty Commando) based at Norton Manor Barracks, Taunton, Somerset, England
42 Commando, Royal Marines (known as Four Two Commando) based at Bickleigh Barracks, Plymouth, Devon, England
45 Commando, Royal Marines (known as Four Five Commando) based at RM Condor, Arbroath, Angus, Scotland
Maritime Security
43 Commando Fleet Protection Group, Royal Marines based at HM Naval Base Clyde, Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute (previously Comacchio Group).
Intelligence, Surveillance and Target Acquisition
30 Commando (Information Exploitation) Group, Royal Marines[61] based at Stonehouse Barracks, Plymouth
Brigade Patrol Troop
Raiding and Assault
47 Commando (Raiding Group), Royal Marines based at RM Tamar, Devonport (previously 1 Assault Group RM)
Royal Marines Armoured Support Group (RMASG) is an element of the Royal Marines that operates the Viking BvS 10 All Terrain Vehicle. It is based at RNAS Yeovilton in Somerset, and is part of 539 Raiding Squadron.
Logistic Support
Commando Logistic Regiment based at RM Chivenor, Devon
Special Forces
Special Boat Service based at RM Poole, Dorset (although Full Command is retained by CINCFLEET, Operational Command of SBS RM is assigned to Director Special Forces).
Royal Marines Vanguard Strike Company, forming up in 2020 as a strike reaction force

edit on 30-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

have never seen it so widely reported on. It would be one thing if these events were significant, but they really aren't.

I noticed that too...

I think the stage is being set for something

...and agree. Masking the use of EMP's by timing them with the arrival of a geomagnetic storm? Even if a complete masking is not possible - could it create enough confusion to delay a response? Or could it help in creating uncertainty as to who set the EMP off?

Or even worse: could there be a way to artificially trigger CME's, solar flares and the resulting geomagnetic storms? And would the timing be precise enough to aim a Carrington Event at a specific region on earth?

Could this in any way also be connected to that extreme temperature anomaly in Antarctica?

Cyberpandemic great reset? Or more fuel to push Bill Gates Dimming of the sun project to force less crop growth leading to the Great Food Reset causing higher demand for synthetic food.

Space Weather

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Consider also, Charliebrowndog, that Phil's live last night was from the same "Rusty Diner" that appears in my proof graphic:

a) You report that Phil said:

his communication was very strong with wifi etc.

b) ...but, as the proof graphic shows, there was a sign at the entrance saying "NO WIFI"!!!

So I think he meant the strength of his verbal communications was strong? I.e. laden with info?

Phil also said, in his Live, that sitting in Project Looking Glass is like being in a dream and is READ ONLY. He continued that you can't interact with the panorama that you view because - and I paraphrase - "It's like a cloud, you reach into it but can't see your hand"

Was this code for "We won't be able to interact with the cloud (Internet)"?

edit on 30-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Yes, I posted before watching all the shows and wasn't sure if it was the same restaurant. Phil's shows are usually loaded with comms and hidden messages, at first when you listen it doesn't sound like he says anything sometimes but if you go back and re-listen there are little hints and he will mention from previous shows that are later answered in better detail during that show. The Q&A is really important to listen as well because he admitted he will make questions up only to answer then and reveal details.

When I first started watching Phil many months ago I wasn't sure but there are a few things that have kept me interested. Two being the SCOTUS mandate hearing which he predicted the outcome days ahead and even had a live during the broadcast where he mouthed something before it as said by one of the justices. Essentially he said it had been pre-recorded and he had seen the live broadcast. He also mentioned a couple months ago about watch out for Boeing being in the news again and here they are. This was way before any accidents or any type of travel issues.

There are other interesting details as well. Its my personal belief that all the law trouble backstory for him including his family details etc have been fabricated and he is not who we think he is. There have been rumors and talk that he may be the person who Edward Snowden is molded after and he alludes to Edward Snowden being an alias and a made up figure created by the good guys and the story of Snowden starts long before it is said to have been started.

Who knows but he is one where I keep going back to because he presents the information and tells you to research and keep an open mind and he is generally always positive and besides a few instances has never targeted other "Truthers" and those were limited and tame by todays standards.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

News around

President Biden received hundreds of thousands of “excess” votes in Democratic-controlled areas in the 2020 election, according to an academic study on voter fraud that suggests the push to relax voting standards created new opportunities for electoral mischief.

There is no way to prevent what is about to happen
Looks to be around that time where everyone needs to head somewhere

edit on 2022/3/30 by CrazyFox because:
4 fav pol

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join