It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Next!

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
A false flag foiled at the Zhaporizhye nuclear power plant

According to the Russian Defense Ministry, pro-NATO saboteurs tried to start fires at the Zhaporizhye nuclear power plant to blame the Russians. The plant is currently under Russian control and has not been damaged.

Video

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Pompeo said, it's a live-action drill.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Russia stops rocket engine sales to US as space cooperation frays

"Let them fly on something else, their broomsticks," Roscosmos chief says.

....Rogozin reminded viewers that Russia is responsible for space station navigation, as well as fuel deliveries to the orbiting lab.

"Therefore, we will closely monitor the actions of our American partners and, if they continue to be hostile, we will return to the question of the existence of the International Space Station," Rogozin said via a translator. "I would not like such a scenario, because I expect that the Americans will cool down."...

As Russia Pounds Ukraine, NATO Countries Rush In Javelins and Stingers

Some 14 wide-bodied aircraft transported a bristling array of Javelin antitank missiles, rocket launchers, guns and ammunition to an airfield near Ukraine’s border on Friday, as the United States and European allies ramped up their efforts to give the Ukrainian military a leg up in battling a foreign enemy that far outguns it...

Putting up thousands of satellites and now he figures this out ? Genius or Judas goat .... Idiot lol and a crappie actor , probably Gretas cousin

Elon Musk warns Russia may now be SPYING on Starlink internet gifted to Ukraine – and urges ‘cautious use’
Made to be spied on more like it.
crappy chess moves
And they Stand with Ukraine

edit on 352022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   

What does Rosie O'Donnell have to do with this???

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yeah, but Barr doesn't have to give these interviews....

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Most definitely.

edit: in response to EMN’s question.

edit on 3/5/2022 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Some of us did that by calling Q a LARP.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Besides, I needed to reply to have the thread in MyATS.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Besides, I needed to reply to have the thread in MyATS.

Actually no you didn't!

There is a subscribe button. Click that one and you are set to go.

P

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

The centre of Wisdom is to think it silently.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Barr Barr Barr...can't figure out Barr.

Nov 8, 2020 - He authorizes investigations into Election Fraud.

Nov 10, 2020 - The head of the DOJ Election Crimes Investigation Dept Quits.

Richard Pilger quits: www.npr.org... tion-inquiries

Shortly Thereafter - Barr said the 2020 Election was Clean. No Meaningful Fraud.

What made Barr the Wolf become Barr the Sheep in just a couple weeks time?

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   

twitter.com...
edit on 5-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Trump makes a statement that all his followers should drop off twitter and facebook.
Putin cancels twitter and facebook.

Coincidence?

Discuss.

Those two are humankind's enemies best resources, Facebook and Twitter. If the enemy has told us who they are and what they are up to as some of us know already, then how could you doubt the Tech companies intent to change the world in their fake images?

If you think we should not recognize those things as tying to create lies about things by now, you are one of them?

So I ask, who says we should keep them in our hearts as innocent accidental liars?
I had you as understanding those were the entities who hide the horrible truth?

All of us should be against those entities that are behind this Hegelian dialectic.

If anyone is against these two for the reasons I am, they are on OUR SIDE not the cabals.

I don't know about Putin still but odds are he is a white hat fighting against the same DS cabal those of us in the Western Society are fighting right now. The enemy of my enemy has to be my friend if only for this conflict.

edit on 5-3-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
a reply to: nerbot

Thank you for playing.

Red team side in the war games. I suspect the patch is likely a fake one for the war game exercise.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Crap that is great work EMN!

History channel dug into the Rus were Vikings connection hard in "The Vikings" series. Here Ivar the Boneless meets a Prince of Rus for the 1st time.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   
How can you ask that when I just said this is media fakery at work to even discuss a Qanon?

We are not Q anon here. We never were. We are individuals seeking the truth. Maybe someone is a Q anon believer here, but I think we have independent "follow the data" types here. Opinions are based on what we individually have seen. We share thoughts about what we see.

Those posts people are using are from some person or persons going by Q. Some data sources shared there and not much more. The data stands or it doesn't on it's own this way.

originally posted by: CharlesNPope

Why doesn't QAnon become its own political party at this point and elect an actual leader or leadership. How can they appeal to anyone that is actually woke by remaining under the spell of an "anonymous" blogger and seeking representation via existing political parties? I have to say I haven't paid much attention to this since Vice did their documentary on QAnon about a year ago. What has changed, if anything, with the movement? What makes QAnon more relevant now (other than the current upheaval).

edit on 5-3-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join