It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Thank you Troy. The evidence sure seems to be piling up in a bad way for us if you are an Obama/Biden type little P "patriot" of the uni-party who covers up crimes. I keep saying they have one playbook and not many options in it. We are hosed if this white hat organization is not there going about what many think they are. Almost all of us from our spot at home hoping to see the tyranny die a natural death are providing hope for people like me and maybe some lurkers too. Hope that someone gives a damn and notices the truth for the 1st time even. For that I thank you guys a lot. Most of you care.

a reply to: cherokeetroy

edit on 5-3-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

Yeah, but Barr doesn't have to give these interviews....

OK FF you lost me here. Of course he doesn't. What am I missing between the lines, please?

If he is giving them he may have to because of the supposed "movie script" scenario? I need some meat with them potatos.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Barr Barr Barr...can't figure out Barr.

Nov 8, 2020 - He authorizes investigations into Election Fraud.

Nov 10, 2020 - The head of the DOJ Election Crimes Investigation Dept Quits.

Richard Pilger quits: www.npr.org... tion-inquiries

Shortly Thereafter - Barr said the 2020 Election was Clean. No Meaningful Fraud.

What made Barr the Wolf become Barr the Sheep in just a couple weeks time?

I can think of at least one thing.

Blackmail.

Then there is the possibility he is a Deep State shill from day one.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   

t.me...

edit on 5-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Putin signed a law on criminal punishment for misinformation.

Western channels that announced the cessation of work in Russia after the signing of the fake law:
1. CNN
2. CBS News
3. Bloomberg
4. ABC News
5. BBC
6. CBC

(post by iiisawu removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   

In the bunker where the nationalists were driven out and where the National Guard of Chechen origin entered, foreign currency was found in the boxes of the ICRC

t.me...

Does it remind you of anything? šŸ˜‰

qalerts.app...

Video

US taxpayers are paying for it all.
Paris accord = scam (trillions)
Red Cross = scam (billions)
Foreign Aid = scam (trillions)
WAR = scam (trillions)
ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦onā€¦andā€¦.onā€¦ā€¦..
Who audits where the money actually goes?
Who actually receives the money?
The US taxpayer is funding the very people we are engaged in taking down.
Slush funds everywhere.
Think GS pays for Antifa out of his own pocket?
The hole is deep.
Feel sick yet?
Q

Yes.
I feel very sick. šŸ¤¬

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Sounds about right

Flashback
2013 - Doctors Without Borders Aiding Terrorists

....The Red Cross is carrying the symbol of a cross because it was created by the same people that gave us the Vatican. The Red Crossā€™s function is laudable on the surface but once you consider where the funds it collected had gone for every disaster, manmade or otherwise, a darker picture will soon emerge......

The ā€œevidenceā€ from which all three corporations: United States, United Kingdom, United Nations. would like to justify their decade-planned military intervention regarding Syria is hinging on the claims of the ā€œDoctors Without Bordersā€ that it was the Syrian Army who perpetrated the chemical attack against their own people. The article below will shatter this storyā€¦...

An international aid group said Saturday that medical centers it supported near the site of a suspected chemical weapons attack near Damascus received more than 3,000 patients showing symptoms consistent with exposure to toxic nerve agents on the morning of the reported attack.

Of those, 355 died, said the group, Doctors Without Borders.

The statement is the first issued by an international organization working in Syria about the attack on Wednesday in the suburbs northeast of Damascus, the capital.

WE HAVE A PROBLEM

BBC admits fake news, Syria did not gas its people
--------

My Italian friend,
Something shared with me (IRL) early in My personal Q uest of truths to share with you.
V
Pacentro Italy - long list of connections

Before Celestine V was elected pope in July of 1294,Ā he lived alone in a cave and slept on a rock. He wore a hair shirt in order to maintain a level of holiness. He believed that physical pain protected him from the temptations of the world, especially the sins of the flesh.
The conclave of 13th century Cardinals charged with electing a new pope could not agree on anybody except the hermit in the cave. They went to him and told him he was the new pope. He didnā€™t last long.

He missed his cave and his hair shirt; he never wanted to be pope. He resigned after having served only five months as the Holy Father. He resigned before the end of 1294 but not before he wrote into church law that a pope is permitted to resign if he resigns for his spiritual well- being and for the good of the church.

The story is the people flocked to him rejecting the replacement pope... He died under mysterious circumstances lets say.... Imagine that no good choices left ...... The church already in trouble spiritually history shows, - All in -went dark side
sound familiar ?????
Won't find this on a tourist map

The debris of the cave was thrown down unto the Temple of Hercules - the Q timeline tier one
Romans, and famous families for instance - timeline
And it doesn't end here either

edit on 352022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I don't know about Putin still but odds are he is a white hat fighting against the same DS cabal those of us in the Western Society are fighting right now. The enemy of my enemy has to be my friend if only for this conflict.

MB created by Nzi's
Barry/NATO Ferments revolution installing NZI power in Ukraine
Cvd happens and NZI's take over Western civilizations.
POTUS quotes Stalin?

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
From MK-ULTRA to EMK-ULTRA

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Video

Mar a lago

in Italian they are sea and lake

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The problem with this line of thinking is that allegedly we (NATO) wants WW3 with russia. I have no qualms believing our leaders do desire that, however, they have not jumped on the bandwagon yet. Now maybe they plan to switch gears and try to rally support for a war effort. But outside of a couple of warmongers in DC, everyone else is firmly against getting involved in Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Just clicked on the video link you provided and it blacked out my whole laptop! Black screen. Could still hear the news in the background.
Took me a lot of clicking random buttons to get rid of it.
If I end up with something nefarious on my laptop.... I'll be blaming you.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Unless Putin is THE DS by himself then it doesn't look like they are losing. The ones that appear to be losing are the Russian Oligarch and their economy . Numerous of there mega yachts have been detained and even in Montenegro who has NO uk extradition laws has decided to join the UK and detain ships there as well.

It's so depressing how far things have fallen. All for money. No one has ideals anymore. If the bank won't give them money then the hell with their principles. The irony is that the banks are all insolvent anyway. That's why this power grab is happening.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

t.me...

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Money is an idea, not a thing. These people can create money at will. So why risk taking bribes and selling favors?

Nobody is going to move forward until they realize that money as they know it doesnā€™t exist.

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: interupt42

Unless Putin is THE DS by himself then it doesn't look like they are losing. The ones that appear to be losing are the Russian Oligarch and their economy . Numerous of there mega yachts have been detained and even in Montenegro who has NO uk extradition laws has decided to join the UK and detain ships there as well.

It's so depressing how far things have fallen. All for money. No one has ideals anymore. If the bank won't give them money then the hell with their principles. The irony is that the banks are all insolvent anyway. That's why this power grab is happening.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: crankyoldman

Some of us did that by calling Q a LARP.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Besides, I needed to reply to have the thread in MyATS.

Where's your proof?

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join