It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Something weirdhappening with COVID tests in the UK!
I'm wondering if they're pushing a new batch of tests that give more positives?

Right in step with all of our dear leaders.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
a reply to: daskakik
R.I.P 🙏

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I don't buy it. It was the second training flight of the day, and the flightpath was in a strait line, no maneuvering in for the kill.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
It's whatever this new variant it, Deltacron? Going through people like a dose of salts. Very mucousy head cold.
I take it they tested because they have symptoms? Wish people would stop testing. No bloody need for it.
Rainbows
Jane

PS, has something happened to the internet? I left tabs open overnight as I do. So I clicked on Duncan's link to watch Putin, it's still trying to load nearly half an hour now. Then my tab for My ATS, fine until I clicked on new_here's thread about Chris Rock and Will Smith. The video she embedded is just a black blank. So I tried loading up Sky News (new tab) little wheel is still going round and round, same for Facebook. Tried a few others, still the same.
So in summary, tabs I had open work, minus any film/youtube links. New tabs just wont load at all. I am on my laptop. Only new one that will open is my messenger short cut. I'm on my laptop. I've tried hibernating and loading again.... nada!

edit on am34America/ChicagoMonday2022-03-28T04:04:20-05:0004America/Chicago03000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

PPS, did a restart and all seems well.... very weid!
edit on am34America/ChicagoMonday2022-03-28T04:23:26-05:0004America/Chicago03000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Q) The Storm Rider

You Need "Guns, Gold, & A Getaway Plan", Celente Warns "WWIII Has Begun"

Celente proclaims, “World War III has begun... I was born one year after the end of WWII, and crazy people will take you to war in the blink of an eye... The war criminals are leading us into another war.”

Celente says the reason for war usually surrounds a failing economy. This time is no different. Celente explains, “I have been saying that when all else fails, they take you to war..."

" What followed the Great Depression? War. What followed the dot com bust? More war. That’s right. Georgie Bush’s ratings were way down, and the Nasdaq was down 66% before 9/11.”

Celente goes on to point out the economy in the USA is failing.

For proof, look no further than the “16% inflation” destroying paychecks of Americans, especially at the gas pump.

Celente also says in the commercial real estate market in NYC alone, only 35% of the office space is being rented.

That means 65% is vacant, and it’s the same all over the country. Celente predicts,

“We are headed for an economic calamity the likes of which we have never seen in our lifetime. They are getting our minds off it with the war in Ukraine...

You know, I wrote in the magazine in the beginning of the year, we said that the Covid war would wind down by late March and mid-April. It’s winding down...

So, now, as we said in the magazine, we went from the Covid war to the Ukraine war, and now to world war. We are headed to World War III...

There is not a peep about a cease-fire. Biden is only bragging about more weapons being sent in. Biden says we are going to defeat the Russians. We are not backing down. No one is talking about a cease-fire, and no one is talking about peace. If we don’t unite for peace, we are all going to die in war.”

In closing, Celente is warning about some sort of event or false flag giving the banking powers a reason to shut down the banks and separating you from your money. Celente warns,

I am saying to everyone listening, we are at the crucial point where one day, they are going to say a bomb, hacking or whatever, and to save your lives and to save your money, we are closing down the banking system. You won’t be able to get your money out, and maybe when you do, they will devalue it. They did it before and they will do it again.

This time, it will be much worse. My plan centers around the three G’s: guns, gold and a getaway plan.”
_________
Into the STORM

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   
ZelenSky event?

A single large weapon exploded some 200 miles over the central United States could blanket the entire country with an electromagnetic pulse intense enough to damage computers, communication systems, and other electronic devices. It could also affect satellites used for military communications, reconnaissance, and attack warning. The EMP phenomenon thus has profound implications for a military that depends on sophisticated electronics.

In 1962, the United States detonated a 1.4-megaton warhead 250 miles above Johnston Island in the Pacific Ocean. People as far as Australia and New Zealand witnessed the explosion as a red aurora appearing in the night sky. Hawaiians, only 800 miles from the island, experienced a bright flash followed by a green sky and the failure of hundreds of street lights. 
The Devastating Effects of Nuclear Weapons

Green Sky is already a pretty wild interpretation for Zelensky as it mixes languages but let's roll with it and take it a step further:

Selen (zeˈleːn, griech. σελήνη [selḗnē], „Mond“
link Selen is what the element Selenium is called in German. The etymology goes back to Selena, Greek goddess of the moon.

Green Moon Sky event?

The next full Moon, and the first full Moon of spring, will occur on 16 April 2022, the day before Easter. This particular full Moon goes by many different names, including Pink Moon, Sprouting Green Moon, Fish Moon and Hare Moon.
link

Synchromystic summary:

EMP (green sky) around April 16 (green moon) - symbolically speaking I would also consider the timeframe of ÷/- 2 weeks as belonging to the green moon. Basically the whole month of April.

An EMP sky event might easily be followed by 10 days of darkness either as a direct result (electronics failing/power outages) or as a result of retaliation and further escalation.

Some resonance events for green moon sky event:

Apr 01 - 2008 - Bush says in Ukraine he puts full weight behind Ukraine/Georgia desire to join NATO
Apr 10 - Soviets liberate Odessa from Nazis (1944)
Apr 16 - green moon
Apr 17 - Easter Sunday (western christianity)
Apr 20 - Hitler's birthday - strong symbol re denazification of Ukraine
Apr 24 - Easter Sunday (orthodox church)
Apr 26 - anniversary of1986 Chernobyl disaster - wormwood symbol (revelation 8:11)

Don't take it too serious - I'm usually wrong...

edit on 28-3-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

It seems to me that if there were an EMP attack that caused a blackout across the US, that it would take a lot longer than ten days to get everything back up and running. Not to poo on your idea or anything like that, it just seems that it would be more likely, imo, that any "ten days of darkness" would fit better with the idea that the net gets pulled down to prevent the spread of any smoking gun evidence thus triggering EBS broadcasts laying out their crimes while roundups took place.

Jmo.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   

from 3 to 6 (day week months?)
from march to june?
countdown to emit? (emp)
edit on 28-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The worst coverup in human history.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Gerald Celente has been saying this since the 1990s or sooner even. He is a doom and gloom guy all the way. I loved listening to him on Art Bell, but history has not proven him correct. Gesara/Nesara will bypass all this. Plus, as X22 calls them the Western Central Banks are collapsing institutions who's system has ran the world for two , three maybe 4 thousand years. They use money to influence wars that benefited them greatly. They didn't stay in their lane.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guy, In my view you're right and it's probable that the tests are giving false positives - and yes, probably to push people to get another booster.

A little more info:

My daughter has two kids who both had different types of cold last week, one a head cold and one a cough - but my daughter and son-in-law tested negative throughout that - and the kids are both recovered now. I went round for a cup of tea and to take granddaughter some treats while she was sick - and I'm fine.

Sunday eve my daughter tests positive but kids and husband negative.

I also told my daughter to try the "dark light test" on her work provided tests; there's a video going round that shows if you shine a UV light on the lateral flow tests then a pre-defined result line appears:

a) She proved twice that the tests have a predefined line!
b) That line was not what showed up when she took the test because 2 tests came up positive for her, rather than the predefined negative line.

So this implies that maybe the chemicals in the test have been changed but not the plastic that holds them?

A little more on the geographic data of those in my circle who tested positive:

Cotswolds: (between South West and the Midlands): Daughter, Friend's Ex,
Central London: Niece's work location,
West London: Sister-in-law's work location,
North London: Daughter's bestie's work location (Paramedic)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Yes, that absolutely makes sense PFS. It is on the table as very possible for sure.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

It seems to me that if there were an EMP attack that caused a blackout across the US, that it would take a lot longer than ten days to get everything back up and running. Not to poo on your idea or anything like that, it just seems that it would be more likely, imo, that any "ten days of darkness" would fit better with the idea that the net gets pulled down to prevent the spread of any smoking gun evidence thus triggering EBS broadcasts laying out their crimes while roundups took place.

Jmo.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Russia sets ruble gas payment deadline

www.rt.com...

If the member states of the Brussels regime do not comply with Moscow's demands by that date, they will not receive a cubic meter of gas.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   

The real question isn't why fruit doesn't float like everything else.
But how can it be there.
Do they grow it in orbit?

They are always surrounded by very delicate tools but are always playing with liquids and food,
when a single drop would be enough to blow everything up.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The can of tuna (?) ain't floating either!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

dunc, some further interpretations on last night's Mr Pool posts in your post:

1) The test transmission page:
a) It is 15 by 24 squares implying 3 o'clock in 24 hrs? The second post, of "TIME"/EMIT, was posted on telegram at 3:01:52,

b) Note there are 8 colored stripes above "PLEASE STAND BY" in first post (and 4 bars beneath) - does this mean:
"8chan(/4chan) PLEASE STAND BY for more KU posts"?

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Not being one. I am forsaking the flat Earthers with blasphemy for that theory I feel certain by saying this, but say they really are in the Space station as I and many other are willing to believe to be true? Then their food not floating is because the inertia was removed from them. Some kind of force is used in replace of gravity to get them there. Lack of gravity will not keep them on the table long. Plus, hunger strikes deep.

They were most likely put a stop to their inertia on that table, and it probably took a bit of effort. The least bit of movement in another direction of the space station or a bump of the table would likely send them off floating again.

The real question isn't why fruit doesn't float like everything else.
But how can it be there.
Do they grow it in orbit?

They are always surrounded by very delicate tools but are always playing with liquids and food,
when a single drop would be enough to blow everything up.

edit on 28-3-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, worth considering the price the Russian central bank is offering for GOLD - per your "Gold Telegraph BREAKING NEWS":

5,000 Roubles per gram...

Exchange rate = 102 Roubles/US Dollar,

Therefore $49.02/gram... or $49,020/Kilogram bullion bar.

There are 31.103 grams per Troy Ounce = $1,524.7/Troy Ounce.

Per Silver Gold Bull the US spot price is currently $1940/Oz or $62,379/Kg

So Russian central bank is offering 21% less than the US spot rate!

Is this by design; to bring down the US price of Gold?

Think what that will do to bank balance sheets across Europe/U.S. - they will need to buy 21% more Gold to avoid being hit by Basel III - and going bankrupt!

It appears the Bank of International Settlements measures Basel III compliance annually on June 30th... and the Russian central bank gold price is fixed UNTIL June 30th!

edit on 28-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This is barely a coincidence, but...technically (W)WIll (WW3) did just walk right up on stage and slap someone right in the face. I capitalized in Will Smith's name for effect. That was totally bizarre. And widely seen across the world.

Maybe they will arrest him, and we will have our arrest that shocks the world?

You Need "Guns, Gold, & A Getaway Plan", Celente Warns "WWIII Has Begun"

edit on 3/28/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Caled, I'm wondering if this Celente is a pseudonym?

Latin Celente appears to mean conceal or secrete.

The root Celus is Latin for HEAVEN.

Therefore Excellent means "From HEAVEN"?

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Magnets with spikes? Stick fruit on magnet. Place magnet on metallic surface. Or something similar using velcro?

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join