It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

It's fine to disagree, but leaving a crack pipe in a rental car is no big deal.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Mr Pool - 6 posts tweeted of which all have now been posted on telegram:

Bigger

#2 - Blue Beam?

Bigger

#3 Radio masts in a White Squall?

Bigger

#4 (Area) 51 security?

Bigger

#5 Internet highway closed by flood of evidence?

Bigger

Note that #1 to #3 all have the same delta between Twitter/telegram times in EST:

4:34 hrs/mins = MIRROR or #34 = EBS post

#6 - Calm water on GREEN?

Bigger

Time delta = 4:46 hrs/mins... #446 = hacked DNC servers

edit on 28-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Is our geopolitical strategy simply to deny Russia a warm water port? How long should that Cold War idea remain the controlling premise of foreign policy, forever?

edit on 28-3-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Just watched the clips of Will slapping Chris and then Will’s acceptance speech, lol, like Cranky the Oscars make me cringe, but was curious what everyone was talking about. 👀

Talk about imploding and self sabotage.....yikes ! Will didn’t seem upset until his wife rolled her eyes, didn’t she start a bunch of drama at another Oscars too ? Sorry the lady is sick, but after watching my Loved ones die with grace and humor without any of the advantages she enjoys, makes it hard for me to sympathize with her. Her husband is clearly struggling and she egged him on and ruined his big night. If she didn’t want attention on her bald head, she shouldn’t have made it such a public issue.

Chris handled himself like a pro, but the most interesting thing to me was what Denzil Washington said to Will “ Be careful when you’re on the top, that’s when the Devil comes for you “ .....it almost sounded threatening ? IDK, knowing what a critical part Hollywood plays in mind control of the masses and all the MK-ultra abuse surrounding celebrities, Will’s meltdown was bizarre.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Maybe they profiled a number of potential shops, and targeted a do-gooder type. Just send in a Hunter-looking guy with the labtop and act weird so he is remembered.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

This one has me wondering. I've been hearing some kind of "thing" happening on the 30th of March going into the 31st. I dismissed it due to the point of the warning was not to go into the fog during that time.

When I first heard this a week ago, I thought it was something being dumped into the atmosphere during the fog, but that didn't much sense since that would mean that in most of the major cities a group of aircraft would have to be dumping stuff in the air, and hope that the moisture in the fog was good enough to keep whatever it is alive long enough to affect people.

Then I thought that it might be referring to the Fog of War, and that a massive event would be reported happening during the night of the 30th going into the 31st, but without any idea I'm not to sure about that either.

Now with this Mr. Pool posting of a city inundated by fog, I'm having to wonder if there is more to this warning I heard, and if that warning is about physically going into the fog, or if it's about believing in the information we're expected to be getting during that time.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guy, consider that a lot of tunnels under cities have been set fire to and been flooded but not "blown up" fully like the deep DUMBs.

What would happen if they were all "BLOWN" now with bombs beneath the flood water.

Wouldn't that cause a fog to rise at ground level? Or more realistically a "Morning Mist"?

Would the explosions force the dead bodies, children and chimeras to the surface? Could that be the SCARE EVENT that is necessary for all to see?

Could that also be an alternate way to destroy the 34 key landmarks? Using bombs beneath... like Guy Fawkes planting explosives under UK parliament - instead of Rods from God - which would destroy much more than just the landmarks?

This would also tie in with the Owl in the second picture - think DC being turned into an Owl sanctuary.

Coincidentally, the @romanadidulo tour was in THUNDER BAY during the day...

2 posts withTHUNDER
4 posts with BAY

Final thought before zeds... would an UNDERWATER EMP disable city COMMUNICATIONS, as well as boiling water to give off Fog/Mist?

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

First things first, we need some more information.

Which city is it, there seems to be enough data to determine it.

My guess is New York but I don't know US cities at all.

P

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Interstate 395 (Virginia–District of Columbia) runs under the pond in front of the US Capital Building. So, it wouldn't have to be underwater as in submerged, but instead could be underwater as in under the water.

a reply to: pheonix358

My guess is that the picture is made up of different buildings from different cities.
edit on 28-3-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The World Bank has frozen $400 Billion in Russian assets.

Russia has frozen $300 Billion of Western Assets so it is tit for tat at the moment.

Russia is self reliant on energy and in food. Europe is not self reliant on energy.

So many times, Russia's enemies have fallen to Russian Winters. The current situation has some interesting parallels.

Germany is screwed!

This will be the end of the EU as we know it.

One by one the EU will lose members as their need for heat in winter exceeds their political motivation.

Winter as a weapon, Russia is the master. (so is Finland BTW).

P

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
https:// www.yahoo.com/entertainment/people-frustrated-isn-t-covid-215947046.html

Yahoo Entertainment

Pfizer recalls three blood pressure pills - including Accuretic and two generic brands - after finding it contains elevated levels of nitrosamines - a cancer causing impurity also found in cured meats.

Daily 322 Mail

It's glaringly obvious that pharmacology is the cornerstone of the eugenics movement. Setting narrative for synthetic food.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Tineye.com gives 175 pages of results but none of first couple pages identify a city - stock photo!

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Endgame?

trib.al...

Because it worked so well before.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Pic 1 , Reference to "Missed".

Pic 2 , Maybe reference to The Rockefella Tiny Owl found in the christmas tree.

Pic 3 , Reference to "Crash".

Pic 4 , Cursor points to S for south.

Highway symbol = High Wycombe

Pic 5 , The "GiveWay" sign seems out of place, there is no road junction evident and seems added for purpose.

Pic 6 , Reference to "Green Down".

Missed Rockefellas, Crashed heading South, Give Way was flooded, Green went down.

Or something like that.

Coding for new instructions in timestamp and other details?
edit on 28/3/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Also worthy to note that the labtop repair guy is “legally blind”.

Alliterayshun
edit on 28-3-2022 by Alliterayshun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yea, lets light up the supply chain once more. Skyrocketing fertilizer prices and manufactured food shortage crisis coming to a shelf near you.

"To the left I see the rats and to the right I see the snakes
In my ear they're whispering sweet sermons of cruel hate
So do you buy the fear, or do you buy the lies
Tell me, what will set us free?"

Straight into my veins.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Pic 5 , The "GiveWay" sign seems out of place, there is no road junction evident and seems added for purpose.

Either give way to the water or

give way to the Storm (that causes the flood)

My 2c worth.

P

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Tineye.com gives 175 pages of results but none of first couple pages identify a city - stock photo!

I think the city photo is 3D render. All I found was a version as stock wallpaper.

It was the only search that came back positive and "mist" was the key.

"Missed".

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Either give way to the water or

give way to the Storm (that causes the flood)

My 2c worth.

P

Give Way at Blocked Route. 'more reference to "route" 51 in security pic.

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join