It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
They should all be sweating. Unless they seriously cranked up the AC to take that picture. Temperature on the ISS is kept at 72 degrees with a range from 65 to 80 degrees, and humidity is kept at 60%. You can see how the paper is curled from the humidity in the lower right. I doubt the environmental control model was designed for one module to have everyone in it for any amount of time.

What is the gold thing in the top middle of the picture? It isn't functional. It's some kind of spear-shaped decoration.

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: duncanhidao

Magnets with spikes? Stick fruit on magnet. Place magnet on metallic surface. Or something similar using velcro?

edit on 3/28/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

The real question isn't why fruit doesn't float like everything else.
But how can it be there.
Do they grow it in orbit?

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Who is will smith?

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: duncanhidao
a reply to: daskakik
R.I.P 🙏

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I don't buy it. It was the second training flight of the day, and the flightpath was in a strait line, no maneuvering in for the kill.

I agree. You know, although I appreciate his well thought out debating - I don't often agree with Dask... but in this case he's absolutely correct. Sometimes it seems that we get so desperate to make some kind of connection with Q drops, that we get a little overly zealous in trying to fit too many random and unconnected events. Such as this helicopter accident, NESARA/GESARA, med beds, etc. To me it sometimes gets a bit too far fetched to believe some of the Q stuff being spread around - especially the sooper dooper things that Q never even mentioned. Let's not literally turn this into a LARP with some of the more ridiculous, over the top "proofs".

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

A skull and crossbones in a circle surrounded by a wreath of laurels?
(forgive the poor outline, big hands, small phone)

🤷🏼‍♂️🤙

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Looks to me like 2 people in the middle, one kneeling & the other standing with
their hand on or above the kneeling person's head?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I found a better picture. Apparently it is a Russian Orthodox Blessing Cross.

originally posted by: Gravelbone
A skull and crossbones in a circle surrounded by a wreath of laurels?
(forgive the poor outline, big hands, small phone)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe people should use their own swab sticks instead of the pre-packaged ones.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Therefore Excellent means "From HEAVEN"?

Or "was" from heaven perhaps, as in not any more (ex).

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well, appears they do get regular deliveries of fresh fruit and veg

NASA link
Still doesn't explain the can of 'tuna' though.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Astronauts are allowed care packages of a limited size/weight to be shipped to them.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Well, appears they do get regular deliveries of fresh fruit and veg

NASA link
Still doesn't explain the can of 'tuna' though.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hmmm..... I had a new student start with me today. She works in the NHS (bank system).
She cited 2 cases out of many she could tell me.
One a 37 year old woman with a clot in her arm that has taken 4 months to develop since her booster. Same arm as vaccine. 'Tested positive' for you know what, but no symptoms.
Second lady, mid 40's completely numb and paralysed down her left side, same side as jab. Again several months after her booster and tested positive with no symptoms. All neurological tests are drawing a blank.
Many others on the wards she attends. The Government of course are reporting there is a spike in covid admissions into hospitals.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Here we are not trying to make absurd connections between the Anons.

It is Q himself who says it.

Capt Green
Period.

Read the Drops.
At this point I wonder what we have talked about so far and if it was worth it.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I think the real value is, when all heck breaks loose, we stand the best chance of not immediately having our minds melt from disbelief.

a reply to: tallcool1

Here we are not trying to make absurd connections between the Anons.

It is Q himself who says it.

Capt Green
Period.

Read the Drops.
At this point I wonder what we have talked about so far and if it was worth it.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

As Dask pointed out correctly - Q did NOT say Capt Green until after the accident.

I've been reading the drops since day one. It is these threads that brought me back to ATS after a long absence, so I've been here all along since the beginning of the "drops" and "crumbs". I don't want to argue with you about this because I believe you do actually add quite a bit to this thread - especially the links to that guy in the Ukraine who was giving us very different updates than what the media was. Many of your insights are right on, but in this case I think you're incorrect.

We need people like Dask and Silly to keep us in check and force us to verify our "facts" - otherwise we're just another religion based on hearsay.

Like I said - I don't want to debate you on this one issue and be the cause thread drift. If you want to tell me again how wrong I am, please feel free. You can have the final word if you wish, but I would encourage you to just accept that some of us are going to have a different opinion on this and that you should move forward and continue your good contributions to this thread.

Thank you friend.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Switchblade, yo.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
a reply to: FlyingFox

I still don't buy the abandoned labtop story.

Which part?

The chances of a super-successful businessman like Hunter dropping his labtop off at a random repair shop, verses all of the tech assets he had at his disposal. AWAN labtop, WEINER labtop and now Hunters' labtop, such a Strok of good fortune!

All that, and the point I was trying to make with Adm. Rogers, is how easy it would be to clone Hunter's entire hard drive through 4G or WiFi, even to remotely access his camera and microphone

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The media is now priming Americans to accept an encroaching far-right shift in Europe.

MSNBC

Ukraine and the new Al Qaeda

Yet, this insurgency is poised to have consequences that reach far beyond Ukraine. It increasingly appears that the CIA sees the insurgency it is creating as more than an opportunity to take its hybrid war against Russia ever closer to its borders. As this report will show, it appears the CIA is determined to manifest a prophecy propagated by its own ranks over the past two years. This prediction from former and current intelligence officials dates from at least early 2020 and holds that a “transnational white supremacist network” with alleged ties to the Ukraine conflict will be the next global catastrophe to befall the world as the threat of COVID-19 recedes.

Per these “predictions”, this global network of white supremacists–allegedly with a group linked to the conflict in the Donbas region of Ukraine at its core–is to become the new Islamic State-style threat and will undoubtedly be used as the pretext to launch the still-dormant infrastructure set up last year by the U.S. government under President Biden for an Orwellian “War on Domestic Terror.”

In discussing this imminent threat, Graff wrote:

‘Terrorism’ today conjures images of ISIS fighters and suicide bombers. But if you ask national security officials about the top near-term terrorism threat on their radar, they almost universally point to the rising problem of white nationalist violence and the insidious way that groups that formerly existed locally have been knitting themselves together into a global web of white supremacism. In recent weeks, the State Department—for the first time—formally designated a white supremacist organization, the Russian Imperial Movement, as a terrorist organization, in part because it’s trying to train and seed adherents around the globe, inspiring them to carry out terror attacks… (emphasis added)

Graff then adds that “There are serious—and explicit—warnings about this coming from U.S. government and foreign officials that eerily echo the warnings that came about for al Qaeda before 9/11.” He then quotes FBI Director Christopher Wray as stating:

“It’s not just the ease and the speed with which these attacks can happen, but the connectivity that the attacks generate. One unstable, disaffected actor hunkered down, alone, in his mom’s basement in one corner of the country, getting further fired up by similar people half a world away. That increases the complexity of domestic terrorism cases we have in a way that is really challenging.”

Ukraine and the new Al Qaeda

In France atm...

French far-right presidential hopeful sued for denying Nazis rounded up gays

PARIS, France (AFP) — French far-right presidential candidate Eric Zemmour is being targeted with legal action by gay rights groups, who say he denied that homosexuals were rounded up and deported during the Nazi occupation of France in World War II.

Six gay rights associations told AFP on Wednesday that their criminal complaint for “denial of crimes against humanity” stemmed from Zemmour’s campaign manifesto, “France has not said its final word,” published in September.

In it, Zemmour agreed with another politician who claimed that deportations of homosexuals to concentration camps were a “legend.”

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

from 3 to 6 (day week months?)
from march to june?
countdown to emit? (emp)

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join