It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Where did the helicopter crash?

edit on 27-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Simple...Ukraine is NOT NATO PERIOD...end of story....

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I'm waiting.
I repeat:

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I'm waiting.
I repeat:

edit

I'll answer for you.

Rothschild's Buckinghamshire estate.

He was supposed to deliver a message to the Rothschilds and crashed into the Rothschild estate.

The probabilities that this was random are zero.

Case closed.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
Near Waddesdon estate.

What does that prove?

Two people in each aircraft. Green was an instructor and the other person is said to have been a student.

Why take a student to deliver a message?

Why two men on a kamikaze mission?

Why believe they would have been allowed to land in the estate in the first place?

There is nothing solid to indicate Capt. Green was on some secret mission. And, what does any of this have to do with Zelenskyy?

edit on 27-3-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Like I already said Q had green in his drops with nothing to indicate they meant Capt. Green. That only happened afterwards.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
To both Rel and Ektar:
Is it possible that these tests are giving false positives so that people will be more willing to go get a/another booster shot?
I'm thinking about how a Trotskyist system would work by creating chaos then making people want the state to fix it since "only they" have a solution. Having home tests show a majority (have anyone that used this new home test kit tested negative?) of people test positive, it re-enforces the notion and need to get the vaccines.

I would be very suspect of any new positive tests, and I would think that the only real threat from that would be stressing the people into being sick.

Since you like Occam's Razor so much, it needs to be pointed out that the use of it excludes many reasonable explanations that are classed as outside the relm of possibilities. "OR" doesn't really dictate any real solutions, it just limits the pooling of possibilities to a few that are used to fit narratives.

An example of this was how for decades "OR" was used to dismiss any reports of sexual abuse by the Catholic Church. The "OR" excuse was that the Church answered to GOD and that GOD wouldn't allow abuses to happen.

Another example was how the CIA pushed Crack into the Black Communities back in the 80s. "OR" says that a governmental Agency would harm US citizen like that.

Now we have the whole covid crisis happening. "OR" says that nobody would unleash something like that on humanity.

Occam's Razor isn't a clever way to end an argument, it's just lazy debating. If you really want to point out a flaw in an idea, just tell us why "You Think" something is wrong with a point, then if the other person isn't able to defend their position you can call them out on it.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
If you really want to point out a flaw in an idea, just tell us why "You Think" something is wrong with a point, then if the other person isn't able to defend their position you can call them out on it.

I did both, people interpret the drops in order to confirm their bias.

The Occam's razor part is that people often do this.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

The fact that the helicopter crashed right there
they are the FOOTPRINTS on the weapon of a crime.

You can deny as much as you want
but in front of a serious judge you end up in jail.
Case closed.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Having said that, I find it interesting that the SURRENDER proposal was delivered to the deep state from GREEN through the SKY,
although daskakik would have liked Q to write down the captain's name and address,
and that the white hat WAR response was made in one country
with a president whose name means GREEN and SKY.
And Evil
Curious.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I count ten spaces in the drop, if that's wrong this is trash.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

If you really want to point out a flaw in an idea, just tell us why "You Think" something is wrong with a point, then if the other person isn't able to defend their position you can call them out on it.

I did both, people interpret the drops in order to confirm their bias.

The Occam's razor part is that people often do this.

I saw that you did that, but I wanted to point out that "OR" isn't an end to a discussion. You have used it alot, but I will agree that some people do use the drops to back up their point of view. This has always been an issue with interpreting what something says.

In order to have a functional society, people use an agreed upon language based off of symbols and sounds. When those symbols and sounds become muddled or are cryptic in nature, then understanding in full what a person or party is saying becomes an exercise in points of views. "KU" has done this by not just telling us what something is or isn't. The notion that "Nothing case stop what's coming" precludes that telling everyone what is happening won't change the out come. This point, as well as holding on to data, is why I feel Gatekeeping is happening. Sure many say that this gatekeeping in needed, but really if nothing can stop what's coming, then no not it's not. Knowing what is happening or not knowing won't change that fact that the end is set.

Since nobody really knows what "KU"s point of view is (I mean other than that 40K feet up thing) all we have is points of readers views to go off of. Your claim that it's all bias re-enforcing that is being done here, but if that bias is towards the truth of what's happening, then does it matter? People can be bias towards or away from the truth. In the end it's up for history to decide what bias was correct.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
The fact that the helicopter crashed right there
they are the FOOTPRINTS on the weapon of a crime.

No, they are not.

You can deny as much as you want
but in front of a serious judge you end up in jail.
Case closed.

There is no motive, the cesna took off from the same airstrip and was also a flight lesson. Where is the proof that the instructor was working for the Rosthchilds?

Why would Q use this as a way to deliver a message and, more importantly why would a messenger have to be taken out along with 3 other people?

All you have is Q making it about the crash, after the fact, for a very obvious reason, they knew some people would eat it up.

You would not end up in jail on flimsy evidence like that.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

This point, as well as holding on to data, is why I feel Gatekeeping is happening. Sure many say that this gatekeeping in needed...

I have to disagree, there is no gatekeeping because Q never showed they had access to any insider information.

This is a perfect example. Green this and green that and when the crash happened all of a sudden it is time for Q to reply to an anon that connected dots to make it seem they were in the know.

Most of the things surrounding Q are like that. Q drops nonsense and the anons rush to see what "might fit" and if it kinda fits it is absolute proof that would stand up in any court but when it flops, and it usually does, they say "we were just speculating".

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Since you make it so easy you DO THE SAME THING.
Write what you want and after 2 weeks, the time Q had, we'll see if you got it right.
It starts.
Now...

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Q had at his disposal
Green Sky and Rothschild
what do you propose to us?

Since it's so simple for you ... enlighten us!

You cannot claim that something is possible and easy to do.
You have to PROVE it by doing the same.
Or show that you lie.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   
No, it also takes bit of luck. Out of the thousand of drops made only a couple probably fit like this one.

Also, I don't have the anons scouring the net looking for things to fit.

You just can't see the bigger picture, where much of the drops showed nothing, of course those were not meant for the anons, but special ops groups.

Don't you see how the bias forces things to fit?

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I never said it was easy.

I said it isn't proof if you add to the story after someone brings to your attention an event that might fit a previous drop based on one or two words.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
Define = FORCE (Multiple Meanings Exist)

A FORCE of Nature (eg. a whirlwind)
- Requires 2 opposing sides to hit & violently react with one another
- Gains power by drawing in HOT AIR
- Breaks up with cooler & more stable wind flow in
- Once unleashed = uncontrollable & unpredictable destruction to all in its path

A FORCED Move (in Chess)
- Opponent is required to respond to a threat
- In some cases, only one move may be available (a dangerous piece sacrificed)
- Series of forced moves can lead to unexpected checkmate (opponent powerless)
- We think will happen vs what must happen vs media portrayal (what is real)

Join FORCES = Pawn Chains (United) (Chess)
- Despite being the weakest piece, pawns are the soul of chess
- United = they form a powerful wall protecting one another
- V Formation = allows them to slowly & safely move forward together

UNFORCED = Free Will
- Opposite of bullied, pressured, coerced, fake = POWER OF CHOICE
- Seeing the system & tactics being use to achieve its goals
- In calm, we see threats become more dangerous when we feed them our power
- Controlled emotion = override the urge to throw the first stone (self-destruct)

FORCE Within = Our Power / Spirit Within
- Posts can only help us find peace if we choose to trust them
- Jesus calmed the storm because the power within him was greater.
- "Quiet! Be still! Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?"
- The Truth = can be used to heal or destroy our world = our CHOICE / Spirit
- Jesus healed by sharing his balanced spirit with others.

To do... what's more important ?
HOLY SPIRIT = HEARTS ON FIRE = DOVE ON FIRE = FIRE BIRD = PHOENIX
RENEWAL & REBIRTH = NEW HEARTS = WORD OF GOD = SPIRIT WITHIN = THE CURE
Ephesians 6:10-18 (posted 17 times)

edit on 28-3-2022 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Something weirdhappening with COVID tests in the UK!

In the last 24 hours, my daughter, her best friend and ex-work mate have tested positive for covid...as well as my sister-in-law. her daughter, and me best mates ex-boy friend?

So six people where I've never had more than 1contact positive at a tine?

3 are London based and 3 west midlands based...

I'm wondering if they're pushing a new batch of tests that give more positives?

What if ????? the tests give you covid.

Stuff it all the way in for maximum contamination.

The next jab gives you the next variant. What a wonderful merry-go-round it is.

Sick and tired of dealing with stupidity. Had enough!

P

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join