It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

Yeah, but Barr doesn't have to give these interviews....

OK FF you lost me here. Of course he doesn't. What am I missing between the lines, please?

If he is giving them he may have to because of the supposed "movie script" scenario? I need some meat with them potatos.

Barr chooses to project a Black Hat motif, that alone is something. If he were a double-dealing dirty dog, why would be go and publicize it? He gains nothing from the transaction, except to appear impartial to Lefties and Normies. For what? imo it's so when the SHTF he retains credibility in the public's eye. It also keeps his name in the news....for....the same reason.

He might just like putting on a suit and collecting his $1500 honorarium, but I don't think so. It's more about perception, and timing.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
clip
clip

edit on 5-3-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
You're welcome. I'll keep digging when I can I know most ppl don't have time to do it

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

The incredible connections with the deltas of the drops of this days suggest that we are in the right moment of the plan.

But it must be admitted that the timing is very suspicious ... šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
edit on 5-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

A convoy of truckers protesting Covid-19 measures is expected to arrive in the DC area this weekend. Hereā€™s what we know

HOLY CONVOY BATMAN! Over 10,000 Truckers About to Descend on DC

Psssst

As COVID vaccine demand falls, states left with huge stockpiles

As demand forĀ COVID-19 vaccinesĀ collapses in many areas of the U.S., states are scrambling to use stockpiles of doses before they expire and have to be added to the millions that have already gone to waste.

edit on 352022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Brilliant!

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
What I said about my laptop is true, it turned into a complete black screen with a gold border and it hid everything else behind it. I struggled to get rid of it.
As to the rest of my comment, it's my humour, you wouldn't have had 'Rainbows' if I was mad with you. I thiught you would know me better than that by now.
Sorry if you took offence as absolutely none was intended. Pure humpur and sarcasm on my part. Apologies.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
šŸ¤£šŸ˜…šŸ˜šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

t.me...

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Moscow permanently deletes QR codes from today.

"Along with the QR codes, all restrictions on visiting public catering establishments, theaters, museums, as well as concert, entertainment, cultural, entertainment, educational and sporting events have been lifted," said Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin.

t.me...

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

After reading your post this popped into mind...

William Cooper - Freedom, Our Common Bond, Lansing Michigan, 1996.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
There was a benefit to having the enemy open the front door. The western media was pushing for the invasion of Ukraine by Russia February 16th and Putin just made them look like fools because he would obviously select his own invasion date.

Putin selected February 24th so what is happening here???

Putin White hat actions point to 02/24/2022 so the date is very significant. Hang on here with me but look at this...

World War 1 started 07/28/1914 > 7+28+19+14= 68.
World War 2 started 09/01/1939 > 9+1+19+39 = 68
Ukraine invasion date chosen by Putin 02/24/2022 > 2+24+20+22 =68!

It is all a game and we are the pawns.

I looked over at some other wars.
Vietnam 11/01/1955 > 11+1+19+55+ 86. Inversion 68 We lost that war.
Korea 06/25/1950 > 6+25+19+5 = 55 We have a 50/50 split between North Korea and South Korea. One side free and one not free. What war started in 1955 the Vietnam War which we did not win.

Going through the wars in Iraq and Iran the numbers show a war between 45 and 46...Trump vs Biden?

Putin pointed out the importance of the dates which made us look at them more closely but also exposed the deep state who then tried to use their media to keep this concealed from us. They must have been panicked that he would choose this date and the curtain would be pulled back.

Thank you for playing!!! It is all a game to them.

newsinfo.inquirer.net...>moscow-mocks-west-ove...
www.wikipedia.org>wiki>2022_Russian_invasion_...

originally posted by: duncanhidao
a reply to: nerbot

Thank you for playing.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Duncan not all of us are on Telegram. Is there any chance you could post it for us? I could use a laugh too.
Thanks!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

The Draghi regime had announced in a rather bombastic and ridiculous way its support for the Ukrainian Nazi militias. Let's impress Draghi's speech well into our memory and the support that every single party of the infected political class has shown him. Each of them has given its open support to Nazi killers who have been killing the Russian-speaking populations of Donbass for years and who are now shielding themselves from Ukrainian civilians. They are cutthroats and Draghi and the other parties it is to these people who have expressed their support.

However, the initial red-hot declarations to send weapons to the Nazis gradually cooled down. At the moment the Draghi regime has only sent survival kits. We are talking about canned meat. No weapons. Evidently, puffing up your chest in front of Russia, the second world power, was just a way to show off all your servility towards the Euro-Atlantic bloc. In fact, this one subversive political class is terrified of Putin. They do well to be afraid. Ukraine is only the beginning. The next to be affected will be all the governments of the Euro-Atlantic bloc. The Brussels regime is the next target of the international alliance of patriots.

t.me...

The incredible thing is that in Italy there are some anons who are still convinced that draghi, salvini or meloni work with Trump!

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Video

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
#843 Roasted.
Yes this makes sense!

Putin roasted the media over their attempt to select the date of the Ukraine invasion.

The media went as far as trying to pull China into this by claiming that China had asked Russia to delay the invasion until after the Olympics. China of course denied this.

Roasted!

www.cnn.com>2022/03/02>world>china-russia...
thehill.com...>policy>international>596669-chi...

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I don't believe QAnon means much of nothing here. It is something the media goons are trying to pin their stupid theories unto make the quest to expose the Deep State seem unworthy of the public's concern. It is the media version of "oh look a squirrel

The instant I hear that term I think clueless.
No such entity
Anyone who claims it is otherwise needs to do more research
Anyone who says the fictional group caused violence I ask which division of the Female Body Inspector was it? (That pretend card from Spencer's still gets lol)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The Ukrainians accuse one of their negotiators of being a Russian spy and kill him.
Without trial.
Would this be the democracy for which Europe and Italy have decided to commit suicide?

t.me...

Denys Kireev

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Biblical indeed

Timber

edit on 3/5/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

Video | https:// qagg.news/truthimages/t6xqd.caa.mp4

Duncan, some of your "Video" links like the one above is direct link to .MP4 video. For anyone that does not know, do not click the link, instead right-click on it and your browser should give an option to "save link as" which you can then download the video to your local hard drive and play it with whatever media player you have installed.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join