It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
You know how I mentioned what happens if Obama Dies.. well I said that because I had come across this In the green in the gematrix in one of my searches. I never posts anything about it, I was waiting. I had the search bookmaked. Then this morning I went to look at it again. I was blown away when I saw “Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock” in the results

I was following a search on the numbers 1776 in English gematria

It’s possible search engine refreshed my bookmark since my last search.
Still weird how this all works.
Will see, April 10th is on my calendar

BTW
Watch the wives. Jada wore green
Will reacted like an MK slave

edit on 29-3-2022 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2022 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Everyone has different tolerances

Ummm

What?

Weird coincidence

Ruhoh Skoobs

More coincidences

interesting tidbit

Another one

Circling back

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Vietnam War was Catholic verses Buddhist, but you never hear it cast that way...

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hi peeps.
Shortly before Russia moved into Ukraine, to neutralize biofacilities- doofus leader of imbeciles declared Russia will invade Ukraine? Is he psychic?

Now we got doofus leader of imbeciles claiming Russia is planning to use bioweapons in their denazifying Ukraine operations. He's not psychic, it's called projection of blame. We've been coming to terms that competition instead of cooperation is to our detriment in the West.

BWC is in effect compromised by NATO allies, yes it is.

An interesting development on gazeta twitter page since I began following...
Aside from a bunch more interaction and comments an official of Russia declared that comrades of Russia will speak Russian fluently. I'm screwed because google flubs context so still have to interpret sentence structure, pretty confusing, or frustrating. And google translator stopped translating pubmed articles for me to share.

Also, Azerbaijan forces seem to be claiming land that was theirs up until the dissolution of soviet union??? Confusing.

Posting from p.121 so am still kinda behind.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
shortly breaking from full Lurk Mode

spaceweather.com

MULTPLE CMEs ARE HEADING FOR EARTH: Sunspot AR2975 has been busy. Since yesterday it has exploded more than 17 times (11 C-class flares + 6 M-class). The eruptions have hurled at least two, possibly three, CMEs toward Earth. Click to watch the storm clouds emerge:

Back to LURK

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Agree that there is more to COVID than we're aware of. Every once in a while, I miss Omicron, even though it was a miserable experience for weeks. We may all be dead...we just don't know it yet.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox

IMO, China knows there are more negatives to Covid-19 than we're aware of, because they invented the virus. Via Covid-19, China has killed more in Ukraine than Russia.

OMGosh - I thought I was the only weird one LOL! I caught the delta version of covid around November 15th-ish. Someone at work caught it so we all tested. I was positive and went home. The next day was the beginning of literally being on my back at home for 2 straight weeks feeling absolutely horrible, no smell or taste, dizzy, etc. Spent a third week at home recovering a bit and trying to eat a little to re-gain some of the 27 pounds I lost due to not eating or drinking much at all. And this happened in the middle of round 2 of my cancer immunotherapy treatments (BCG Immunotherapy if anyone cares). Probably 3 of the most horrible weeks in my life as far as health (and having to skip Thanksgiving altogether) - yet now I seem to somewhat fondly look back at my 3 weeks of laying on the couch! Of course I obviously remember the horrors of it all, but the passage of time dulls the bad memories I suppose.

a reply to: angelchemuel

Jane - I live in the Northwest of the US - in the small city of Bonney Lake in Washington state. I can confirm that, in the city I live in, we also have drive through pharmacies (even at Wal-Mart), drive through espresso stands, fast food, etc. - and if there's no drive through you can usually have someone bring whatever you ordered to your car (restaurant food, groceries, etc.). Us 'Muricans truly are addicted to our cars. Or just really lazy - we seem to desire things which allow us to expend the least amount of effort possible.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

It amazes me how patient people are, sitting in a line 20 minutes to get a hamburger at McDonald's.

Having Internet connected cell phones makes it easier to sit in a line and wait for 30 to 40 minutes for virtually anything.

It's interesting that at some places if you get out of the car and go inside, they keep you waiting... as if to say how dare you not wait in line like everyone else.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Trying not to butt in on the conversation but I have never seen the appeal of the drive thru unless you would be on a road trip for food and even then its a pain to eat in your car. It is absolutely laziness as with a lot of stuff people take for granted.

A prime example is when I grocery shop. I typically shop at two stores one of them is an Aldi which asks to deposit a quarter and take and return your own cart. At first I thought it was dumb. After a few years I think it is a great idea. The carts at Aldi are in better shape, the parking lots are cleaner, and it has seemed to help keep costs down. I live where there is a lot of snow and pushing the carts and collecting carts when weather is bad is not fun but I can't believe how lazy people are where they can't even return a cart to a collection area.

The whole covid thing opened up a ton of avenues for people being even more lazy. Now people do your shopping for you and bring it to your waiting car. Order food they bring it to you. When SHTF there are going to be a lot of people that won't be able to cope at all, it is depressing.

edit on 29-3-2022 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
MR Pool second tranche from last night/this morning- 18 telegram posts, made from 27 Twitter posts:

MISSING POST - according to URL post number on the telegram account!

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Obs, interesting you say Will Smith's wife wore green and Will reacted like an MK slave.

In cabal color language, GREEN means "Ally" but can, I think, also mean contact or handler.

Way back in the thread we covered certain restaurants during the SuperbOwl and compared to Comet Pizza. It was during our search for Wally references.

Anywho, I recall a post saying that when you wanted access to the "Specials" on the menu, you looked for the waiter wearing GREEN.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, SpaceWeatherLive predicts TWO solar flares are going to hit the earth simultaneously at JUST AFTER MIDNIGHT on March 31st... i.e. on April Fool's Day:

The NOAA SWPC has modeled the two coronal mass ejections which were launched during yesterday's M-class activity. The ENLIL model predicts a combined impact (second CME is faster than the first one) just after midnight UTC on 31 March. Moderate G2 storm conditions are possible.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Obs, interesting you say Will Smith's wife wore green and Will reacted like an MK slave.

In cabal color language, GREEN means "Ally" but can, I think, also mean contact or handler.

Way back in the thread we covered certain restaurants during the SuperbOwl and compared to Comet Pizza. It was during our search for Wally references.

Anywho, I recall a post saying that when you wanted access to the "Specials" on the menu, you looked for the waiter wearing GREEN.

Yes, Green as symbolic of a handler. She could have inadvertently triggered him with look or hand signal. Or showing off her Manchurian program, A little demonstration for the elite. She use him like a genie in a bottle.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

isn't it 7 currently on the way?

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

There are lots of threads out there in social media about her and how she was possibly the handler for Tupac as well. It is interesting the past between the two rappers and how Jada could have been involved and the strange relationship they have. If you remember I think from back in 2018 Will Smith slapped a Ukranian reporter so it isn't the first time he has had this type of reaction. I still believe the entire thing was scripted to take everyone's attention off of the laptop and other items going on.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
WEF young global leaders...

Trump White House Archives

Is that Sadhguru in the background?? 👀

Apparently so

WEF

Consciousness in Challenging Times

Makes ya wonder if anyone in the elite circles is on our side.

World Government Summit, Dubai UAE February 11 - 14, 2017.

World Government Summit Brings Together Top Globalists Under Baal’s Arch

Recall the World Government Summit 2017 speakers & agenda topics in chronological order. Huge focus on how to make us happy.

Evgeny Lobachev
Freedom
They all need your blood.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

An analysis of the 18 Mr Pool posts indicates meetings in Moscow and Xinjiang?

Instalker thread breakdown.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Thanks for the clarification, I thought it was only 2... 7 could be interpreted as WAVES?

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

That headline is probably more true than most of us care to imagine.🙄

Biden's budget proposal: 10% increase in military; 11% increase in federal law enforcement; 13% increase for ICE. Biden wants $8.1 billion for ICE, which is higher than the highest amount Trump ever spent on ICE.

LOL, "center-leaning" - center of what, exactly? "political reality"...

With a center-leaning budget, Biden bows to political reality.

Rather than cuts, Mr. Biden pledges to bolster the nation’s nuclear weapons program, including all three legs of the nuclear “triad”: bombers, land-based intercontinental missiles and submarines.

“We are at the beginning of a decisive decade that will determine the future strategic competition with China, the trajectory of the climate crisis, and whether the rules governing technology, trade and international economics enshrine or violate our democratic values,” the budget states, justifying large increases to project U.S. military and diplomatic strength globally.

Some days I feel like we're all being covertly conscripted into digital soldiers and for others when they said FDR like presidency they meant he was gonna bring back internment camps, so to speak.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I have blood to spare.

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
They all need your blood.

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join