It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, worth considering the price the Russian central bank is offering for GOLD - per your "Gold Telegraph BREAKING NEWS":

5,000 Roubles per gram...

Exchange rate = 102 Roubles/US Dollar,

Therefore $49.02/gram... or $49,020/Kilogram bullion bar.

There are 31.103 grams per Troy Ounce = $1,524.7/Troy Ounce.

Per Silver Gold Bull the US spot price is currently $1940/Oz or $62,379/Kg

So Russian central bank is offering 21% less than the US spot rate!

Is this by design; to bring down the US price of Gold?

Think what that will do to bank balance sheets across Europe/U.S. - they will need to buy 21% more Gold to avoid being hit by Basel III - and going bankrupt!

It appears the Bank of International Settlements measures Basel III compliance annually on June 30th... and the Russian central bank gold price is fixed UNTIL June 30th!

good catch.

Two things on that, Russia decides what is best for Russia, not the Roths etc. So Russia determined the figure based on some internal long term calculation. It isn't random.

If we assume Russia is the driving force on the change, and they are out front, then we can assume the level playing field will follow. Ergo, once Russia pegs and begins transacting, the rest of the world must follow suit - if they are the start.

The second part is I have absolutely zero feeling that Russia, the economic collective and not the teeeveee boogieman, has designs on destroying the world through monetary policy. Quite the opposite, they are hell bent, and will succeed, in destroying the Roths/Fed etc. in favor of "the level playing field."

The sleeper in this is MBS, and what his part will reveal. If the DS goons solution to their economic problem is sending a few bucks to Ukraine to launder out they're cooked because it surely indicated MBS ain't lifting a finger to help.

Visuals often help.

I've said this before, but my POV is not one that was forced to shed the Putin is a killer mind control. Yes, original Vlad wasn't a good guy. When Vlad 2.0 arrived my thought at the time, then, was to support him. I've never wavered, but then again I don't get my POV from teeeveee, so either I'm nuts, or the 99% have some catching up to do. Did I know this is how it would play out? No, of course not, but since he moved on Ukraine, just like DJT and Syria, etc. I ignored the noise because the noise is all eneMedia mind control, it just is, so why give it my thoughts?

So, it seems to be his actions, well the entire group there, has committed us to two things: Full Disclosure of it all, and I mean all, and the death of the Roths/FED etc. That's a done deal, the world isn't going back at all, which, at the very least, Anons should be happy about.

The only TBD for us regular folks is what does the Hybrid World look like? Since most are end users, I doubt it will change much in the immediate future, but the Planetary Economic Operating System will change radically = eliminating the Black Budgets entirely in all probability. One should always factor that into their "I know how to fix things" equation: What happens to the Black Budgets?

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

Interesting numbers with barcode type lines...

Why do they acsend and descend 0.5 at a time except between 5 and 6?

3 3.5 4 4.5 5 6 6 5 4.5 4 3.5 3

No 5.5 ?

Not 5x5 =,not clear/not understanding clearly?

Second post = need more TIME.

Both pics perhaps a response, not an initial message.
edit on 28/3/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The story about Russian hookers stealing Hunters labtop, I do believe it. It's passes Occam's' Razor, and really is the most likely transit point for the labtop, besides hacking. Russian hookers are pretty crafty, so I am told. It's clear Hunter ran a sloppy act.

Objectively, I would just keep my junk on a hardware encrypted thumb drive.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I'd recon the computer shop guy would also have to be in on it if that were the case.

There would have to be some kind of guarantee the laptop would be passed on to authorities.

Losing the info or just getting it back would be too much of a risk if it was a serious plan that had A B Cs....

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
You have drive through pharmacies??????!!!!!!!!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Re: Your banking transfer ordeal

My guess in putting you through the authentication ringer is to force you to do such transactions online. I know, pathetic but them is the days we are living in.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   

OCONUS Lures?

Lisa Page Text to Peter Strzok: "You get all our oconus lures approved?"

OCONUS Lures? Here's a pic of Bill Bradley and Bill Taylor with a group of young Ukrainian girls who were part of their Flex exchange program.

Former senator Bill Bradley:

- Rhodes Scholar
- DNC Presidential Candidate
- Hakluyt (Advisor) [British strategic intelligence and advisory firm]
- National Democratic Institute (all about regime change in foreign countries)
- Open Russia Foundation
- Allen & Co.
- McKinsey & Co.
- Oxford Analytica
- Issue One (Soros)
- Accumen Fund (Clinton)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
You have drive through pharmacies??????!!!!!!!!
Rainbows
Jane

We have them here Jane, but never saw one run well, 1 clerk trying to do both inside counter and drive through just annoys everyone concerned !

If there really is a slow down with people filling prescriptions, perhaps it’s because everyone is avoiding going to the doctor unless absolutely necessary ! It also could be because the jabs mixed with other meds is problematic ? I’ve noticed a few ads advising folks to tell their doctor’s if they’ve had a recent jab, don’t remember ever hearing that warning before ?

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Did you have your account #?
Those procedures sound similar to the process of verifying the account holder and were implemented after the Patriot act
Next time tell them you do not know your account number, for best effect ask hot a hot light 4" from your forehead.
It's to protect against fraud and is very effective. I would write the teller a letter thanking them for protecting your account.(sc)

I only keep money 4 bills in my acct everything else is in a safe ( not much ftr)
Except the manager part but that depends on the amount
FINRA
It's an acr for 3 seperate laws

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
CLIP Will Smith + Slap. Clip = 30 or 3.

I hate myself for doing this ^^^ but note that Emmy = tv+acting, Red carpet = Oscars = stage = all staged. And now I have put myself in the penalty box for even speaking about this effing stupidity, at least it is not on the level of the rest of humanity but it still makes me ill.

Some may not know the bus left its normal route to blow up at, and leave blood on, the Tavistock Inst.

Just odd how the Mail gets a bunch of this stuff, and the asinine, but required by law, daily headlines about the Kardashians. Also note the "update" which includes 22 and 17 and is 3h2m later or 32 mirrored 23p@in. Also, 25th mirrored is 52.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Slap sponsored by...

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
a reply to: Caled
Who is will smith?

I told my Will Smith story already. He is not well-respected in Philly.

He acted out in a hateful way at the Oscars. Blk on Blk crime, showing self-control, responsibility for actions.... such a bad joke

edit on 28-3-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
During the lockdown Sam's club would bring them out to your car (idk if they still do as no longer a member.) Nor do i fill scripts anymore.

a reply to: angelchemuel

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Pretty much true. It's good to weed out the garden sometimes.

Also, when doing this kind of mission, I usually plan on bailing out at the last second.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

cranky, not sure if this is by chance or whether X22Report reads the thread but...

He majored on the same insight as me on the Russian's price setting for Gold in his Ep2736a, released at 22:27 UTC this eve (from 7:35 mark) - but he took it further in saying that this is the first step of "Gold shall destroy the Fed" from #2619:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 089200 No.4281049 📁
Dec 12 2018 19:01:15 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 376ff2 No.4280876 📁
Dec 12 2018 18:57:57 (EST)
>>4280189
Q: Do we have the gold?

>>4280876
Yes.
Gold shall destroy FED.
Q

Timestamp encodes March 28th, 29th, 30th and 31st, as well as April 1st.

edit on 28-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
How can we buy the Russian gold?

Crash the banksters.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

I bought some russian silver, from the UK, last year from BullionByPost. They have russian gold bars too.
edit on 28-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Cheapest on there is £1560 per Oz rather than $1524 as stated above.
£300 difference.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

Yup, need to wait a while to let the price adjust, methinks!

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, worth considering the price the Russian central bank is offering for GOLD - per your "Gold Telegraph BREAKING NEWS":

5,000 Roubles per gram...

Exchange rate = 102 Roubles/US Dollar,

Therefore $49.02/gram... or $49,020/Kilogram bullion bar.

There are 31.103 grams per Troy Ounce = $1,524.7/Troy Ounce.

Per Silver Gold Bull the US spot price is currently $1940/Oz or $62,379/Kg

So Russian central bank is offering 21% less than the US spot rate!

Is this by design; to bring down the US price of Gold?

Think what that will do to bank balance sheets across Europe/U.S. - they will need to buy 21% more Gold to avoid being hit by Basel III - and going bankrupt!

It appears the Bank of International Settlements measures Basel III compliance annually on June 30th... and the Russian central bank gold price is fixed UNTIL June 30th!

good catch.

Two things on that, Russia decides what is best for Russia, not the Roths etc. So Russia determined the figure based on some internal long term calculation. It isn't random.

If we assume Russia is the driving force on the change, and they are out front, then we can assume the level playing field will follow. Ergo, once Russia pegs and begins transacting, the rest of the world must follow suit - if they are the start.

The second part is I have absolutely zero feeling that Russia, the economic collective and not the teeeveee boogieman, has designs on destroying the world through monetary policy. Quite the opposite, they are hell bent, and will succeed, in destroying the Roths/Fed etc. in favor of "the level playing field."

Perhaps Putin 2.0 is Q, or rather the process started by Q is now in motion by Putin or running in parallel to other actions?

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join